Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Black Clover Episode 100 Discussion

Sep 11, 5:23 AM

Unlike other shounens, Black clover had a weak or okayish start but only got better and better.

Superb episode! I'm so glad to at least have 1 classic long-running battle shounen to watch each week

Sep 11, 6:16 AM
EDM ❤

Congrats on the 100! This episode made me second guess power scale in this anime, he seems way stronger than when he killed Julius and still they kept up with him so they're at least at squad captain power level already ?

Sep 11, 6:43 AM
[quote=MrParadise]Congrats on the 100! This episode made me second guess power scale in this anime, he seems way stronger than when he killed Julius and still they kept up with him so they're at least at squad captain power level already ?[/

Patri Licht killed the Wizard King but was no where stronger. Yuno was keeping up with Rili in magic. I think if Yuno was in a weaker squad, he would already be captain or the vice captain. Yuno has always been OP, see his spirit element.
But then, you have to add the Elf reincarnation magic, which made Yuno even stronger

For Asta, he would really destroy most people based on his magic and style. He's also OP.

This isn't even fullest awake Licht too. So it's pretty much balanced to me.

Sep 11, 6:45 AM
I can not get over the fact that Yuno launched an attack to create an opening for his friend who was perhaps passed out in water. He knew when Asta would surpass his limits. It's also cool, Licht easily blocked it and made a hole in the massive Midnight Sun Hideout

Goodness, that was my favourite part of this episode.

Sep 11, 7:13 AM

ah no petit clover :( wasexpecting some funny things

Sep 11, 7:24 AM
MrParadise said:
Congrats on the 100! This episode made me second guess power scale in this anime, he seems way stronger than when he killed Julius and still they kept up with him so they're at least at squad captain power level already ?

No you got it wrong man. This is the real Licht. Patri is the one who killed Julius not Licht. And Patri is nowhere near as powerful as Licht and he hasn't even fully awakened yet.

Sep 11, 7:41 AM
Man the soundtracks for black clover are just getting better and better. Yuno vs Rill, Patri vs Julius and Yuno and Asta vs Licht fight soundtracks were simply outstanding.

Sep 11, 7:50 AM
EDM ❤

Skywringer101 said:
MrParadise said:

No you got it wrong man. This is the real Licht. Patri is the one who killed Julius not Licht. And Patri is nowhere near as powerful as Licht and he hasn't even fully awakened yet.

But Lich took Patri body no? Maybe that's where i got it all wrong. Then again, how does all this compare to the rest of the world now ? Yuno is a monster at this point.

Sep 11, 9:01 AM
MrParadise said:
Skywringer101 said:

But Lich took Patri body no? Maybe that's where i got it all wrong. Then again, how does all this compare to the rest of the world now ? Yuno is a monster at this point.

No licht didn't take his body. Patri created another body for him and put his soul there.

Sep 11, 9:55 AM
MrParadise said:
Skywringer101 said:

Yuno & Asta are always strong from the beginning and they are at vice captain level at the moment. Most Captains are still stronger

Sep 11, 11:22 AM

An such an awesome episode

Sep 11, 2:53 PM
This episode was amazing! It has been a while since they gave us such an intense fight ! So excited to what will follow

Sep 11, 4:29 PM
This episode was ok but man they really need to learn to add a bit more details into these fight scenes I know they are moving relatively fast asf but I don't wanna see paint moving on my screen and I really can't defend this kinda style to the black clover haters but nevertheless it was pretty enjoyable hoping for more action scenes like or even better than this with the upcoming fights ahead

Sep 11, 7:12 PM
My eyes still shinning, finally a good episode....awesome animation and style. 👏🏻

Sep 11, 7:14 PM
elementex said:
YALLL we need to hype this up more, there is absolutely no way we can let this show not continue past episode 102!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not supposed to pass 102?

Sep 11, 9:39 PM
Master piece episode , no animation complain this time

Sep 11, 10:37 PM
Mercuri said:
Rhya was about to say "as expected of Licht's" what was he about to say Son,Rival or what? you can spoil me just put a spoiler tag.

Son. Yuno is not Licht child but the elves soul in Yuno body is Licht child's.

Sep 11, 11:09 PM

SUDDENLY THEY PRESENTED US AN INSANE PHENOMENAL EPISODE!!!
9000/5!!!

perfectly celebrating 100th episode!

Sep 11, 11:51 PM
This episode was lit!

Sep 12, 4:21 AM
MrParadise said:
Skywringer101 said:

seem you got it all wrong, Patri is the one who took the body of William Vengance and disguise as Licht, basically he just took the name to become like the embodiment of the Eye of the midnight sun. Patri is the one who fight Julius and basically the one they've been fghting since the beginning of the series. This Licht right here, the one Asta and Yuno are fighting is the real deal. Patri collected all those stones to complete the forbidden reincarnation magic which the real Licht casted many years ago.

Sep 12, 2:38 PM

So, Yuno's slyph, or whatever ... how does it work, is it an amalgamation of his magic or does it have it's own mind 'cause she wasnt really objecting to the team change Yino had going on -even though the black clover presented her as sentient. I am confusion. Oh well.

This episode did not let me down, I want Asta to go badass but the show is not giving us that in its entirety, demon an' all.
Cant wait for next episode

Sep 12, 2:40 PM

So, Yuno's slyph, or whatever ... how does it work, is it an amalgamation of his magic or does it have it's own mind 'cause she wasnt really objecting to the team change Yino had going on -even though the black clover presented her as sentient. I am confusion. Oh well.

This episode did not let me down, I want Asta to go badass but the show is not giving us that in its entirety, demon an' all.
Cant wait for next episode.

Sep 12, 3:48 PM
holy shit, that was incredible, and i dont know if i can wait until next week for more..
does anyone know what chapter of the manga this leaves off on?
i am going to try to hold off until the anime is over or until like this arc is at least and then read

Sep 12, 8:18 PM
one of my favorite episode so far...

AND LETS A LOOK AT HOW THE ANIMATION WITH THIS ONE...I just love how they have animated the fight scene, those camera angles or rotation are perfect for the battle pacing...

almost the entire 2nd half of todays episode are just purely battle, magic and less talk which is what i like with this one... you will see even at unawakened state Licht is super strong and he can really utilized the weapon Asta is using...

and that Asta and Yuno combo vs licht is great, you see how they fight well against licht ... its just licht is an elven so he has so much pool of mana in him...

GREAT EPISODE FOR A 100TH EPISODE... LOVE IT

Sep 13, 8:01 AM

We did it, we reached the 100th episode of Black Clover. This was a pretty nice episode, the fight between Licht vs Asta and Yuno was cool. Since Licht is overpowered they cannot defeat him even with their strongest combo attack, I enjoy the animation of the fight and this got some memorable moments of the series. Well, I thought their combo attack will damage Licht but I guess I was wrong, it even feels like their attack was nothing even though it looks amazing.

Sep 13, 11:47 AM

Brilliant animation.

Sep 13, 4:03 PM
Goodness, that was a hell of an epsiode. What a fight.

I don't know about y'all but just the thought of Yuno being taken over by an elf with his already INSANE power is enough to scare the shit out of me. I am SO glad he managed to keep it together for now. I don't want to see Asta have to fight Yuno when he isn't himself.

Also!!! HE IS BACK. THE NUMBER ONE OG. FINRAL. I love him. I love seeing the underdog grow.

Yesterday, 1:52 PM

This episode was insane, breathtaking from start to finish. Probably even better than KnY's ep 19.

6/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

6 hours ago

Awesome way to celebrate episode 100 with a great episode.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store