Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sounan Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 21, 7:01 AM

I imagine Shion and Mutsu would be a lot more athletic, and do well in gym classes if they are ever rescued. They are getting a lot of physical training living on the island. :D

Sep 21, 9:58 PM

i hope we get to see Shions's father rescue them on S2!!!
5/5.

Sep 22, 5:29 AM

It was really enjoyable anime!
7/10
I've hope it would have 2nd season soon!

Sep 22, 7:29 AM
This episode was ass literally lol . Couldn't stop laughing when they did that to stay Rehydrated .

Homare father is on the way probably take a while for him to find her .

Sep 22, 12:57 PM

One of my favorites of the season. Hopefully they do more

Sep 24, 4:49 PM

Damn the anal scene was great, though I'm pretty sure they would have gotten infected by putting the water in their mouths... But yeah we definitely need a full H-doujin of that scene.

Overall a good show, very enjoyable even though it wasn't deep or complex at all. Homare is pure waifu material, so much so that I actually might start reading the manga. This was probably the best show I watched all season, though admittedly that isn't saying much.

What's the difference?

Sep 25, 4:50 PM
bubbles

It finally crossed the line into too gross for me to watch. What a creepy show. 2/10 overall

Sep 29, 8:21 PM

This show is actually better what it is supposed to be. It was fun and Homare was such a cool character. As a last episode and the anal scene was funny and gross but entertaining, nevertheless.

Seems like many want to see a season 2 and I'm actually on the same boat (no pun intended). It would be even better if they are lost on a different type of island next time around.

Oct 3, 10:14 AM

Madlads. They actually did the batshit anilingus scene. Step aside bear grills! What a way to end the show.

Since they even showed Homares dad coming for them, maybe there is a chance for a second season?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Oct 4, 10:42 AM
Got to say I actually like this anime, but will there be Season 2? As One of girl father came very late 🤦🏻‍♂️.... right toward the end.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

Oct 6, 8:50 AM

Any idea if the anime leaves off somewhere in the manga if it's behind? I want to continue the story and find out what happens next.

Oct 6, 11:14 AM

Gamaroc said:
Any idea if the anime leaves off somewhere in the manga if it's behind? I want to continue the story and find out what happens next.

Picked up the manga myself after watching this, but haven't made it this far yet, only finished the first two volumes for now. There are a few things in the second volume the anime skips, though, so I would recommend at least reading chapters 23, 24 and 28 to see these parts as well. Can't say yet what you might need to see in the next volume before reaching the point where the anime ends, though.

Oct 6, 11:21 AM

luinthoron said:
Gamaroc said:

Picked up the manga myself after watching this, but haven't made it this far yet, only finished the first two volumes for now. There are a few things in the second volume the anime skips, though, so I would recommend at least reading chapters 23, 24 and 28 to see these parts as well. Can't say yet what you might need to see in the next volume before reaching the point where the anime ends, though.

Thanks for the tip.

Oct 9, 11:53 PM

For a "fast food"-type series, this is surprisingly smart and well done. Not only is it kind of educational, but the four characters complement each other well and watching them bond was frankly pretty enjoyable. Good comedy too. Hope we'll see a season 2 at some point.
Modified by zannett, Oct 10, 12:05 AM

Oct 10, 4:09 AM

Gamaroc said:
luinthoron said:

Thanks for the tip.

Can confirm now, anime goes up to chapter 37. Chapter 32 is skipped as well, and some parts of 31.

Oct 10, 4:15 AM

luinthoron said:
Gamaroc said:

Thanks for the tip.

Can confirm now, anime goes up to chapter 37. Chapter 32 is skipped as well, and some parts of 31.
luinthoron said:
Gamaroc said:

Thanks for the tip.

luinthoron said:
Gamaroc said:

Thanks for the tip.

That's great, thanks.

Oct 10, 4:29 AM

Gamaroc said:
That's great, thanks.

You'll definitely need to catch up at least with the fully skipped chapters as the first new chapter is also related to those and you might feel a bit lost otherwise.

Oct 10, 4:50 AM

luinthoron said:
Gamaroc said:
That's great, thanks.

You'll definitely need to catch up at least with the fully skipped chapters as the first new chapter is also related to those and you might feel a bit lost otherwise.

Understood, I'll read those too

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store