Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Have you ever kicked/kneed/punched a guy in the balls?

Sep 11, 3:59 AM
My brother a few times when we were fighting. That guy may be younger than me,but I'm sure as hell to kick him in the crotch in return (not very hard though,I ain't that cruel) if he bites and kicks me in the boobs and stomach. (it's nothing serious,no one gets badly hurt but it surely gets on my nerves)

Sep 11, 8:20 AM
-Stray said:
Yes, I kicked someone in the balls back then, nigga was tall af and we were fighting, his balls were right infront of me and it annoyed me so I kicked the shit out of it.

Was it
Kotoneko-chan said:
Exestosik said:

Yes, you have the right to defend yourself, guys shouldn't hit girls under any circumstances.

Yes I was kicked by a girl in a primary school (age 12/13). I lost a bet with my friend and that was the punishment. It was very painful and I went down immediately (she kicked me quite hard). :c

Yeah, and I think girls shouldn't hit guys either. Guys having more physical strength in general is no excuse to hit them and expect them to not hit back. I think everyone should have the right to self defense if it's needed.

Auch :< It seems like an usual punishment for a lost bet. hidden masochism? xd

Yes, some girls (especially younger ones) can abuse it and they think we can't hit them back just because they are girls...

It was an unusual punishment, but I didn't choose it - she did. The deal was, that punishment will be chosen by winner AFTER the bet... and that was the problem :c

More like sadism (from her). But we were close friend and a bet is a bet so... I didn't have any other option :D.

Sep 11, 8:53 AM
Nutella71 said:
My brother a few times when we were fighting. That guy may be younger than me,but I'm sure as hell to kick him in the crotch in return (not very hard though,I ain't that cruel) if he bites and kicks me in the boobs and stomach. (it's nothing serious,no one gets badly hurt but it surely gets on my nerves)

Love between siblings <3

Is it effective? Does he go down after that and stop? :D
And isn't he mad then? It must hurt him :c

Sep 11, 11:38 AM
Exestosik said:
Nutella71 said:

Love between siblings <3

Haha no it's alright,we're older now and on really good terms with each other. Well,he'd stop most of the times and go sue me to mom,but sometimes he was a persistent little ass who wouldn't yield even if I kicked him. Oh he was mad *glances at my battle scars* haha ;-;

Sep 11, 11:55 AM
Nutella71 said:
Exestosik said:

Love between siblings <3

Haha no it's alright,we're older now and on really good terms with each other. Well,he'd stop most of the times and go sue me to mom,but sometimes he was a persistent little ass who wouldn't yield even if I kicked him. Oh he was mad *glances at my battle scars* haha ;-;

And did you have trouble for that? :D

Sep 11, 12:11 PM

Nope, but if I get in a fight with someone I disrespect, I wouldn't hesitate
And then, God missed a step of his stairs

Sep 11, 12:12 PM

Once, they tried to rob me desu.~☆

Sep 11, 12:26 PM
NlKO said:

Was it effective? Did they end in pain?
And how hard did you kick them?

Sep 11, 12:35 PM

Exestosik said:
NlKO said:

Was it effective? Did they end in pain?
And how hard did you kick them?
My mom saw and we had to move out of the state.

Sep 11, 1:15 PM
Believe

I've done on several occasions over my life time, idk it's just a guy thing to do.

Sep 11, 3:07 PM

yeah i was 5 and done with this one bitch ass kids shit

Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Used to competitively do MMA and Wrestling back when I was in school, I definitely received some accidental knocks to the groin. Not fun. Also took a soccer ball to the groin once in Elementary School PE and once in Middle School PE. I don't think myself have ever accidentally hit someone in the groin though. Certainly wouldn't do it on purpose, if you get in a fight with another guy and you're losing so badly you have to resort to hitting a dude in the balls you're a serious piece of shit especially if you started the fight. Talk about no code of honor. Women though hey if some dude attacks you by all means let it rip that's one hell of a defense.

Sep 12, 9:36 AM
scruffs said:
I've done on several occasions over my life time, idk it's just a guy thing to do.

"it's just a guy thing to do" why do you think so? A lot of girls kick boys down there.

Sep 12, 2:40 PM
Exestosik said:
Nutella71 said:

With mom yes,I was never actually allowed to hurt him since I'm the older sibling but he also got into trouble if mom saw scratch and bite marks on me haha

Sep 13, 5:34 AM
Nutella71 said:
Exestosik said:

With mom yes,I was never actually allowed to hurt him since I'm the older sibling but he also got into trouble if mom saw scratch and bite marks on me haha

And who won most of the time? You or him?

Sep 13, 6:22 AM
👌

I would never break the bro code my dude

who really reads these

Sep 13, 6:43 AM

Twice. Once when I was single digits age and smacked my uncle in the balls. He yelled at me, I hated him for years afterwards. Clearly I had no idea the actions of my consequences as I was just a kid and playing around. I understand now, kids can be shitty.
Second time I went to give my then boyfriend a soft kick in the butt, misjudged got his sack instead. He turned around and full on tackled me. Things escalated from there and we both ended up soaking wet in a horse trough. We're married now...
I have never purposefully kicked someone in the balls.

Sep 13, 7:09 AM
Katagari said:
Twice. Once when I was single digits age and smacked my uncle in the balls. He yelled at me, I hated him for years afterwards. Clearly I had no idea the actions of my consequences as I was just a kid and playing around. I understand now, kids can be shitty.
Second time I went to give my then boyfriend a soft kick in the butt, misjudged got his sack instead. He turned around and full on tackled me. Things escalated from there and we both ended up soaking wet in a horse trough. We're married now...

Why did you hate him? He should have hated you xD... or was he too mad?

That second story is sweet :D

Sep 13, 7:21 AM

Exestosik said:
Katagari said:

I was a child, I had no malicious intentions and he yelled at me in front of everyone. Didn't leave a great impression, and I was the sort to hold grudges.
Lol the second story, I dunno if sweet is the right word.

Sep 13, 7:55 AM
Katagari said:
Exestosik said:

I was a child, I had no malicious intentions and he yelled at me in front of everyone. Didn't leave a great impression, and I was the sort to hold grudges.
Lol the second story, I dunno if sweet is the right word.

Yeah... but he must have been in pain :D even if it was unintentional

I mean the ending is sweet :D

Sep 13, 9:46 AM
Exestosik said:
Nutella71 said:

Mostly him,I'd be way to lenient and only smack him a little while he'd go all out on me :P

Sep 13, 9:48 AM
Nutella71 said:
Exestosik said:

Mostly him,I'd be way to lenient and only smack him a little while he'd go all out on me :P

That was nice from you :D But all out kick in the balls might be a very painful thing to do to your brother :D

Sep 13, 9:51 AM
Exestosik said:
Nutella71 said:

That was nice from you :D But all out kick in the balls might be a very painful thing to do to your brother :D
Yeah,I'm way too nice for my own good. No no I didn't kick him that hard,he'd kick me with all his strength instead.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]