Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 16, 2019 2:37 PM

Feb 2018
I exploded with happiness when I saw excitement on Takagi face at the end of the episode. Such a lovely episode <3
Sep 16, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 2017
Such a great episode! That tense walk where my nerves were just as bad as Nishikata's and then the question! I loved how Takagi gave him all the soda as a congratulations for getting up the courage to ask her, she sooo wanted it. It was just amazing!
Sep 16, 2019 4:28 PM

Jul 2017
One of the episodes that shows the rareness of side character relations, such as the Mina's younger sis.

And we'll, it's been quite awhile since I looked at Takagi with a solemn face about her family issues, but THIS IS A WIN! Finally! For Nishikata to ask her out...it may seem obligatory but it's moving in the right direction, and seeing her tremble in excitement reeks my heart of her smiles xD

Final episode to go, anticipating the very best!
Sep 16, 2019 4:34 PM
Dec 2018
I'm not crying, they're tears of joy <3

Perfect episode! I can't wait for the finale.
Sep 16, 2019 5:23 PM
Oct 2018
Best moment of both seasons and it was so well done. And yes it was worth waiting 23 episodes for.
Sep 16, 2019 6:31 PM

May 2018
is this the last season?! or its not the end?
Sep 16, 2019 6:46 PM

May 2018
manga readers, is this the last season or will there be another one?
Sep 16, 2019 6:53 PM

Jun 2013
She was so happy at the end. I'm so happy lol.
Sep 16, 2019 8:21 PM
Oct 2016
Best episode so far. I was bored with this season, but this ep (second to last but better late than never) really made the season for me.
Sep 16, 2019 9:12 PM
Dec 2017
My favorite episode so far. The first segment with the step counting game was actually adapting the chapter of the manga where I left off, so after that I had absolutely no idea of what was in store, and I loved it. I didn't imagine Nishikata would manage to ask her out, and when he did and Takagi grew all nervous and happy, I floundered with excitement too. Her being flustered is something so rare that it's rewarding to see. It was a great second to last episode for the season, and I hope a big development happens next episode in the summer festival.
Sep 16, 2019 9:37 PM
Jun 2017
My man Nishkata finally grew some balls and made a move! If only he knew how much he meant to Takagi!
Sep 17, 2019 1:05 AM

Sep 2007
Mini-Senpai said:
manga readers, is this the last season or will there be another one?

The anime this year has taken manga chapters from all over the place in the release chronology, so it's difficult to say. I don't recall the manga has even done the natsumatsuri event, so it could be an anime original ending.

Sep 17, 2019 2:27 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this is just too pure for my heart ~

Takagi-san's happiness in the end there and in the process giving those cans without second thoughts was just way too adorable.

Good work to Nishikata too, he finally mustered up the courage to invite her. Way to go, Shonen!

I really hope that kid does the same to Houjou-san too! And looks like Mina and friends will be in the Fest too, definitely feels like a finale of sorts.

Can't wait to see what's in store next for us! Sad that we have only an episode of this to go though, I want a Season 3!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 17, 2019 3:10 AM
Jun 2016
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2
Episode 11 Review (DUST-SIZED SPOILER (one) included)

If MAL's episode score rating lets me I'd rate this episode 11/5!!!

This episode is the current best out of all episodes, simply because of the overall cuteness between them! Also because all the things that happened in this episode resonated with me so much...

All the way I imagined myself to be Nishikata, and that everything that had happened should have been done by me to my crush in real life (or my crush teasing me or at least interacting with me in some way... if only me and my crush can be like Nishikata and Takagi...). The more I watched this episode (and the other ones), my entire body would literally tremble, my arms would wrap around my body so hard that they shake! My facial expressions would become so warped and strange sounds would come out of my mouth.

My heart would beat rapidly and as the episode came to an end I had to hold myself or else I'd drop to the floor, weeping... realizing that all were just fictional and how of an utter failure I am in even trying to talk with my crush in real life. I also feel that my crush is annoyed and considers me as, and I quote Nishikata, "a stalker"... If only my crush's like Takagi...

Just like Kaguya-sama Love Is War and other anime similar to it and KJnTs, I can't watch more than one episode per week as watching even one will make me heartbroken at the end of the episode... Don't get me wrong, all of these anime are masterpieces, it's just that they make me mentally unstable and remind me of my failed interaction attempts with my crush and my social awkwardness...

I'm lost in thought... I don't know what to write about further... Overall, legendary resonating episode.

11/5
BottomlessVoidSep 17, 2019 3:41 AM
Sep 17, 2019 8:42 AM

Apr 2018
That ep made me genuinely happy for the characters, that's something rare. Like maybe ep23 of Shirobako I totally teared up as well.
The sheer innocence of this show, oh boy, it's making me want to have kids just so they can live that kind of stuff.
Sep 17, 2019 9:36 AM
May 2015
FINALLY NISHIKATAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
Who the hell didnt vote 5/5 ? It was so cute damnit
Sep 17, 2019 9:51 AM
Oct 2018
Damn cute af, probably best eps so far. I hope hanabi event more dope
Sep 17, 2019 10:11 AM

Apr 2015
Takagi's reaction to Nishikata asking her out to the summer festival was awesome, that cheered me up more than I would have expected. Honestly really looking forward to the season finale now! Hoping its gonna be cute AF!
Sep 17, 2019 10:11 AM
May 2016
Takagi-san kawaii ❤️❤️
Sep 17, 2019 11:52 AM

Jul 2010
Words can't describe how proud I am for my boy Nishikata! One more episode to see if he has enough courage to confess
Sep 17, 2019 11:54 AM

May 2018
Finally, finally we are getting to the endgame. Promises is the best part here obviously, it was a cute one and a really great part for their whole relationship. Takagi's face... loved it. Takagi is being pushy on this season, finally they decided to end it on the Promises part, well because it's getting boring so it was nice to see that invitation.

Sep 18, 2019 12:31 AM

Mar 2017
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR THIS EPISODE.
Sep 18, 2019 3:01 AM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I was worried that this show might get old after a whole second season of the exact same thing as last season but this show is just so freaking adorable that it never gets old. I have no idea why this show does young love so much more genuinely and so much cuter than other romance shows but it absolutely does and I freaking love it. That entire last minute of this episode him asking her out ah so adorable I wanted to explode. I doubt it'll happen but if they actually share a kiss in the final episode or he at least confesses oh my word I'm going to have a heart attack from cuteness overload.
Sep 18, 2019 4:30 AM

Oct 2007
Can feel the tension when Nishikata was asking Takagi out.
Not much more to say except this is anime of the season for me. :)
Sep 18, 2019 3:50 PM

Jun 2008
Yay!! Finally, Nishikata lands a very critical hit!

Makes me happy, but also sad that the end is very near now.

I hope to god we get an anime adaptation of the spin-off manga!

Whatever the finale is, the best part is this is FINALLY a series where our ship WILL sail!

Take note Mangaka...STOP dicking around with your readers, and do the RIGHT THING!

Also...Nishkata doesn’t realize it...but he already WON...big time!
--ALEX--Sep 18, 2019 3:54 PM
Sep 18, 2019 7:11 PM
Apr 2018
takagi-san's reaction was super cute... i'm sad that the next episode is the end ;_;
ALSO I HOPE THEY KISS NEXT EPISODE (*´ω`*)
Sep 19, 2019 11:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is truly blessed, takagi-san was just so cute in this episode, i REALLY love this anime
Sep 19, 2019 5:00 PM

Oct 2012
Natsumatsuri as the closing episode then... can't wait! I loved how Takagi was so flustered she gave him all the soda-drinks :D

Only one episode left... man, how I will miss this show... nearly perfect crystalization of coming-of-age first love slice-of-life romance.
Sep 19, 2019 9:58 PM
Aug 2019
Best episode so far. Takagi-san is simply BEST WAIFU.
Sep 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Sep 2013
I don't remember them ever actually going to the summer festival in the manga, does this mean the final episode is going to adapt different chapters altogether or will they make an anime-only episode for the summer festival?
Sep 20, 2019 10:28 PM
Jun 2017
This episode is so 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, its one of my favorite episosde in the whole karakai jouzu no takagi san series. I am shock when nishikata pulled off that move and asked takagi about that summer festival. As a viewer i became like takagi san when he have done that since while watching this one i am wishing he will really ask takagi on that one, and he did... i am so HAPPY ABOUT THAT PART!!!

I AM SO EXCITED ON THE FINAL EPISODE!!!
Sep 21, 2019 8:36 AM

Jan 2017
Takagi reaction in the last scene is just too cute, way to go Nishikata
Sep 21, 2019 6:56 PM
Mar 2017
Finally he did it! They are just too cute to handle XD
Sep 22, 2019 11:43 AM
Mar 2018
Finally some lovely expression from takagi San......
And shows the happiness she feels for......
Getting asked by....
Nishikata....
Sep 22, 2019 1:08 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was very good, I really liked it. That’s the cutest moment between Nishikata and Takagi.
Sep 22, 2019 3:57 PM

Jan 2013
That last scene was one of the cutest things I've ever watched. I started smiling like an idiot when Takagi san started just handing out her juices to Nishikata. That came as wrong lol
Sep 22, 2019 9:44 PM
Mar 2017
There is only one episode left for this beautiful anime to end, I must admit that this episode was too sweet, plus Nishikata finally Man up and did something that left me surprised.

Takagi-chan in summer clothes looks so cute and fresh including that straw hat she wears.
Nishikata tried to act as if they were both meet by chance, but to his bad luck, Takagi always sees through Nishikata's childish plans, the poor boy thought that Takagi would treat him as a stalker when she discovered that their encounter was no coincidence, but the ingenious Takagi knew how to ask the precise question and managed to make Nishikata blush.

The Mina, Sanae and Yukari section was very fun, Yukari is very slow to write messages, which identifies me a lot, but the funniest thing was knowing that Yukari is an older sister.

Takagi really knows the boy she likes and I imagine that she enjoyed seeing the joy on Nishikata's face when she gave him the souvenir she brought to him, but I think the most beautiful thing was how Takagi's face was filled with joy when Nishikata gave her a souvenir too, that was the sweetest expression Takagi gave us, but the funniest thing is that Takagi wasted no time and she took advantage of teased him and the funniest and most tender thing is that Nishikata is becoming more aware that Takagi is really cute.
Takagi threw a hint at Nishikata when she mentions that she wants to go to the festival and wants him to invite her, but we know he is too shy to do so.

The last section was one of the best and the end was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
The casual encounter with Takagi made me understand that something good and fun would happen, Nishikata was a gentleman to help Takagi with her purchases and the conversation they had until they arrived at Takagi's house was very fun and adorable, full of teasing and laughter from Takagi and Nishikata looked very embarrassed.
The moment I never thought I would see, Nishikata invited Takagi to the summer festival and they would go alone, yes ... is the most beautiful moment i has seen this season, the tears kept coming out, Takagi looks incredibly cute when she listen to the invitation and agree to go with him, she certainly did not expect something like that from him. The reaction of both was too adorable, both were embarrassed and Takagi's happy face surpassed those of other episodes.

I really liked this episode, the close-ups of Takagi's face were especially adorable in this episode especially those at the end when Nishikata asked her out to the summer festival and Nishikata really grow up when he invited her to the festival, I'm so proud of this boy and I'm also happy for Takagi who finally got Nishikata to react.
Nice detail that they used the OP of the first season and show all those adorable moments that this couple had during this second season, I am wishful to see how the Yukata that Takagi will use in the last episode will be and I want to see how Nishikata will react.
Sep 23, 2019 4:35 AM

Jan 2018
that. takagi. blush. aghhh. it's. to. die. fooorrrrr
Sep 23, 2019 9:38 PM

Jun 2019
kamikuuu said:
Takagi-san kawaii ❤️❤️

Trombosit chan? Is that you?
Sep 25, 2019 6:58 AM

Jun 2017
HOLY SHIT, my heart! Damn! Hell yeah Nishikata! You finally had the courage to ask her out! Even Takagi was surprised! What a really adorable episode.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 25, 2019 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
So he does have a pair between his legs!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 26, 2019 3:28 AM
Dec 2015
Best episode nishikata asked out for date
Sep 27, 2019 8:15 AM

Apr 2018
Takagi's reaction when Nishikata asked her out is priceless
Sep 28, 2019 12:23 PM

Jun 2019
so fucking cute
this season is clearly better than the first
-

“You’ll always have me.”

-
Sep 28, 2019 11:39 PM
Apr 2018
Soooooooooo cute! I blushed when Nishikata asked her out. Damn.
Sep 30, 2019 11:01 PM

Mar 2018
When he finally asked her to the festival I instantly grew a massively stupid looking smile and felt like I was going to explode with emotion. We were waiting for this moment since the very start of the show. There were so many times where I thought to myself "Come on! You totally could have confessed to her there!"
Oct 2, 2019 7:22 PM

Sep 2011
Wow he finally won.
Oct 11, 2019 12:35 PM

May 2015
Nishikata finally landed a critical again. Good for him.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 14, 2019 12:14 AM

Jul 2015
Our man Nishikata did it, he asked out Takagi

That smile of Takagi she was holding back, she must be pretty hearing him ask her out to go to the festival together

Oct 25, 2019 7:32 AM

Aug 2017
Omg when I thought this show cannot get any better, then this episode comes.

Fuc|< yeah Nishikata finally manning up, gonna get some ACTION at and after the summer festival! Best scene of the whole anime when Nishi asks her out. Takagi is looking hot in this ep too, like a celebrity. Can't wait for climactic next ep.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2019

84 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.