Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 100 Discussion

Sep 12, 2:38 PM

So, Yuno's slyph, or whatever ... how does it work, is it an amalgamation of his magic or does it have it's own mind 'cause she wasnt really objecting to the team change Yino had going on -even though the black clover presented her as sentient. I am confusion. Oh well.

This episode did not let me down, I want Asta to go badass but the show is not giving us that in its entirety, demon an' all.
Cant wait for next episode

Sep 12, 2:40 PM

So, Yuno's slyph, or whatever ... how does it work, is it an amalgamation of his magic or does it have it's own mind 'cause she wasnt really objecting to the team change Yino had going on -even though the black clover presented her as sentient. I am confusion. Oh well.

This episode did not let me down, I want Asta to go badass but the show is not giving us that in its entirety, demon an' all.
Cant wait for next episode.

Sep 12, 3:48 PM
holy shit, that was incredible, and i dont know if i can wait until next week for more..
does anyone know what chapter of the manga this leaves off on?
i am going to try to hold off until the anime is over or until like this arc is at least and then read

Sep 12, 8:18 PM
one of my favorite episode so far...

AND LETS A LOOK AT HOW THE ANIMATION WITH THIS ONE...I just love how they have animated the fight scene, those camera angles or rotation are perfect for the battle pacing...

almost the entire 2nd half of todays episode are just purely battle, magic and less talk which is what i like with this one... you will see even at unawakened state Licht is super strong and he can really utilized the weapon Asta is using...

and that Asta and Yuno combo vs licht is great, you see how they fight well against licht ... its just licht is an elven so he has so much pool of mana in him...

GREAT EPISODE FOR A 100TH EPISODE... LOVE IT

Sep 13, 8:01 AM

We did it, we reached the 100th episode of Black Clover. This was a pretty nice episode, the fight between Licht vs Asta and Yuno was cool. Since Licht is overpowered they cannot defeat him even with their strongest combo attack, I enjoy the animation of the fight and this got some memorable moments of the series. Well, I thought their combo attack will damage Licht but I guess I was wrong, it even feels like their attack was nothing even though it looks amazing.

Sep 13, 11:47 AM

Brilliant animation.

Sep 13, 4:03 PM
Goodness, that was a hell of an epsiode. What a fight.

I don't know about y'all but just the thought of Yuno being taken over by an elf with his already INSANE power is enough to scare the shit out of me. I am SO glad he managed to keep it together for now. I don't want to see Asta have to fight Yuno when he isn't himself.

Also!!! HE IS BACK. THE NUMBER ONE OG. FINRAL. I love him. I love seeing the underdog grow.

Sep 14, 1:52 PM

This episode was insane, breathtaking from start to finish. Probably even better than KnY's ep 19.

6/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Sep 15, 6:19 AM

Awesome way to celebrate episode 100 with a great episode.

Sep 15, 12:53 PM

That was one of the single best fights in any anime in recent years. From the acting to the animation...perfect. Even the music was on. To think I had actually dropped BC in ep 3 because I couldn't stand Asta's seiyuu's voice and all that screaming. Glad I gave it another chance and caught up!

I knew Yuno was fighting to stay in control. He's Captain level strong. Speaking of Captains wtf was Silva doing when Yuno was fighting Lict in sky? Enjoying the show? He and Mushroom magic guy could've helped...maybe.

Sep 15, 2:50 PM

With some past history of rushing fight scenes to where they don't have as good of animation as they could've had, they made this milestone a masterpiece.

The emotion created from the fight scene was something I haven't felt in a long time for this show and reminded me why I fell in love with it in the first place

Cant wait for the next episode.

Sep 15, 7:27 PM

I'm so glad I never stopped watching Black Clover. This episode was an absolute beauty in every thinkable way. Asta standing with his back to Mimosa and a giant attack launched at him got repelled by Yuno who was still himself.

What have I waited for this moment to see Asta and Yuno fighting side by side. Licht is an absolute monster. The fact that he isn't even fully awake is crazy. I wonder how often I said "omg" or "wtf" during this fight, probably way to much :D

I can't imagine how you could celebrate the 100th episode in a better way. Absolute amazing job Pierrot!

Sep 17, 5:58 AM

Can someone tell me which manga chapter does the 100th episode cover?
ALSO... SHIIIIIIIIITE BOIIIIIYA THAT DAMNED EPIC MILESTONE EPISODE WAS OUTRAGEOUS AND OUT OF THE SCALE. HOOOOLLLY MOOOOLLLY.. LITERALLY WATCHED IT 8 TIMES BEFORE 101 XD

Sep 17, 6:19 AM
Great episode. Black Clover finally had a great season from start to finish.

Sep 17, 7:33 AM
keitashsch said:
Can someone tell me which manga chapter does the 100th episode cover?
ALSO... SHIIIIIIIIITE BOIIIIIYA THAT DAMNED EPIC MILESTONE EPISODE WAS OUTRAGEOUS AND OUT OF THE SCALE. HOOOOLLLY MOOOOLLLY.. LITERALLY WATCHED IT 8 TIMES BEFORE 101 XD

try reading from chapter 157

Sep 17, 7:37 AM
This is easily the best anime fight in a very long time... There's a couple in Bleach that top it, but the animation of this one is just insane. DBZ has nothing on this. Asta + Yuno = HOLY SHIT. Pretty sure any magic knights who saw that air battle just crapped themselves... Captains included.

Sep 17, 5:03 PM

This was more amazing than I remembered from the manga. Hoping the fights to come stay up to pair, it's going to get pretty hectic.
Modified by Paul, Sep 17, 5:08 PM

Sep 18, 10:28 PM
Oh, those visuals...

Sep 23, 4:42 PM

What a fantastic 100th episode!!!! This is epic! Yuno and Asta vs Licht!

So Asta swapped swords with Licht? I wonder what's the power of this new sword.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 30, 6:14 AM
HOLY JESUS CHRIST. This was the best episode for the entire series. Hardcore fight. My body hairs passed their limits while watching this episode.

Oct 4, 9:06 PM
I loved this episode. Especially when Asta and Yuno fought together and then we were left with a bit of a cliffhanger.

Oct 4, 11:31 PM
粉ミルク♡

what a epic fight... very good! adaptation tbh, traced from the manga.

Oct 8, 3:01 AM
i have an exam today but all i did was yelling to my friend to watch black clover lol.

Oct 17, 12:37 AM

that was a great episode! how i wish their animation quality was this consistent XD

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store