Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Best Monogatari Girl And What Makes Her The Best To You? [spoilers for the entire franchise]

Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 5, 2020 2:46 PM

Jun 2013
DomineLkira said:
Senjougahara Hitagi. Even after her tragic past she has a very strong personality and always speaks her mind. She wants to understand other people, but because of her past , she is scared of forming bonds and trusting others. So it is overall very endearing to see her leave that fear behind and connect with the characters , notably with Araragi and Hanekawa.
Araragi's conversations with her are easily the best part of Bakemonogatari for me (Sadly the only part of the series where she has a lot of screen time.)
Yeah and she is cute. Like really cute. Plus she is legal
Shinobu comes real close. But nah.
I like Nadeko as a character too.
Good thing she has less screen time on the latter seasons,for the first season its perfect,her sarcasm gets annoying at times
Jul 13, 2020 10:45 PM
Jun 2020
Sejougahara has the potential to become all "deres". This is what which makes me love her... She is an S-tier...
Also beside senjougahara i like that legal loli(shinobu)
Jul 13, 2020 10:47 PM
Jun 2020
Ashik01 said:
Yasuchan said:
Hitagi because her personality is simply astonishing and she's cute and hot at the same time. Oh, and also because I have a thing for tsunderes. Period.
She is not tsundere btw ,she pretends to be,yandere would be the right word

She is an all in one pack
Jul 14, 2020 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
abhi_12 said:
Sejougahara has the potential to become all "deres". This is what which makes me love her... She is an S-tier...
S-tier,dont make me laugh
Jul 14, 2020 11:03 AM

Jul 2019
Mayoi so far. I really like her relationship with Koyomi. He's usually pasive, but whenever he sees Mayoi he lights up like a Christmas tree. Suruga is a very close second tho. Her dialogues with Koyomi are some of the best parts of the franchise.
Jul 17, 2020 11:48 PM

Jan 2019
Im legit dead serious when I say that my favorite character is Kaiki
Jul 17, 2020 11:52 PM

Jun 2016
Tsubasa. She got the biggest bust.
Jul 21, 2020 5:20 PM

Apr 2017
Hitagi by far. But Shinobu or adult Mayoi are top girls too.
Jul 21, 2020 5:54 PM

Jan 2017
The lack of Kaiki in the options is worrying, no one else could be best girl.
Aug 22, 2020 1:06 PM
Jun 2020
Nikiforova said:
Mayoi so far. I really like her relationship with Koyomi. He's usually pasive, but whenever he sees Mayoi he lights up like a Christmas tree. Suruga is a very close second tho. Her dialogues with Koyomi are some of the best parts of the franchise.

I like her too... She is way too cute...
Aug 22, 2020 1:09 PM
Jun 2020
Ashik01 said:
abhi_12 said:

S-TIER OR NOT... that's your choice... to me she is S-tier and always will be... Even she is a yandere I would still like to fall in love with Senjougahara
Oct 2, 2020 5:22 PM
Sep 2020
I like nadeko sengoku
Feb 26, 2021 11:20 AM
Aug 2020
Shinobu is the best! I love her! I decided to watch the anime for her.So she is very special to me! She is my most favourite Monogatari character!
Feb 26, 2021 1:24 PM
Feb 2021
Karen, because she wants to help the people. And also Hitagi, because she really loves Araragi and she shows that.
Feb 26, 2021 1:28 PM

Aug 2020
BallistikJuice said:
I actually dropped the series because I didn't like any of them, they all talk too much.

well thats how its suspose to be, what were u expecting? did u not read the reviews or sm?

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Feb 26, 2021 1:31 PM

Aug 2020
Hitagi Senjouhara, she's the most intriguing anime female character I've seen before

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Feb 26, 2021 1:37 PM

May 2020
Yay, peace peace!
I said with a posed look
Feb 27, 2021 7:38 AM
Feb 2021
Yotsugi just because I have kuudere fetish.
Hot take : Nadeko is also best girl and receives the most character development alongside hanekawa and araragi.
Feb 27, 2021 7:40 AM
Feb 2021
abhi_12 said:
Ashik01 said:

S-TIER OR NOT... that's your choice... to me she is S-tier and always will be... Even she is a yandere I would still like to fall in love with Senjougahara

true. Senjougahara is an S-tier waifu even though she's not my fave. She's my 2nd fave in the monogatari series just because of how well-written her character is. Arigathanks nisioisin
Feb 27, 2021 7:44 AM

Sep 2020
no kaiki on this poll annoys me and give me bad dreams

and btw to answer of op question,i will say this:

Senjougahara,she had many dere personality,too bad she lack's of icon and screencaps :(

and suruga since she's literally my girlfriend irl
Apr 8, 2021 10:38 PM
Feb 2021
Kanbaruuuuu <3
Her love doesn't know boundaries. She is fierce, fun and voyeuristic. I especially adore her in the Nisemonogatari
Apr 29, 2021 5:40 PM
Apr 2021
Dude i personally love all of their character they all well written. I really love how their character development move along the story especially nadeko. But if I'll choose with them I will chose Senjogahara she's absolutely amazing, her cold appearance, verbal abuses,and her very very soft and sweet character inside she's a top tier waifu indeed, I really love her. Senjougahara is first second is.. I guess it's ougi she/he so mysterious and very interesting. Next in nadeko

This is just my point of look
May 5, 2021 2:26 AM
Jan 2021
Senjougahara has been waifu ever since i watch the ep 12 in fact he's the only reason why i watch it first when i first watch bakemonogatari and im still new to anime to that point so i really didn't appreciate bakemonogatari at first so yeah i admit i was stupid back then but no i fucking love bakemonogatari in fact it's now my fav anime of all time and her interaction with araragi is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life even though he's a crazy bitch....
My top 3 girl would be like this in Monogatari....
1.senjougahara
2.Shinobu
3.Hanekawa
May 7, 2021 2:30 PM

Nov 2020
Shinobu
Seeing her on screen with araragi is when I enjoyed the series the most. A big part of the reason is my favourite part of the series is kizu and the time travel arc. Also she’s really funny and her voice actress makes her character even better. Her voice is just so addicting. I also can’t forget her Ka Ka
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
May 14, 2021 5:09 AM
Apr 2021
The whole female cast is so good but for me yotsugi gives off great vibes. As if she belongs to my gang or something. Idk
May 16, 2021 3:10 PM

May 2020
If it's about the interactions with Araragi, it has to be Hachikuji.
If it's about who suits the best with Araragi, I would say Shinobu.
But my personal favourite is Hanekawa Tsubasa. Catgirl + Big Boobs + Glasses + Nandemo wa shiranaiwa yo, Shitteru koto dake. She was the most appealing to me. (Perfect Slumbers is gold).
May 31, 2021 11:31 AM

Mar 2016
Come on it's your favourite lesbian Kanbaru

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Feb 24, 2022 4:43 AM
Aug 2021
fancyjasper said:
The only part of the Monogatari series i really like is Kizumonogatari, so Kiss-Shot/Shinobu wins for me. I like her personality and character design a lot. The outfit she wears in her child form is especially adorable.
that movie trilogy is the only part of the show where the good dialouge doesnt even exist, what are u even watching this show for other than dialouge
Feb 24, 2022 9:51 AM

May 2014
croaxidc said:
fancyjasper said:
The only part of the Monogatari series i really like is Kizumonogatari, so Kiss-Shot/Shinobu wins for me. I like her personality and character design a lot. The outfit she wears in her child form is especially adorable.
that movie trilogy is the only part of the show where the good dialouge doesnt even exist, what are u even watching this show for other than dialouge

There was never any good dialogue to me. At least with the films I get god tier animation quality and a more plot focused story.

Keep in mind I dropped bakemono and saw bits and pieces of the other series. I didn't waste my time on a series I don't enjoy. I think plenty of people watch the show for things other than dialogue though, like the fan service and hot waifus. I don't get a lot out of that as a straight girl lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 3, 2009

510 by deem0n »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

26 by gauravb28 »»
Yesterday, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

loghneckbeard - Jun 25, 2010

518 by wimpis »»
Apr 21, 6:15 AM

» Renai Circulation ost

DexterDrubo - Apr 19

5 by hsayal »»
Apr 21, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 17, 2009

357 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 19, 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.