Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That got steamy.

Kinda weird they have such an episode with so much fan service for the finale. Either way, this episode felt pretty cringe with the amount of comedy. Hakuto is the lucky bastard in all this. I guess it's this show's way of character bonding? lol

Btw, this is indeed the series' finale. I checked schedule and there's no episode next week.
Sep 18, 2019 9:26 AM
Jul 2017
we get a "to be continued " after the credits so I'm assuming this wasnt the final ep
Sep 18, 2019 9:27 AM

Mar 2016
Someone please update the listed episodes soon so I can list this off as completed and toss it down the deeper bowels of my closet forever.

Was still quite the hilarious entertainment in the end, though.
Sep 18, 2019 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
OppaiLoliPop said:
we get a "to be continued " after the credits so I'm assuming this wasnt the final ep

Dont take the ''To be countinued'' Serisusly i have seen a few anime who got that at the end of the series and never had more.

Well it ended, I really really really dont wont to get my hopes up for more episodes, the amazon.jp pre order list only 3 volumes and only up to ep 12, i have been already dissapointed before by certain studios making to be coutninued only for them to never make another one as much as i like this series, the poor animation and reception makes me really doubt it would sell at all.... if it is true that more will be made thats great but i am not aesthetic i have been let down far too long to take this as legit that a s2 or more is on the way.
-ShadowClaw-Sep 18, 2019 10:09 AM
Sep 18, 2019 9:41 AM
Sep 2015
To be continued = We're waiting for Blu-ray sales or Netflix fund
Sep 18, 2019 9:52 AM
Sep 2016
-ShadowClaw- said:
OppaiLoliPop said:

Dont take the ''To be countinued'' Serisusly i have seen a few anime who got that at the end of the series and never had more.
no I think there will be one more episode were he will enter the dungeon and White meets Miss Butterfly
Sep 18, 2019 9:54 AM

Mar 2017
just hoping for 12 more ep
Sep 18, 2019 10:04 AM
Jun 2019
did the anime end or is there episode 13 and more?
Sep 18, 2019 10:16 AM

Mar 2018
DemonDiablo said:
did the anime end or is there episode 13 and more?
Nobody knows lol we'll just have to wait for the next week and see.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 18, 2019 10:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Is this finished ? there's written "to be continued" at this end, tbh i hope this is finished.
Sep 18, 2019 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
Well, it sure wasn't "good" anime. But I found it very entertaining nonetheless. There is pretty much no chance for 2nd season, but I'd welcome one tbh.
Sep 18, 2019 10:32 AM

Mar 2019
Hope this ends at ep 12 instead of going for 24 episodes Im really getting tired of this
Sep 18, 2019 10:43 AM
Jan 2019
Vineeth-kun said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

no I think there will be one more episode were he will enter the dungeon and White meets Miss Butterfly
i think they are just going to seperate the s1 into 2 seasons some animes have that
Sep 18, 2019 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
Those fanservice were nice.

This episode is probably the season finale since it said "to be continued", though I could be wrong.

Hakuto getting himself a harem I see. What a lucky guy.

6/10.
LeoSep 19, 2019 3:18 AM

Sep 18, 2019 11:01 AM
Sep 2016
Bjakugan said:
Vineeth-kun said:
i think they are just going to seperate the s1 into 2 seasons some animes have that
no there is not enough content in novel and if they adapted from web novel we will get one more episode I think, it is not unusual for an anime to have 13 episodes
Sep 18, 2019 11:09 AM
Jan 2019
Vineeth-kun said:
Bjakugan said:
no there is not enough content in novel and if they adapted from web novel we will get one more episode I think, it is not unusual for an anime to have 13 episodes
they might also be waiting for the novel to get ahead so they can start making more ether way just hope it dosent end here there is nothing more i hate than an anime with an unfinished ending
Sep 18, 2019 11:25 AM

Jul 2017
Some time ago, I heard rumors about an OVA of 4 episodes for the DVD/BR release
Sep 18, 2019 11:34 AM
Sep 2016
Bjakugan said:
Vineeth-kun said:
they might also be waiting for the novel to get ahead so they can start making more ether way just hope it dosent end here there is nothing more i hate than an anime with an unfinished ending
if they adapted from web novel than next episode would be last has it marks the ending of web novel although it was an abrupt ending, those who read the WN would understand, I think WN was axed to start Ln.
Sep 18, 2019 11:39 AM

Jul 2017
This is the end right?

Overall not too bad, not good either. Killer Queen was really amusing though

I give it an isekai-onsen/10
Sep 18, 2019 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
No peeking!

That bath scene was interesting.... lmao. She's super cute!

And she probably needs to change her panties now. Maou-sama too strong!

One last cute Aku. Protect!

One last Luna's butt joke. Dammit I'm already missing this show :'(... And yes Luna, Angel has already fallen into his claws xD

Now there are 3 of them! They are so cute <3

Is that the hero? Well, I guess Maou wasn't the only isekai'd. His reaction and probably all of us was pure gold lmao.

"To be continued"... Don't you dare give me hope. Before the season started this was the isekai in which I had the least hope but in the end ended up being my favorite, I'm going to miss it.

Luna best girl. I always liked her character and I liked her even more when I realized that she was the one who sings the OP.
SkyLETVSep 18, 2019 11:22 PM
Sep 18, 2019 12:03 PM

Jun 2017
If this is 24 eps (or another season) that's a pleasant surprise lol. I ended up liking it way more than I thought I would, guess it was so bad it kinda drawn me in lmao.
Sep 18, 2019 12:39 PM
Jun 2015
congrat people, this anime will have another season again with unknown date. but let me tell you one surprised fact.

actually this anime adapt only 2 volume from LN where they adapt 7 episode for volume 1 and 5 episode for volume 2. total current volume is 4 where

volume 1 is introduction to maou-sama retry world setting and starter characters. in manga it is equal with chapter 1-16

volume 2 is how hakuto/akira see this world base on information in divine light kingdom reference room using
as negotiation in volume 1. in this volume you will see how akira presence influence kunai close associate clearly by
. in manga it equal with chapter 17-32 (probably, because current chapter is 22)

volume 3 is the first time hakuto/akira
. trust me, this is where you know how strong is kunai hakuto and kirino yuu. btw akane appear in the end of volume 3

volume 4 is the continuation of volume 3 but you will see mostly from another side, junk information that you can't use to relate it with current volume etc etc. from 12 chapter in this volume, 6 chapter is kunai perspective and the rest is junk information

probably, the next 12 episode will be rush episode with poor animation and illustration (again) for volume 3 and 4. if you didn't want to bother to read raw LN, you can watch from bad adaptation of volume 3 & 4 in season 2 later and never hope the manga will reach volume 4 at the end of year 2020, it is impossible with current release pace but it is worth to cover bad illustration and rush story from the anime
Sep 18, 2019 12:57 PM
Feb 2009
damyumm holy white maiden was thicc af definitely best iseka of the season
Sep 18, 2019 1:07 PM

Feb 2019
Well they finished, I guess it was everything and there will be no second season I doubt that this sells something.
Sep 18, 2019 1:24 PM

Mar 2019
I finally finished this agony.. See ya
Sep 18, 2019 2:20 PM
Feb 2018
4/10, sadly. This was the most interesting story this season, but with a studio like this it won't succeed. The animation quality was just bad... I would like to have a second season, but with either improved quality or a different studio.
Sep 18, 2019 3:48 PM

Nov 2016
The arrival of the heroes intensified my craving for a second season :S

Was such a fun series. Didn't like the beginning, but it only got better from there. It seriously needs more selfaware isekais that low-key make fun of this sub-genre.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 18, 2019 4:48 PM

Aug 2018
The best isekai (sorry streamer isekai) of the season (most likely of the year).
Best roleplaying character ever.
Fight me. Oh wait no, don't do it.

If fucking pedophile buttmunch hero gets a second season and this don't i swear ill lose my shit.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
Sep 18, 2019 4:57 PM

Jan 2015
Need more angel white

6/10 not bad isekai

Sep 18, 2019 5:07 PM

May 2010
Weird, there's no Hero (yet?) in the...

I can't believe this cheap looking series (especially when I saw the yellow haired Rem imitation) that I put on hold even at episode 1 ended up as my most favorite series of the season.
Sep 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Mar 2018
And with that it's over! For now.
Probably the best isekai of the season if you don't count slime ova

As for this episode.. Well Hakuto gets himself another adorer and all. Though I can view her as potential trouble if she thinks he's the fallen angel Lucifer- wanting to restore him to his original form.

Was kinda hilarious we got the info of that guy, Hakuto had as a 'male - disadvantage', in the half time screen.

The rest was pretty comedic with Hakuto's under aged harem as usual

In the scene after ED the Hero "Otamega" shows up. Definitely want to see what we get there. Maybe he's from another world too.
But for now it's over and I doubt it will get more honestly
The show was pretty interesting character- and storywise but everything around it, especially animation, was mediocre at most. I probably wanna read the novel to that

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 18, 2019 5:49 PM

Jul 2017
Ermmm...to be continued, the dead meme you mean...?

Regardless, more shenanigans on part with Angel White, her first time in a bath...not sure how did I want to fill this info out...but it ends on a good resolution.

Haruto is building on his harem...is that ever a good thing?

For one thing I'm sure, that as the manga adaptation is fully covered at this point, only the LN exists for more stories to follow.

Even if it's cheap, this ended up being my isekai of the season, not that with the influx of even more isekai anime, is getting worse in both quantity and quality.

Will we get a Season 2 of this? Highly unlikely, but waiting for actual stats of sales to confirm that.
Sep 18, 2019 7:46 PM
Jan 2019
Hope there will be a season 2, i really liked this anime, even if it is another isekai because of the differences it has from the others (mainly the uncommon protagonist), but specially because it felt like a slice of life inside a fantasy isekai anime. Seriously, please make another season.
Sep 18, 2019 8:20 PM

Oct 2008
This was such a fun watch, really enjoyed the comedy and the story so far. If only they can improve the quality of animation.
Sep 18, 2019 8:45 PM
Nov 2017
Haha this fucking show man, was it good? Maybe? Did I enjoy it? Hell yes, other isekais might be like a 5 star restaurant but I’ll eat at McDonald’s every day if I’m broke!
Sep 18, 2019 10:36 PM

Aug 2018
The story is obviously not finished, it probably just started. But I really can't predict if another season will air someday... This first season (let's consider another one will take place) was quite enjoyable.
Sep 18, 2019 11:04 PM
Jan 2019
I know it wasn't the best of the season, nor did it have anything outstanding for the Isekai genre, but I liked it anyway and it became one of my favorites. It just didn't bore me, it's not great, but it's not bad either. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted, and I wait for a second season 😁. Kunai, it was nice as a character, a badass 😎 xD.

Ps: A knight of the zodiac, LOL 😂.
And White you think that Kunai is an angel, hahaha.
Sep 19, 2019 12:18 AM

Mar 2014
Lol that Isekai protag hero at the end

I can't believe how underrated this show is. I had so much fun every week. Although they just had to be in the bath together to change Angel White's mind, eh? Typical anime tropes. I like how she thinks he's a true fallen angel now and she's gonna "restore" him.
Sep 19, 2019 1:27 AM

Nov 2012
Konana said:

This was your first post on the forums? You know you liked it... stop fronting :D
Sep 19, 2019 1:57 AM

Nov 2008
Im I the only one that got the Gundam reference with the White Tri Stars and Comet?

Also PLEASE let this series continue, also I more of Hakuto and Angel White.
Sep 19, 2019 2:53 AM

Oct 2017
Hmm not bad for a finale. Thou I thght this might be two cour but looks like its not.
Honestly I kinda liked this anime, this had interesting characters and the story is not half bad too. Well hope s2 comes soon.
Sep 19, 2019 5:51 AM

May 2012
Meh. THis show is not as good as other Isekai in this season

But if they make 2nd season I will still watch it.
Sep 19, 2019 6:20 AM

Apr 2011
Whoa. He got the white-y in his harem. She's pretty cute especially when she's blushing. He made her really fall in love with him when he gave her that halo as a gift. The anime is okay for me. The plus side the MC isn't cringey. He does his best to be cool and well composed but we see him panicking inside and the harem getting. The bad side there isn't really much going on and subpar animation. Settings and plot isn't special. Its just average and maybe garbage to some. But I still enjoyed this.

Also lucky bastard getting a full glorious view of white's angelic body.
Sep 19, 2019 7:35 AM

Jun 2016
seriously i really loved this anime ..
kinda hope for season 2 soon !!

Sep 19, 2019 8:08 AM

Mar 2019
Anime-is-King said:
Konana said:

This was your first post on the forums? You know you liked it... stop fronting :D

I don't comment on forums because I'm only interested in votes, but maybe a second season changes my mind ;P
Sep 19, 2019 10:32 AM

Dec 2015
What a garbage show. I'm normally fine with the isekai genre and what is generally considered "generic trash," but this abomination was just so bad. This and Arifureta are horrendous. Cheat Magician isn't great either but it's moderately bearable compared to these two. I don't read manga, but so many people tell me that there is a lot of amazing isekai manga but for some reason they only animate the trash stuff.
Sep 19, 2019 10:59 AM

Jul 2017
That bath scene with Angel White was pretty nice and funny lol. She seems to have fallen in love with Hakuto now. How predictable i must say.

Well, now this anime.. was kind of a surprise, in a good way. Started off really weak tbh, but what kept me going was because of the comedy that sometimes was good imo, and also the fact that Hakuto wants to build a new country there and overthrow the corruption, kinda reminds me of Overlord and also Slime. I won't forget that butt slaping scene in episode 1 and Killer Queen's appearances in the series, those were awesome xd. And with this said, i wouldn't mind a 2nd season, but still, i wouldn't call this a good show either, fun enjoyment to pass the time.

6/10
WaterLordSep 19, 2019 11:06 AM
Sep 19, 2019 2:14 PM

May 2015
Another good episode to end the series. Its a shame we didn't see much of Aku during the second half of the series but it was entertaining as hell to see Maou build his village.

It seemed they were hinting at a season 2 or at least the possibility of one which would be great In my opinion to have another season. The only problem is this anime wasn't well received so I doubt it'll end up getting a season 2 sadly as most series don't.

I might give the light novel a try as long as its not like Konosuba where its word for word the anime.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 19, 2019 3:18 PM
Apr 2013
Just awesome final episode! We get the most clichè 'hero' ever. I mean, his name is Otamega. Everyone who speaks some japanese instantly gets what they did there: (W)Otaku (Geek) and Megane (Glasses). Also, some sexy angel time. I somewhat liked the chemistry between those two.
It makes me a bit sad however, that we don't get more screentime with Luna and Aku.
I would really enjoy a second season, but quite honestly, this show feels absolutely like the run-of-the-mill LN advertisement. Real shame. Then again, from what I've seen in the revies and some of the comments here, a lot of the people just don't understand what this show is and actually wants to be. Well, too bad. Still pondering if this is a 7 or 8, though...
Sep 19, 2019 5:50 PM

Oct 2015
Hmm a final episode with Angel white and the demon king. She sure blushed like an idiot, even though he did nothing of that sort to romance her. This was a stupid episode as usual, just another stupid character falling for the mullet demon king without shit.

Hated this series so much, and my worst series this season! Wack plot, wack characters that I won't remember even if you put me in hypnotherapy, wack to even as a past time. Will definitely not miss it. Some series do well as undertone harems, but this was plain fresh shit out of a fresh ass! It came as a fart and passed like one, stank and disappeared into thin air! Kunai was worst piece of shit with that mullet and lame voice. The other characters made me want to kill myself and reincarnate as a steamed bun.

Fuck this series, middle finger and middle toe to it!

2/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 when?

Iroha_Pixie - May 18, 2021

31 by Allsaints112 »»
Feb 6, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2019

53 by GabaGej »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

87 by icegodz12 »»
Jul 8, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

130 by iSoulend »»
Jan 10, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

61 by Muow »»
Oct 29, 2022 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.