Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2019 1:23 PM
Dec 2016
What do you guys think this is? This is news for me so if there is any more info on this let me know.
Sep 18, 2019 3:04 PM

Sep 2019
There's no news for the moment. The official twitter of DAL announced a new anime but we don't know if it's a new season or a movie/OVA.

For the moment we just have to wait (╯°□°)╯

Sep 18, 2019 3:10 PM
Dec 2016
MrPandaChatta said:
There's no news for the moment. The official twitter of DAL announced a new anime but we don't know if it's a new season or a movie/OVA.

Oh ok. I just hope JC Staff isn't behind it again.
Sep 19, 2019 3:59 AM

Jan 2016
ZombieSlayerX41 said:
MrPandaChatta said:

Unfortunately, they most probably will be
Sep 19, 2019 1:36 PM

Jun 2013
Season 4 please =))
Sep 19, 2019 7:09 PM
Aug 2014
This is proof that there is a god and I'm his favorite.
Sep 23, 2019 6:22 AM
Sep 23, 2019 6:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
To add to @_Akina's post, here's the cover photo of the official @date_a_info twitter source:

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 23, 2019 8:02 AM

Aug 2016
Im happy we're getting both :DD
Sep 23, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2018
From the twitter seems like there going to 2 adaptions never expecting date a bullet to be adapted though sure came as a surprise but seeing the other cover seems like it's going to be tv series seeing both Nia and Mukuro on it though @Waterlord what u think man.
Sep 23, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
Congintive said:
From the twitter seems like there going to 2 adaptions never expecting date a bullet to be adapted though sure came as a surprise but seeing the other cover seems like it's going to be tv series seeing both Nia and Mukuro on it though @Waterlord what u think man.
What i think is: we're getting both 4th season and Date a Bullet spin off. Double the trouble, always welcome my friend xD bring it on! And i was actually planning on reading the DAB novel as well, all the more reason to read it in the near future! I'm actually really happy with this. *fingers crossed for the 4th season anmouncement later on*
Sep 23, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2011
_MushiRock11_ said:
To add to @_Akina's post, here's the cover photo of the official @date_a_info twitter source:

That white hair girl.....

It has to be another season if I think I know who it's....
Sep 23, 2019 3:35 PM

Aug 2018
WaterLord said:
Congintive said:
What i think is: we're getting both 4th season and Date a Bullet spin off. Double the trouble, always welcome my friend xD bring it on! And i was actually planning on reading the DAB novel as well, all the more reason to read it in the near future! I'm actually really happy with this. *fingers crossed for the 4th season anmouncement later on*

Well, a spinoff about Kurumi?! Bring it on, I'll take everything about Kurumi since her movie was 😭😭👌👌. And what is the other cover mate? Another spinoff adaptation? Cause i hope we getting the spinoff and season 4.
Sep 23, 2019 5:51 PM

Jul 2017
Demonic_Axe said:
WaterLord said:

Well, a spinoff about Kurumi?! Bring it on, I'll take everything about Kurumi since her movie was 😭😭👌👌. And what is the other cover mate? Another spinoff adaptation? Cause i hope we getting the spinoff and season 4.
Spin off is already guaranteed, 4th season we'll have to wait and check the official confirmation for it!
Oct 7, 2019 7:15 AM

Jan 2017
FireFistYK said:
ZombieSlayerX41 said:

Oh God no, someone please take this from them.
Oct 7, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2008
The trailer animation looked a lot more cute than the normal style. Is it still JC Staff?
Oct 10, 2019 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
We are Getting S4 and the Spin-off Date A Bullet but I hope it is not done by J.C. Staff because from the Trailer the animation are looking much better than S3 😘😘😘
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Oct 14, 2019 4:51 AM

Feb 2010
Thats a story only about Kurumi
Oct 14, 2019 5:08 AM
Oct 2016
Marcus5768 said:
We are Getting S4 and the Spin-off Date A Bullet but I hope it is not done by J.C. Staff because from the Trailer the animation are looking much better than S3 😘😘😘

It probably will be JC staff, Despite their animation quality and adaptation quality being one of the worst, their shows have the highest probability for a new season compared to other studios. That's why I have a love hate relationship with JC Staff
Oct 14, 2019 5:14 AM

Oct 2017
It's about Kurumi, so it will be great no matter what.
Oct 14, 2019 5:19 AM

Oct 2015
Let the hype begin the best girl finnaly getting the attention she deserves !!!
Oct 14, 2019 5:40 AM

Jan 2018
Haven't read bullet yet but am planning to heard many good things about this one especially how this one is much on the darker side than the main series don't know man because vol 15 to 20 are some seriously dark vol of dal well lets see.
Oct 14, 2019 5:46 AM

Jan 2017
They are making a proper S4 of DAL and this is a spin-off focused on Kurumi.
Oct 14, 2019 5:52 AM

Aug 2010
Information:
"Type: TV"
Oct 14, 2019 6:40 AM

Feb 2010
Be
KurumiNightmare said:
Let the hype begin the best girl finnaly getting the attention she deserves !!!
best girl indeed <3
Oct 14, 2019 7:00 AM

Aug 2018
blank4lulz said:
Marcus5768 said:

It probably will be JC staff, Despite their animation quality and adaptation quality being one of the worst, their shows have the highest probability for a new season compared to other studios. That's why I have a love hate relationship with JC Staff

Ohh bumper 😨😨😨
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Oct 14, 2019 10:19 AM

Dec 2009
I heard about this the other day and was waiting for it to show up on MAL.

Yes we're getting both another season and a Kurumi-focused spinoff series. I'd be happen with just even the Kurumi series, but getting another season on top of that was a pleasant thing to see alongside it.

ANYONE ELSE AS HYPED AS ME!?
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 14, 2019 10:44 AM

Jan 2018
GenesisAria said:

Yes we're getting both another season and a Kurumi-focused spinoff series. I'd be happen with just even the Kurumi series, but getting another season on top of that was a pleasant thing to see alongside it.

As a source reader I'm can't say for the 1st few episode because wasnt a fan of that spirit also, there's gonna be a new best girl.

GenesisAria said:

A big yes since that's where things are started to get really good also, I wonder how they are gonna solve that vol 12 thing I mean I donr think anybody gonna understand anything or what's happening since they left most of the important stuff also, can't wait for best girl to appear.

Oct 14, 2019 10:51 AM

Jan 2016
Yandere-Dragon said:
FireFistYK said:

I would much rather JC Staff than nothing, season 3 was great, huge improvement on s2

Funnily enough, I agree with this. The content in season 3 was a lot better in my opinion and of course, I like Origami the most so that helped.
Oct 14, 2019 11:02 AM

Dec 2009
Congintive said:
GenesisAria said:

As a source reader I'm can't say for the 1st few episode because wasnt a fan of that spirit also, there's gonna be a new best girl.

A big yes since that's where things are started to get really good also, I wonder how they are gonna solve that vol 12 thing I mean I donr think anybody gonna understand anything or what's happening since they left most of the important stuff also, can't wait for best girl to appear.

That's purely up to opinion. Just because i like Kurumi a lot doesn't mean i'm a common bandwagoner upon the bestgirl train. I'm not really one to pick "best girls" anyway, cuz more often than not i love a majority of girls in most anime.

I'm particularly gravitated towards Kurumi because she is not only mysterious, she's intelligent, unwieldy, somewhat unique, she's intense, and regardless of how many people might be ignorantly horny for yandere and yangire, most of them would never be able to handle one in person... I, however, have that confidence and awareness, and i would love to have a real piece of work girl like her, and work with her (not against her) as a, how do i put it, a taming project? Heh.
...I mean even if i did tame her, the idea of having such a powerful live bomb of a girl can send thrilling tingles up one's spine... If you like that kind of thrill (not that i'm a daredevil edgelord, spicy girls are like an exception more than a rule).
GenesisAriaOct 14, 2019 11:42 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 14, 2019 6:15 PM

Aug 2018
Whoever becomes in charge of the realization, I don't mind, learning Date a Live serie is coming back just makes me happy. However my only wish remains that Date a Bullet airs in 2020, or at last Winter 2021. But considering the delay between Mayuri's Judgement and the 3rd season, everything is possible.
Oct 14, 2019 9:47 PM
Aug 2017
Otorez said:
Whoever becomes in charge of the realization, I don't mind, learning Date a Live serie is coming back just makes me happy. However my only wish remains that Date a Bullet airs in 2020, or at last Winter 2021. But considering the delay between Mayuri's Judgement and the 3rd season, everything is possible.

Highly doubt it, specially with all the hype train it has, DAL really jumped from a niche series to absolute mainstream (financially speaking) thanks in a huge part to China fanbase and it's mobile game Spirit Pledge, my bet for the series is, Winter/Spring 2020 for DAB and Fall 2020 /Winter 2021 for season 4 depending on what is the future of Toaru project and when Railgun 3 starts if J.C. Staff handles Season 4
For DAB studio, my bet just by animation style is either Shaft or Silverlink.
Oct 14, 2019 11:24 PM

Mar 2019
According to a previous tweet of the author it is gonna be a series and yes , the author also said in the tweet that s04 is in the way too.....
So, let's pray it all comes true

Kurumi best girl <3

Oct 15, 2019 7:27 AM

Jan 2019
this might be the type of TV anime. It was written on the anime's information. Maybe they'll change it some other times if they have to.
End me
Oct 15, 2019 8:40 AM
Nov 2015
So, since they have decided to produce two new anime series, a new anime for the main series and this spinoff I would like to emphasize that while I understand that most people are only excited becuase of Kurumi, you shouldn't ignore everything else. I find it really frustrating that most people who watched any of the other seasons from the main series only gave a damn when Kurumi showed up, my biggest conflict being episode 8 of season 3 when a lot of stuff went down and people only paid attention to few frames of still-looking Kurumi. But that aside, I really hope you guys learn to appreciate other things from the series which are completely ignored in the main series due to Kurumi not being the main focus.

While Kurumi has the main focus here, I strongly suggest you pay attention to the setting, the world and the characters. This spinoff is not about Kurumi killing just becuase she feels like it (sometimes that's the feeling I get from people who watch the series, the feeling that people only want that and nothing else.) but rather an incredibly interesting story which will answer some questions about the series that haven't been answered in the main series, but which will bring about more questions. Shido and the other Spirits, though they won't have an active role in this spinoff, they'll have a passive one and it's Shido and the other Spirits who bring an otherwordly mistery to this spinoff. Why is this like that? Why does he show up here? What happened to Kurumi to end up in this place?

Once the spinoff airs, you'll find yourself looking at the series with a different perspective I hope and you will go into Date A Live IV with a different mindset. While season 3 was a production disaster, it still managed to make people question whether this is just your average harem series or something special. Well, you'll find out later.
FhpZodOct 15, 2019 8:44 AM
Oct 15, 2019 8:54 AM
Nov 2015
Congintive said:
Haven't read bullet yet but am planning to heard many good things about this one especially how this one is much on the darker side than the main series don't know man because vol 15 to 20 are some seriously dark vol of dal well lets see.

It hasn't reached volume 16 or 18 level of dark in my opinion. But it's darker in the sense that some characters can't get a break. Well, the author kinda went the maniac route in the last volumes of Date A Live and it just so happened that Date A Bullet started alongside Date A Live 16 so he's had his fun torturing the characters in both Date A Live and Date A Bullet. I've only read 2 volumes of Date A Bullet so I can tell you it's not as dark as the past 6 volumes of Date A Live, but I've heard that it's in volume 4 of Date A Bullet that things start getting bleak though I still think volumes 16 and 18 of Date A Live are the ones that contain the most messed up events of the entire franchise so far.
Nov 2, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2008
Do we know the studio?
Nov 5, 2019 3:47 PM
Nov 2019
smol_seok said:
FireFistYK said:

Oh God no, someone please take this from them.
blank4lulz said:
Marcus5768 said:

Guys, the Mobile game official account on bilibili has already hinted that the new studio won’t be JC staff. A lot of people are guessing Gohands because of the filter color of the PV

More topics from this board

» Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

10 by Hwalaa »»
Apr 21, 10:45 AM

» Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 30, 2020

40 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 1, 2023 6:28 PM

» New Visual and Details Out!

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 21, 2020

22 by sjuey735 »»
Aug 12, 2022 2:43 AM

» Is Date A Live super popular in japan?

removed-user - Oct 20, 2019

28 by icefirestone23 »»
Aug 3, 2022 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.