Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 24 Discussion

Sep 21, 2:07 PM

ttcchen said:

Rytakahashi09 said:

Am I glad I wasn't the only one who thought this when his "true" form got revealed.

He looks more like the Kyuubi to me lol.

Actually more like a Kyuubi in Digimon style.

Why do ppls think it's Pokemon? Pokemon are usually more softer and kid-friendly looking. (with the exception of those Ultra Beasts, which is technically from another world, not of Pokemon Origin)

While Digimon is more rough and sharp looking.
Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Sep 22, 3:00 PM

what a heartwhelming episode, didn't expect this coming. Tohru's legend, right? Kyon's real form appeals anyone and i can understand it right now, does it mean that his mom never wholly loved him? As he stated, she always checked his forearm if his bracelet was there, also lockin him up and other things..

Sep 26, 5:10 AM

Kyou’s true form really is scary.

Tohru and her wholesomeness saves the day!

Kyou x Tohru begins?

Sep 27, 10:59 PM
Overall this adaptation's rendition of this episode was:

• sufficiently dramatic, if watched on its own
  • very faithful to the source manga, if you've read it before
  • slightly subdued but still impactful, even if you've seen the previous version of the animation

That said, I'm glad they removed some scenes from the original series because that leaves more room for proper storytelling in the next season.

All in all, this was a much-needed development for Kyo and Tooru, and without giving much away, pretty much a turning point (including season 2) for the series as a whole.

Oct 2, 3:07 PM

KYO SKJSDKSKFJEJNNJSBGAVFVSD AD I NEED ANSWERS WHY DOES THE CAT SPIRT HAVE ANOTHER FORM AND LIKE KYO MY BBY IDFK IF YOUR TRUE FORM IS STINKY AND KINDA CREEPY I'LL STILL LOVE YOU BYY AND YOURE STILL BETTER THAN YUKI OKAY ILYSM KYO DONT GIVE UP BBY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oct 10, 12:19 PM

PurpleGirl203 said:
Too many feelings in this episode ;-; Tohru loves Kyo unconditionaly even in his dark form. This episode was very beautiful! The scene where Tohru was holding Kyo in her arms was also very touching! It melted my heart <3

Can't believe there's one more episode left :( At least it's confirmed there's a second season comming :3

Also, I will treasure this moment <3

Also my favorite. I had to keep replaying that scene so many times. I can't tell if he kissed her head.. If he did, that's soooooo cute.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]