Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Aug 2017
My idea is to life forever among my loved ones, where we didnt have to work and we could do whatever want to.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 11, 2019 6:55 PM

Mar 2019
Pretty much the same. I would like to write screenplays and have movies and TV shows produced on screen. That would be really fun. Other than that though, work for me is something I do to live, I don't live to work. If I could write screenplays I'd feel it more like a hobby than a job if that makes sense.

For me, family is really important and I would feel very unfulfilled if I did not manage to have one or spend time with them when I do have one. So I really do not want to have a job that makes you work crazy overtime hours.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2019 7:29 PM

Jan 2017
Have enough income that let's me travel easily around the world without killing myself doing overtime hours. Probably a nice house, car and a yacht as well, heck maybe even my own fucking space station once we can upload ourselves to the net to achieve immortality.
Sep 11, 2019 8:51 PM

May 2012
The kind where you feel like your existense has some kind of a purpose. You have loving people around you that you can freely be yourself and breathe easy with. Stable income, I've come to notice how much freedom and comfort and just general enjoyment it brings, compared to my old life of spending every cent on bare necessities. (I don't want alot of money,I'm a rare type that doesn't dream of winning millions. I just want enough to live a pleasant okay life. And that's where I am right now. I'm afraid that having it all would just confuse and depress me.)

All in all, to me life seems pretty perfect when you're healthy, you can enjoy simple things and have alot of love - to both give and receive.
Sep 11, 2019 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
A perfect life will never stay perfect for long because humans will never stop wanting better for themselves.

My current perfect life is financial security, being a parent, and having enough time to dick around on games. If I ever achieved that, I would want more.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 11, 2019 9:04 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Successfully launch a YouTube and Voice Acting career, make a few million so I don't ever have to worry about money again, get married / raise a family, devote my remaining time to leaving as much of a positive impact on the world as possible.
Sep 14, 2019 5:59 AM

Oct 2014
Having people who care about me and understand. Being fully healthy. Having a job that pays well and that I'd enjoy doing. Sounds realistic but it's not easy to reach if possible at all.
Sep 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Aug 2014
a world where i can literally get a hot 10/10 16 year old blonde haired blue eyed state mandated girlfriend

penis lol
Sep 17, 2019 1:08 PM
Jun 2019
I´d like a life in a world full of Harmony.

Without war, without poverty, without violence,
without money, without power, without politics,
without greed, without envy, where people respect/help & care for each other.
A world where everybody can live a happy life.
Sep 17, 2019 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
I second the being free from going to work, and just being able to bask in activities/hobbies, etc. all the time.

Also the ideal life for me would be finding a happy emotional/psychological and social balance.
Sep 17, 2019 2:00 PM

Oct 2012
Basically what I have right now. My loved one close, my family close, two endearing cats and a cozy little apartment. A little more money might be nice though, but hey, I'm not complaining.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 17, 2019 2:03 PM

Dec 2016
That should be obvious. To have a monster girl harem who has to save me from being raped by other monster girls when we go on adventures. Like, seriously I am just a basic human did you really think I was going to defeat that Dragon Princess? This is your fault and you know it.
Sep 17, 2019 2:07 PM

Jun 2015
i actually dont see my ideal life being free of having a job, lol. i'd just love to be able to work in the entertainment industry somehow. my dream is to be a screenplay writer, or even a director.

i'd love to have psychological stability and be fully free of stress and other worries.

a family is a must. i'd love to have a daughter.

and in ideal life, i would also be rich enough to have a big house, a very cool ride and lots of pets.

I AM THE ONE CALLED POWER!
ANIME LIST  🩸 MANGA LIST  🩸 CARDS  🩸 CHALLENGES 
How foolish and conceited these humans be... 

Sep 17, 2019 2:41 PM
Dec 2018
- nice house

- cool job i enjoy

- gf

- doggo

- travel yearly, or bi-yearly

Sep 17, 2019 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
>perfect life

just my ideal one then
- healthy both physically and mentally
- having a life time of economic security (not rich or not even upper middle class)
Sep 17, 2019 3:54 PM

Dec 2015
My perfect life mostly involves eating Lucky Charms out of a monogrammed pimp chalice while sniffing cocaine out of a Ukranian hooker's butthole.
Sep 17, 2019 5:08 PM

May 2016
My perfect life is having a job that really helps people and having enough money to give my love ones the life they deserve. Also a Laferrari and a big house would be nice too
Sep 18, 2019 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
Blazing weed when I wake up with some jazz playing on the background
Sep 18, 2019 11:02 AM

Jun 2016
Having a job I enjoy while also getting paid decently so me and the missus can live comfortably. Also keeping up my workout routine while also having time for some other hobbies I might wanna pick up.

Bobby2Hands said:
My perfect life mostly involves eating Lucky Charms out of a monogrammed pimp chalice while sniffing cocaine out of a Ukranian hooker's butthole.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Sep 18, 2019 11:05 AM

Feb 2019
Spend time with the people I truly love, consume all kinds of fictional entertainment, and have a job that I truly love doing and am passionate about.
To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly.
Sep 18, 2019 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
Being an actual professional critic, and earning a decent sum of money from it. I'll like to live in a cabin with wooden, intricate furniture inside and a pool as well since I want to live in a warm climate. I would also like to keep the knowledge I have in Highschool, as well, as learning stuff like music theory and animation, so I could actually critique that stuff. Being around stuff like dinner shows and theaters would also be ideal.
Sep 18, 2019 11:30 AM

Dec 2016
not having to worry about money, and thus being able to have a job i enjoy (rather than one that necessarily pays well) with a comfortable house and the financial ability to travel. so an impossibility.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Sep 18, 2019 11:37 AM

Aug 2015
a glass mansion somewhere in the woods. living by myself & full bank account. and full wardrobe

Sep 19, 2019 4:52 PM

May 2014
Just having a boyfriend and living together with them sounds perfect to me. If we're talking more fantastical, then winning billions in the lottery and never having to work. Probably more chance of that happening to me tbh lol.
Sep 19, 2019 5:01 PM

Feb 2013
Conceptio Culpa, Nasci Pena, Labor Vita, Necesse Mori

Sep 19, 2019 10:54 PM

Aug 2014
Vazka said:
incel said:
a world where i can literally get a hot 10/10 16 year old blonde haired blue eyed state mandated girlfriend

FBI is coming to your house right now buddy

bro theres literally nothing wrong with that :(

penis lol
Sep 20, 2019 1:17 AM

Mar 2012
incel said:
Vazka said:

FBI is coming to your house right now buddy

based username

i got banned from the MAL discord for speaking incel truth but im honestly surprised how depressed the MAL casual discussion board is
Sep 22, 2019 8:46 AM

Aug 2014
ThePantsuGuru said:
incel said:

based username

i got banned from the MAL discord for speaking incel truth but im honestly surprised how depressed the MAL casual discussion board is

thank u bro

i got banned for i think a month and warned a year ago for spreading incel truth

penis lol
Sep 22, 2019 8:51 AM

Oct 2010
having a gf with common sense and reason that i can talk to about absolutely anything while also having same goals with her and working together towards them both materially and "spiritually"

while also having the same hobbies so basically being inseparable from life to work to play to sleep

UwU

no amount of clingy-ness can scare me and ppl that want a gf but have different hobbies and jobs are stupid and unappreciative
incisorrSep 23, 2019 5:42 PM
lots of music -
Sep 22, 2019 8:52 AM

Mar 2019
Getting raped by sexy bisyounen who first push me against the wall, all day, every day.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 22, 2019 8:56 AM

Oct 2017
being rich so that you can make your parents never worry financially
Sep 22, 2019 10:05 AM

Mar 2015
rich without having to work too much
cute white gf with flat tummy
children

or

good mmorpg and governments money to keep me fed until i die
Sep 22, 2019 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
not having to worry about money, living with my loved one in the forest away from the city and of course a good internet connect in the middle of the woods.
Sep 22, 2019 10:51 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Work. Read and listen to poetry and live around poetry someway or the other.

Sep 22, 2019 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
Staying in my job with more payment, because it's fun and meaningful to me, staying in my relationship and friendships, watching some anime and movies, reading some manga and books and doing some great free time activities.
I'm a super exciting person, I know lol
Sep 22, 2019 6:08 PM
Sep 2019
vikty said:
The kind where you feel like your existense has some kind of a purpose. You have loving people around you that you can freely be yourself and breathe easy with. Stable income, I've come to notice how much freedom and comfort and just general enjoyment it brings, compared to my old life of spending every cent on bare necessities. (I don't want alot of money,I'm a rare type that doesn't dream of winning millions. I just want enough to live a pleasant okay life. And that's where I am right now. I'm afraid that having it all would just confuse and depress me.)

All in all, to me life seems pretty perfect when you're healthy, you can enjoy simple things and have alot of love - to both give and receive.

I'm being a little lazy in answering the "perfect life" question so in short its pretty much what she said up in that quote. The exception is that if I did win the lottery for millions, I wouldn't feel confused about it. I've got a pretty humble outlook, I'd just use the money to buy a piece of land where I can work the land, craft things, have internet, and just be healthy. The extra money from a lottery would allow me to do some traveling to see the world, or just go to different countries to learn their language.

Someone else mentioned living forever.....this idea is conflicting for me. On one hand, you could do a LOT of things and if you're of healthy mind and body, you could master so many skills and experience so many things. On the other hand, you'd have to have the will power to endure forming relationships with loved ones and friends or pets and they pass away. Will there be a point in which you've experiences almost everything there is to experience which brings you joy??? If so, wouldn't it be boring? What do you do next to keep yourself motivated to go on? This is why, if you are immortal, you'd have to have a strong will to persevere - unless you choose to end it at your discretion.
Sep 23, 2019 8:58 AM

Sep 2014
to be a billionare neet with my very own harem. obviously. money, anime, harem. no stress and enjoy life.
Sep 23, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2018
my ideal life, giving to others what could never be given to me, or have felt with a few exceptions.
i want to show others the love and compassion that they deserve and help make others happy.
most importantly, i want to be the best dad i can be later in life. that's my biggest goal, and it scares me to think one day i could be like my father and i hope i dont.

oh and for materialistic things, a shit tons of anime mech and mangas in the coolest fucking room ever. an australian shepard, a smallish house with mountainous views, a loving wife or just partner. someone that i can depend on and be my best friend.
Sep 23, 2019 10:36 AM

Sep 2017
Nothing quite exceptionnal, I must say

Living with the loved ones, having a job you really like and pays well (or at least letting you have a nice way of life), living in your own house with a garden and surrounded by nature

Of course, having a shitload of money would help a lot. Buying anything you want is always great.
Sep 23, 2019 11:26 AM

Jan 2018
Be happy, be good and do good. A positive life with a healthy desire (not lusting over money and power).
Sep 23, 2019 12:43 PM

Feb 2016
In my absolute ideal world I would be able to choose when to die.

I am terrified of death. Not being dead since, as far as I am concerned, there is nothing after death and I won't 'exist' to experience it. No, I am wholly terrified of how I will eventually go. I know that it's extremely likely to involve some sort of pain/trauma and it certainly won't be when I am ready for it. I just wish I could live in a world where we were immortal, but had something akin to a natural toxin built in our bodies that we could release (when of sound mind) to bring about a quick and painless death. Where we could essentially live as long as we want and choose when to die. That way, when we finally did reach the end, we wouldn't be afraid as it would be on our terms and at a point where we actually wanted it.

I wouldn't want to live forever. I think I'd eventually go insane due to boredom/weariness with life. Besides, the brain can only hold so much information before (I assume) it reaches full capacity and starts to replace it. The person I am now would technically be 'dead' long before I stop breathing. Even if I did stubbornly hang on like a limpet in a whale's rectum, the eventual death of the universe would eventually put and end to me... that is if the sun didn't get there first.
ManicMayoSep 23, 2019 12:51 PM
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Sep 23, 2019 12:48 PM

Apr 2016
To never have to worry about bills, food, or money for that matter. I'm already pretty damn happy with everything else in my life.
Sep 25, 2019 9:33 AM

Jan 2017
where people can just be. where they don’t need to put on a front.
Sep 25, 2019 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
own a successful video game & hobby shop and have plenty of nice investments. have time to travel the world with the love of my life. own property in japan, america, and my home country. hang out every weekend with the boys. my country is a lot more tolerant and liberal minded with a better economy.

grow old and traveled most of the world, watched all the anime and movies i wanted... and die.
Oct 4, 2019 1:59 PM
May 2018
Immortality, eternal youth, no illnesses, no sadness, no hatred, people can fuck as much as they wish, and work together / focus on progress, and improvement.
Oct 4, 2019 2:18 PM

Dec 2016
Good job, loving wife and kids, until the day I wither away.
"He skipped like a stone on time's ocean. This is what's left." -
Unknown
Oct 4, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2019
My idea would be to live in a world where no one has to struggle. A world where people aren't unkind to one another. To live comfortably in a world where no one has to endure pain and to be able to live and thrive off of my interests and talents.
Oct 15, 2019 1:31 PM
Jun 2019
If you can do whatever you want (not bad evil stuff tho) and just have fun and meet someone you truly love
Oct 16, 2019 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
Everyone minding their own business. Nobody getting on another person's nerves or causing them to suffer. Knowing that after we die we are guaranteed to go to heaven.
Oct 16, 2019 1:34 AM

Jan 2016
Earning atleast 10000 euros a month, having a nice and simple apartment in a bigger city and having a pet.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
11 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 2 hours ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
1 hour ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 1 hour ago

0 by Enderobot »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 10 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.