Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 17, 5:07 AM

So I am currently learning to draw Hentai illustrations with a story, and have passed the very basic body anatomy and perspective learning process stage, and now I am about to be moving to character design to start drawing my own original characters, and as one of the male characters that will "do it" with the girls, I want to design a 16 year old teenage high school boy character of African or African-American descent but raised in Japan since he was 2 years old according to my story's settings.

Now, to make him a non-stereotypical character, I'd like to make him a non-muscular type but more of a studious and academic type that is not interested in sports but prefers literature or stuff that requires more brains than brawn, so I will be giving him glasses, with an option for him to show one of his eyes through them when he goes into "serious mode" or "non-normal mode" when he gets surprised, intrigued or something, as well as the normal mode when his eyes don't show at all to give him the nerdy appearance.

So, when I'd like for his eyes to show through the glasses, I'd like to hear your opinions here on MAL Forum on what kind of eye design would suit him.

Since he's not a girl but a boy, his eyes can be smaller and narrower but I still want a youthful but nerdy "Shounen" like young boy appearance for him, so what kind of eye design would look best on him ? You can show and post picture examples of those eye designs here while the color for his eye is what I'd decide by myself. Near-realistic eyes would be somewhat welcome, but don't make it too real or it would look mismatched with the cute Moe eye design I will be giving to the female characters.

P/S: I actually wanted to draw my own Interracial Hentai art for a long time, since I grew bored of Japanese-made Hentai and Eroge that rarely feature innocent romantic vanilla kind of sex between characters of different races, especially involving black males ( it must have romance between the 2 parties as I hate R@PE in my Hentai )
Modified by Ehurvaks, Sep 17, 5:18 AM
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.

Sep 17, 12:11 PM
I'm Blue

I mean... My way of going about it would be to utilize games with character creators and use your in-game created character as reference images. So if you have eroge from the makers of Custom Maid 3D 2 and Koikatsu Party, use their games as character creation tools.

That, and my other bit of advice: Just do it. You already have your rough idea as words; might as well put it to paper as rough sketches that can be refined and fine tuned as you continue on with the project.

Sep 30, 1:04 AM

Thanks for the advice.
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.

Sep 30, 3:28 AM

A smart character having glasses is pretty much a stereotype but go ahead if it suits them.
Perhaps the first one from there?