Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kingdom Chapter 614 Discussion


#1
Sep 18, 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113385
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such an army just approaching like that huh?

An eye for an eye indeed.
 
#2
Sep 18, 6:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 53
Anyone can explain to me how the fuck banaji can move his huge army like that without being noticed ?
And how the fuck he still has so many why his army was fucking destroyed by both Ouhou and Shin
I can't see he has more than 1/3 army after that happen
Modified by Papopitoad, Sep 18, 8:15 AM
 
#3
Sep 18, 6:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12315
It honestly felt pretty convenient how they managed to get surprised by such a large army.
 
#4
Sep 18, 9:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 45
Dorakero said:
Anyone can explain to me how the fuck banaji can move his huge army like that without being noticed ?
And how the fuck he still has so many why his army was fucking destroyed by both Ouhou and Shin
I can't see he has more than 1/3 army after that happen


Remember; Bananji army fallen back but Gyoun push in previous chapters and also Riboku said it is his orders when his subordinate asked him why Bananji do not attack behind but arrange in that way (I wanted to draw but I believe you see their location if u check) so how stand in commander Dansa bypass his army he may use the remnants of the other (fallen commanders') soldiers to bypass Qin to go around and hit their right but ... (You may guess what will happen :D )
 
#5
Sep 18, 9:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4643
Riboku is using Banaji's army to attack Ousen's HQ
 
#6
Sep 18, 9:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 53
Maniacreator said:
Dorakero said:
Anyone can explain to me how the fuck banaji can move his huge army like that without being noticed ?
And how the fuck he still has so many why his army was fucking destroyed by both Ouhou and Shin
I can't see he has more than 1/3 army after that happen


Remember; Bananji army fallen back but Gyoun push in previous chapters and also Riboku said it is his orders when his subordinate asked him why Bananji do not attack behind but arrange in that way (I wanted to draw but I believe you see their location if u check) so how stand in commander Dansa bypass his army he may use the remnants of the other (fallen commanders') soldiers to bypass Qin to go around and hit their right but ... (You may guess what will happen :D )


But didn't they had to face ouhou army before that if they want to attack Ousen HQ

And there no way, some solider without commander can stop Dansa or Ouhou, Asleast they can announce it for Ousen before that, and they didn't do that then it mean they don't know it

And there no way he can hide that many people lol

This arc is more and more ridiculous
Modified by Papopitoad, Sep 18, 9:44 AM
 
#7
Sep 18, 10:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 45
Dorakero said:


But didn't they had to face ouhou army before that if they want to attack Ousen HQ

And there no way, some solider without commander can stop Dansa or Ouhou, Asleast they can announce it for Ousen before that, and they didn't do that then it mean they don't know it

And there no way he can hide that many people lol

This arc is more and more ridiculous


Despite there were not any scout network when you are in enemy territory to protect yourselves from surprises, the rest was pretty normal (it is their territory, territorial advantage) and doable o.O and in a sense author already tipped so I do not find it anormal (also there are a lot of things exist that is not suppose to but this is manga and need something to increase value of the characters to balance the story)

And I also put "but" at the end, you seem to be start to complete the sentence but left half way though.

Ouhon may live but his unit barely hold on (before Chougaryu's death remember) and that doesn't mean there are no substitude commanders for Zhao, They are fighting to protect their homeland (like Dansa, Bananji also have his subs,right?) so their soldiers regrouping (this may also be an answer of your mark about Ouhon).

If you ask me, I expect more resistance from Zhao and less shock face from Ten (it feels like Sensei forgot how to draw her normally)

ps for "but" part as reminder: Qin right wing has 4 group right now: Dansa, Akakin, Shin, Ouhon.

Have a nice day :D
Modified by Maniacreator, Sep 18, 10:14 AM
 
#8
Sep 18, 10:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 387
There is absolutely no way any army that size can just randomly sneak through an entire battlefield. Essepcially against some as cautious as Ousen who provably would have had scouts across the field. This trope is so stupid, first in game of thrones and now here.
 
#9
Sep 18, 2:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 5
Have yet to see Ousen actually fight. Interested to see him do some fighting. Even tho I can't stand the guy.
 
Sep 18, 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 14567
An eye for an eye lul. That was a good line.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
 
Sep 18, 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1185
This is why you need good reconnaissance units and intelligence to know the enemy movements.


Riboku is on another level,

Now this is a contest on whose headquarters will give our earlier.






 
Sep 18, 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5750
Riboku is just too much of a GOAT for this manga. Man can't be topped.

I doubt anybody is strong enough in Ousen HQ to actually fight Bananji off, looking forward to see how Ousen gets out of this one.
 
Sep 18, 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 875
Well interesting a pincer attack on Ou Sen's hq. Wonder what move Ou Sen will make now.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

 
Sep 19, 3:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 14396
Is Ousen getting nerfed here or will he successfully strike back? In any case, he's in a tight spot right now.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

 
Sep 19, 5:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Well I guess it's gonna be Ouhon for the rescue
 
Sep 19, 9:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 53
Arjuna777 said:
This is why you need good reconnaissance units and intelligence to know the enemy movements.


Riboku is on another level,

Now this is a contest on whose headquarters will give our earlier.

Yeah
Another level for plot hole and bad writing
Does Ousen is the only general don't need any superpower for his tactics
 
Sep 20, 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 504
That wasn’t unexpected, I remember Riboku said that Bananji was following the plan, so something was going to happen. To be honest, it seems a bit strange to me that noone noticed him and his army but that’s what it is, so ok.
 
Top