Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Poll: Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Sep 13, 8:20 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, this anime really loves its maid outfits..

It looks like we got guild gimmicks this episode to match with the fantasy adventure themes. The new girl is also showing an embarassing side of herself during the bath scenes. Somehow, I actually find that new girl more likable than the other cast.

Sep 13, 9:22 AM

The biggest question of this episode, will they ever make it to the dungeon with all those mothers.
And the villain this time is really funny with all her mistakes like tripping right outside the bath.

Sep 13, 11:48 AM

the boss is as useless as Aqua xD

Sep 13, 12:14 PM

The guild grew with all those mothers joining.

Mamako in that maid outfit...

Sep 13, 12:39 PM
Well then it looks like them girls were more in danger of doing favors to those moms than facing that bimbo blond Amante.

Sep 13, 12:48 PM

Have to agree that Amante is the most likeable one of the girls for now imo

These perverted moments -> awkward mother moments really make this show unique...

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Sep 13, 2:17 PM

Guess we were long overdue for NTR-bait with this series.

If Mamako can calm everything down that's about to 'explode' is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I also want to know more about that random muscular mom in the herd of moms. But yeah, Amante is best girl.
Modified by syncrogazer, Sep 13, 2:22 PM

Sep 13, 2:22 PM

Headpat saves lives as proven by Mamako

Sep 13, 3:10 PM
syncrogazer said:
If Mamako can calm everything down that's about to 'explode' is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Depends on the context, Bombs? Yes, D*cks? No.

Sep 13, 3:30 PM
Ok... first inability to use capital letters and now being very easy fooled by scam... How De FAQ Mamako can live in society? Unless she gets "pocket money" from her husband and has blocked access to bills, bank account and credit cards...
in Europe during positivism (19th-20th century) impoverished nobility were raising "dolls" (good looking young woman whose only purpose was to marry someone rich therefore raising family status) and Mamako seems more and more like these dolls.

Sep 13, 3:42 PM
Ok This EP triggered me with its NTR traces. Even If its a comedy they tried do rape Mamako and o found annoying how it was just solved and then everything was ok, even the MC wanted then to Join his party. Really annoying, hated it

Sep 13, 3:45 PM

From baby bombs to troublesome manchildren, Mamako can calm down everything.

syncrogazer said:

Nice thought, I would say a good thing.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 13, 4:35 PM
Mamako headpats hell yee

Sep 13, 5:05 PM

I bet Amante has a very stupid reason for hating mothers but seeing how stupid she herself is it won't be hard to turn her around lol.

Sep 13, 8:41 PM

MAMA GUILD MAMA GUILD

Sep 13, 9:21 PM

syncrogazer said:

I also want to know more about that random muscular mom in the herd of moms.

I came here just to talk about that buff MILF

Glad to see the guy from Konosuba was able to get some extra work

Comparing the infrequent episodes of Urusei Yatsura that focus on Mrs. Moroboshi and Do You Like Your Mom, 1980s Japan's answer to The Simpsons has done much more with the condition of being a Japanese mother than a contemporary anime specifically around the theme of male gratitude to mothers. It became somewhat apparent to me while watching Mamako pacify a bomb with yoshi yoshi and neuter dangerous bandits with motherly love that this anime is a love letter to moms, but mainly the social role of mother. The author writes in his afterward to the first volume his omedeto to his own mother for recently getting her forklift license, and it seems that his mother is a pretty interesting lady. What have we really learned about the fictional mothers in Do You Like Your Mom outside their social role as mother? Very little, in fact nothing. The very least we could get is an embarrassing story about how Ma-kun was conceived, but these details of Mamko's life may as well not exist. Mamako is a stand-in for the ideal of the mother. Mamako seems to have no life as a woman, and her sexuality is always expressed while in her role as mother. [I believe part of the deep-seated male desire to be pampered by women and to be like children around them, yet still able to play sexually.]

In contrast, Mrs. Moroboshi (who seems to literally have no identification as anything other than "Ataru's mother" or her husband's family name) is revealed to have a rich inner fantasy life, several crushed hopes and dreams for her adult life, deep dissatisfaction with her husband and her child, was an ex-playgirl, and now is reduced to squabbling over the price of daikon radishes between internal monologues on the thankless drudgery and monotony of her life.

Ironically, I feel that the hardly-heard from Mrs. Moroboshi is a much richer character than Mamako since we see the clash between ideal and real in Mrs. Moroboshi, the fact of having to settle for being a mother in a society in which her long-term career options were limited. Mrs. Moroboshi does exercise the traditional power of mothers in the household as the family treasurer, and having a larger say in domestic matters than her husband. But does that compensate for being shut out of career advancement? For other women who would prefer to not be part of the formal economy, the Japanese system has its advantages. But for Mrs. Moroboshi, it doesn't seem that way.

We get probably the most sense of who the woman behind the mask is with Medhimama, the kyoiku mama, who was probably the class president in high school and got the highest grades. What were the circumstances behind Wise's mother's libertine behavior? The anime doesn't tell us, that I recall.

Throughout this anime, we see mothers acting like stereotypical mothers - being swindled by con artists, fussing about laundry or fearing being robbed - but we are not here to make fun of that behavior, rather to celebrate it while enjoying the humor inherent in the collision of our mothers' stereotypical traits with adolescent male fantasy. Yet, in its adulation for the image of mom, the real woman underneath feels like she is absent.
Modified by glassknuckles, Sep 13, 9:32 PM

Sep 13, 10:35 PM
Bed service, LOL 😂.

Sep 13, 11:51 PM

I know this show is mostly about fanservice and some incest undertones but that comedy regarding forced sex was lame as shit.

Other than that, it was another average episode. Medhi being savage toward those moms and Mamako in a maid outfit were good moments tho.

Sep 14, 2:48 AM

Idc what anyone says, I love this show. The art style, the humour, the music, it’s great. It’s not for everyone, if you’re not into legit Japanese culture you won’t be down with this. Wise best waifu. Hope we get to see the later stuff adapted.
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Sep 14, 3:56 AM

Wholesome Mamako is wholesome. Also as a side note...NTR doujins are gonna be next level with R34 of this series, Masato is shit.
Don't believe the hype.

Sep 14, 5:14 AM
madiasmcc said:
Ok This EP triggered me with its NTR traces. Even If its a comedy they tried do rape Mamako and o found annoying how it was just solved and then everything was ok, even the MC wanted then to Join his party. Really annoying, hated it

This ep made me hate the show. WTF is wrong with Masato, he is a pussy

Sep 14, 6:18 AM
Vij said:
madiasmcc said:

This ep made me hate the show. WTF is wrong with Masato, he is a pussy

Yeah i get that feel. I was liking the show and despite thinking the MC is lame i could sympathize a little with him, now i just hate him

Sep 14, 9:21 AM
Cool episode ! Mamako is the goddess of the moms xD

Sep 14, 10:57 AM

Did this show seriously pull off a bait-NTR scene where the thugs used a bunch of pixels as hostage? Lmao

Sep 14, 12:04 PM
Ugh, terrible episode. Can't wait til this crap is over.

Arifureta (6/10) > Isekai Cheat Magician (4/10) > Mamako Isekai (3/10)

Sep 14, 12:08 PM

Man this show is prime Ai Kayano territory

other than that ok ep I guess
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Sep 14, 2:54 PM

Mamako looks good in a maid outfit. Medhi and Wise making fun of Amante for bathing in ocean was hilarious.

Sep 14, 4:33 PM
I dont think people here know what is Netorare, like at all lol

Sep 14, 9:16 PM

this anime is at times so practical... for an overpowered mama a salary man is effective lol...

Sep 15, 5:15 AM

UMM...baby bombs...???

Seems that for every deceiveable situation Mamako is able. Hip hip hooray...to Amante's poor planning. And as usual, they're quick to give up than do something about it, surrendering to the children instead.

The usual fanservice and such...it becomes such a bore as more is shown on-screen. Really never thought that I would see NTR once again...ALMOST. Instead, Mamako just whips them their just desserts in the nicest way possible, she is the real Mommy deal.

I swear I'd only laugh when Amante shows up unexpectedly, coz she's so incapable of understanding Mamako and the ladies interference.

All's well that ends well...? The Guild of moms joining Mamako aided by Shirase, means more trouble for the party. Not even Masato, Wise, Medhi and Ports can erase the trouble about the moms, they're the dungeon before the (actual) dungeon.

Ugh...another average episode.

Sep 15, 10:21 AM

this shit is doujinshi idea, i cant wait to see it Kappa
◕‿◕)♡ Check my guide to rate\(^▽^)/Check my modded list ♡(◕‿◕
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ Check and vote up my review ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Sep 15, 3:12 PM

I think I lost brain cells watching this episode, what a pile of shit, I give up with this show

Sep 16, 5:06 PM
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
I dont think people here know what is Netorare, like at all lol

Thank you!

People believing this was NTR bait? Boi not even close.

tbh the word NTR has now been reduced to the simply feeling of seeing your waifu falling for someone else that is not the MC or the character she was shipped with. Which is not.

Sep 17, 5:59 AM

Mamako in maid outfit looked cute and also lol she even defused a bomb by patting it.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Sep 23, 7:37 PM

Mamako may have a 2-hit multi-target attack, but her true weapon is to kill her enemy with kindness

Sep 25, 1:30 PM

https://imgur.com/a/9pxPOBp

Best part in the episode, I like how she was going to do that..but she didnt

But im not telling you that!

Sep 27, 9:35 AM

Maid Mamako!

This could have been bad but thank God this isn't that kind of show.

The naked baths club has acquired a new member.

I was like Masato, finally a normal reaction xD.

Medhi is just brutal. Poor Amante... Ouch! :'(

Amante is a danger to herself, someone help her please.

Sep 29, 12:15 AM

Is it the part every haters always talking about ? Looks like they got it wrong duh. Yes, those bad boys trying to make Mamako do " that kind of services", but Mamako is sane (and mother) enough to get that sign as let them sleep like a baby.

And here we go attack from Emak-emak (slang from my place for group of mothers)

Yesterday, 8:03 AM

This was one moment away from going to H-rated, and the fact that she treated Pachi as a kid was amusing.