Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tejina-senpai Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 17, 8:27 PM

it didn't felt like a final chapter, just like another one... but well it was fun :D

Sep 17, 8:40 PM
Estubo muy bueno el final me gusto la personalidad de cada personaje muy buen anime

Sep 17, 9:51 PM

Mmmm yes...oppai.

Sep 17, 11:26 PM

Objectively AotY. Yabuta wishes he directed this, yet he settled for some vikings anime.

Sep 17, 11:27 PM

I can’t believe it’s over :( dunno what I’ll do with my Tuesdays now :( luckily I’ve got the manga

This hit me like the senko san ending
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Sep 17, 11:27 PM

MichaelJackson said:
Objectively AotY. Yabuta wishes he directed this, yet he settled for some vikings anime.

Facts, only true men of culture will understand
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Sep 17, 11:37 PM
NTR ♥

Didn’t feel like a proper ending to a season, hopefully there’s more soon. Really enjoyed her show (joke I enjoyed her boobs)

Sep 18, 4:02 AM
It was a fun short anime series. Time to read them doujins.

Sep 18, 5:04 AM
Ohh well i didnt notice its the final episode already.. well i love the last part of the said series..

Sep 18, 5:54 AM
It is funny and enjoyed this show. I hope it gets 2nd season

Sep 18, 6:08 AM

I am gonna miss senpai a lot <3 :(

Modified by Anik00712, Sep 18, 6:13 AM

Sep 18, 7:20 AM

Well, and that was it for the "magic tricks". I confess that i didn't like this at all in the beginning, but somehow got attached to the characters and the funny gags, it was a nice show at best. "Magical tiddies"/10

Sep 18, 10:53 AM

It delivers what its meant to do. Really enjoyed every episode of this anime. The last episode felt no closure but that's just how this anime is.

Sep 18, 11:48 AM

I had fun watching this, for what it's worth expecting i expected a slight festival cliche ending, did not happen but it has no story to begin with so i'm fine with that.

I only wish Madara-san had more screen time, i find her adorable.

Sep 18, 12:07 PM
It's finally end. I'm gonna miss Hotaru's long lost sister.

Sep 18, 6:56 PM
Trickster

A great but safe final episode, as it seems everyone got a chance for a joke. Although, I figured we would get some kind of closure with some final sketch after the credits or something. It ended a bit abruptly.

Overall, I really liked this show as I found the comedy pretty hilarious most of the time. I think that's what helps sets it apart from other short comedy series, aside from Sempai's obsession with magic.

I love Sempai, she's insanely cute, but also insanely naive. She's so charming. As for Assistant, he was alright. He had his moments. The supporting cast wasn't bad either. This also had a good balance of ecchi and comedy. Neither overpowered the other.

I enjoyed Sempai's antics and the comedy, and I would love to see this continue. Keep working on your magic, Sempai!

8/10

Sep 18, 9:24 PM

So he actually feigned his sleep and hoped for something useless thinking with Tejina chan.

that cup and ball was incredible no doubt. 5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 18, 11:54 PM
Senpai, that balloon gone wrong shape 😂
Ahahaha

Sep 19, 9:18 AM

Didn't expect to like this show at the start, but I will really miss this retard.
Sieg Zeon!

Sep 19, 6:16 PM

As always

Ero comedy Senpai did it again.

Wish I was assistant-kun... that last scene is awesome from his PoV.
Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Sep 19, 7:48 PM

For the type of show this is with shorts I'm not really surprised it didn't have much of an ending in the last episode nor did it even bother me considering I could tell that was what was going to happen from even the first episode. I loved the show and this final episode just for how it is as I love ecchi comedy's, but obviously everyone isn't into that kind of genre.
I haven't read the manga but if there is more to continue on with I hope either an OVA or second season is made.

Sep 20, 2:36 PM

I'm gonna miss this show for its simplistic direct to the point approach.
Madara needed more screentime.
7/10
Modified by Janethan23, Sep 20, 2:40 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

Sep 21, 2:22 AM

This is a nice short anime for this season. They still consistent on gag and adult jokes till the end, and not trying to put any twist in the ending, which is good.

They start this anime with a little mess in graphic sectiob, but then they trying to keep it till the end, appreciate that. Overall, nice little series to fill this season. 7/10

Sep 21, 7:17 PM
Hentaiking

Liked this episode a lot, funny and solid Ecchi on top of it.. overall a enjoyable show

Sep 21, 9:41 PM

the balloon look like a cock especially when she put it in between her legs was immensely hilarious!
before this ends it's good to see that we have a bit of screen time of Madara-san!
Tejina-sempai has matching color of her bra and panties! that very fasionable! ERO!!!
The assistant is very focused with Tejina's boobs in bunny outfit!
5/5.

Sep 22, 7:34 AM
Still pretty funny seeing her fail at magic but also saddening and makes you want her to at least once do a trick successfully in front of people..

The balloon part was funny especially semapai's one lol

And the bunny girl outfit trick worked I guess 😂

Sep 22, 9:51 AM
7/10, fun series please make a season 2.

Sep 22, 1:35 PM

Kind of a lackluster ending tbh. I think this show started off a little rough but I'd say I generally liked it.

I doubt there'll be a second season, but hopefully they'll make an OVA or something. I felt like there's more they could've done with the characters.

Sep 24, 3:34 PM

I'm gonna got against the consensus
8/10
Technically, I'd give it a 7.5, but I round up for MAL

The last two episodes really shined which was enough to push it barely up to a tier above 7.
I wouldn't complain about a 2nd season.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.98

"The only thing colder than my heart are the stairway railings when it's freezing outside." - Me

Sep 26, 3:58 PM

I still don't understand how you expect story in short anime.
Most of them are supposed to be fun 10/10 for me!

Oct 2, 6:03 AM
This is ending...
quite weaponrd ending..
at less senpai doing magic as well in bunny suit

Oct 6, 6:42 AM
Review Moderator
Fairy Tale

I was initially expecting this to be low-brow humor, but it was surprisingly funny! The comedy gets better each episode, plus the club members are all likable. Never got tired of Senpai's hilarious fanservice antics. Wouldn't mind a second season of this.

6/10

Oct 22, 6:29 PM

Not a bad show.
This a typical short slice of life anime you can watch when you're bored or sad.

Episodes 10 and 11 were my favourites.
It's a shame Madara-san didn't have more screentime.

Oct 22, 7:42 PM

from 5 to 7 but I think there should be more crossover with that science senpai, hopefully season 2 or some OVAs

Oct 24, 11:12 AM

What a way to end the series by Senpai wearing sexy bunnygirl costume and her massive cups giggle while doing magic tricks. lol

Pretty funny and enjoyable show with nice bits of ecchi.

Nov 4, 12:12 AM
This show was good in what it was doing, not pretending to be something bigger.
OP and ED are great.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store