Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 1 Discussion


#1
Sep 12, 2019 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 115511
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About 20 minutes in length for the preair/BD-DVD bundled episode. There's also some comedic scenes of Maine inserted in during parts of the episode in a more cartoony manner.

The episode begins with Maine and an introduction of her life. There's a somewhat joke of her being short. We also meet Turi from the first episode and in general, it's a rather slice of life-ish episode. Eva also shows up too and she seems to have a good relationship with her. Not bad for a start, hoping we'll get the theme songs soon.
Modified by Stark700, Oct 1, 2019 12:55 AM
 
#2
Oct 2, 2019 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 14765
Wait, so there is no bland looking retarded male main character, no harem of smoking hot chicks who wants to suck his cock .. can we even call this an isekai ? Can we ?

So she's from our world but at the same time has memories of the fantasy world or something like that i see. Also thats one serious obsession with books.






do kpop artists get recycled when they died?
 
#3
Oct 2, 2019 10:13 AM

Online
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4727
That was a wholesome start, i'd say i liked this the most so far out of all airings today.

I like her thoughts being on display constantly.

Also chill vibes all around, music pretty up there and her new family seems wholesome as well.

I wonder what themes they will work with here besides making books.
 
#4
Oct 2, 2019 10:29 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 15692
Nice that we have a slower paced slice of life isekai among all those self-aware comedies on crack.

It's pretty cute and I dig the laid back atmosphere. Also like the opening and ending a lot, especially the opening.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

 
#5
Oct 2, 2019 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3368
This is one of the few shows I've been looking forward to watching and so far it is a great start.

Maine really does love books and it is a shame she couldn't get any books in this episode.


 
#6
Oct 2, 2019 10:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 52
Already theTHIRD new Isekai of the day. What is going on?!
 
#7
Oct 2, 2019 10:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 30
Smudy said:
That was a wholesome start, i'd say i liked this the most so far out of all airings today.

I like her thoughts being on display constantly.

Also chill vibes all around, music pretty up there and her new family seems wholesome as well.

I wonder what themes they will work with here besides making books.


exept for thare part with him druging her with magic
 
#8
Oct 2, 2019 10:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1127
I hope it's gonna be more educational than 'I love book' playing repeatedly.
Also the town architecture is quite strange even compare to Izekai standard.
 
#9
Oct 2, 2019 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 184
Wow, this girl is adorable.
Very good first episode.

I liked how they made the flashback as part of the story itself, lol.

P.S. Maine (as you guys call her till now) or Myne (as is in my subs) - which one is "official" ?
 
Oct 2, 2019 10:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 22
📚😩👌 this was very interesting once the beginning got out of the way
 
Oct 2, 2019 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 793
Cute anime! How sad it is for a bookworm for not having a book in another world :( it's understandable. Hopping Myne can make a difference in this world in future episodes with her love for books :)

Nice episode! So there's a definite number of episodes already? That was fast! :O

 
Oct 2, 2019 10:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 351
Oh god, more isekai...
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:00 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2500
Okay, that was a cute episode, I think i'm going to like this anime.
The story looks nice but I didn't understand very well where this girl comes from ? This is an isekai I guess but I'm not sure.
Otherwise the MC looks adorable, this girl sure loves books haha.
Art and chara design are cool too.
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 13587
Lookman373890 said:
exept for thare part with him druging her with magic
Also, what happened with the original girl, did her entire personality get overwritten when the MC reincarnated into her? Or did they get swapped around so the little girl dies in her stead? Sounds pretty dark.
Bigthink.jpg

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 30
Baman said:
Lookman373890 said:
exept for thare part with him druging her with magic
Also, what happened with the original girl, did her entire personality get overwritten when the MC reincarnated into her? Or did they get swapped around so the little girl dies in her stead? Sounds pretty dark.
Bigthink.jpg


i think the orginal died and was quickly replaced so the body never died

What that priest did to her at the beginning was literally "mindf**k"..
Consent?? No
Pedophile??maybe
Rape?? Definitely
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 642
Pretty decent but I was expecting more. The manga seems to have better pacing. Visually Ajia-Do could have done better as they did with Isekai Maou, but they probably don't have the same budget for this unlike the latter which was bound to sell because of fanservice. The most uncomfortable thing is the perspective. The physical size of the heroine keeps changing with respect to the background. Sometime the door looks much larger than her, sometime it looks she could've easily reached the knob.

All my problems have only to do with the adaptation. As a manga reader I know the story is gonna be nice but how it is delivered also matters.
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2071
FINALLY, an Isekai anime that is not about an OP Main Character with the personality trait of a potato or an underdog that gets betrayed, addressing the issues of the BIG GAP in technology when reincarnating in another world.

Oh boy, I'm in, looks really cute and probably informative. This might be one of the best Isekai since Isekai Shokudou.

ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
Already theTHIRD new Isekai of the day. What is going on?!


There's 5 this season as far as I know (Counting them at the seasonal charts)

But this one seems different (thankfully)
If you find yourself in disagreement with me, please, don't do the following:

1. Call out on some superiority complex.
2. Rely on "If you don't like then don't watch it" in an attempt to defend your statements
3. Resorting to insults.

If you're unable to do this, simply, don't say anything ;)
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:23 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2562
HereticHunter said:
FINALLY, an Isekai anime that is not about an OP Main Character with the personality trait of a potato or an underdog that gets betrayed, addressing the issues of the BIG GAP in technology when reincarnating in another world.

Oh boy, I'm in, looks really cute and probably informative. This might be one of the best Isekai since Isekai Shokudou.

ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
Already theTHIRD new Isekai of the day. What is going on?!


There's 5 this season as far as I know (Counting them at the seasonal charts)

But this one seems different (thankfully)


Which where the other two today ?
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2071
Mattinator95 said:
HereticHunter said:
FINALLY, an Isekai anime that is not about an OP Main Character with the personality trait of a potato or an underdog that gets betrayed, addressing the issues of the BIG GAP in technology when reincarnating in another world.

Oh boy, I'm in, looks really cute and probably informative. This might be one of the best Isekai since Isekai Shokudou.



There's 5 this season as far as I know (Counting them at the seasonal charts)

But this one seems different (thankfully)


Which where the other two today ?


The other one I have identified is the one that goes by the name "The hero is overpowered but overly cautious" I didn't learn the names, since, as you can see, they are exceedingly long lmao. I haven't seen that one tho.
If you find yourself in disagreement with me, please, don't do the following:

1. Call out on some superiority complex.
2. Rely on "If you don't like then don't watch it" in an attempt to defend your statements
3. Resorting to insults.

If you're unable to do this, simply, don't say anything ;)
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:27 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 113
Cute show love the ED, need a few more world building episodes to get a better feel for it.
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2562
HereticHunter said:
Mattinator95 said:


Which where the other two today ?


The other one I have identified is the one that goes by the name "The hero is overpowered but overly cautious" I didn't learn the names, since, as you can see, they are exceedingly long lmao. I haven't seen that one tho.


I think the other one is the wrester one that is done by konsouba Author
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1252
I really like this trope of "MC being transported to different world and with his/her knowledge advances technology".

Also, poor girl already suffering from withdrawal symptome.
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 117
To be completely honest, I was expecting better quality out of it. The characters are looking a bit strange, and not in a good way. The soundtrack was pretty unimpressive too, and I guess I was imagining completely different voices when I was reading the manga, so they all felt out of place.

I really feel bad for being so heavy handed with the critics, and it's not like any of that will stop me from watching it to the end, it's just that I have been following the manga for a while and liking it quite a lot, so I may have ended up with higher expectations than I should, for the anime debut. Well, let's just wait and see how it develops.
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2071
Mattinator95 said:
HereticHunter said:


The other one I have identified is the one that goes by the name "The hero is overpowered but overly cautious" I didn't learn the names, since, as you can see, they are exceedingly long lmao. I haven't seen that one tho.


I think the other one is the wrester one that is done by konsouba Author


Ah yes, the wrestler one, I haven't since this one yet, depending on what I hear I might give it a try.
If you find yourself in disagreement with me, please, don't do the following:

1. Call out on some superiority complex.
2. Rely on "If you don't like then don't watch it" in an attempt to defend your statements
3. Resorting to insults.

If you're unable to do this, simply, don't say anything ;)
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1017
3rd isekai started today, 3rd pleasant surprise


This one is quite different however, I think it's gonna be interesting
And then, God missed a step of his stairs
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 117
Mattinator95 said:
I think the other one is the wrester one that is done by konsouba Author


You must be referring to that "Hataage! Kemono Michi", but the other dude is referring to "Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru"
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 249
Decent episode, really the staff is nothing amazing, but the point most important is the premise, because finally after so many recalcitrant isekai's, we have a story where the protagonist is not another Kirito nor does he possess cheat skills or powers, instead we have a poor girl who is totally weak nothing special except her knowledge of the modern world is even weaker than Subaru!

But because of the production is average probably will be ignored by sakufags and ANN reviewers (I'm seeing you Nick), for so many years complaining for cliches,that the isekai's are garbage that recycle the same. when finally a isekai is a Really different (not like shieldhero that thing is a scam) they don't say anything.
Modified by Fede_5000, Oct 2, 2019 11:54 AM

"Intelligent is not the person who is always right, but the one who admits that he is wrong".
 
Oct 2, 2019 11:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 3
OppaiLover-_- said:
Oh god, more isekai...


at least it seems to be a good isekai this time
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 330
Very laid-back show with a likeable MC. I think I will give this one a shot.

btw interesting way of doing the isekai transfer. But what happened to the original Myne?
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2562
Ishikami said:
Mattinator95 said:
I think the other one is the wrester one that is done by konsouba Author


You must be referring to that "Hataage! Kemono Michi", but the other dude is referring to "Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru"
Ishikami said:
Mattinator95 said:
I think the other one is the wrester one that is done by konsouba Author


You must be referring to that "Hataage! Kemono Michi", but the other dude is referring to "Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru"



I know I originally asked what the other two was and he said that he only identified the cautious one as one of the other two Isekai today so I went and looked for the other one which was the wrestler one
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
RainyShadow said:
Wow, this girl is adorable.
Very good first episode.

I liked how they made the flashback as part of the story itself, lol.

P.S. Maine (as you guys call her till now) or Myne (as is in my subs) - which one is "official" ?


Qouf (LN translator) discussed that with the author: Kazuki Miya, and they ended up on Myne, Blastron (WN translator) is the one who used Maine.
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 117
Fede_5000 said:
finally after so many recalcitrant isekai's, we have a story where the protagonist is not another Kirito nor does he possess cheat skills or powers.

IKR? I've been following this series's manga for a while and I was so looking forward to seeing the anime... It's a shame it won't get the quality it deserves.

OhChrisis said:
Qouf (LN translator) discussed that with the author: Kazuki Miya, and they ended up on Myne, Blastron (WN translator) is the one who used Maine.

I can see people mispronouncing Maine, but not Myne, so in my head the answer should be obvious.
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1210
Not gonna lie, this is actually really good, definitely an interesting anime

I'll continue to watch this for sure

I like slower paced, slice of lifes like this
Although I can tell only a very few people will watch this
Modified by -Aincrad-, Oct 2, 2019 12:58 PM
Rem best girl
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 110
Another 異世界, but instead of a hero it's a girl who loves to read books. Unfortunately the only books that exist in this world are extremely expensive due to printing not existing, so she decides she needs to write her own books. Speaking of this world, it doesn't seem particularly fantasy-like. Everything is pretty normal as far as I can tell. It just looks like she went back in time more than anything. The show itself moves really slowly, especially for a first episode. Shouldn't they be trying to pull us into the story a little bit more? Also it doesn't help that there are so many still shots with minimal animation. As of right now this show is just a little boring, but it could grow on me and become a decent slice-of-life. Definitely not your typical 異世界.
 
Oct 2, 2019 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 902
That was a lot better than the trailers implied. Yuka Iguchi doing amazing as usual. Fumiko Orikasa, Megumi Nakajima....they got some awesome cast in this anime! Really looking forward to more. Fantastic opening and ending themes too
 
Oct 2, 2019 1:10 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 1716
Tbh her obsession over book is pretty annoying and also I wonder why she was reincarnated into a young girl and not just reborn. Also what happened to the actual girl. Well I guess I'll find out as the series progresses.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

 
Oct 2, 2019 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11399
First thing she thinks of after dieing is books. True to the name of the anime
DELIVERY sig by 2019 SS. Thank you very much <3 I love MDZS, there wasn't really a order except alphabetical on my favs list :D
 
Oct 2, 2019 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 84
Excuse me, but can SOMEONE pease explain, what book did she read to say "like Medieval European town straight out of all those photobooks" when there are WOODEN 5 STORED BUILDINGS? I know it is an isekai, I know this is a world with magic, but man, first she has no idea what isekai is while being a bookworm (if she didnt read Alice in Wonderland or something similar she is not qualified to be one), and after she sees some completely insane architecture and say JUST LIKE IN EUROPE. Like for real?
 
Oct 2, 2019 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 289
Man, I love everyone praising this out of the gate, now here comes some hypocrisy. I thought this was sleepy and a bit boring. Gonna waste a whole episode, THE FIRST EPISODE, the hook.... on that?

"AT LEAST IT ISNT A CLICHE ISEKAI"

But damn its pretty boring isnt it? So far, this is a slice of life about being poor in a fantasy setting. Now I am fairly sure this will turn into a triumphant fable and I will learn to love it, but first impression was rough. At least make it a tiny bit funny or charming, anything.

Recap: I'm here, im reincarnated, k lemme nerd out, no nerd out. FIN. Also the flash back introduction is a waste, there is no point in it. AHA EVERYTHING HAS WORKED OUT, now lets talk about things before they worked out. Watch this sad movie about a dog but lets open with saying the dog is now dead, dramatic effect, wasted. The sins are many but at least that soundtrack was awesome. Lets hope this show gets some kind of personality next week.
 
Oct 2, 2019 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 289
slavemaster_1991 said:
Excuse me, but can SOMEONE pease explain, what book did she read to say "like Medieval European town straight out of all those photobooks" when there are WOODEN 5 STORED BUILDINGS? I know it is an isekai, I know this is a world with magic, but man, first she has no idea what isekai is while being a bookworm (if she didnt read Alice in Wonderland or something similar she is not qualified to be one), and after she sees some completely insane architecture and say JUST LIKE IN EUROPE. Like for real?


5 stories is actually the tallest i've seen in historic paintings without it being some kind of epic tower or cathedral. A lot of stone structures would end up being connected by wooden terraces that eventually just got walled in and became independent facilities themselves. Things also to consider that in the western area, they weren't known for incredibly tall ceilings in living space structures. Average height of a person being around 5 foot 5-7 inches, no need. Were they similar to this anime, who knows, but don't go thinking the world was all huts and hay bells even in the middle ages. A lot of epic castles, temples, even mountain side etched palaces were all fabricated during or predating that period.
 
Oct 2, 2019 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1269
Swagernator said:
Wait, so there is no bland looking retarded male main character, no harem of smoking hot chicks who wants to suck his cock .. can we even call this an isekai ? Can we ?

So she's from our world but at the same time has memories of the fantasy world or something like that i see. Also thats one serious obsession with books.


Fede_5000 said:
Decent episode, really the staff is nothing amazing, but the point most important is the premise, because finally after so many recalcitrant isekai's, we have a story where the protagonist is not another Kirito nor does he possess cheat skills or powers, instead we have a poor girl who is totally weak nothing special except her knowledge of the modern world is even weaker than Subaru!

But because of the production is average probably will be ignored by sakufags and ANN reviewers (I'm seeing you Nick), for so many years complaining for cliches,that the isekai's are garbage that recycle the same. when finally a isekai is a Really different (not like shieldhero that thing is a scam) they don't say anything.


Ishikami said:
To be completely honest, I was expecting better quality out of it. The characters are looking a bit strange, and not in a good way. The soundtrack was pretty unimpressive too, and I guess I was imagining completely different voices when I was reading the manga, so they all felt out of place.

I really feel bad for being so heavy handed with the critics, and it's not like any of that will stop me from watching it to the end, it's just that I have been following the manga for a while and liking it quite a lot, so I may have ended up with higher expectations than I should, for the anime debut. Well, let's just wait and see how it develops.


.... Yes. But you're obviously an anime only so you have no idea that thousands of Isekai LN with female MC exists on the market (and it's bizarre that manga readers also have this thinking when many of the LN have manga adaptations, like bookworm). If only you all did a basic search on what is available out there, those arguments would be much better made without passing out misinformation, as not only there's female MC on female Light Novel Imprints but Female MC on Male Light Novel Imprints as well, with a sizeable quantity and a good amount of those are some of my favorites (which is why I'm a shill for them)
 
Oct 2, 2019 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 958
solid 3/5, not sure why the high priest was there already? but I think this and abilities average will be hella underrated this season
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate
 
Oct 2, 2019 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 61
Not gonna lie, use to read this manga, but just stopped seeing how slow it progresses
 
Oct 2, 2019 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 43
I liked the look inside her mind sequence at the start, it had cool music and art. Other than that it was kinda boring and looked like it was made with low budget or something. Maine is like a typical annoying shonen MC but with an 'abnormal' twist that isn't all that interesting to me. The setting itself doesn't provide much either, it's just some obscure medieval town for now. Maybe we'll learn more about the world as she finds/writes books? I guess I'll watch a couple more episodes before I drop it.
 
Oct 2, 2019 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 405
The cartoony sequences, skipping the dialogue dilemma's and not even animating the face of inmense DISGUST of the salesman...

Yeah i hate it.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Pingu in the City in the rank 100. I hate this site.
 
Oct 2, 2019 4:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 24
This is definitely my anime of the season, loved the manga, I have some gripes with the adaptation, feels like the pacing at some points was a bit too much.
Don't like the flash forward at the beginning, as a big source of conflict later on will have it's tension reduced I feel.
Animation was so so, there was some pretty good animation of character acting and expressions but at other points it looked a bit hastily drawn (you know, gotta give the shitty generic isekais the budget, not the one that ranked first place in a poll on light novels two years in a row)
Honsetly I think the biggest problem with the art is the palette, I feel like the hue or saturation is off which makes characters feel out of place in the background also the hair colors are kinda neon colored almost.
Those are just my gripes though as someone who really likes it, I can tell you most of the gripes expressed in this thread will be resolved, the scope of the story will expand while remaining modest (no OP MCs here) it will also explore some of the darker implications of things.
 
Oct 2, 2019 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 117
caio_brb said:
.... Yes. But you're obviously an anime only so you have no idea that thousands of Isekai LN with female MC exists on the market (and it's bizarre that manga readers also have this thinking when many of the LN have manga adaptations, like bookworm). If only you all did a basic search on what is available out there, those arguments would be much better made without passing out misinformation, as not only there's female MC on female Light Novel Imprints but Female MC on Male Light Novel Imprints as well, with a sizeable quantity and a good amount of those are some of my favorites (which is why I'm a shill for them)


I will admit I don't have much knowledge on what Light Novels are out there, I think I've only started about 4 or 5, but my comment was hardly about that. I do like the story, mind you, it's one of my favorite mangas, I was complaining about the quality of the art and of the animation in the anime.
 
Oct 2, 2019 5:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 11
Its far from masterpiece, but it was good enough for now... maybe the animation or the art it will become better in the future episode
btw, yuka iguchi voice just like Index again

for now, let me warn you guys who don't read LN, WN, or manga version
Myne is the official translation name (from j-novel)
Myne's love of books is not normal, its more like an addicted or even possessed...
also, Myne is just a bookworm, not a smart people... so there will be a lot of trial and error (including misknowledge) for her to reach her objective/wish (ofc it was books) in the story...
 
Oct 2, 2019 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1269
Ishikami said:
caio_brb said:
.... Yes. But you're obviously an anime only so you have no idea that thousands of Isekai LN with female MC exists on the market (and it's bizarre that manga readers also have this thinking when many of the LN have manga adaptations, like bookworm). If only you all did a basic search on what is available out there, those arguments would be much better made without passing out misinformation, as not only there's female MC on female Light Novel Imprints but Female MC on Male Light Novel Imprints as well, with a sizeable quantity and a good amount of those are some of my favorites (which is why I'm a shill for them)


I will admit I don't have much knowledge on what Light Novels are out there, I think I've only started about 4 or 5, but my comment was hardly about that. I do like the story, mind you, it's one of my favorite mangas, I was complaining about the quality of the art and of the animation in the anime.


I can recommend to you if you want :P
 
Oct 2, 2019 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 263
Cute light-hearted story so far, in fact I think I like this more than If it's for My Daughter, I'd even Defeat a Demon Lord last season. Being a book lover myself and having worked in libraries, I can definitely relate to Myne. Being unable to read books is the worst feeling ever if you love literature so much. It's for this reason I prefer to buy the physical book itself and not on Kindle because electronic devices can break or suddenly expire anytime, whereas books will last a lifetime. Provided of course you take good care of them and not let them get burned in a bonfire.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »