Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 124 Discussion

Sep 15, 1:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This arc has a weird pacing but hey, we got mini Shukaku.

Kinda felt bad for that kid's father though. It seems no one is really safe in this show even in this timeline. Sasuke is also back again...I hope he has a more important role this time.

Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Glad that they didn't remove Shinki's iron puppet from this series, looks like it is a secret weapon

Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Sep 15, 5:53 AM

Well I wonder how long they will be on the run and looks like Sasuke is coming back.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Sep 15, 6:11 AM

Shinki: "The decoy won't survive"

Heh, say that to Shikadai and Temari.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 15, 6:27 AM
I hope Boruto survives...

Sep 15, 7:02 AM

lol shinki who always prioritises the mission, is he going to go back to Boruto or will he actually leave? i'm sure we all know the answer =D
Some favorite new girls from the Summer season <3 __________ delivery link

Sep 15, 8:04 AM

Sasuke has to come back fast.

Sep 15, 3:16 PM

Average episode, I'm expecting some solid Saguka shortly, maybe a Garra-Sasuke-Shinki-Boruto team up? Why not add in Naruto to the mix too? Too overkill? The ending song is so good, might be my favorite.

Sep 15, 5:15 PM
I really do not get it. Do they want us to hate boruto so hard because he is by far tge worst character i've seen in anime
He is useless but arogant
He gets carried by shinki but never stops fucking talking about his SHIT ninja way of dumbasses
Plus he is SOOOOO dumb...he literally makes the worst decission but he is cocky about them
Absolute piece of trash

Sep 15, 5:15 PM
h4zey said:
I hope Boruto survives...

I really really really hope he dies

Sep 16, 2:13 AM

'Isn't regret when you leave something behind and keep looking back?' - lil' Shukaku

That quote is probably the best thing to come out of Boruto in a while. That being said, I don't actually mind the show as much as others, but it needs to catch up to the manga (I haven't read it, but the hype is immeasurable) to even be comparable to naruto.

We are humans, not fish.
We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha

Sep 16, 1:47 PM

Finally is Boruto doing something right? I hope he'll fight well to stop him and meanwhile Sasuke will come to resolve the situation.

Sep 17, 6:48 AM

Looks like Shinki can not leave behind Boruto
Urarashiki character development is so bad
could make him better

Sep 18, 7:25 AM
ahhh.. boruto become worse time to time..
i never think that they would this weak. and also just stop this trash production.. i feel bad for the latest generation become that weak after fight again god.. boruto just breaking naruto image.. stop it please..

Sep 25, 5:59 PM

Only joy in this ep. was seeing Sasuke in the end. We may probably see him in the next ep. Nah, who am I kidding. Give it 10 more ep. after Boruto have said everything he has on his heart. That takes time, hahaha. He surely got everything from his father. Exclude the look, then it's a identical copy. At least this ep. had some more joy than the previous. For once, Boruto is using his brain. ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 25, 6:01 PM

liamhabib said:
'Isn't regret when you leave something behind and keep looking back?' - lil' Shukaku

That quote is probably the best thing to come out of Boruto in a while. That being said, I don't actually mind the show as much as others, but it needs to catch up to the manga (I haven't read it, but the hype is immeasurable) to even be comparable to naruto.

Some people can't take this more and go and read manga. Nah, I can wait. I can torture me another 100 ep. I will rather watch it in motion and maaaaybe some epic OSTs. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 26, 4:22 AM

mangalicker94 said:
liamhabib said:

Some people can't take this more and go and read manga. Nah, I can wait. I can torture me another 100 ep. I will rather watch it in motion and maaaaybe some epic OSTs. :)

Considering that it's a week-by-week release, I can take it - I have anime like Vinland Saga to keep me sane lmao

We are humans, not fish.
We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha

Preview MangaManga Store