Forum Settings
Forums

How would you feel if you got beat up by a girl?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: If a girl kicked your ass, how would you feel?

Sep 17, 7:46 PM

How would you handle your inferiority?
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before New Year!

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Sep 17, 7:49 PM
loving your abuser - stockholm syndrome will get me good lol

Sep 17, 7:49 PM

but if they are resorting to physical violence doesn't that mean i won?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Sep 17, 7:52 PM

Kicked my ass because I wanted to or kicked my ass out of nowhere? There's a difference there.

Sep 17, 8:12 PM

Depends on the girl I guess, and whether or not they're just trying to flirt or genuinely wanting to hurt me. Back in middle school a girl that in front of me on the bus slapped me in the face for some stupid reason like I didn't wear something she wanted me to wear. I also had a fat chick grab my asscheek before and a group of 2 or 3 girls tugging on my ponytail and giggling behind me as I was walking to class. Middle and early high school were weird at times, occasionally in a slightly arousing way.
Modified by Lost_Viking, Sep 17, 8:18 PM

Sep 17, 8:15 PM

Aroused because Tsunderes are hot.

Seriously though, if the girl is strong and/or a good fighter I would respect her.

Sep 17, 8:44 PM

BlakexEkalb said:
Aroused because Tsunderes are hot.

Seriously though, if the girl is strong and/or a good fighter I would respect her.
Same sentiments, but not cause of the Tsundere trope, but might be attracted to anyone's skills if they're enjoyable

Sep 17, 9:16 PM

Thick or muscular girls are such a turn off let alone those, who are violent.

Sep 17, 10:11 PM

Honestly if it was in martial arts or something I'd laugh in a self deprecating way and think I seriously need to get my shit together lol (true story it happened) but I also respected her since that takes some serious effort.

If it was some chick attacking me for a stupid reason that'd be a 911 call away just like for a punk attacking me on the street.

Sep 17, 10:20 PM

Don't really see what gender has to do with it. If someone attacks you, you call the cops right?

Sep 17, 10:20 PM
👌

lets be honest here most of you weebs could probably get beat up by a girl

who really reads these

Sep 17, 10:22 PM

any guy who wouldn't be turned on by being sent to the er room by a gurl is totally gae

Macewindex said:
lets be honest here most of you weebs could probably get beat up by a girl

that would require them wanting to touch me ;_;

Sep 17, 10:27 PM

a protip: lots of girls would rather be slapped around than slap around

FINALLY XX YOU OUT
feels so good to forget ya, i've become someone better

Sep 18, 12:25 AM

It would not happen, but if a girl does actually try to beat me up, I'd just push her until she knocks it off.

Sep 18, 12:32 AM

Neither of the above options, but I know a girl who could kick my ass since she practiced Muay Thai for years now. So losing against her wouldn't really surprise or shame me.

Sep 18, 12:34 AM

I have a younger sister, my entire childhood was getting beaten up by a girl

Sep 18, 12:53 AM

I would feel "you're violent, so you're a bad person".

There's nothing inferior about being bad in situations of violence, that just means you're bad at hurting other people. It's resorting to violence which makes you inferior.

Sep 18, 12:54 AM

logopolis said:
I would feel "you're violent, so you're a bad person".

There's nothing inferior about being bad in situations of violence, that just means you're bad at hurting other people.

One could say... in terms of hurting other people... you are inferior.

Sep 18, 1:04 AM
Depends on who and why I am fighting.

Sep 18, 4:30 AM

If the girl miraculously manages to beat me up, I would try to feel her up in between the punches and kicks. Then, go home and rest, that's it.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Sep 18, 5:42 AM
Report her for randomly assaulting me for no reason?

Idc about your gender if you're a violent maniac.

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Sep 18, 5:51 AM

Pullman said:
Report her for randomly assaulting me for no reason?

Idc about your gender if you're a violent maniac.
This! Couldn't care less if it were a male or female, i'd be filing a lawsuit in no time.

“Dream - The first thing people abandon when they come to understand how this world works.”

Sep 18, 9:22 AM

lol as if a woman could ever beat a man in a fight

Sep 18, 9:46 AM

My mom has done a lot of abuse at me for punishment for something bad things i've done to her, but she is not in my house anymore.

Sep 18, 10:25 AM

that's not possible op. women cant fight.

Sep 18, 10:29 AM

Sandor Clegane would like to know your location

I mean I have no idea what kind of wing chun karate kungfuwando aikido bruce lee girls exist out there, but if one of those jackie chan machines were to exist and beat my ass, I'd report it to the police lol. Life isn't an anime where you're gonna train to eventually beat their ass back, you file that shit to the police and get their roundhouse kicking ass behind bars for assault.

Sep 18, 10:34 AM

I don't really see what gender has to do with this but ok

Sep 18, 10:50 AM

Well I mean getting beat up by anyone isn’t a very pleasant experience, is it....
To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly.

Sep 18, 12:47 PM

I'd fall in love. I don't care if she knows martial arts or whatever, if she can take me down then goddammit she's one fine specimen. Gotta make her mine.

Sep 18, 1:24 PM

If she's strong enough to beat me up then it will be love at first beatdown. Muscular/athletic girls are the best.

What's the difference?

Sep 18, 3:52 PM

I would tell on her ;(

Real men cry themselves to sleep every night

Sep 18, 8:08 PM
三葉

I can't exactly fight back so what kind of "beat up by a girl" are we talkin about here? society and white knights would slam the shit out of me especially in these times where people can take a picture or video the incident then poof, you become a meme and an asshole for even lifting a finger on a girl. You're screwed either ways.

Sep 18, 10:43 PM

theres no way a female could beat me up because im a grown man. she would have to be some freak of nature.

Sep 19, 10:36 AM

PoNaBo said:
Don't really see what gender has to do with it. If someone attacks you, you call the cops right?

nuttygardentree said:

When a girl does it, it becomes a kink.
(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before New Year!

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Sep 19, 10:46 AM

I would feel pretty aroused and likely ask her to step on me.

Sep 19, 1:29 PM
I'd feel like I should report her for assault.

Sep 19, 1:36 PM
Hug Addict <3

I mean I've always loved femdom so depending on the specific implications of what "getting beat up" really means in this context, I may end up enjoying it

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 19, 1:38 PM

If I have not initiated violence, and if the person is threatening, regardless of genders or laws, it's fight or flight. Can't live with animals without being careful.

Sep 19, 2:03 PM

JFuji said:
I would feel pretty aroused and likely ask her to step on me.

step on me is my opening line in video games and considering i get more answers there than i do in mal , maybe i should go around some random profiles and write that and see what happens

as for this thread
if the girl was attractive and if the beating was in fair odds and with "honor" then i'd be not only turned on but in love (unless i already had someone in which case id have respect and admiration but i aint no cheater so i would contain myself uwu)

getting beaten when it's bullshit even if its by a girl is gonna piss me off , be it physically or in some activity or whatever

lots of music -

Sep 19, 2:34 PM

PoNaBo said:

caus girls are weak and guys are strong, cmon thats common sense

Sep 19, 2:35 PM

nessarosie said:
a protip: lots of girls would rather be slapped around than slap around

thanks for the tip, so next time when a girl tries to slap me, should I just beat her up?

Sep 19, 2:37 PM
I got beat the heck out of by a female black belt in karate . I felt wrong to swing back.

Sep 19, 2:40 PM

It’s very easy to beat me up and realistically I would react the same regardless of gender, report someone for assault of it just came out of nowhere. but tough girls are hot

Sep 19, 2:45 PM

nuttygardentree said:

Are you playing dumb? You should be ashamed your a guy and got beaten up by a girl unless she does some serious workout

Sep 19, 5:44 PM

Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground? Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end. As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

Sep 19, 5:49 PM

Really depends on the level of beating...

Sep 22, 8:56 AM

IpreferEcchi said:
PoNaBo said:

nuttygardentree said:

I'm into guys though

Tanatloc said:
nuttygardentree said:

Are you playing dumb? You should be ashamed your a guy and got beaten up by a girl unless she does some serious workout
Well I'm pretty weak but I don't really see how it's something to be ashamed about

Sep 22, 9:42 AM

nuttygardentree said:
IpreferEcchi said:

I'm into guys though

Tanatloc said:

Well I'm pretty weak but I don't really see how it's something to be ashamed about

Girls are a large majority of the time weaker than men. Not only because traditionally men do the heavy lifting but men have stronger bodies.

Sep 22, 10:00 AM

as if that would ever happen ha ha hahhh almaaooooooooooooooooooo

Sep 22, 2:27 PM

You mean the thing happening almost daily with my sister? I got used to it. She's almost 9 year younger than me tho :/

Pages (2) [1] 2 »