Forum Settings
Forums

What is the best app/website/videogame to talk to strangers with.

Sep 13, 7:30 AM

One of the main reasons I like to be on this site is the variety of people on it, however, sometimes I like to have conversations with random strangers just to meet or learn about someone else's experiences.

I would say Omegle, however, it has been destroyed by the horny men who just want to get a chick's 'instagram' or 'snapchat'. So there is practically no positive conversation anymore. On-the-other-hand, I have spoken with people from all around the world with it, from India to Germany, learning about their life stories (regardless of if they are real).

--- To all the fans of loli and incest ---

Sep 13, 2:54 PM
i heard discord is the most popular chatting place right now and its full of young people and gamers like you

Sep 14, 3:23 AM

I'd say it's probably something like an MMORPG. If you get yourself into a group in Final Fantasy XIV or something then you're actually doing something with these strangers other than just talkin' to 'em. That probably strengthens the friendship a lot more than just arguin' some shite social media

Sep 16, 11:16 PM

my favorite site is r/braincels to talk to people

the only things that dropped lower than my balls during puberty were my grades and my self-esteem

Sep 17, 1:39 AM

Discord. Try joining a server of youtuber that you liked or just the one with game theme on it
"This is boring...I'm bored..."