Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever been bullied/discriminated in real life(not on the internet) for watching Anime?

New
Have you ever been bullied/discriminated in real life(not on the internet) for watching Anime?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2019 1:44 PM

Jul 2017
ofc not if you get bullied youre a weak

I myself used to bully some kids so I'd be stronger and not be a weak that gets bullied for waht he likes

if you get bullied simple punch them and you become the bullier
and more imoprtantly youre not a weak anymore
Sep 21, 2019 5:15 PM

Sep 2019
Not for watching anime per se, but for drawing fanservicey illustrations of anime girls. A feminist lady attacked me verbally because I had put them up for display at a place where she could see them and she found them horribly sexist and evil and discriminating and etc.
I replied that she shouldn't criticise my OC's skirt length because this amounts to slut shaming.
Sep 21, 2019 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
I got bullied for liking anime in 8th grade when it somehow got out that I did from off-handedly mentioning it to people maybe once or twice. But the kids at my school were just generally mean so if they didn't make fun of someone for that, it'd be something else. By high school no one really gave a shit either way.
Sep 21, 2019 6:08 PM

May 2018
Curiepolis said:
Not for watching anime per se, but for drawing fanservicey illustrations of anime girls. A feminist lady attacked me verbally because I had put them up for display at a place where she could see them and she found them horribly sexist and evil and discriminating and etc.
I replied that she shouldn't criticise my OC's skirt length because this amounts to slut shaming.
Ahhh, feminists.... Always insulting man for no reason...
[/center]
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

159 by TitanOfPlasma »»
8 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 2 hours ago

11 by Takuya_Yagami »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 3 hours ago

12 by APolygons2 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » slut vs prude waifus

deg - Yesterday

30 by LoveLikeBlood »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 21 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.