Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion


Sep 17, 2019 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 787
I heart stopped twice during this episode.

First, when Nina entered the condo of that old pervert room. I thought they'll going to have sex coz Nina wanted some comfort. Good thing she controlled herself in the last minute. phew

Second, when Kazuza tells Izumi that she is about to commit a [i]grave sin[/s]. Holy shit I thought they'll rape Milo sensei so that all the literature will have the same sin Sonezaki did.

This upcoming episode 12 will be great..
 
Sep 17, 2019 7:30 AM

Online
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6376
Damn what the heck is even happening at this point.
 
 
Sep 17, 2019 7:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1917
What a stupid thing was that? Also the “platonic love” thing is pretty stupid. I don’t like this episode.
For a bit I've think that they would rape Milo-sensei ahaha.
 
Sep 17, 2019 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 562
Lanz said:

GreatAide said:

holding your teacher hostage = hilarious, charming, engaging, funny

Well maybe...if it wasn't a crucial climax event of the show...


it could totally be all of the above and still be the "crucial climax"
obviously not with what we have here though
 
Sep 18, 2019 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2188
I can see why people would be upset here but I also see why people could in love with this. This didn't come out nowhere mind you as Hongo is paying for the time she wanted to be a slut. They learned Rika and Amagi were fucking around in a district they got no business being in. I think the reactions of Rika's parents is nartual as parents like to know where their kids are at all the time and I don't think a parent would be happy about that. Now the school doing what their doing is kind of unrealistic and stupid. Like I don't think schools can ban that. My high school banned overly gross display of affection but not this.

I do think this plan is really crazy and off the wall, but shows how tight they are as friends and are willing to do what it takes. I love it from a story perspective because this shows you how tight they are. I really need to see if this happens in the manga or not.

By the way, points for Izumi for wanting to take it show. Kazusa was being very pushy and destroyed her expensive underwear in the process. Not a good look. You see, I thought Niina was the biggest slut but I was wrong.
Studio Trigger is like that food you always want but hate when it is sold out in the stores. That's how good Studio Trigger is.
 
Sep 18, 2019 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 117
Oh man, i hate it when a show turns bad right at the end, oh well. Needless to say i disliked this episode, out of all context from the series so far it was fun with moments sticking to what made it good, but in the end well, i just hope it's different in the manga to go read it.

All the "grown ups" infuriate me in this series, what worries me is that i actually think that's how it is in japan.
 
Sep 18, 2019 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 117
diablo050189 said:
Man this topic really makes me wonder what is wrong with people now days, wanting Sugawara x Izumi. Like, do you people like seeing planes crash, buildings burn, and people getting killed cause thats the kind of disaster them two together will be.

That's the kind of relationships you engage with in high school and learn from, tbh i wonder how many people actually had sex around here in high school.
 
Sep 18, 2019 5:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 5988
KudanMX said:
Oh man, i hate it when a show turns bad right at the end, oh well. Needless to say i disliked this episode, out of all context from the series so far it was fun with moments sticking to what made it good, but in the end well, i just hope it's different in the manga to go read it.

All the "grown ups" infuriate me in this series, what worries me is that i actually think that's how it is in japan.
MasterHavik said:
I can see why people would be upset here but I also see why people could in love with this. This didn't come out nowhere mind you as Hongo is paying for the time she wanted to be a slut. They learned Rika and Amagi were fucking around in a district they got no business being in. I think the reactions of Rika's parents is nartual as parents like to know where their kids are at all the time and I don't think a parent would be happy about that. Now the school doing what their doing is kind of unrealistic and stupid. Like I don't think schools can ban that. My high school banned overly gross display of affection but not this.

I do think this plan is really crazy and off the wall, but shows how tight they are as friends and are willing to do what it takes. I love it from a story perspective because this shows you how tight they are. I really need to see if this happens in the manga or not.

By the way, points for Izumi for wanting to take it show. Kazusa was being very pushy and destroyed her expensive underwear in the process. Not a good look. You see, I thought Niina was the biggest slut but I was wrong.

nop/yep, manga is the same. Both are written by the same author so big plot points were never gonna be cut down I don't think lol
 
 
Sep 18, 2019 5:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2188
Short_Circut said:
KudanMX said:
Oh man, i hate it when a show turns bad right at the end, oh well. Needless to say i disliked this episode, out of all context from the series so far it was fun with moments sticking to what made it good, but in the end well, i just hope it's different in the manga to go read it.

All the "grown ups" infuriate me in this series, what worries me is that i actually think that's how it is in japan.
MasterHavik said:
I can see why people would be upset here but I also see why people could in love with this. This didn't come out nowhere mind you as Hongo is paying for the time she wanted to be a slut. They learned Rika and Amagi were fucking around in a district they got no business being in. I think the reactions of Rika's parents is nartual as parents like to know where their kids are at all the time and I don't think a parent would be happy about that. Now the school doing what their doing is kind of unrealistic and stupid. Like I don't think schools can ban that. My high school banned overly gross display of affection but not this.

I do think this plan is really crazy and off the wall, but shows how tight they are as friends and are willing to do what it takes. I love it from a story perspective because this shows you how tight they are. I really need to see if this happens in the manga or not.

By the way, points for Izumi for wanting to take it show. Kazusa was being very pushy and destroyed her expensive underwear in the process. Not a good look. You see, I thought Niina was the biggest slut but I was wrong.

nop/yep, manga is the same. Both are written by the same author so big plot points were never gonna be cut down I don't think lol
Oh? That's a change of pace.
Studio Trigger is like that food you always want but hate when it is sold out in the stores. That's how good Studio Trigger is.
 
Sep 18, 2019 8:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3453
This episode changed completely the whole perspective i had on this anime! I wasn't expecting any of this...how did it end like this... i mean, i am loving it, especially the drama that's happening.

Milo is probably the MVP of this episode, damn!

This whole ban thing is just ridiculous! Especially the idea that banning this will solve anything and the fact that the principal banned a girl by something she did before the law got accepted.

I love how at the beginning they were slowly getting together and now started separating but thanks to this they all are together again!
Go girls! fight for your rights!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

 
Sep 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3453
Tinybox said:
MetaKite said:
So what are the odds this sort of thinking heavily contributes to Japan's plummeting birth rate?


This in combination with their all work no play attitude affects it for sure.


Damn, never thought i would see an anime that shows some of the "small" reasons why Japan is where it is now. Thanks for pointing that out.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

 
Sep 18, 2019 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3453
Tinybox said:
eglepe said:
Exactly my thoughts. Was gearing on giving this show an 8 or maybe even a 9 but it's looking like a 7 or 6. Shame


Same here, was actually impressed until the show turned into a mudslide.


I won't say i hate it but i do agree that i disliked the turn that it had in the end! I was so much expecting to give this a 9 but ...let's see how this will end.
I wonder if in the manga it's the same.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

 
Sep 18, 2019 9:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 400
Personally, I liked that twist. It slightly came out of nowhere, but was more of a surprise. Like some of the others were saying, it'll probably explain the cover art in the last episode.

Although, now I'm just worried about how it'll all end for these girls. At least there's some hope for Hongo and Sensei. Of course, though, we need justice for Sonezaki and her boy!
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

 
Sep 18, 2019 9:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 167
@AivanK The anime is a 1 to 1 adaptation of the manga, both are written by Mari Okada. The ending will be exactly the same, they're attempting to cram the content to get it over with.


ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀy ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴩ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ
yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
 
 
Sep 19, 2019 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3453
Tinybox said:
@AivanK The anime is a 1 to 1 adaptation of the manga, both are written by Mari Okada. The ending will be exactly the same, they're attempting to cram the content to get it over with.


Oh ok :/ But is the manga somehow better? maybe it transmits their issues in a more clear way etc?

Btw love your pic ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

 
Sep 19, 2019 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 167
AivanK said:
Tinybox said:
@AivanK The anime is a 1 to 1 adaptation of the manga, both are written by Mari Okada. The ending will be exactly the same, they're attempting to cram the content to get it over with.


Oh ok :/ But is the manga somehow better? maybe it transmits their issues in a more clear way etc?

Btw love your pic ;)



Not even in the slightest. They're basically copies of each other, the anime is different just because it's animation. The manga will be releasing an epilogue in the next few months to continue the story though, but I doubt it will remedy anything.

Thank you.


ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀy ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴩ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ
yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
 
Sep 20, 2019 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 6756
wtf did i just watch lmaooo

I might change my rating from 7 to 6 or 5.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold!

 
Sep 22, 2019 6:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 791



daaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn niiinaaaaaaaaaaa, you can punch HARD
 
Sep 23, 2019 1:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 343
I loved this episode! I can't wait for the next one.
 
 
Sep 24, 2019 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6302
This literature club does the most outrageous things lol.

I literally thought Kazusa and them were gonna rape the teacher when they tied him up
 
Sep 28, 2019 2:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 901
What a unique way to solve the issue xD
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............
 
 
Sep 28, 2019 3:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 783
and it's back to usual great mixing of drama and comedy again.. that's what i like when 1 minute exactly after high tense drama i directly can't stop laughing with the follow up jokes.

Good job literature club, show them who's right.
Still, i wonder how they'll wrapped up whole series in next 20 min final episode.
 
Sep 30, 2019 1:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 159
The amount of crazy that Mari Okada is trying to normalize here is beyond measure. Is this a co-product of her fetish or secret propaganda piece? Who am I kidding, its obviously both.

We need to ban the lolis, because drawings have rights too nowadays (why else would the UN respectfully and rationally involve itself with anime), but crazy women fantasizing about pedorapes, pushing their vicious crap in the open - they need more support, because all the girls out there need to know.

Go out there girls, go get them. Befriend them, let them help you (it's okey to be afraid, the edgy stuff isnt free). Invite them to your performances (obviously instead of your parents, cause how did they ever support you). Go to their rooms (alone). Seduce them and tell them. How ugly they are, kick them and EXPOSE THEM.

DO YOU FEEL THE POWER?

Because that's how emancipation works girls. You need to start soon. And them pedos... They are weak-minded individuals, who certainly will not rape you - they can't - you are too pure for them. So you need to really make them do it (I mean you will pretend to). Though hey accidents happen, but then at least you had sex. That counts too - do you want to let all those whores around you leave you behind? How embarrassing! You must not hesitate! Now go, tell your friends. 10/10 best animu, very edgy, they are all doing it so you should too!

"Everyone is doing it" said the girl who wanted to have sex more than the guy, because its ok if girls want to have sex more than boys and we need to be more progressive about sex and girls.

"Who is everyone?" said the sexually repressed boy who represents straight white male (or whatever Asian analogy of that is there in Japan), watching porn all day, overly considerate and a traditionalist, incapable to understand progressive values and the way of the modern whore, inattentive to his girlfriend and spouting weak sounding arguments

"Jujo-senpai" said the girl, wielding her carefully chosen example which best represents the wants and needs of an ordinary 14 year old girl.

"Yeah and she is pregnant and dropped out of school" said the boy in his feverish attempt to hold onto his waning power of an argument.

"..." said the girl unable to explain how frustrated she is because the jerk who definitely does not cheat on her and only speaks logical gibberish does not want to do IT with her.

"I want to treat you right"

Girls, those guys are done for. Their age is over, do not say anything to them and LEAVE THE AREA!


"Sex is now banned"
*Gasp* "Is this dictatorship" "How dare they!"

This is what happens people when you become part of the literature club. We need to ban that too, and history as well.

This is my letter to you my beloved.
I'm going to commit a sin. But I have to. They forced my hand. This extremist teachers have gone too far. I'm doing it for the sake of everyone.
We demand more sex classes! To teach us how to be properly inclusive and progress humanity to extinction.
So you stay there and wait for me you obedient puppy boy. I'' go to the other side (whatever that means), but dont you dare tell me how retarded I am. I'll make you have that sex soon enough. Right after I'm finished with my teacher.


Literally worst trash I have seen in all my life and I wonder what other sick fantasies have Mari Okada and her friends (I'm sure they are full circle) in store for us next year.


Modified by sspit, Sep 30, 2019 2:00 PM
 
Sep 30, 2019 10:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 338
This reminds me of when John Green said in his first draft of The Fault in our Stars, he ended with with Peter joining a Mexican drug cartel.

"Oh god, the ending was um, the ending of the first draft was this especially terrible case where Peter went out and went on a road trip to Mexico. I don't even want to talk about it. When Julie read the whole draft she said, 'This is by far your most interesting and ambitious novel, but I can't tell if the last 50 pages is a joke.'!"
 
Nov 11, 2019 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1001
when a show starts out ok and then turns into a giant crapfest... nice
 
Dec 8, 2019 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 5396
That punch was the most satisfying thing I've seen in a while

Well at the start of the series I would never have expected them to be the ones to be against the relationship ban...even though some of them are sort of the cause of it...
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓
 
 
Feb 6, 2020 3:36 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8400
if you take this show as a comedy, parody, it's pretty good and entertaining. Sucks that I invested so much on it. This is basically for the romance genre what mayoiga is for the horror/psychological genre. 10/10
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro


Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL
 
Apr 8, 2020 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1803
Now this is what an interesting episode really is lmao

Thank fucking god Niina didn't slept with the pedo. I hope that was a permanent parting from the pedo.

Kazusa being annoying af. Izumi really should Niina over her.
 
Apr 12, 2020 3:45 PM

Online
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1319
Lots of tensions this episode.

Lol the new rule that bans relationships -- probably the most stupid rule I've seen thus far. All because someone got pregnant too.

This is an odd change of pace. We had a lot of important things with Sugawara and the other girls just waiting to happen then some random ass rule gets put into place, forcing the anime to take a wild turn. Calling this a slight deviation from the original problem would be an understatement. It felt sorta like filler, but I guess it did repair their bonds with each other.
 
Apr 20, 2020 2:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 48
Short_Circut said:
Momoko "I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friends"
Also Momoko "Watch out for Sugawara lol she cray"

Kazusa "I want to cherish the relationship that I can finally have with Izumi"
Izumi "Lets take it slowly no need to rush things :)"
Kazusa "lol k bye"


I had a feeling but definitely think the ending is gonna be rushed, not sure if we're gonna see the epilogue or not. Think the whole drama with banning opposite-sex non-platonic relationships (but it didn't ban same-sex ones gg Momoko) probably could've been done earlier cause it's pretty obvious they're gonna resolve it at the end


I just laughed while reading this comment
 
Apr 20, 2020 3:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 48
I was thoroughly confused by this episode...
 
May 23, 2020 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3536
The episode got another intensed moment. Sonezaki misunderstanding was a real shit for the show. I can't write much. The last episode may explain everything from now on. Most of the relations gonna reveal more into a weird end. Such as Hongo and her senpai, then Momoko sadgirl, and the last shit, Kasuza-Niina-Izumi untold triangle relations. Also, nice slap you had there Niina. Despite your behaviour was a shit before, that scene may slightly down my thought for a moments. Fuck that bastard old man. And fuck that cunt headmaster, ruin all the fun.

Somehow the story feels good. But, when everything gone into a complete nonsense drama, i feel bad for watching it in the first attempt. Damn!
Modified by badabass, May 23, 2020 8:38 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

 
 
Jun 6, 2020 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 861
Aight I was fine with last episode's spice levels since super dramatic romances can be entertaining if they don't get too absurd (besides some of Nina's s#it), but this episode was a bit much... It was like the end of RWBY season 6 logic combined with the end of Carole and Tuesday logic, which... isn't good. This was probably the only episode I've disliked so far, and I hope the finale is at least ok. 2/5.
 
Oct 13, 2020 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 23835
This drama is so good, the love hotel scandal is starting to unfold
 
Nov 30, 2020 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 721
Instead of all the bullshit and curveballs I had to endure this episode, I'm just gonna say a small detail I noticed in this episode.

I noticed something back in Episode 9. Right after the OP ends, we cut to this poster in the door of the Literature Club. Instead of the paper being upright, one of its tapes weakened and the paper is now slanted barely holding on to the top left tape. In this episode, that paper poster that says Literature Club is now gone. It finally gived way and is now lying to the floor...That's how the show had been.

These past couple of episode had been giving me solid headaches and head scratchers. Thank god that Niina punched Saegusa, but outside of that. This anime just kept rolling bullshit after bullshit. Twists and turns that doesn't give us room to breathe. I want to love it but it kept spouting out dialogues and actions that rubs me the wrong way. I don't know at this point. I should have dropped it at Ep.8. Even though only two girls got their happy ending, atleast I don't have to stay for 3 more episodes full of shit and offensive melodrama.
"Keep grinding on what you love but always take a breather once in a while"
 
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store