Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kingdom Chapter 614 Discussion

Sep 18, 5:09 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such an army just approaching like that huh?

An eye for an eye indeed.

Sep 18, 6:42 AM
Anyone can explain to me how the fuck banaji can move his huge army like that without being noticed ?
And how the fuck he still has so many why his army was fucking destroyed by both Ouhou and Shin
I can't see he has more than 1/3 army after that happen
Modified by Papopitoad, Sep 18, 8:15 AM

Sep 18, 6:48 AM

It honestly felt pretty convenient how they managed to get surprised by such a large army.

Sep 18, 9:02 AM
Dorakero said:
Anyone can explain to me how the fuck banaji can move his huge army like that without being noticed ?
And how the fuck he still has so many why his army was fucking destroyed by both Ouhou and Shin

Remember; Bananji army fallen back but Gyoun push in previous chapters and also Riboku said it is his orders when his subordinate asked him why Bananji do not attack behind but arrange in that way (I wanted to draw but I believe you see their location if u check) so how stand in commander Dansa bypass his army he may use the remnants of the other (fallen commanders') soldiers to bypass Qin to go around and hit their right but ... (You may guess what will happen :D )

Sep 18, 9:21 AM
Riboku is using Banaji's army to attack Ousen's HQ

Sep 18, 9:41 AM
Maniacreator said:
Dorakero said:

Remember; Bananji army fallen back but Gyoun push in previous chapters and also Riboku said it is his orders when his subordinate asked him why Bananji do not attack behind but arrange in that way (I wanted to draw but I believe you see their location if u check) so how stand in commander Dansa bypass his army he may use the remnants of the other (fallen commanders') soldiers to bypass Qin to go around and hit their right but ... (You may guess what will happen :D )

But didn't they had to face ouhou army before that if they want to attack Ousen HQ

And there no way, some solider without commander can stop Dansa or Ouhou, Asleast they can announce it for Ousen before that, and they didn't do that then it mean they don't know it

And there no way he can hide that many people lol

This arc is more and more ridiculous
Modified by Papopitoad, Sep 18, 9:44 AM

Sep 18, 10:06 AM
Dorakero said:

But didn't they had to face ouhou army before that if they want to attack Ousen HQ

And there no way, some solider without commander can stop Dansa or Ouhou, Asleast they can announce it for Ousen before that, and they didn't do that then it mean they don't know it

And there no way he can hide that many people lol

This arc is more and more ridiculous

Despite there were not any scout network when you are in enemy territory to protect yourselves from surprises, the rest was pretty normal (it is their territory, territorial advantage) and doable o.O and in a sense author already tipped so I do not find it anormal (also there are a lot of things exist that is not suppose to but this is manga and need something to increase value of the characters to balance the story)

And I also put "but" at the end, you seem to be start to complete the sentence but left half way though.

Ouhon may live but his unit barely hold on (before Chougaryu's death remember) and that doesn't mean there are no substitude commanders for Zhao, They are fighting to protect their homeland (like Dansa, Bananji also have his subs,right?) so their soldiers regrouping (this may also be an answer of your mark about Ouhon).

If you ask me, I expect more resistance from Zhao and less shock face from Ten (it feels like Sensei forgot how to draw her normally)

ps for "but" part as reminder: Qin right wing has 4 group right now: Dansa, Akakin, Shin, Ouhon.

Have a nice day :D
Modified by Maniacreator, Sep 18, 10:14 AM

Sep 18, 10:52 AM
There is absolutely no way any army that size can just randomly sneak through an entire battlefield. Essepcially against some as cautious as Ousen who provably would have had scouts across the field. This trope is so stupid, first in game of thrones and now here.

Sep 18, 2:36 PM
Have yet to see Ousen actually fight. Interested to see him do some fighting. Even tho I can't stand the guy.

Sep 18, 4:09 PM

An eye for an eye lul. That was a good line.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Sep 18, 9:53 PM

This is why you need good reconnaissance units and intelligence to know the enemy movements.

Riboku is on another level,

Now this is a contest on whose headquarters will give our earlier.

Sep 18, 11:11 PM

Riboku is just too much of a GOAT for this manga. Man can't be topped.

I doubt anybody is strong enough in Ousen HQ to actually fight Bananji off, looking forward to see how Ousen gets out of this one.

Sep 18, 11:29 PM

Well interesting a pincer attack on Ou Sen's hq. Wonder what move Ou Sen will make now.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Sep 19, 3:08 AM

Is Ousen getting nerfed here or will he successfully strike back? In any case, he's in a tight spot right now.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 19, 5:30 AM
Well I guess it's gonna be Ouhon for the rescue

Sep 19, 9:18 AM
Arjuna777 said:
This is why you need good reconnaissance units and intelligence to know the enemy movements.

Riboku is on another level,

Now this is a contest on whose headquarters will give our earlier.

Yeah
Another level for plot hole and bad writing
Does Ousen is the only general don't need any superpower for his tactics

Sep 20, 9:08 AM

That wasn’t unexpected, I remember Riboku said that Bananji was following the plan, so something was going to happen. To be honest, it seems a bit strange to me that noone noticed him and his army but that’s what it is, so ok.