Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 1, 2019 5:36 PM
Jan 2016
Omg! This much cuteness in this show is letting me without words!

First half, Takagi outfit was so adorable!

Their moment at library, changing the souvenir, and next going to shrine was too cute, i loved when Takagi gave him an idea abotu summer festival!

Last segment, honestly, Nishikata hesitation was putting me crazy!

But finally, Nishikata make a move, we can say he finally won a contest with that critical hit on Takagi, Takagi reaction after he invited her to summer festival was the most adorable i ever saw, she offering a lot of juice cans after that was epic! I waited so much for that move from Nishikata, that i was almost crying!

That Takagi Smile!

and that adorable expression!

I have high hopes for last episode, hope Nishikata dont ruin it, he have to confess!
Dec 2, 2019 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
OMG. It can't be more perfect than it is already. And I can't imagine anyone else than Takahashi Rie and Kaji Yuuki for these characters.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 17, 2019 9:58 AM

Nov 2014
Wow, Takagi lost it a bit there with those cans. Its always cute to see her weak side.
Dec 29, 2019 7:24 PM

May 2014
Takagi, overjoyed that the dude nutted up for the first time in his life, giving him those sodas was cute as hell.

Pls no regression for the next episode...
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Jan 9, 2020 5:42 AM

Dec 2010
OMFG>... MY HEART AHGSDJHSFJ

I love "that" scene. WE all know what that is.
Feb 25, 2020 4:54 PM

Aug 2017
Emm, I think that this episode was dragged too long and i was tired of watching. One episode left but it is very unlikely that I will see a possible third season.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 8, 2020 8:59 AM

Aug 2009
THIS WAS TOOOO CUTEEE MY GODD AHHHHHHHHHHH

Best episode by far my gosh the progress!! I hope they do a 3rd season when they're older!!
Apr 13, 2020 10:40 PM
Apr 2016
Ahh the last scene of this episode was so cute. Props to this guy for asking Takagi-san out and her priceless reaction omg; so funny so adorable, I felt like shedding tears of joy. Every minute of every episode keeps a smile on my face and this last scene was soo good i was overwhelmed by emotions. THE best anime ever! A solid 5/5 for this episode and 10/10 for the anime.
May 31, 2020 5:43 PM

Sep 2011
I see my guess about Takagi's reason to argue with her mom about the vacation was correct.
I kinda wish Takagi didnt have to give that much of a push for Nishikata to man up and ask her out (basically telling him to do it at the shrine), but I can't say I'm not super happy still :D Nishikata took his sweet time and I felt sad for Takagi, but then him coming back and finally asking Takagi out was really adorable.
Takagi's numerous expressions (especially the last one, which is always cute as hell, with ) and her handing so much more cans to Nishikata just cause she couldn't contain her excitement was lovely :D
Can't wait for the final episode, I hope we will have either some lewd stuff like hand holding, or perhaps even more (and maybe that certain scene from that manga chapter).
Jul 31, 2020 6:32 AM
Jan 2016
At last, Nishikata takes the bait...Look how precious Takagi's smile, it's a pure reaction, man. You're really lucky, Nishikata...If Nishikata just said, "I LIKE YOU, TAKAGI-SAN!", he would have won all of the game with Takagi-san, haha.
Oct 26, 2020 3:45 AM

Aug 2020
Sweet start with him waiting for Takagi, and first denying that. Then the part with the souvenirs, having to admit he couldn't wait to give the present to her. That look on Takagi's face when he wanted to go home suddenly. Takagi telling him how happy she is with Nishikata thinking about her. Naturally his plan to tease her didn't work, but it ended up in a cute scene near the shrine, when Takagi revealed the reason she wanted the family trip re-scheduled.

Then at the end, that face, when first it seemed like Nishikata wasn't going to ask her as they were walking to her home, and then at the very end, he actually did. Also funny that during the fishing, he was still thinking about something, or better, someone else.
Dutch_ChiefOct 26, 2020 4:13 AM
Dec 30, 2020 5:37 AM
Nov 2014
GOOD JOB KID! That invitation must have been super hard for Nishikata. Always feels like I'm cheering on my nephews or nieces when they're trying to make friends lol
Jan 18, 2021 11:49 PM

Sep 2018
This anime is too much, it tugs on the heartstrings, the adorableness is off the charts. The fact that Takagi rarely shows her side that's taken aback, when those moments happen, it's bloody priceless. Wonderful dynamic between Takagi and Nishikata.
May 7, 2021 1:10 PM

May 2021
Another great episode,,, i'm really sad i'm on the final one now, hopefully the ending is as good as i'm hoping it's gonna be
Jul 8, 2021 8:17 AM

Apr 2013
Man, that last scene.... Takagi completely lost her cool there with the cans and the trembling smile on her face haha. Last episode will be so goooood, I just know it.
Sep 11, 2021 9:09 AM

Feb 2021
Holy moly our boy Nishikata finally asked out Takagi san!!!

I would have been real pissed if he hadn't asked her lol.

Honestly the best episode this season after the 'outdoor school' episode.

Takagi san's really speechless huh XD

Oct 8, 2021 2:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I don’t think I’ve been hit this emotionally hard in anime since kaguya sama

They’re walking side by side in silence, it’s quite a long period of silence. He looks at her, and thinks about how to say it to her. IF he should say it to her. His mouth finally begins to barely move, some words come out, he says her name, she listens, and then after a brief moment:

“NEVERMIND.”

Soul = crushed. Anime = 2/10 just for him backing out. But at least she tries to pick up the slack, inviting him in when they reach her place. He turns her down, bros before hoes, and rides off just like that. At this point, Soul = in total shambles and beyond repair- nothing can fix this. She looks at him ride off, and just watches him for a moment. She accepts it, she doesn’t show it, but with a heavy heart she turns away and begins to head inside. There’s a screeching sound in the background. The man came back. He says it.

He asks her to go with him to the festival.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT cheesy? Yes. Typical? Yes. However, predictable? I’m going to say no. Never once did I expect this dude to pull through. Despite it being cheesy, I think it works. My shattered soul went back in time and healed itself and even drank an energy drink and is now going crazy. Let’s just give this little dude a round of applause. He fckin did it man. I couldn’t be happier. What a plot twist. The turn of the century. And it’s just an embarrassed little guy asking out a girl.

Man I love this anime

Edit: next episode: “summer festival”, and JUST summer festival. No 3 or 4 part episodic series this time. Even if nothing too significant happens, I’m already satisfied. Nishikita just stepping up and being a man for a single moment was all I needed.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 2, 2021 11:06 PM

Jun 2020
I'm just amazed how good Takagi dresses outside that summer outfit of her's is gorgeous

Nishikata could've won so many times but he didn't have the balls to do it and I can't blame him just from her laugh and giggles alone she's just too pure, just a bit annoying though

I am almost as speechless as those two but I can just say that's so wholesome and cute I hope there's a big thing that will happen at the summer festival can't wait.
Nov 13, 2021 9:15 PM
Jan 2020
Good job kid. Proud of you
Nov 23, 2021 9:46 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, overjoyed Takagi giving those soda cans to Nishikata was really cute.
Dec 15, 2021 5:16 AM

Jun 2021
There's 20 seconds left and a goal gets them into the final. Nishikata gets the ball, runs down the wing, shoots! It hit the defense.
But he gets the rebound, cuts back, shoots again... GOAAAAAL! GOAAAAAL!
IT'S THE 93RD MINUTE AND NISHIKATA HAS JUST SENT HIS TEAM INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! GLORY IS JUST ONE EPISODE AWAY!
ToroyashiDec 15, 2021 5:53 AM
Dec 15, 2021 5:17 AM

Jun 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Not gonna lie, overjoyed Takagi giving those soda cans to Nishikata was really cute.
RIGHT??? She was so happy that didn't know how to react, so cute
Dec 26, 2021 11:05 AM

Sep 2017
Man there are some episodes of this show that just infuriate me but then others like this where it's actually really wholesome. Honestly feels like most episodes in the back half of this season have pretty much been in the later camp. Mainly because Takagi can come off as so insincere and condescending like she's always looking down on Nishikata, whereas Nishikata is such a bumbling idiot that she gets away with everything. And it's always the same ole crap of distracting with the trivial things.

But finally it feels like we are actually getting moments where Takagi speaks to Nishikata like another human, is sincere, and actually expresses her feelings. Nishikata is still a completely hopeless idiot, but at least there is something happening.
Jan 5, 2022 10:24 PM

Jul 2021
Even though it was highly predictable, the way it was executed was very well. I loved it when Nishikata was hesitating about even bringing the subject of going to the summer festival together but later when he strengthen his resolve and came back and asked out Takagi san it was awesome, go boy!

Excited for last episode of this season, if we are lucky we might get to see some explicit

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 6, 2022 7:15 AM

Dec 2020
BROO THIS ANIME IS NOT GOOD. FOR ME. MY FUCKING GOD im going insane literal joker type of shit. grinning and giggling so much over 2 mfs from a cartoon show

yukari and her lil sis was also really cute. nishikata taking the first step FINALLY! LETS FUCKING GOOOO
Jan 9, 2022 9:51 PM

Sep 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
This anime is too much, it tugs on the heartstrings, the adorableness is off the charts. The fact that Takagi rarely shows her side that's taken aback, when those moments happen, it's bloody priceless. Wonderful dynamic between Takagi and Nishikata.
Almost a year later rewatching, God I love this episode and series.
Jan 14, 2022 12:30 AM

May 2020
Dude it was off the charts, those last few minutes. That much cuteness...just can't contain anymore now. Even Takagi couldn't control herself anymore, that's just how overjoyed she was. Definitely the best episode for me this season.
Jul 8, 2022 10:59 AM

Sep 2012
when Nishikata asked Takagi to the festival i feel like he almost did that, i mean was about to

it was written in hes face lol

and on the fishing hes souls got iseakaid, he was in another world lol
Jan 18, 2023 8:49 PM
Nov 2020
My guy finally maned up! Letz Go!
Feb 7, 2023 8:04 AM
Jan 2023
Kawaii <3 .This ep is so cute.
Aug 19, 2023 8:53 AM
Jan 2021
TAKAGI IS THE CUTEST CHARACTER IN ANIME HISTORY
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Jun 2021
"STALKER". Come on Nishikata, you should have seen that coming.

It was a slow episode and felt almost uneventful, but then... the final minutes. Damn, i'm gonna save this season finale for tomorrow night after returning from work, i'm hyped.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2019

84 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.