Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 101 Discussion

Sep 17, 2:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Luck is even more sadistic when possessed. Damn!

Nozel Silva has such a presence this episode and truly lives up to his name as a noble imo. Asta and Yuno arrive to save the day again :D

Sep 17, 4:04 AM

It seems Nozel has acknowledged Noelle which is good. Also, we haven't seen Noelle in the last view episodes.

That Asta and Yuno entrance.

That Petit Clover lol. "Oh~ I'm beautiful".

Sep 17, 4:22 AM

Shit, they actually make me like that bastard Nozel more and more xD

Another awesome episode that felt like 5 minutes, the development in this arc ist just too exciting and I'm so tempted to continue with the manga.

Loved the scene with Asta and Yuno saving Nash, Sister and the others, build up has been great.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 17, 4:22 AM
I love how the 101st episode revisit the hometown village, the beginning from the 1st episode. It seems like Black Clover finally find its own pace, they animated more efficiently. The Asta voice is now much better than the flashback where he stress every words.
Also when Asta keep the healing item I think the situation is gonna make use of it soon, so the villager will be heal by this, very convenient!

Sep 17, 4:25 AM
This episode was a total disappointment after that 100th episode. They have done some excellent jobs with improving the animations but asta shouts a lot.

Sep 17, 5:00 AM
haha some moments from Mimosa in this eps is just adorable

Sep 17, 5:39 AM

So sweet. Nozel is starting to acknowledge Noelle.

Sep 17, 5:59 AM

Asta was annoying at the beginning of this episode. I get they wanted to show the message he was hurt but damn. After that, it was pretty nice. :)

Sep 17, 7:27 AM

Man, are we back to Asta's rampant shouting since the start of this series? Understand he's hurt, but it stands out.

The crises are getting more phenomenal, and with the little left, there they go, back to Hage Village, the place of origin for both Asta and Yuno.

It's finally good that Noelle's brother Nozel is taking her seriously after all this while. And Sister Lily is taking charge before the arrival of the two.

Are we really left with 1 more episode? Coz this battle isn't quite over yet...

Sep 17, 7:37 AM

Seems Yuno and Asta is n more or less in the level of a Magic Knight captain now, which is great.

Pierrot can do as many Asta screaming as they want as long as they directed the episode right.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 17, 7:53 AM
KANLen09 said:

Are we really left with 1 more episode? Coz this battle isn't quite over yet...

It will continue, someone already posted the next few episode titles
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackClover/comments/d2rm4f/upcoming_episode_title/

Sep 17, 8:10 AM

Nozel has finally embraced his inner Byakuya and has started to treat others (including his sister) way better than at the beginning of the series. I'm sure he's just a tsundere with some secret reason for acting the way he act.

That elf bastard dared to attack sister Lily. Sister Lily. Oh, boi, no one messes with Asta's waifu. I hope he has his ass kicked next episode.
Speaking of that, it seems all of the elves who have revived are hellbent on comitting genocide against humankind, I wonder if all of them feel that way or if they are being brainwashed by something. I mean, it's not surprising if they want to kill all humans after what they did to them, but that every single elf that has appeared so far is so dedicated to that seems fishy. it's may be just me, however.

Petit Clover of this episode was more beautiful than usual :^)

Sep 17, 8:31 AM

Pretty much an episode to collect ourselves after the mayhem. Still a pretty epic entrance from Asta and Yuno. Looking forward to that guy getting smashed.

Sep 17, 8:44 AM
The war has come home for our boys

Sep 17, 8:49 AM

I know I've been saying this already but damn... Black Clover has really become a great watch. So glad I didn't drop it in its early stages.

Sep 17, 9:33 AM
Black Clover is really great anime

Sep 17, 9:37 AM

Aw man, sucks that the fight against Licht didn't drag out longer but oh well.

That was pretty sweet entrance from Asta and Yuno there

Kirsch still amusing as always
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Sep 17, 10:56 AM

What if that intro in the beginning of every episode is a very big lie? What if the first wizard king did not defeat a demon but he killed all the elves? And what if Hage village stands where the elves used to live?

Sep 17, 10:57 AM

As this arc comes closer to ending Im getting even more excited.
The show has gotten back to a point where Im longing to see the next episode
For a while the show had slowed down and I put it on the back burner of shows I anticipated the most, but the crazy fight scenes and awesome story progression turned that around real quick
Asta and Yuno's entrance at the end was so badass and I can't wait to see the next episode

Sep 17, 12:20 PM

This is probably the most praiseworthy episode in recent weeks... it was just beautiful, especially that moment between nozel and noelle.
Cant believe they had to ending it there though, next week cant come sooner.

Sep 17, 1:15 PM
Everything is fine. I mean plot line is going in right direction but I miss something. In my opinion these scenes are to simply e. g. when Nozel talked with Noelle. They don’t cause strong feelings like they should. But despite of this I enjoyed this episode and entire series.

Great episode again, I'm happy for you Noelle!

Nice episode. It’s nice to see them again with their “family”. I'm curious to know if it will continue or it will be end soon. Hopefully it will continue.

Sep 17, 2:43 PM
I don't remember how it was in manga but did this elf suggested that Sister Lily is noblewoman? I wonder if they will develop this.

Sep 17, 3:18 PM

Nozel is acknowledging Noelle, which is great to see. Good development.

Asta's and Yuno's entrance to save Hage village just makes me hype for next week.
These girls are BEYOND precious!

Sep 17, 5:09 PM
Another great entrance by Asta and Yuno :D

Sep 17, 5:11 PM

Endust said:
Asta was annoying at the beginning of this episode. I get they wanted to show the message he was hurt but damn. After that, it was pretty nice. :)

I don't know what you are talking abo-da-da-da-da-da!

Sep 17, 5:37 PM
Nieznajomy43 said:
I don't remember how it was in manga but did this elf suggested that Sister Lily is noblewoman? I wonder if they will develop this.
Yes, it was in the manga as well.

Sep 17, 5:59 PM
Was that supposed to be a cliffhanger? I don't really care what happens to that guy who attacked the village or the fight with him tbh

Sep 17, 7:28 PM

Is it just me or the women's boobs were more prominent this episodes? :o
'Ask her to wait a moment— I am almost done.' - Carl Friedrich Gauss ( When told, while working, that his wife was dying).

Sep 18, 12:01 AM

Illyricus said:
Petit Clover of this episode was more beautiful than usual :^)
Disgusted Mimosa really is beautiful.

Sep 18, 2:22 AM

That last scene was pretty exciting
Raia thought that Licht was killed them, he really underestimating Asta and Yuno hha
Nozel was always humiliating Noelle and maybe apologized for some reason.
Modified by Aim1rR, Sep 18, 2:26 AM

Sep 18, 4:30 AM

FMmatron said:
Shit, they actually make me like that bastard Nozel more and more xD

Another awesome episode that felt like 5 minutes, the development in this arc ist just too exciting and I'm so tempted to continue with the manga.

Loved the scene with Asta and Yuno saving Nash, Sister and the others, build up has been great.

I would highly recommend the manga at this point because this arc is long but it's finished now and the development further on is even more exciting! Plus the art has become gorgeous and perriot wont be able to do that justice one bit

Sep 18, 6:19 AM
phantomfandom said:
I love how the 101st episode revisit the hometown village, the beginning from the 1st episode. It seems like Black Clover finally find its own pace, they animated more efficiently. The Asta voice is now much better than the flashback where he stress every words.
Also when Asta keep the healing item I think the situation is gonna make use of it soon, so the villager will be heal by this, very convenient!

Asta just need to touch everyone with his sword to undo the magic... Lol.. Also.. That healing object works only once

Sep 18, 7:29 AM

I hope they keep up the gd animations like this.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Sep 18, 9:40 AM

I loved this episode ♥
Entrance by Yuno and Asta has same energy as when Naruto came back to Konoha during Pain's Assault. Enjoyed it and it even brought tear to my eyes ^_^

Sep 18, 6:01 PM
A very predictable, but nevertheless excellent entrance. Nash's last stand was a perfect build-up to the dual hero-pose landing.

Sep 19, 5:28 AM

The ending gave me chills

Sep 19, 10:09 AM
Masterful episode!

My hope were turned into reality, i always believed that some day i would start to like Nozel, first he smiled at Noelle's cal, and also he acknowledged Noelle and taking her seriusly, and he also acknowledge Asta and Yuno as being vital in defing the kingdom!

Noelle reaction was so cute and adorable, she was so happy, and Mimosa expression by realizing that!

Mimosa reaction towards his brother are just so epic, Mimosa is adorable! And also her expression while Asta was withoyr shirt!

Nash awakened fire magic, i am really glad!

Asta and Yuno entrance was just glorious, their reaction were also wonderfull!

Can't wait for next episode!

Sep 19, 11:44 AM

this series just get better and better

Sep 19, 2:19 PM

Things have gotten more interesting, now that the Eye of the Midnight Sun's base is now travelling to the capital, it means more battle. I love Sister and Nash's determination here, also great entrance Asta and Yuno.

Sep 19, 5:31 PM

I didn't expect to see the base of the Eye of the Midnight flying to the capital. It also seems like Licht woke up a little bit, at least he spoke some words to Liar.

Nozel really accepted Asta, Yuno and especially his sister. You could see how happy she was after he said that he wants to defend the castle together with her. Acceptance sometimes is worth more than anything else. I also didn't knew that there are items who can heal a person like it did with Asta, Yuno, Mimosa, Mr. I'm so beautiful and Mereoleona. Hopefully Mereoleona will wake up in time.

Oh boy that elf in Astas and Yunos home town doesn't know what will come at him. Biggest mistake in his life. Hopefully the people can get healed.

Sep 19, 10:44 PM
I'm really happy that Nozel has finally acknowledged Noel. Nozel truly lives up to expectations of a captain. Looks like Yuno and Asta are gonna save the day.

Sep 20, 6:03 AM
Elves principle: WE WILL REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE OF SADNESS- HUMANS!!!

Well its a nice thing Noelle has been recognized by her older brother...

And its time for Yuno and asta to back to their homeland to defend it. Lets see what will happen next

Sep 20, 9:16 AM

I feel like I can actually get behind Nozel's psychology. No thought is wasted in the minimal characterisation he's afforded.

Man, that ending really had me hype.

We are humans, not fish.
We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha

Sep 21, 10:41 PM

Right in the nick of time for Asta and Yuno to arrive at Hage Village!
5/5.

Sep 23, 5:04 PM

What en episode! Nothing can break the bond between Asta and Yuno!

And this timing! 10/10

After 100 episodes they came where it all started, now it's time to protect them.
10/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 24, 10:43 AM

Totally forgot to watch this last week lol
I love how the bonds are strengthened in this arc. That reunion in the end was so good too. Asta and Yuno in sync is just waaaay too epic

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Oct 15, 10:54 AM
This ED is so good. Even the full version sounds additive throughout. I'm on repeat mode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Preview MangaManga Store