Forum Settings
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2019 10:19 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wow......first love and childhood friend wins...from none other than Mari Okada no less. Fuckin Hongou though cockblocked 2 kisses from Izumi x Kazusa and Amagi x Sonezaki, welp

Not much else happened though, at least everyone reconciled, the art thingy at the end was pretty nice to see
I can tell anime watchers will gush over this when it comes up lolol

Well at least no end of the line drama between the love triangle. Ngl thought Sugawara would come out on top (because Mari Okada duh), nice to see a big love triangle romance series where the 2nd girl doesn't end up winning (looking at you Kouji Seo).

Have to wait and see for the epilogue though, which may or may not be adapted in the anime (probs will). My guess is that IzumixKazusa and SonezakixAmagi will stay, Momoko will probably continue her lesbian route elsewhere and find some other love, Sugawara would either get together with someone else she truly loves or will just wander around lonely and Hongou my guess will still chase Sensei :P

Also, this chapter really highlighted how annoying Momoko was in Chp.29. Izumi himself wasn't sure how to properly convey his feelings into words, and Momoko just up and pressures him into saying something he clearly didn't mean properly thus creating all that drama

Final girls ranking for me: Sonezaki >> Kazusa > Sugawara > Hongou >>>>>>> that one girl who confessed to Izumi early on in the story > Momoko

Short_CircutSep 11, 2019 11:02 AM
Sep 11, 2019 10:34 AM
Sep 2014
So how did the whole thing between Kazusa, Izumi and Niina go down? I've been craving spoilers 😂 Kazusa forgave Niina just like that? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔
Sep 11, 2019 10:42 AM

Jul 2017
MayInu said:
So how did the whole thing between Kazusa, Izumi and Niina go down? I've been craving spoilers 😂 Kazusa forgave Niina just like that? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

Izumi and Kazusa realized that they had the same type of feelings towards each other (idk how to explain it kinda like a true love, they always thought the other was cute/cool but it was hard to properly convey since they were like family and whatnot) but Izumi states that although he does find Sugawara sexy, he doesn't love her, Kazusa agrees that Sugawara is sexy indeed and even brings up the time they were at the bath (during that trip). Niina was eavesdropping from afar and heard everything, and kinda just accepted it lol
Sep 11, 2019 10:46 AM
Sep 2014
Short_Circut said:
MayInu said:

Izumi and Kazusa realized that they had the same type of feelings towards each other (idk how to explain it kinda like a true love, they always thought the other was cute/cool but it was hard to properly convey since they were like family and whatnot) but Izumi states that although he does find Sugawara sexy, he doesn't love her, Kazusa agrees that Sugawara is sexy indeed and even brings up the time they were at the bath (during that trip). Niina was eavesdropping from afar and heard everything, and kinda just accepted it lol

Lol okay, thanks. I guess I get it, but Niina still bothers me. Did she even realize what she did was wrong? Did she apologize? Jeez, talk about brushing things off 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sep 11, 2019 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
MayInu said:
Short_Circut said:

Lol okay, thanks. I guess I get it, but Niina still bothers me. Did she even realize what she did was wrong? Did she apologize? Jeez, talk about brushing things off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kinda apologized? Kazusa found out that Niina overheard the convo. and Niina was jokingly like "Well that sucks doesn't it" (since she was indirectly dumped by Izumi), they both one by one tried apologizing but Momoko stopped them saying something along the lines of no one is at fault or smth. Then Sonezaki is like no need to apologize cause everyone is guilty or the such, so that kinda died down lol
Sep 11, 2019 10:58 AM
Sep 2014
Short_Circut said:
MayInu said:

Kinda apologized? Kazusa found out that Niina overheard the convo. and Niina was jokingly like "Well that sucks doesn't it" (since she was indirectly dumped by Izumi), they both one by one tried apologizing but Momoko stopped them saying something along the lines of no one is at fault or smth. Then Sonezaki is like no need to apologize cause everyone is guilty or the such, so that kinda died down lol

Wow, great lol No one is at fault... okay 😂
Sep 11, 2019 3:34 PM

Aug 2018
I HAAAAAAAATE MOMOKO SO MUCH!!! SHE IS A MAN HATING BITCH!!!!
Sep 11, 2019 4:15 PM
Jan 2019
Wasn’t this the last chap
Short_Circut said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
wow......first love and childhood friend wins...from none other than Mari Okada no less. Fuckin Hongou though cockblocked 2 kisses from Izumi x Kazusa and Amagi x Sonezaki, welp

Not much else happened though, at least everyone reconciled, the art thingy at the end was pretty nice to see

Well at least no end of the line drama between the love triangle. Ngl thought Sugawara would come out on top (because Mari Okada duh), nice to see a big love triangle romance series where the 2nd girl doesn't end up winning (looking at you Kouji Seo).

Have to wait and see for the epilogue though, which may or may not be adapted in the anime (probs will). My guess is that IzumixKazusa and SonezakixAmagi will stay, Momoko will probably continue her lesbian route elsewhere and find some other love, Sugawara would either get together with someone else she truly loves or will just wander around lonely and Hongou my guess will still chase Sensei :P

Also, this chapter really highlighted how annoying Momoko was in Chp.29. Izumi himself wasn't sure how to properly convey his feelings into words, and Momoko just up and pressures him into saying something he clearly didn't mean properly thus creating all that drama

Final girls ranking for me: Sonezaki >> Kazusa > Sugawara > Hongou >>>>>>> that one girl who confessed to Izumi early on in the story > Momoko

Wasn’t this the last chapter? What do you mean by epilogue?
Sep 11, 2019 4:23 PM

Jul 2017
cunzeited said:
Wasn’t this the last chap
Short_Circut said:

Wasn’t this the last chapter? What do you mean by epilogue?

this is the last chapter of the series yes. An epilogue is gonna be released next month alongside the 8th volume
Sep 11, 2019 6:22 PM
Apr 2018
At what chapter of manga, the anime is?
Sep 11, 2019 6:56 PM
Mar 2017
So they wer
Short_Circut said:

So they were endgame? Kasusa x Izumi?
Sep 11, 2019 7:08 PM

Jul 2017
NekoGaby said:
So they wer
Short_Circut said:

yep, Kazusa x Izumi and Sonezaki x Amagii are the only couples that are there at the end (excluding the epilogue)
Sep 11, 2019 7:40 PM
Mar 2017
Short_Circut said:
NekoGaby said:
So they wer

yep, Kazusa x Izumi and Sonezaki x Amagii are the only couples that are there at the end (excluding the epilogue)

Wonder what the epilogue will bring, hope Kazusa and Izumi stay together. As for the anime I also believe the epilogue could be animated. I used to hate Izumi really bad thinking he was rejecting Kazusa because he wanted to be with Sugahoera instead. Also I can't believe everyone were chill with her after that, maybe they are too young to understand she did something very gross but maybe I'm judging too much, she was clearly being manipulated by some old creep fag and she also a teenager after all.
Sep 12, 2019 2:30 AM

Feb 2013
Weebsteria said:
At what chapter of manga, the anime is?

Currently at chapter 24 then next ep (11) may end somewhere at chap 27 leaving more or less 4 chapters for the finale.
Sep 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Dec 2009

Short_Circut said:
this is the last chapter of the series yes. An epilogue is gonna be released next month alongside the 8th volume

@Short_Circut
do you know the exact date the 8th volume gonna be released?
Sep 12, 2019 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
Miss_Elyon said:

Short_Circut said:

@Short_Circut
do you know the exact date the 8th volume gonna be released?

October 9th I think, assuming how the past few have come out on the 9th (i.e., this chap came out Sep 9th, previous one came out Aug 9th, etc.
Sep 13, 2019 11:46 AM

Sep 2012
NekoGaby said:

Wonder what the epilogue will bring, hope Kazusa and Izumi stay together.

Why wouldnt they if things has ended well for them...?

Also, I find it really silly how a show that focuses strongly on sexual themes doesn't even have a kiss scene and the furthest the main couple does is just holding hands lol.
FlamingMangosSep 13, 2019 1:33 PM
Sep 13, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2013

Well, yeah. No surprises there.
Sep 13, 2019 1:58 PM

Jul 2017
FlamingMangos said:
NekoGaby said:

Wonder what the epilogue will bring, hope Kazusa and Izumi stay together.

Also, I find it really silly how a show that focuses strongly on sexual themes doesn't even have a kiss scene and the furthest the main couple does is just holding hands lol.

gotta blame Hongou for that, literally blocked 2 kiss scenes in a row smh
Sep 14, 2019 7:39 AM

Jan 2016
man I was really shipping the girl and sensei, even tho I know it wont happen and all but ahhhhhh
Sep 14, 2019 6:11 PM
Jun 2013
Short_Circut said:
MayInu said:

i was waiting for Kazusa get kinda angry I mean, THAT CUTE POPULAR GIRL was trying to take his boyfriend, such a bitchy friend she has :/. I also feel bad for Momo but also Hitoto & Milo-sensi, Okada Mari just killed my ship as she usually does.
Sep 18, 2019 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
Short_Circut said:
FlamingMangos said:

gotta blame Hongou for that, literally blocked 2 kiss scenes in a row smh

Has Okada ever did a kiss scene in her works? I feel like she hasn't....
Sep 20, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2018
Question from an anime only viewer who did not read any previous chapters threads : do the manga & anime eventually catch each other ? Or is one ahead of the other ?
Sep 20, 2019 2:06 PM

Jul 2017
Otorez said:
Question from an anime only viewer who did not read any previous chapters threads : do the manga & anime eventually catch each other ? Or is one ahead of the other ?

It's the same both ways. Only anime is technically ahead since it included the epilogue, but otherwise nothing different
Sep 22, 2019 9:44 PM
Sep 2019
I want Sugawara to be slapped at least once!!! (Even tho she deserves hundreds of it)
Oct 6, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2019
Where are you guys reading post-chapter 17 ???
Jan 23, 2020 12:35 PM

May 2012
So no Yuri ? Thats gay.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Feb 8, 2020 8:18 PM
Dec 2018
[quote=MayInu message=58350694]
Short_Circut said:

I don't think what she did was wrong, she just wanted to be honest with herself. She knew it would hurt Kazusa but she thought hard about it and didn't want to leave behind any regrets. She even told Kazusa about everything. And once Izumi made it clear that it is Kazusa who he ultimately wants to be with, Niina accepted it.

If Niina were to keep trying to seduce Izumi using her sex ass to try to get him to cave, especially knowing that it's not what he really wants, then she would be in the wrong.
Feb 8, 2020 9:02 PM
Dec 2018
Short_Circut said:

Wait, what? In what Mari Okada story does the main girl not win?

True Tears: It's not clear who the "main girl." I've always thought that the girl who did win, was the "main girl," but it could go either way.

AnoHana: Menma is dead, she didn't lose, he got token out of the game. If Menma was not dead, she would ABSOLUTELY win due to obsessed the MC is with her.

Nagi no Asakura: The main girl won despite having TWO strong competitors AND being accused of NTR by the virgin hunters.

Hanasaku Iroha: The main guy wins.

Aquarion: The main girl also wins. There is NTR but it's HER NTRing someone else.

Even in the more obscure Okada works, the main girl either wins or there is no clear "main girl." She's done a TON of works but even if you count the ones where she is not the original writer, the main girl pretty much ALWAYS wins.

As for Kouji Seo, I'm not that familiar with his works but according the wikis, the main girl ALSO always wins. I get it, the relationships in Seo's works are always a mess, it's why I'm not a fan of him, but the main girl is always clear and she always wins in the end.

Suzuka: Suzuka wins

Kimi no Iru Machi: Main girl wins

Fuuka: Fuuka dies so she didn't lose, she got taken out of the game. If she didn't die, she would had won. She didn't die in the anime and won there.

Hitman: There's not enough info on it and it's not even over yet.

Lastly, in most of these cases, the main girl is childhood friend so this complaint that the childhood friend (the most common main heroine trope in ALL of anime history) never wins is beyond me.
Jim_WhiteFeb 8, 2020 9:33 PM
Feb 8, 2020 10:06 PM

Jul 2017
Jim_White said:
Short_Circut said:

True Tears: It's not clear who the "main girl." I've always thought that the girl who did win, was the "main girl," but it could go either way.

AnoHana: Menma is dead, she didn't lose, he got token out of the game. If Menma was not dead, she would ABSOLUTELY win due to obsessed the MC is with her.

Nagi no Asakura: The main girl won despite having TWO strong competitors AND being accused of NTR by the virgin hunters.

Aquarion: The main girl also wins. There is NTR but it's HER NTRing someone else.

Even in the more obscure Okada works, the main girl either wins or there is no clear "main girl." She's done a TON of works but even if you count the ones where she is not the original writer, the main girl pretty much ALWAYS wins.

As for Kouji Seo, I'm not that familiar with his works but according the wikis, the main girl ALSO always wins. I get it, the relationships in Seo's works are always a mess, it's why I'm not a fan of him, but the main girl is always clear and she always wins in the end.

Fuuka: Fuuka dies so she didn't lose, she got taken out of the game. If she didn't die, she would had won. She didn't die in the anime and won there.

Lastly, in most of these cases, the main girl is childhood friend so this complaint that the childhood friend (the most common main heroine trope in ALL of anime history) never wins is beyond me.

2nd girl isn’t in reference to main girl vs side girl lol, it’s literally well....the 2nd girl that gets romantically involved by the end. In a lot of love triangle romances where the MC dates one girl somewhere in the middle, he almost always ends up breaking up with her and ends up together with the 2nd girl (which is usually the ‘main one’). Hence the mentioning of Kouji Sei, since in 3 out 4 works you’ve mentioned that exact same formula had been repeated. Same is the case with True Tears (It’s pretty obvious Hiromi was main girl)

That being said though, I never did say anything about Okada’s works having that trope. I only said that I thought sugawara was gonna win because Okada has a tendency to prioritize the ‘cool’ types over others, like in Kiznaiver, Anthem of the Heart, True Tears etc.

Lastly, wdym “in most of these cases, the main girl is childhood friend” lmao? Literally the only ones out of the ones you’ve mentioned that have childhood friends who win are Hanasaku Iroha and Nagi no Asakura (haven’t seen aquarion nor hit man so can’t speak for those). The other ones are either they just met each other (Fuuka, Suzuka) or they knew each other a bit in the past (Kimi no Iru Machi, True Tears). AnoHana nobody really wins so no bother talking about that one
May 23, 2020 10:51 AM
Apr 2020
Short_Circut said:
Jim_White said:

2nd girl isn’t in reference to main girl vs side girl lol, it’s literally well....the 2nd girl that gets romantically involved by the end. In a lot of love triangle romances where the MC dates one girl somewhere in the middle, he almost always ends up breaking up with her and ends up together with the 2nd girl (which is usually the ‘main one’). Hence the mentioning of Kouji Sei, since in 3 out 4 works you’ve mentioned that exact same formula had been repeated. Same is the case with True Tears (It’s pretty obvious Hiromi was main girl)

That being said though, I never did say anything about Okada’s works having that trope. I only said that I thought sugawara was gonna win because Okada has a tendency to prioritize the ‘cool’ types over others, like in Kiznaiver, Anthem of the Heart, True Tears etc.

Lastly, wdym “in most of these cases, the main girl is childhood friend” lmao? Literally the only ones out of the ones you’ve mentioned that have childhood friends who win are Hanasaku Iroha and Nagi no Asakura (haven’t seen aquarion nor hit man so can’t speak for those). The other ones are either they just met each other (Fuuka, Suzuka) or they knew each other a bit in the past (Kimi no Iru Machi, True Tears). AnoHana nobody really wins so no bother talking about that one

Actually I just watched the anime today. I wanted to know is the chapter 31 the end or is there going to be a continuation of this story?
May 23, 2020 11:53 AM

Jul 2017
DilanHaleri said:
Short_Circut said:

Actually I just watched the anime today. I wanted to know is the chapter 31 the end or is there going to be a continuation of this story?

it's most likely the end (there's an epilogue chapter which was shown in the anime)
May 24, 2020 5:17 AM
Apr 2020
Short_Circut said:
DilanHaleri said:

it's most likely the end (there's an epilogue chapter which was shown in the anime)

ugh!! That's pretty bad, I wanted a ending something like
They introduce a new average and Kazusa naturally falls in love with him, and Izumi to realize the feelings which he actually had for Kazusa was something else but not love, and by some events he falls in love with
Sugawara and that would have been like a more happy ending.
Aug 8, 2020 8:01 AM

Jan 2019
DilanHaleri said:
Short_Circut said:

They introduce a new average and Kazusa naturally falls in love with him, and Izumi to realize the feelings which he actually had for Kazusa was something else but not love, and by some events he falls in love with

Your definition of "happy" is very twisted lmao Mostly considering that Sugawara didn't loved Izumi, considering she sexually assaulted him on the train
Oct 20, 2020 7:18 AM
Apr 2020
RottenOrange said:
DilanHaleri said:

Your definition of "happy" is very twisted lmao Mostly considering that Sugawara didn't loved Izumi, considering she sexually assaulted him on the train

Woah! I wasn’t checking this website often! But uhmm “twisted”?! I’m not sure. But yeah, I wanted an happy ending for that blonde girl. See, they were too young (I mean idk about you but looking back at my love life from 14-18 I find it as meaningless right now.—> Rn now I’m 20 but yeah that not the point of discussion.) so the blond girl was abused by that old man and we can’t really expect her to be in right mind unlike us or anyone in that anime, cuz of her past/present. MC already told that he’s sexually attracted to that girl. So considering that won’t it be fair for them to end up together ? It would have been an better ending that way. Cuz the author left blond girl at blank space.
Mar 9, 2023 8:09 AM

Jul 2021
Good read, but chapter 29 did make me say WTF. Glad the author didn't make it worse. Still it felt like this series had a rushed ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 34 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Nov 7, 2020

5 by bakakisima »»
Mar 20, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 29 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 8, 2019

48 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 28 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 27 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 26 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 9

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 10:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.