Forum Settings
Forums

UFOs Are Real — and You Were Never Supposed to See Them, Military Official Says

New
Sep 18, 2019 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
In December 2017 and March 2018, The New York Times released three allegedly declassified videos showing U.S. Navy pilots trailing some unidentified flying objects. The mystery crafts moved at hypersonic speeds, flying tens of thousands of feet above the Earth with no distinct wings, engines or visible signs of propulsion whatsoever. Were they flying saucers? Incredibly high-tech drones? The pilots had no idea — and, according to a recent statement from Navy intelligence officials, neither does the U.S. government.

In a statement delivered to the intelligence news website The Black Vault, Joseph Gradisher, a spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, announced that the Navy officially considers the craft in these three videos "unidentified aerial phenomena." That means that the eerie videos are authentic — and that the objects, which were detected in restricted military training airspaces in 2004 and 2015, were not supposed to be there. The objects still have not been successfully identified as any known type of aircraft.

The UFO footage was also never cleared for public release, Gradisher told The Black Vault — meaning these are three unidentified phenomena you were never supposed to know about.

https://www.livescience.com/navy-ufo-videos-authentic-classified.html

oh shit we need that Trumps space force to fight against illegal aliens in space lol

EDIT:

the 3 videos can be seen here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1802197&show=0#msg58383880

EDIT:

as @CondemneDio said
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences
so be careful about the aliens or illuminati causes of this UFOs like its ok to speculate about them but do not take them seriously for now

degSep 19, 2019 11:12 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2019 10:25 AM

Jul 2007
Sure, that's what they want you to think.
Sep 18, 2019 11:03 AM

Feb 2015
Fuck, I find aliens and UFOs super scary. For me, the existence of these things frightens me so much. Every time I read something about this topic (even if it's really sketchy and unbelievable) I have a hard time sleeping that night.
Sep 18, 2019 11:52 AM

Jun 2008
I’m sooooo tired of this.

Your average person doesn’t seem to understand that it’s NOT about whether or not UFOs and aliens exist...

It’s about the fact that IF they exist how in the hell did they get here?!?

It is impossible to travel faster than light.

“Worm holes” are theoretical and have never been observed or anything.

So...these things built literal MAGIC machines that either break the laws of physics or do things that are only theoretical...
Sep 18, 2019 12:36 PM
Aug 2010
I don't think there is such a thing as civilization outside the Earth.
Sep 18, 2019 1:17 PM

Jan 2017
I'm not saying it was aliens but it was aliens
Sep 18, 2019 1:28 PM

Feb 2010
--ALEX-- said:

Your average person doesn’t seem to understand that it’s NOT about whether or not UFOs and aliens exist...

So...these things built literal MAGIC machines that either break the laws of physics or do things that are only theoretical...

wromholes are hypothetical not theoretical, but

things that are theoretical are more likely to happen then something that is hypothetical.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 18, 2019 1:50 PM

Jun 2008
hazarddex said:
--ALEX-- said:

wromholes are hypothetical not theoretical, but

things that are theoretical are more likely to happen then something that is hypothetical.

Yes, correct...I used the incorrect term.

Scientific Theories are backed up by evidence and observations.

Hypothesis are not...which means this whole Wormhole thing is even less likely.

Imagine being a superior being, travel hundreds of light years to come to earth and do what? Crash? Do nothing?

Nope, sorry, I don’t buy it.
Sep 18, 2019 1:58 PM

Mar 2019
--ALEX-- said:

Your theory predicates itself on the idea that because we haven't discovered a way to travel faster than the speed of light that it is completely impossible for any society in the universe, no matter how technologically advanced, to figure out a way to travel faster than the speed of light, which is quite frankly absurd.

It also seems like you're expecting people to just dismiss hard evidence of alien activity by saying "well I don't know why they'd care about Earth so it can't be possibly be aliens."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2019 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
Ryuk9428 said:
--ALEX-- said:

Your theory predicates itself on the idea that because we haven't discovered a way to travel faster than the speed of light that it is completely impossible for any society in the universe, no matter how technologically advanced, to figure out a way to travel faster than the speed of light, which is quite frankly absurd.

It also seems like you're expecting people to just dismiss hard evidence of alien activity by saying "well I don't know why they'd care about Earth so it can't be possibly be aliens."

^ this also one of the biggest fallacies when it comes to the concept of Aliens is believing they would have identical moral, values, etc as humans.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 18, 2019 2:31 PM

Nov 2013
The thing that has me the most skeptical about aliens having visited earth is that if a more technologically advanced society has discovered us, why haven't they invaded and killed us yet? Maybe I have too much of a human perspective of things. Maybe it will happen soon.
The area 51 raid better give us some information.

I can see you

Sep 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2010
probably because they more advanced than us if humans would get their hands on alien technology we would self destroy and destroy their planet too
Sep 18, 2019 2:59 PM

Jan 2009
MasterGlyth said:

i lol their motto "they cannot stop all of us" will be put the test
Sep 18, 2019 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
Motherfucking alien invasion? Not on my watch assholes...

I surrender. They was just too strong guys, our trillions in defense amounted to nothing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!!!
Sep 18, 2019 3:24 PM

Feb 2010
UFO just means unidentified so of course those 'exist'. It's just a stretch to jump to the conclusion of aliens just because some flying object is unidentified. There's plenty of more likely explanations.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Mar 2011
So, are they elves from folklore or something, cause time and space exist if physics worki g ideas are sound--they shouldn't be able to live through the journey unless they are from this galaxy cause aging does happen to most things
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 18, 2019 4:08 PM

Jul 2015
why article no links to actual vidoe

F/A-18 Super Hornet sees rotating thing that is flying against the wind in 2004
first part: tracked using ATFLIR
second part: thermal camera

another F/A-18 Super Hornet attempting to lock on something back in 2015
SlawadiaSep 18, 2019 4:12 PM
Sep 18, 2019 4:11 PM

May 2019
MasterGlyth said:
The thing that has me the most skeptical about aliens having visited earth is that if a more technologically advanced society has discovered us, why haven't they invaded and killed us yet?

Why would any technologically advanced civilization ever do that though? For resources? Most metals and gases found on earth can probably be found elsewhere in abundance.

Arguably he most precious thing on earth is life,since as far as we know, it is incredibly rare. I think that if any alien civilization ever discovers us, they would likely just study us from afar. There would be really no point in contacting us, since i doubt doing so would benefit them in any manner.
Sep 18, 2019 4:18 PM

Nov 2013
Percifale said:
MasterGlyth said:
The thing that has me the most skeptical about aliens having visited earth is that if a more technologically advanced society has discovered us, why haven't they invaded and killed us yet?

Why would any technologically advanced civilization ever do that though? For resources? Most metals and gases found on earth can probably be found elsewhere in abundance.

Arguably he most precious thing on earth is life,since as far as we know, it is incredibly rare. I think that if any alien civilization ever discovers us, they would likely just study us from afar. There would be really no point in contacting us, since i doubt doing so would benefit them in any manner.

That was mostly a cynical joke at our expense, but who knows what circumstances could lead them to doing what. They could use us as pets or something. Most likely not think of us as equal at least.

I can see you

Sep 18, 2019 4:18 PM

Jul 2007
Percifale said:
MasterGlyth said:

It's just alien teenagers on a galactic joyride.
Sep 18, 2019 4:21 PM

May 2019
@MasterGlyth @Scud Jesus Christ getting notified the both of you quoted me at the same time almost gave me a heart attack.
PercifaleSep 18, 2019 4:25 PM
Sep 18, 2019 4:51 PM

Nov 2008
If we shouldn't be seeing UFOs, why aren't the UFOs using cloaking devices on Earth? We got only half of the truth (UFOs and most likely ETs are real), I want the whole truth.

Sep 18, 2019 6:03 PM

Jul 2015
imo 2004 video spooky can't think of any to explain it.
one thoery online is that the military was experimenting with stealth technology intended to hide/obscure aircraft from modern sensors & the pilots were used as guinea pigs.

2015 looks more manmade. maybe a railgun shot? they say the thing was moving without any sign of wings or propulsion while going hypersonic & railgun projectiles move via pure momentum
Sep 18, 2019 8:01 PM

Jul 2014
Well if these aliens has tech/powers/magic or whatever alien gimmick they have to the point of them able to make contact on another living species on a different planet in the universe then God help us all, we are fcking screwed if they decide to go berserk on us... so army pepee's, be.fucking.nice to them, tho I dont really know what's "be nice" to them means but at the very least don't try and physically harm them (but what if they take physical harm as a positive greeting in their universe? fuck)
Sep 18, 2019 8:46 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
--ALEX-- said:

It is not just impossible to travel faster than light, it is impossible to travel with the speed of light either unless you have no mass. To begin with time and space aren't completely separated which means that the faster you go through space the slower you go through time and vise versa. If you reach the speed of light the time will stop so going even "faster" than that would make no sense. It isn't about having some ultra advanced alien technology, it's about the properties of our Universe which are probably almost impossible to alter.

If you are traveling faster than light it wouldn't be really considered "traveling" or moving at all. For example the Universe is expanding faster than the speed of light but it isn't really expanding with "speed", it's the space between the objects which is increasing and causing the phenomenon.

It might be extremely irrational to think that every UFO is an alien activity but so is completely dismissing the possibility just because nobody can "travel faster than the speed of light". There is always the possibility of those UFO being alien crafts, it's just very low.
149597871Sep 18, 2019 8:55 PM
Sep 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Mar 2019
149597871 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

It is not just impossible to travel faster than light, it is impossible to travel with the speed of light either unless you have no mass. To begin with time and space aren't completely separated which means that the faster you go through space the slower you go through time and vise versa. If you reach the speed of light the time will stop so going even "faster" than that would make no sense. It isn't about having some ultra advanced alien technology, it's about the properties of our Universe which are probably almost impossible to alter.

If you are traveling faster than light it wouldn't be really considered "traveling" or moving at all. For example the Universe is expanding faster than the speed of light but it isn't really expanding with "speed", it's the space between the objects which is increasing and causing the phenomenon.

It might be extremely irrational to think that every UFO is an alien activity but so is completely dismissing the possibility just because nobody can "travel faster than the speed of light". There is always the possibility of those UFO being alien crafts, it's just extremely low.

The possibility of those UFOs being alien crafts is very high now.

One of the things the Pentagon had in their report on UFOs is that the alien aircrafts move in ways that should be physically impossible. They literally break the laws of physics, scientists cannot explain how its possible for them to move the way they do.

If the aliens know how to break our understanding of the laws of physics, then is it that outrageous to say they've figured out how to break the laws of physics in a way that would allow them to travel faster than the speed of light? Remember that if you were to show Alexa to a person 200 years ago, that person would literally think you were a witch with magical powers. It is incredibly naive to think that we have discovered everything there is to know about the universe and that its impossible for an alien civilization to have figured things out that we don't know.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2019 9:09 PM

Mar 2019
And I'm just gonna say, based on the information that the Pentagon has released, I do not believe that there is any reasonable doubt left that aliens not only exist, but have found us and are studying us here on Earth. These UFOs are way too advanced and move with far too much purpose to be some random object or an aircraft created by a foreign government. The government does not seem to believe that these UFOs are of Earthly origin.

The question at this point is no longer whether an advanced species of aliens exist, or have found us, but why they are here and how many of them are here?
Sep 18, 2019 9:15 PM

Jan 2013
You guys should read into the properties of mercury and anti-gravity.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 18, 2019 9:18 PM

Jan 2009
@Ryuk9428

we have to call Will Smith and the rest of the Men In Black lol

Sep 18, 2019 9:20 PM

Mar 2019
MasterGlyth said:
The thing that has me the most skeptical about aliens having visited earth is that if a more technologically advanced society has discovered us, why haven't they invaded and killed us yet? Maybe I have too much of a human perspective of things. Maybe it will happen soon.

For the same reason that the United States doesn't decide to just invade and kill everyone else in the world. What would be the point of that and what if the aliens think such an act would be immoral? I feel like its a Hollywood movie kind of thinking to just assume that they would be aggressive and morally bankrupt conquerors.

For all we know, they could be scared of us and think that we're the unpredictable, aggressive barbarians.

@heg Lmao
Sep 18, 2019 9:25 PM

Mar 2008
@--ALEX--
@149597871

Speed of light isn't even a barrier at least in theory.... Warp drive is an actual concept
Sep 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Jan 2009
besides Aliens maybe there is really a secret society like the Illuminati that have super advance science and technology lol considering the pentagon said this UFOs breaks the law of physics that we have currently

@traed

i think i have watch that video before im subscribe to PBS SpaceTime channel too and its awesome

Sep 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Mar 2008
@heg

You either saw that or Michio Kaku explaining the same concept.
Sep 18, 2019 10:11 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
149597871 said:

It might be extremely irrational to think that every UFO is an alien activity but so is completely dismissing the possibility just because nobody can "travel faster than the speed of light". There is always the possibility of those UFO being alien crafts, it's just extremely low.

One of the things the Pentagon had in their report on UFOs is that the alien aircrafts move in ways that should be physically impossible. They literally break the laws of physics, scientists cannot explain how its possible for them to move the way they do.

If the aliens know how to break our understanding of the laws of physics, then is it that outrageous to say they've figured out how to break the laws of physics in a way that would allow them to travel faster than the speed of light? Remember that if you were to show Alexa to a person 200 years ago, that person would literally think you were a witch with magical powers. It is incredibly naive to think that we have discovered everything there is to know about the universe and that its impossible for an alien civilization to have figured things out that we don't know.

Breaking spacetime will require godlike powers and entities who have such powers won't allow themselves to be easily caught by primitive civilizations, I doubt we are even able to comprehend such existence. Besides why would they even need to observe us via "spacecraft" in the first place? This sounds more like the typical sci-fi aliens to me and their civilization usually make so much sense it's a miracle they've made it so far.

I don't think it's that high but oh well, I doubt anyone can say for sure anyway. Maybe after raiding area 51 we'll find out.

@traed it is a barrier. Getting from point A to point B in space faster than light can doesn't mean that you are "travelling faster than light". It can be achieved through manipulation of space which is usually the point in all these theories. It is just a theory though, I won't say it's completely impossible either.
149597871Sep 18, 2019 10:38 PM
Sep 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Mar 2008
149597871 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Breaking spacetime will require godlike powers and entities who have such powers won't allow themselves to be easily caught by primitive civilizations, I doubt we are even able to comprehend such existence. Besides why would they even need to observe us via "spacecraft" in the first place? This sounds more like the typical sci-fi aliens to me and their civilization usually make so much sense it's a miracle they've made it so far.

I don't think it's that high but oh well, I doubt anyone can say for sure anyway. Maybe after raiding area 51 we'll find out.

@traed it is a barrier. Getting from point A to point B in space faster than light can doesn't mean that you are "travelling faster than light". It can be achieved through manipulation of space which is usually the point in all these theories. It is just a theory though, I won't say it's completely impossible either.

Well basically space technically isn't matter so space can be warped faster than speed of light if I understand correctly
Sep 18, 2019 10:51 PM

Jan 2009
Alex mentions wormholes and Einsteins general relativity theory predicited those wormholes as possible ways to travel to long distance of space basically bending space and making a hole between the bend and there you go instant shortcut or faster than light travel

heck theoretical physics now even consider wormholes as the reason for quantum entanglement that shows atoms connected instantly regardless of distance/space are connected through wormholes they call it ER=EPR if you do not believe me you can google that and we know quantum entanglement is instant and faster than the speed of light even Einstein calls it spooky action at a distance
Sep 18, 2019 10:54 PM

Jun 2015
--ALEX-- said:

Who says its impossible to travel faster than light? In 2000 more years they will say "haha those stupid people thought it was impossible"
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2019 11:18 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
traed said:
149597871 said:

Well basically space technically isn't matter so space can be warped faster than speed of light if I understand correctly

I don't think using speed to describe that is correct because there isn't any distance traveled to begin with. But yes, if we create a theory around that with a thousand "ifs" and assume that everything goes our way we might be able to reach certain places faster than if we were traveling through space with the speed of light. As I said I rarely use the word impossible, just trying to realistically estimate the probability.

I think most people aren't paying attention to actual problems, that's all. We are like cavemen but instead of using "God" to describe every phenomenon we simply conclude that "It must be aliens breaking the laws of physics" while ignoring other far more plausible scenarios.
149597871Sep 18, 2019 11:22 PM
Sep 18, 2019 11:21 PM

Mar 2019
149597871 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

100 years ago, having an object in space (satellites) that can see things happening on the ground and show videos in real time to people in a headquarters somewhere would've appeared to be godlike powers or ultra-sophisticated alien technology.

It would not take technology that is a whole lot more sophisticated than we have already proven them to have. They can already break the known laws of physics, so I don't see them as incapable of breaking other physical laws.

Their spacecrafts could be here for another purpose besides observing us. Hell, they could be doing this just to see how we would react to becoming aware of their existence.
Sep 18, 2019 11:25 PM

Mar 2019
149597871 said:
traed said:

I don't think using speed to describe that is correct because there isn't any distance traveled to begin with. But yes, if we create a theory around that with a thousand "ifs" and assume that everything goes our way we might be able to reach certain places faster than if we were traveling through space with the speed of light. As I said I rarely use the word impossible, just trying to realistically estimate the probability.

I think most people aren't paying attention to actual problems, that's all. We are like cavemen but instead of using "God" to describe every phenomenon we simply conclude that "It must be aliens breaking the laws of physics" while ignoring other far more plausible things that might have caused it...

There isn't any other more plausible answer. We've got aircrafts that cannot be identified, that are breaking the laws of physics, that moving in a deliberate way, and pilots coming into contact with these objects are having their DNA tested. And the pentagon is admitting to all this. What more evidence do you want? At this point, its implausible to suggest its anything other than aliens.

At this point, its more a matter of, we know the answer to this problem is 10 but we're trying to figure out if they used 4 + 6 to get to ten or 5 + 5 to reach 10 or any other combinations.
Sep 19, 2019 2:06 AM

Mar 2008
149597871 said:
traed said:

I think most people aren't paying attention to actual problems, that's all. We are like cavemen but instead of using "God" to describe every phenomenon we simply conclude that "It must be aliens breaking the laws of physics" while ignoring other far more plausible scenarios.

Warp drives wouldn't break the laws of physics though it just has some missing components that we don't know how to solve at the moment.

There also may be entirely different methods we have not thought of. Keep in mind weaare limited by our physical brains and out AI is limited by it's programming. Humans arent all knowing beings. We don't even know how much we don't know. We only know how much we do know but even what we do know can always be wrong so in the end we know nothing with 100% certainty. 100% does not exist in science or any other kind of knowledge.
Sep 19, 2019 2:46 AM

Nov 2013
Ryuk9428 said:
MasterGlyth said:

For the same reason that the United States doesn't decide to just invade and kill everyone else in the world. What would be the point of that and what if the aliens think such an act would be immoral? I feel like its a Hollywood movie kind of thinking to just assume that they would be aggressive and morally bankrupt conquerors.

For all we know, they could be scared of us and think that we're the unpredictable, aggressive barbarians.

In my other reply, I said I don't necessarily mean kill, but enslavement of some kind, apathy, or whatever else negative one can think of.
The main things stopping war are fear of retaliation, global reaction, and the limited resources we are stuck with on earth in its damage, not the "morals" of the people in charge. It has been easy to dehumanize a group of people to suit their own interests, but globalization and the faster spread of information made it so now you have have too many people watching who have their own interests in mind. Aliens have no reason to care about any of those things. Why would they fear a technologically inferior species? Also, high morals tend to not be given to things seen as intellectually inferior, and the aliens would be intellectually superior to us.
MasterGlythSep 19, 2019 2:55 AM

I can see you

Sep 19, 2019 3:14 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
149597871 said:

100 years ago, having an object in space (satellites) that can see things happening on the ground and show videos in real time to people in a headquarters somewhere would've appeared to be godlike powers or ultra-sophisticated alien technology.

Indeed, but 100 years ago we had plenty of knowledge about the standard solar model and the concept of satellites, we just didn't have the technology to launch a man-made satellite into the lower earth orbit, this is far from the case described here. We don't just lack the knowledge, it contradicts with everything we've learned so far. It is the same reason why we won't be able to find a "new element" to put on the periodic table between hydrogen and helium. Even after a billion years of technological advancement it will still be that way. Some things we can say with almost a hundred percent certainty despite not being as advanced as these "alien civilizations" we are talking about.

traed said:
Warp drives wouldn't break the laws of physics though it just has some missing components that we don't know how to solve at the moment.

There also may be entirely different methods we have not thought of. Keep in mind weaare limited by our physical brains and out AI is limited by it's programming. Humans arent all knowing beings. We don't even know how much we don't know. We only know how much we do know but even what we do know can always be wrong so in the end we know nothing with 100% certainty. 100% does not exist in science or any other kind of knowledge.

Even if the concept doesn't directly contradict with the basic laws of physics it is still just a theory with little to no evidence and research to back it up. We are not just "missing components" we don't really have an idea how to make it work or IF it's even possible to make it work at the moment. I can think of some paradoxes already but I'm not a specialist in that field either.

I don't think actual AI are limited by their programming either. That might be the case with some programs and algorithms but there are plenty of "self-learning AI" already which is far closer to the actual meaning of "artificial intelligence", in the next few decades these AI may become far superior to their developers.

But yes, you can defend even some of the most ridiculous concepts with the "2 deep 5 you" meme so most of the time you can never say for sure whether something is possible or not. All that matters are the odds.

149597871Sep 19, 2019 3:21 AM
Sep 19, 2019 5:23 AM

Mar 2008
149597871 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Indeed, but 100 years ago we had plenty of knowledge about the standard solar model and the concept of satellites, we just didn't have the technology to launch a man-made satellite into the lower earth orbit, this is far from the case described here. We don't just lack the knowledge, it contradicts with everything we've learned so far. It is the same reason why we won't be able to find a "new element" to put on the periodic table between hydrogen and helium. Even after a billion years of technological advancement it will still be that way. Some things we can say with almost a hundred percent certainty despite not being as advanced as these "alien civilizations" we are talking about.

traed said:

Even if the concept doesn't directly contradict with the basic laws of physics it is still just a theory with little to no evidence and research to back it up. We are not just "missing components" we don't really have an idea how to make it work or IF it's even possible to make it work at the moment. I can think of some paradoxes already but I'm not a specialist in that field either.

I don't think actual AI are limited by their programming either. That might be the case with some programs and algorithms but there are plenty of "self-learning AI" already which is far closer to the actual meaning of "artificial intelligence", in the next few decades these AI may become far superior to their developers.

But yes, you can defend even some of the most ridiculous concepts with the "2 deep 5 you" meme so most of the time you can never say for sure whether something is possible or not. All that matters are the odds.

General relativity and the existence of gravity waves and black holes support the possability. Physicists are who came up with these ideas to begin with. Not like I'm making it up.
Sep 19, 2019 5:58 AM

Mar 2011
traed said:
149597871 said:

General relativity and the existence of gravity waves and black holes support the possability. Physicists are who came up with these ideas to begin with. Not like I'm making it up.
Just pointing out to you all, you're going out there into the outreaches of theory. Easy to get lost in cause lots can happen out there.
Big Think has excellent explanations, albeit long, on the things you're talking about and might interest you or provide answers to help ground your replies for us trying to keep up ^-^
...how do I embedd a YouTube link >_>?
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 19, 2019 6:09 AM

Mar 2019
149597871 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

traed said:

Anyone who's done enough research on the universe would know that nothing is really impossible. The universe is too weird and crazy to assume that there is anything we can know to be the limits of our knowledge on a certain subject. There is still a lot that we don't know and from what I've seen, people consistently underestimate how much further we have to go. There were scientists in the early 20th century who thought we had discovered pretty much everything that could be.

The fact is, the chances that aliens have discovered us now is at least 80% and they have spacecrafts that appear to defy our current laws of physics. I do not believe it to be a stretch that they somehow figured out a way to travel faster than light speed. According to @traed it seems Warp drive could be one possible explanation.
Sep 19, 2019 6:21 AM

Feb 2016
It might be space debris that reached our atmosphere or an Alien Drone. Who knows but I wouldnt bank on it being Aliens
Sep 19, 2019 9:24 AM

Mar 2019
Dildry said:
It might be space debris that reached our atmosphere or an Alien Drone. Who knows but I wouldnt bank on it being Aliens

If it's an alien drone then it's aliens lol. No space debris moves like that. These ships can stop in the middle of the air and zip super fast at sideways and diagonal angles upon encountering human ships. They are clearly being controlled by an intelligent being, they're not just inanimate objects floating around.
Sep 19, 2019 9:26 AM

Jan 2013
UFO doesn't mean aliens are involved.
Sep 19, 2019 9:46 AM

Mar 2019
CondemneDio said:
UFO doesn't mean aliens are involved.

Oh jeez...

Guys you should probably research this more before just being mindlessly skeptical. The government pretty much all but said that UFOs are not only real but that it's also aliens.

Is it that difficult to believe that a highly advanced alien civilization may have discovered us?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.