Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 13, 4:50 PM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
Chadowkiller110 said:

OoF I never expected to see such a stupid argument like this on MAL
does a comical scene make a character less badass ?
Giyu character development is fine ef u hate it no need to spread your toxicity to other ppl just show your opinion and leave

No...gyuu is trash...if you like him there is no need to attacl people who have objective opinions about him

I accept your opinion even if I see it wrong I'm not attacking you but no need to say that it's trach cause like that u are not respecting other people opinion
this whole conversation is stupid no need to argue for this for long time its already 2 days Relax just take it eazy

Sep 13, 4:53 PM
This man put a 9 on MHA does his opinion really count?😂

Sep 13, 4:55 PM
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Chadowkiller110 said:

Giyu character development is fine ef u hate it no need to spread your toxicity to other ppl just show your opinion and leave

No...gyuu is trash...if you like him there is no need to attacl people who have objective opinions about him

Since you say that Gyuu is a bad character because he starts as a silent "badass" guy good at fighting who then gets some comical scenes, could you explain the differences between him and Todoroki, since he is one of your favorite characters and he is a lot like Gyuu?(both start silent and strong and get comical scenes as the series advance)
Also the first impression of a character usually doesn't define them, except if it is a flat character, ever heard of never judging a book by his cover?

Sep 13, 5:07 PM
Q-Water said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

Since you say that Gyuu is a bad character because he starts as a silent "badass" guy good at fighting who then gets some comical scenes, could you explain the differences between him and Todoroki, since he is one of your favorite characters and he is a lot like Gyuu?(both start silent and strong and get comical scenes as the series advance)
Also the first impression of a character usually doesn't define them, except if it is a flat character, ever heard of never judging a book by his cover?

Todoroki has nothing in common with gyuu... he is a bit edgy because of his backstory but he is still badass and never looked weak or fucking bulied by his classmates. Not the idea of being in comical scenes is the problem...gyuu is at the receiving end of it
Plus todoroki is 15 so it's obvious he will have a different character since he is not 100% mature or developed as a person

Sep 13, 5:40 PM

Tista said:
I dont really understand the whole “Giyu is disliked by everyone thing” in the series. He’s just a guy who sticks to himself and has been shown to have a good heart on multiple occasions, I really don’t know why the author would stick the “he’s oblivious to people disliking him” character trope onto giyu when there’s so many arrogant center of attention esque characters who could’ve easily had that be their thing.

Looks like you're still a kid, grow up boy
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”

Sep 14, 12:07 AM

KyouKaiTen said:
Tista said:
I dont really understand the whole “Giyu is disliked by everyone thing” in the series. He’s just a guy who sticks to himself and has been shown to have a good heart on multiple occasions, I really don’t know why the author would stick the “he’s oblivious to people disliking him” character trope onto giyu when there’s so many arrogant center of attention esque characters who could’ve easily had that be their thing.

Looks like you're still a kid, grow up boy

And what the hell makes you think that?

Sep 14, 8:45 AM
Tista said:

Shinobu was just teasing him. She does that a lot. Among the Pillars, she is the one closest to him.
Giyuu may looks cool on the outside but inside he has an inferior complex.

Sep 14, 8:57 AM
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Chadowkiller110 said:

Aren't you the one who attack people first? Disliking a character is fine but there is no need to call him/her "trash" or use bad words to insult the character. That is call being mature. There is a thing called choosing the right words before saying or in this case posting. I don't like Levi but you don't see me going around and insulting him.
Giyu is not my favorite character but I don't see anything wrong with him. After all, he is his own character, there is no need to compare him with another character from another series. There is nothing that forces a character to strictly follow a trope and you can't just put a character in a trope before you see all of his personality. Giyuu's screentime is too little for you to categorize him as a "Silent Badass". He is actually more of the "Heroic Self-Deprecation" type of character. The reason he doesn't talk much is because he is socially-awkward.
Modified by Himawari9, Sep 14, 9:05 AM

Sep 15, 12:59 AM

Lel0uchZer0 said:
Q-Water said:

Todoroki has nothing in common with gyuu... he is a bit edgy because of his backstory but he is still badass and never looked weak or fucking bulied by his classmates. Not the idea of being in comical scenes is the problem...gyuu is at the receiving end of it
Plus todoroki is 15 so it's obvious he will have a different character since he is not 100% mature or developed as a person

>Impying as if Giyuu has ever looked weak being teased by Shinobu when he had her in a choke-hold the whole time she was trolling him.
>Implying as if being teased somehow makes a character less badass when he has far superior deeds done in the whole show
>Giyuu is 21 boy, you'd be surprised how immature people are at that age. Not that it has any bearing on Giyuu anyway since it's just your made up character trope.

Lmao give it up. You're making less sense each time you try to justify your shitty argument.
Modified by Tohsaka_Rukia, Sep 15, 1:02 AM

Sep 15, 2:14 AM
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

>Impying as if Giyuu has ever looked weak being teased by Shinobu when he had her in a choke-hold the whole time she was trolling him.
>Implying as if being teased somehow makes a character less badass when he has far superior deeds done in the whole show
>Giyuu is 21 boy, you'd be surprised how immature people are at that age. Not that it has any bearing on Giyuu anyway since it's just your made up character trope.

Lmao give it up. You're making less sense each time you try to justify your shitty argument.

So being made fun of does not take away from your badassery? I agree for some characters and some contexts...but here it did

Pages (2) « 1 [2]