Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 30, 2019 11:57 PM
salarx said:
Also a note to Manga/LN/WN readers : If you are disappointed by the adaptation, atleast don't give bad ratings in the initial episodes. Give it all your hate once it finishes airing. But just let it be on the first page of MAL's currently airing anime. Only-anime watchers may like it, and even if they don't like it, they'll discover it and may follow the better source (Manga/LN/whatever).

I totally agree with you. The people here I am seeing did'nt even watch finish the show and are already judging how the anime adaptation is. To all those who are interested to watch this but are thinking of dropping because of the bad reviews here...just don't. Trust me I have seen the whole anime and it is a wholesome anime. Yes, there might be some pedo jokes, but the whole show does not revolve around it. Plus for the people saying the anime are skipping things, well it is just because you did not finish watching it to know that the anime later did explain everything.

I do not normally post things here but I feel that I really need to for this anime. It deserves so much better.

Dec 31, 2019 7:18 PM
The author stated the reason they skipped the first arc was due to the fact that u would have all these people show up to be never seen again in the anime. There was no way the anime was going to get far enough for the reunion part. So you gonna to have a cast of people to show up never be seen again to than introduce another whole new cast. I remember them posting about this on their blog

Pages (2) « 1 [2]