Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Sep 11, 8:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 78
Have there been any news I missed about episode 11 getting delayed? Can't seem to find it anywhere

 
#2
Sep 11, 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 3810
I just watched the raw version, so its not delayed.
Life has no meaning.
 
#3
Sep 11, 8:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 78
Nurguburu said:
I just watched the raw version, so its not delayed.


Sorry I meant the subs, not the episode itself

 
#4
Sep 11, 8:24 AM
S T A N D O

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
BaronBrixius said:
Nurguburu said:
I just watched the raw version, so its not delayed.


Sorry I meant the subs, not the episode itself


Dunno, HS didn't sub it yet. Even though 2 other animes got released later than KNA and got subbed
 
#5
Sep 11, 9:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 91
It's not available on Hulu or Funimation yet. I can't find on pirated sites also...
 
#6
Sep 11, 9:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 235
Thanks to morons form Funanimation subs are delayed https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1171804429256994818
 
#7
Sep 11, 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 723
marconii2002 said:
Thanks to morons form Funanimation subs are delayed https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1171804429256994818

*morons from Japan

Japan was late with giving them materials.
Probably some production issues.
 
#8
Sep 11, 10:13 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7
marconii2002 said:
Thanks to morons form Funanimation subs are delayed https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1171804429256994818


Soo thats like 5 hours then in GMT time? dang I even set up everything to watch it this week. Oh well
 
#9
Sep 11, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 99
this anime look so great, i'll give it a try
Brazilian,21yo; —"Man propose, Heaven dispose."
"
 
Sep 11, 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5468
Kamiyan3991 said:
Japan was late with giving them materials.
Probably some production issues.

There was big typhoon with susequent blackouts near the Tokyo and surrounding areas earlier this week. Several other anime (including Vinland Saga for example) were either delayed of postponed to the next week.
 
Sep 11, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 692
Kamiyan3991 said:
marconii2002 said:
Thanks to morons form Funanimation subs are delayed https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1171804429256994818

*morons from Japan

Japan was late with giving them materials.
Probably some production issues.


Lmao imagine calling "morons" the people who works everyday to give us that 24 min of anime every week. It seems like there was also a typhoon as @Mich666 said.

Please be considerate
 
Sep 11, 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 947
KiriSlays said:
BaronBrixius said:


Sorry I meant the subs, not the episode itself


Dunno, HS didn't sub it yet. Even though 2 other animes got released later than KNA and got subbed


HorribleSubs don't make subs lmao
 
Sep 11, 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 552
HakaseMachine said:
this anime look so great, i'll give it a try


Omg definitely do! It's one of the most underrated anime of the season and that's so sad because it amazing!
 
Sep 11, 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 723
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Kamiyan3991 said:

*morons from Japan

Japan was late with giving them materials.
Probably some production issues.


Lmao imagine calling "morons" the people who works everyday to give us that 24 min of anime every week. It seems like there was also a typhoon as @Mich666 said.

Please be considerate

I've only corrected his post.
It's not Funi's fault. Please be considerate.
 
Sep 11, 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 692
Kamiyan3991 said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:


Lmao imagine calling "morons" the people who works everyday to give us that 24 min of anime every week. It seems like there was also a typhoon as @Mich666 said.

Please be considerate

I've only corrected his post.
It's not Funi's fault. Please be considerate.


My bad, you are actually right, u just sounded like u thought that...
 
Sep 11, 12:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
BaronBrixius said:
Have there been any news I missed about episode 11 getting delayed? Can't seem to find it anywhere


If u search up on google 3pm CT it will tell u what time it will come out as that’s what fun animation said for people in Britain it 21:00
 
Top