Forum Settings
Forums

Merriam-Webster dictionary adds 'they' as nonbinary pronoun

New
Sep 17, 2019 10:14 PM

Jan 2009
The recognition of “they” as a singular, non-gender-specific pronoun comes as its usage grows in popularity, especially among people who identify as neither male nor female. However, these adoptees frequently face critics who claim the usage is not “grammatically correct”.

Merriam-Webster wrote a pre-emptive clapback on its blog. “We will note that ‘they’ has been in consistent use as a singular pronoun since the late 1300s; that the development of singular ‘they’ mirrors the development of the singular ‘you’ from the plural ‘you’, yet we don’t complain that singular ‘you’ is ungrammatical; and that regardless of what detractors say, nearly everyone uses the singular ‘they’ in casual conversation and often in formal writing.”

Emily Brewster, a senior editor at the company, said: “Merriam-Webster does not try to be at the vanguard of change in the language.” But, she noted: “Over the past few decades, there has been so much evidence that this is a fully established use of ‘they’ in the English language. This is not new.”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/sep/17/merriam-webster-they-nonbinary-pronoun

a popular official dictionary finally added it eh, i thought the word they as nonbinary word is already part of the dictionary lol you learn something new everyday
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Jul 2015
I feel like this is more-so "Yeah, it always meant that." and people reacting like they're being progressive.

Like... the first person to decide to be called 'they' didn't change the use of the word. It was always an acceptable use. No one ever doubted that.
Sep 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
They has been used as a singular pronoun since the late 1300s? What? Anyways, it's some weird stuff.
Sep 18, 2019 5:01 AM

Feb 2019
I learned 'they' as a neutral pronoun in my high school english lessons. I was sure that use was already recognized by the grammars, even though there were people against it only because they associate it with some kind of 'LGBTQ agenda'.
Sep 18, 2019 5:01 AM

Feb 2010
That's how it should be. Dictionaries are always supposed to reflect actual usage and noone can deny that it is being used like that more and more, whether they agree with it or not, it's happening. The first thing you learn when you study anything related to linguistics is that it's always supposed to be descriptive of how words are actually used in real life, by real people. When it becomes prescriptive, it becomes political and a dictionary should not have a political agenda. When tens or hundreds of millions people use 'they' as a singular, non-binary pronoun it would just be silly to not have that usage reflected in dictionaries.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 18, 2019 8:00 AM

Mar 2011
PsychoticDave said:
I feel like this is more-so "Yeah, it always meant that." and people reacting like they're being progressive.

Like... the first person to decide to be called 'they' didn't change the use of the word. It was always an acceptable use. No one ever doubted that.
Exactly! I just find it odd they post a bulletin (news release) saying it as much. It's like McDonalds having a press release to say "We're now serving chicken nugget-bits. We'll remind everyone its always been bits of chicken meat",response: Okay?..
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 18, 2019 9:51 AM

Jan 2009
Pullman said:
The first thing you learn when you study anything related to linguistics is that it's always supposed to be descriptive of how words are actually used in real life, by real people. When it becomes prescriptive, it becomes political and a dictionary should not have a political agenda. When tens or hundreds of millions people use 'they' as a singular, non-binary pronoun it would just be silly to not have that usage reflected in dictionaries.
I would be in favor for both prescriptive and descriptive entries: prescriptive when it comes to how words are actually supposed to be used and descriptive when it comes to how words are actually used. Prescriptive dictionaries have the advantage that they preserve the meaning and even though I've been using singular they myself, it still sounds sometimes a bit better to use generic he, "he or she" or to use "they" with plural nouns. But there is no standard authority for the English language anyway, so whatever

Kosmonaut said:
I learned 'they' as a neutral pronoun in my high school english lessons. I was sure that use was already recognized by the grammars, even though there were people against it only because they associate it with some kind of 'LGBTQ agenda'.
I learnt to use "he or she" if the sex of the other person was unknown and "they" if the gender was not relevant as in "they say", "to each their own". Other than that, there's the "generic he", which however is way more prevalent in German and I think also in Dutch
Sep 18, 2019 1:52 PM

Nov 2013
I've used "they" when gender is nonspecific or unknown since forever, and I'm not a fan of the infinite gender ideology.
It's just shorter and easier than always saying him or her,he or she etc.
Though they are specifically saying it's a "nonbinary" addition.
MasterGlythSep 18, 2019 1:56 PM

I can see you

Sep 18, 2019 1:57 PM

Feb 2019
Noboru said:
Kosmonaut said:
I learnt to use "he or she" if the sex of the other person was unknown and "they" if the gender was not relevant as in "they say", "to each their own". Other than that, there's the "generic he", which however is way more prevalent in German and I think also in Dutch
There are some neopronouns being thrown around in some dutch circles, but it's not catching on, specially because most gender differences in grammar are not observed nowadays, aside from neuter, that's still followed. I'd say most dutch people don't know the gender of most nouns, since we use the traditional masculine form for most things. When it comes to pronouns, it isn't that strange to use a type of 'generic he'. Also, some nouns are still gendered, mainly professions, (like, between female and male students, like Student and Studentin, which would be student and studente in dutch), but most people wouldn't bat an eye if a girl said 'Ich bin ein Student'/'Ik ben student'.
Sep 18, 2019 1:58 PM

Feb 2010
but they, them theey're, it, have always been non gender specific so what's new?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 18, 2019 2:02 PM

Mar 2019
Meh, I'm alright with that I guess.

I obviously don't support the infinite, "nonbinary" gender crap but "they" can be useful in a situation where you literally don't know the person's gender.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2019 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
Incoming Right Wingers: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Sep 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
There are some neopronouns being thrown around in some dutch circles, but it's not catching on, specially because most gender differences in grammar are not observed nowadays, aside from neuter, that's still followed.
"neuter" isn't used as a gender-neutral pronoun neither in German nor in English. Swedish has "hen". So people have also tried with gender-neutral pronouns in Dutch?

Also, some nouns are still gendered, mainly professions, (like, between female and male students, like Student and Studentin, which would be student and studente in dutch), but most people wouldn't bat an eye if a girl said 'Ich bin ein Student'/'Ik ben student'.
If we go by profession, then the generic he is also used for the description of a profession, for example: "Bäcker" (m/w/d) (baker; abbreviations stand for "male", "female" and "diverse"). However, a female person would have said "ich bin eine Stundentin"/"ik ben studente". Though this example is very bad, because people would rather say: "I am studying" rather than "I am a student". So let's just use "baker" or "actor" vs "actress". Females would use the feminine form when talking about themselves and the male form when talking about the job in general.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, then Dutch is slowly losing gendered-language.
Sep 18, 2019 2:46 PM

Feb 2019
Noboru said:
Kosmonaut said:
There are some neopronouns being thrown around in some dutch circles, but it's not catching on, specially because most gender differences in grammar are not observed nowadays, aside from neuter, that's still followed.
"neuter" isn't used as a gender-neutral pronoun neither in German nor in English. Swedish has "hen". So people have also tried with gender-neutral pronouns in Dutch?
Yeah, neuter is used only for objects, not people, as far as I know. Some people were coming up with some gender-neutral pronouns in more progressive circles, like some tumblr users invented zhey or what-not, but it failed and never got out of afore-mentioned circles.

If we go by profession, then the generic he is also used for the description of a profession, for example: "Bäcker" (m/w/d) (baker; abbreviations stand for "male", "female" and "diverse"). However, a female person would have said "ich bin eine Stundentin"/"ik ben studente". Though this example is very bad, because people would rather say: "I am studying" rather than "I am a student". So let's just use "baker" or "actor" vs "actress". Females would use the feminine form when talking about themselves and the male form when talking about the job in general.
My example was just language teaching textbook example lol, but I think you got the gist of it. There are female and male versions for professions, but it wouldn't be strange for a female to use the male one when talking about herself. It would be something like a boku-girl in anime.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, then Dutch is slowly losing gendered-language.
Yes, I'd describe it as such. We are getting closer to english and further away from german in that regard. There are some dialects though, mainly southern ones, from where I come from, that still maintain most gendered language and still use the feminine pronouns and articles for nouns. In the bigger cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam, it's a sign you're not local if you still make such distinctions.
Sep 18, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
Some people were coming up with some gender-neutral pronouns in more progressive circles, like some tumblr users invented zhey or what-not, but it failed and never got out of afore-mentioned circles.
I have never heard of any attempts like that in German. At most, it's about using the "gender star" in official documents (like "student*e" indicating both females and males)

There are female and male versions for professions, but it wouldn't be strange for a female to use the male one when talking about herself. It would be something like a boku-girl in anime.
We have that, too, but it's become more rare ever since we got a female chancellor. So girls/women have been more encouraged to use the specific feminine version when talking about themselves

There are some dialects though, mainly southern ones, from where I come from, that still maintain most gendered language and still use the feminine pronouns and articles for nouns. In the bigger cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam, it's a sign you're not local if you still make such distinctions.
The feel when language preservation happens in some smaller regions and not in the big cities... well, German is probably not that much safer. It's possible that Icelandic will be the only Germanic language with 3 genders in wide usage within the next few centuries
Sep 18, 2019 2:58 PM
Mar 2011
all Languages change over this is why there is Purism movements these days
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 18, 2019 3:03 PM

Mar 2008
Sounds like The Guardian fucked up calling it non-binary. It's a gender neutral pronoun that has been used for at least hundreds of years. This is different from non-binary. The article contents of Webster's representatives don't make it sound like if they will also ad it as a non-binary pronoun. I'm not sure how common it is as a non-binary but probably more than xer and xe and ze and whatnot.
traedSep 18, 2019 3:08 PM
Sep 18, 2019 3:08 PM
Mar 2011
traed said:
Sounds like The Guardian fucked up calling it non-binary. It's a gender neutral pronoun that has been used for at least hundreds of years. This is different from non-binary. The article contents of Webster's representatives don't make it sound like if they will also ad it as a non-binary pronoun.

in the modern paradigm Non-Binary and gender Natural mena the same ot alot people
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 18, 2019 7:12 PM

Mar 2008
DateYutaka said:
traed said:
Sounds like The Guardian fucked up calling it non-binary. It's a gender neutral pronoun that has been used for at least hundreds of years. This is different from non-binary. The article contents of Webster's representatives don't make it sound like if they will also ad it as a non-binary pronoun.

in the modern paradigm Non-Binary and gender Natural mena the same ot alot people

Non-binary basically means "other than male or female" a third gender etc...it isn't used to mean same thing
Sep 19, 2019 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
DateYutaka said:

Non-binary basically means "other than male or female" a third gender etc...it isn't used to mean same thing
Third gender? I thought people were joking about it.
Sep 19, 2019 3:52 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I use "they" as a singular pronoun when referring to cisgender people whose gender is not mentioned. "He or she" and so on all feel super unnatural to me to be honest. Maybe it has something to do with my native language.
Sep 19, 2019 4:54 AM

Mar 2011
@149597871
Same but I'm not sure if it's the rules governing social manners or the language. Same thing happens with a woman and I'm unsure if they are married or not (maybe not similar to "they" moment)--I use ma'am. Growing up, rings on finger didn't always establish the status so waited with that neutral word until told which they prefer.

Onii-chan said:
traed said:

Third gender? I thought people were joking about it.
That's a rabbit hole too deep to traverse down in this thread lol
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 19, 2019 7:51 AM

Mar 2017
so we're in an age where everything needs to revolve around the lgbt huh
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Sep 19, 2019 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
DateYutaka said:
I'm wondering how purist Japanese is. Like do you have trouble reading century-old texts?

149597871 said:
I use "they" as a singular pronoun when referring to cisgender people whose gender is not mentioned. "He or she" and so on all feel super unnatural to me to be honest. Maybe it has something to do with my native language.
You can get used to proverbs and other constructions that would make no sense if translated literally. Hence why even at first "off-sounding" grammar like "[...]for they are..." might eventually sound and look right to you if you hear and read it enough.
Sep 19, 2019 11:30 AM

Nov 2016
I identify as the number 69.
Sep 19, 2019 12:33 PM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:
I'm wondering how purist Japanese is. Like do you have trouble reading century-old texts?

149597871 said:
You can get used to proverbs and other constructions that would make no sense if translated literally. Hence why even at first "off-sounding" grammar like "[...]for they are..." might eventually sound and look right to you if you hear and read it enough.
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:

149597871 said:

of you Kenken I youe should have to b e bale ot read evryting

Sep 19, 2019 1:02 PM

Dec 2012
SpamuraiSensei said:
I identify as the number 69.
Too bad 1488 isn't in the dictionary as it's very much a noun, adjective AND verb.
Sep 19, 2019 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
DateYutaka said:
Gotta summon @StudyingEnglish for help, because I'm too tired to decipher the code myself
Sep 19, 2019 1:14 PM
May 2019
I don't see the problem with this, I always thought that they is a gender neutral pronoun anyway and used it accordingly so whatever.
Sep 19, 2019 1:46 PM

Dec 2015
We should burn all Merriam Webster dictionaries.
Not because of the pronoun thing, just because it has a bunch of big words that I don't understand and that makes me uncomfortable.
Sep 19, 2019 1:57 PM

Feb 2019
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:
Gotta summon @StudyingEnglish for help, because I'm too tired to decipher the code myself
I'd wager it's something along the lines of: 'Of course you can, you should be able to read everything' or 'if you can, you should be able to read everything' or even 'If you Kenken (a japanese puzzle) I (maybe it's a level thingy? or just a void letter), you should be able to read everything', which could mean, 'if you're not dumb, you should be able to read everything'. Maybe I'm reading too much into the code? lol
Sep 19, 2019 2:42 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
Noboru said:
I'd wager it's something along the lines of: 'Of course you can, you should be able to read everything' or 'if you can, you should be able to read everything' or even 'If you Kenken (a japanese puzzle) I (maybe it's a level thingy? or just a void letter), you should be able to read everything', which could mean, 'if you're not dumb, you should be able to read everything'. Maybe I'm reading too much into the code? lol
39 m4te 4 z3 3xpl3n4t10n :D
Sep 20, 2019 8:13 AM

Apr 2015
I was taught in high school "they" can also be used in gender neutral way. I never got that "non-binary/third gender" aspect when using they or never thought it's silly or wrongly used, but my mother tongue can have affected that view. Swedish word "hen" was just off hand mentioned during class that it exist and was never mentioned again.

Noboru said:
Pullman said:
The first thing you learn when you study anything related to linguistics is that it's always supposed to be descriptive of how words are actually used in real life, by real people. When it becomes prescriptive, it becomes political and a dictionary should not have a political agenda. When tens or hundreds of millions people use 'they' as a singular, non-binary pronoun it would just be silly to not have that usage reflected in dictionaries.
I would be in favor for both prescriptive and descriptive entries: prescriptive when it comes to how words are actually supposed to be used and descriptive when it comes to how words are actually used. Prescriptive dictionaries have the advantage that they preserve the meaning and even though I've been using singular they myself, it still sounds sometimes a bit better to use generic he, "he or she" or to use "they" with plural nouns. But there is no standard authority for the English language anyway, so whatever

Wouldn't that though lead to favoring one dialect over other? I can't think of English word to compare expect fag and spaz used in USA vs UK, but Finnish word itikka can mean either a cow, a pig, a wild animal, mosquito or any insect depending what dialect you speak.
Sep 20, 2019 8:53 AM

Jan 2009
konkelo said:
Wouldn't that though lead to favoring one dialect over other? I can't think of English word to compare expect fag and spaz used in USA vs UK, but Finnish word itikka can mean either a cow, a pig, a wild animal, mosquito or any insect depending what dialect you speak.
Isn't that the whole point if you want to standardize language? There is Oxford/"Queen's English" for the UK and "General American (English)" for the USA.
lol, what does it mean in your dialect? xD
Sep 20, 2019 9:22 AM

Apr 2015
Noboru said:
konkelo said:
Isn't that the whole point if you want to standardize language? There is Oxford/"Queen's English" for the UK and "General American (English)" for the USA.
lol, what does it mean in your dialect? xD

Idk idea that one dialect is seen as more "correct" bugs me. Ideally when one is standardizing language they'd pick up something from every dialect, or they just accept all dialects as correct way I think Karelian language chose that one. For me it means insect in non-formal way similar to ötökkä and öttiäinen, but with a bit more annoying tone latched on it and öttiäinen being cutesy word instead.
Sep 20, 2019 9:23 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:

kanken is Kanji literacy test and if get to grade one you should be able to read anything from the very oldest stuff to today's stuff

Sep 20, 2019 2:50 PM

Jan 2009
konkelo said:
Idk idea that one dialect is seen as more "correct" bugs me. Ideally when one is standardizing language they'd pick up something from every dialect, or they just accept all dialects as correct way I think Karelian language chose that one. For me it means insect in non-formal way similar to ötökkä and öttiäinen, but with a bit more annoying tone latched on it and öttiäinen being cutesy word instead.
Well, languages like French and English work with "prestige dialects" and others like German include characteristics in pronunciation and vocabulary from different regions with different (informal) standards.

I've never heard of Karelian language. Also, based on the usages for the word, it sounds like a word for (playful) verbal abuse. Like using "cockroach", "pig", "cow" etc.

DateYutaka said:
kanken is Kanji literacy test and if get to grade one you should be able to read anything from the very oldest stuff to today's stuff
Ah, I see now. For a moment, I also thought that you've meant "Kenken", the numbers riddle game xD
How old is the very oldest stuff and is that also the level you can read? Also, do you have trouble with the grammar/vocabulary of older texts?
NoboruSep 21, 2019 5:39 AM
Sep 20, 2019 8:05 PM
Aug 2011
Catalano said:
They has been used as a singular pronoun since the late 1300s? What? Anyways, it's some weird stuff.

It fell out because of language prescriptivists around the end of the 19th century.

My favorite however, is that "thou" was once singular "you", and "you" was only the plural. Hence "thou art" vs "you are". So, "you" was never meant to be singular in the first place, but "they" was.

The southern US English "y'all" is actually an attempt to *fix* what was broken, since it brings back the unambiguous plural of "you". "Y'all" is awesome and should be spread, since it pisses off the language nazis, and it's actually justifiable since they fucked it up when they got rid of "thou".
cipheronSep 20, 2019 8:11 PM
Sep 20, 2019 8:19 PM

Mar 2008
@cipheron

Some small parts of US they say yous as a plural of you I think but I could be mistaken. It's not as common as you all / y'all
Sep 20, 2019 8:37 PM

May 2018
"Gender binary" is nonsense, this change proves that even dictionaries can fall victim to political propaganda.
Sep 20, 2019 9:18 PM

Aug 2017
For me, its he or she. No more options except for rare cases as hermaphroditism.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 20, 2019 9:26 PM

Nov 2017
red-tomato said:
so we're in an age where everything needs to revolve around the lgbt huh

i mean they has been used as a neutral pronoun long before the non-binary gender movement came into fruition.

now actual non-binary "pronouns" and words? probably won't make it into the dictionary. especially since you know, the infinite gender thing was invented in like, 2013 on tumblr or something. non-binary gender is just the emo phase of the 2010s.
Sep 21, 2019 1:58 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
konkelo said:
Well, languages like French and English work with "prestige dialects" and others like German include characteristics in pronunciation and vocabulary from different regions with different (informal) standards.

I've never heard of Karelian language. Also, based on the usages for the word, it sounds like a word for (playful) verbal abuse. Like using "cockroach", "pig", "cow" etc.

DateYutaka said:
Ah, I see now. For a moment, I also thought that you've meant "Kenk[u]e[/n]n", the numbers riddle game xD
How old is the very oldest stuff and is that also the level you can read? Also, do you have trouble with the grammar/vocabulary of older texts?

the oldest written Japanese is around I around 800 ce but spoken Japanese has never t reely change mius new words added as the world has evolved its just kanji has changed the words have and justr like Chinese but not the same exent was simpfied

Sep 21, 2019 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
DateYutaka said:
the oldest written Japanese is around I around 800 ce but spoken Japanese has never t reely change mius new words added as the world has evolved its just kanji has changed the words have and justr like Chinese but not the same exent was simpfied
I see; so Japanese has more or less stayed quite conservative in the language itself. Japanese Kanji already feel like simplified simplified Chinese characters, lol
Sep 21, 2019 5:59 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:
I see; so Japanese has more or less stayed quite conservative in the language itself. Japanese Kanji already feel like simplified simplified Chinese characters, lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_language
Sep 21, 2019 7:09 AM

Mar 2017
carseatheadrest said:
non-binary gender is just the emo phase of the 2010s.
please let this be true
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Sep 21, 2019 9:13 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:
DateYutaka said:

yes but modern Japanese is not as simplified Modern Chinese

Sep 21, 2019 9:35 AM

Jan 2009

Thanks for the link, mate, but the social manner is to ask and have others tell things from their point of view.

DateYutaka said:
Do you mean Old Japanese vs Modern Japanese compared to Traditional Chinese vs Simplified Chinese or do you mean Old/Modern Japanese vs Simplified Chinese?
Sep 21, 2019 11:13 AM
Mar 2011
Noboru said:

Thanks for the link, mate, but the social manner is to ask and have others tell things from their point of view.

DateYutaka said:
Do you mean Old Japanese vs Modern Japanese compared to Traditional Chinese vs Simplified Chinese or do you mean Old/Modern Japanese vs Simplified Chinese?

witten Japanese was never as specified as written Chinese

Socially Japanese as been very conservative Ligustaclly

exmaple i wager i could talk to some from the Heian jidai with easy as would most people in Japan now but only people wiyj Kanken 1 would be able to write to them as it were

whay your need to have for kanken 1

the ability to read and write all 6355 kanji in levels 1 and 2 of JIS X 0208, with their on readings and kun readings
Requires the ability to use the kanji in sentences and to choose the most appropriate kanji for a given context
special or unusual kanji readings
ateji
Knowledge of synonyms and antonyms
the ability to differentiate between homonyms
special compound words
complex radicals
kanji unique to the Japanese language
classical Japanese proverbs and idiomatic expressions
place and country names
ability to recognize the relationship between modern and ancient or old character forms
DateYutakaSep 21, 2019 11:19 AM

Sep 21, 2019 11:54 AM
Feb 2017
Eh, whatever. I haven't personally had to call someone who claims they're neither "they", and if I do meet that person I'll either say "she" or "he" or if they're that much of a snowflake about it I'll just use their name in replace of it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.