Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 100 Discussion

Sep 10, 9:54 AM

I can't believe I have spended 100 weeks of my life following this series. And I don't regret it at all. If they wanted to celebrate the 100th episode milestone, they couldn't had done it better, tbh, especially with Asta and Yuno battling side by side against an extremely strong enemy, thing that hasn't happened since the first arcs of the series. Battle against Elf!Klaus and Elf!Hamon was also good, even if it was short.
Whole episode was hype as heck, but the moment the first opening started to play, things got even better. Best thing is that despite all, Licht still far surpassed both Asta and Yuno, yet the scene was still epic. Cannot wait to see what Asta's third sword will be able to do (I think it will absorb the magic of his opponents, just like Licht did to Yuno's attacks).

Sep 10, 10:47 AM

We did it boys, 100 episodes.

Sep 10, 11:02 AM

Yeees Yuno! I was waiting for this. Really liked this episode showing the bond between Asta and Yuno

Also Licht is freakin op but.. is this Licht now or is it still this brat? Didn't really get that..

And Yuno seems to be.. well Licht's son as one could expect by what was said this episode.. I do hope he doesn't awake and sorta betrays the Asta-Yuno bond

Animations were as usual I guess? Pretty fluent but simple. Don't dislike it this ep

Great ep for the 100ep milestone

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Sep 10, 11:24 AM
Animation was top notch for Black Clover, and just got another reason to absolutely love the rivalry and breaking limits of Asta and Yuno.

Sep 10, 11:32 AM

wooo finally a good proper fight, damn real Licht is too OP. Hope it continues in the next ep (although I doubt it) and it could potentially be the best fight in this series, but at least for now the fight against the first midnight dude was the greatest
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Sep 10, 11:44 AM

This has to be the most incredible episode in the show.

Sep 10, 12:03 PM

This episode was really good. Nice!

Sep 10, 12:06 PM
Words can’t express how bad ass the 100th episode was. You will not even noticed that it’s already finished until Against all gods is playing ๐Ÿ˜‚
Such an amazing episode ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Sep 10, 12:18 PM

Episode number 100;

The team talking about the budget for this episode:

I'ts free real state.

Awesome episode tbh, it shows clearly the difference between the character and how strong the main 2 are now, I loved it.

Sep 10, 12:25 PM
I think this was the greatest episode in the entire series.

Sep 10, 12:48 PM
K1ngOfSloth said:
Yeees Yuno! I was waiting for this. Really liked this episode showing the bond between Asta and Yuno

Also Licht is freakin op but.. is this Licht now or is it still this brat? Didn't really get that..

And Yuno seems to be.. well Licht's son as one could expect by what was said this episode.. I do hope he doesn't awake and sorta betrays the Asta-Yuno bond

Animations were as usual I guess? Pretty fluent but simple. Don't dislike it this ep

Great ep for the 100ep milestone

It's the real Licht, also he's OP rn, but he hasn't even awakened :)

Sep 10, 12:56 PM
The anime at the moment

Sep 10, 12:56 PM
best anime at the moment

Sep 10, 12:57 PM
the best anime at the moment

Sep 10, 1:03 PM
OMG, that is all I have to say. It was lit as hell

Sep 10, 1:07 PM

Man, totally no regrets for picking this up back in fall 2017, this was outstanding and so worth the wait. Amazing episode to celebrate the 100th episode milestone. Animation was off the fucking charts. The fight with Licht was breathtaking.. It made me cheer those two on so much! I am kinda sad it ended the way it did, I WANT MORE!!

Asta and Yuno are bad-ass and seem like an unstoppable force when working together!

5/5 best episode of the series so far!
These girls are BEYOND precious!

Sep 10, 1:11 PM
Hands down the best episode in Black Clover so far. Amazing battles, and to see the bond Asta and Yuno have is just spectacular, they also have tremendous magic.

Sep 10, 1:13 PM
100th episode !!!!! 100% lit!!!!!

Sep 10, 1:34 PM
At first was not a fan of black clover with the poor-Ish animation but dam. This 100th episode was nuts. Animation was dope and definitely had a more complete feel. Fight scene was epic! Loved this episode and can’t wait to see how they build off it!

Sep 10, 2:18 PM

Pretty wicked fight. Some of the cuts could have been a little more detailed, but lets not get pedantic. So they pretty much hinted at Yuno being Litch's son. Maybe that has something to do with extra strong will? I mean he was def partially under the elves control, but his wizard king ego and rivalry (lmao) brought him back.

They seemed to put up a good fight, but at the end of the day they got there asses handed to them. I really appreciate how much Asta got his ass beat - he's not just a stupid OP protagonist. His "limit breaking" didn't account to much.

Sep 10, 2:50 PM

Magnificent episode!

For its 100th episode, they have put the package at the level of animation.

Sep 10, 3:10 PM
That's one heck of an awesome episode.

It's been a while since these 2 guys had an awakening.

Nice way to live up to the number 100 :D

Sep 10, 3:12 PM

Damn! They did a good job animating this fight. Especially since it’s the 100th episode.

It’s probably the best episode we’ve had so far.

Sep 10, 3:37 PM

Awesome episode! And a nice 100th milestone.

Sep 10, 3:37 PM
I think they surpassed their limits with the animation this episode! Holy shit that was intense. I loved the usage of line drawings straight from the manga for some of those sequences. Cant wait for next week. The hype is 10/10.

Sep 10, 4:22 PM

FINALLY, reaching 100 episodes. Now this is some remarkable sakuga shit that stands together with Episode 49, simply amazing.

Asta still standing strong, no longer the screaming brat, but the one that awoke Yuno from the manipulation curse. To fight back the reincarnation.

Seeing them stand toe to toe, fighting together as both the good and evil was just satisfying, even as Licht completes the reincarnation process. The inclusion of the 1st OP is a goddamn nice Easter egg as always.

Happy 100th episode Black Clover, from dust to form!

Sep 10, 4:33 PM
So Asta and Licht basically swapped sword ? lol.

Yuno identity is still a mystery.

So this is where most of the budget was allocated. I can say for sure that this was the best spot to allocate their budget, also cause it's the 100th epsiode.

Sep 10, 4:33 PM
Great battle between Licht and the boys

Sep 10, 4:36 PM
damn episode 100 really nailed it

Sep 10, 4:46 PM

The best Shounen Episode I watched for a while
I couldn't handle the hype , my brain stopped catching up HOLY SHIT

Sep 10, 5:19 PM
KANLen09 said:
FINALLY, reaching 100 episodes. Now this is some remarkable sakuga shit that stands together with Episode 49, simply amazing.

Asta still standing strong, no longer the screaming brat, but the one that awoke Yuno from the manipulation curse. To fight back the reincarnation.

Seeing them stand toe to toe, fighting together as both the good and evil was just satisfying, even as Licht completes the reincarnation process. The inclusion of the 1st OP is a goddamn nice Easter egg as always.

Happy 100th episode Black Clover, from dust to form!

Licht hasn't completed the reincarnation process, he's just battled these two cause he remembered the massacre, and wanted to protect his Elven brethren.

Sep 10, 6:16 PM

everyone once in a while i check to see the reaction on black clover episodes made sense that the 100th episode would be wild did not disappoint ,it's funny because this arc still has quite of big action moments and it doesn't seem like perriot wants to slow the hype train down so will continue to pop in for these worthwhile episodes as a Sakuga fan

Sep 10, 6:23 PM
Did Asta get a new sword or what. Someone explain what happened at the end. Did him and litch switch swords. What the difference between the two swords again

Sep 10, 6:46 PM
Congratulations on your first milestone! This episode had my heart racing. The fight scene was amazing and it was great to see Asta and Yuno working together. Licht is something else with the amount of power he has. Also, imo, I think that Rhya was definitely about to say Licht's son when he saw how powerful Yuno was without being fully awakened. Can't wait for the next episode. Hope the anime doesn't end at episode 102.

Sep 10, 6:54 PM
That was an awesome beginning of the fight.

However, every episode the elves become more ludicrously strong, and every episode the idea that they were all taken out in 10 seconds during the human betrayal becomes an even bigger plot hole.

Sep 10, 7:01 PM

GOOOD. That was intense! Beautiful.

Also, to the 3 people that hated this episode, WHY are you still watching it? Really, unbelievable!

Sep 10, 7:16 PM
I've never written anything on here, but congrats on this huge mile stone.

Thanks for everything all the awesome adventures. โค๏ธ

Sep 10, 7:18 PM
amf85 said:
That was an awesome beginning of the fight.

However, every episode the elves become more ludicrously strong, and every episode the idea that they were all taken out in 10 seconds during the human betrayal becomes an even bigger plot hole.

it's not a plothole, it just hasn't been explained yet or shown, keep watching.

Sep 10, 7:56 PM
THE BEST EPISODE OF GOD CLOVER

Sep 10, 9:23 PM

Happy 100th episode, what a way to celebrate it!
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Sep 10, 9:51 PM
Andrews123- said:
Did Asta get a new sword or what. Someone explain what happened at the end. Did him and litch switch swords. What the difference between the two swords again

Yea they switched swords, Licht took the second sword while Asta grabbed the third sword. It was shown much clearer in manga

Sep 10, 10:47 PM
Incredible episode, breathtaking fight, amazing animation! HAPPY 100!

Sep 11, 12:48 AM
THIS. WAS. EPIC. Goosebumps everywhere. So proud of this episode. Damn.

Sep 11, 1:33 AM
YALLL we need to hype this up more, there is absolutely no way we can let this show not continue past episode 102!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2:10 AM

Wow. Best episode of Black Clover yet. The themes, characterisation, animation and music were all at their peak in this episode. The ending's made me really curious too, Licht's sword disappearing into what looked like Asta's Grimoire, probably because it was fused with Asta's. Or, maybe it was just Asta's sword and I'm getting hyped for nothing, but it didn't seem like it.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------

Itachi Uchiha

Sep 11, 2:21 AM
Is this new awoken Licht stronger than Patri?

Sep 11, 2:23 AM

what can I say? the episode was amazing and easily out shows the past 100 episodes in quality. great to see how far they have progressed the series.

Casual Anime Shitposter

Sep 11, 3:35 AM

RemaxXx said:
Is this new awoken Licht stronger than Patri?
Easily, yeah.....

Sep 11, 4:20 AM
Good to celebrate 100th episode with another awesome episode with Yuno and Asta exceeded their limits.

Sep 11, 4:59 AM

OMG, if he can do all that without being fully awakened I don't want to imagine how strong he will be after he's awakened.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

Preview MangaManga Store