Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 16, 11:46 AM

Welcome back to another season of the Fantasy Anime League! Registration is now open and the deadline is Sunday, September 29th 19:00 UTC.

Make sure to read the rules here and register your team here before the deadline!

Want to chat with other FAL players, discuss your strategies, or ask admins questions? Then join the official FAL discord, new this year!
Modified by AlexTheRiot, Sep 16, 12:25 PM

Sep 16, 12:04 PM

The read the rules link directs to "You are not permitted to view this post."
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Sep 16, 12:26 PM

kuuderes_shadow said:
The read the rules link directs to "You are not permitted to view this post."
Fixed that, thanks!

Sep 16, 4:04 PM
is there a way you can tell me if my team got registered correctly? just want to make sure ahead of time incase i need to redo it

Sep 16, 4:53 PM

JB510 said:
is there a way you can tell me if my team got registered correctly? just want to make sure ahead of time incase i need to redo it

Spring's headcount example
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1774609

There is going to be a headcount! Just gotta check the club for the fall one

Sep 16, 5:21 PM
JB510 said:

We just added a new feature on the registration website where you can check your team after registering.

Sep 16, 5:51 PM
45b16 said:
JB510 said:

We just added a new feature on the registration website where you can check your team after registering.

ok thanks i just checked my team we are all set !!