Forum Settings
Forums

Tell me a tournament arc that you think sucked and why?

Sep 11, 11:24 PM

I have watched fair amount of tournament arcs (such as from DBZ,HXH,fairty tail,MHA,etc) and i really enjoyed pretty much most of them i watched so far so all tournament arcs tend to be good? is that so?

Sep 11, 11:34 PM

Fairy Tail's Guild Games. I think Fairy Tail cheated, (I'm not too sure if I am right about that) strings of disappointments, and started the drift between the oversaturated and deserted parts of the Fairy Tail members.

Sep 11, 11:42 PM

Pikmin404 said:
Fairy Tail's Guild Games. I think Fairy Tail cheated, (I'm not too sure if I am right about that) strings of disappointments, and started the drift between the oversaturated and deserted parts of the Fairy Tail members.

I think the grand magic games was still alright not much of a disappointed for me

Sep 12, 12:20 AM

I don't like Yuyu Hakusho final arc tournament arc. It just feel anti climatic. Yomi and Mukuro did not live up to hype. If you don't mind me include manhua, My Wife is a Demon Queen tournament arc suck too.

Sep 12, 4:34 PM
Gun gale online
Worst "tournament" ever

Sep 12, 6:57 PM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
Gun gale online
Worst "tournament" ever
Is this about SAO II? If so, yeah the tournament seemed kinda lame. And

If this isn't about SAO II, I haven't watched whatever it is you're talking about.

Sep 12, 7:31 PM
In terms of recent watched/read(1-3 years) it's by far

mahouka koukou no rettousei - nine schools competition arc

The Arc was boring as hell in the LN but the Anime even topped it with like with ~9 episodes about that borefest in a 26 EP anime. Im pretty sure you cant top that. xD

Sep 13, 12:02 AM
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Gun gale online
Worst "tournament" ever

If this isn't about SAO II, I haven't watched whatever it is you're talking about.

Exactly
Poor poor writing again and again

Sep 13, 12:11 AM
Pikmin404 said:

I agree with this, this is where Fairy Tail stopped being flawed but still kinda entertaining, to flawed, frustrating, and genuinely bad. There's all this build-up that Fairy Tail has been dethroned, and Sabertooth is this bad ass guild that's as strong if not stronger than them, but then you just have Fairy Tail breeze through everything and treat Sabertooth like clowns without struggle. Almost all of the victories were for Fairy Tail, barely any of the other guilds got anything out of the entire arc, cementing the fact that Fairy Tail always has to be the center of everything and win everything no matter what.

Sep 13, 12:24 AM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Exactly
It was good for presenting Sinon.

Aside from that it was meh, and Kirito's presence was bleh.

Sep 13, 12:28 AM
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

Exactly
It was good for presenting Sinon.

Aside from that it was meh, and Kirito's presence was bleh.

Yeah but shinon sucked a lot in my opinion

Sep 13, 1:06 AM

The last tournament arc from Katekyou Hitman Reborn.

Sep 13, 1:11 AM

I don't like MHAl arc tournament arc.Every.Freaking.One.

I also dislike Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V'S 2nd season because of fandom never shutting up once.