Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Have you ever kicked/kneed/punched a guy in the balls?


#1
Sep 9, 8:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Have you ever kicked/kneed/punched a guy in the balls?
If yes, how did he react? Why did you kick him? Was it worth it?
 
#2
Sep 9, 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3114
When I was 10 I ran across my old school's hallway and punched my friend in the nuts with the power of a thousand jackhammers. I was a dumbass kid.
 
#3
Sep 9, 8:52 AM

Online
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 659
I was never kicked in the balls, but I was punched. It hurts so bad I would probably never do it to anyone, unless it were the only way to get out of a threatening situation. Even then, fingering the guy's eyeballs is probably a more effective way to do it.
 
#4
Sep 9, 11:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 13
I had my bals crucified when i was 7 as an unorthodox castration method, but thats about it.
 
#5
Sep 9, 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 779
Several times, given and taken.

Worst was when I was in the playground and a football came flying outta nowhere and hit me directly on the damn balls. God I almost cried.

Most of the other occasions were random playfighting with broskis when somebody went berserk for a moment and kicked me on the balls. But that's fine, I've kicked plenty balls in my life so it's just karma.
Modified by Thanakos, Sep 9, 11:34 AM
 
#6
Sep 9, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 117
No, I have not, because that's just cruel. I heard from male friends just how seriously painful it is so I will never do that unless a man attacks me and I need to defend myself by any means necessary.
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
 
#7
Sep 9, 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5864
I have not done it, but I would use it in self-defense.
That shit painful.
 
#8
Sep 9, 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 2442
I don't think I have but I certainly have been hit in the balls. I usually try to get over the pain instead of wimping down and curling up in a ball.
 
#9
Sep 9, 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 132
i've probably kicked/hit my brother in the balls like half a dozen times when we were both kids

usually it was while we were already physically fighting with each other so he'd just scream in pain and then proceed to try and break my leg

ehhhhhh yeah when i look back it probably wasn't worth it ahaha
 
Sep 9, 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 49
I got hit there several times, so i might as well be cursed. Here's a few ones from the top of my head:

At a school expedition. i got distracted looking at some buildings and lingered behind. When i noticed it, i tried to catch up with them and ran into a bollard that had *just* the right height.

There was also the time we were playing handball at P.E. and i was the goalkeeper. A guy in the other team was trying to show off by throwing the ball between my legs. Thing is, he sucked, so he kept hitting my crotch.

Oh, and once i got hit by a guy pulling a two wheeled cart so hard it lifted me from the ground for a moment.I've never did it to anyone though, nor would i do it unless it's in a scenario like Aastra343 mentioned.
Modified by Percifale, Sep 9, 11:55 AM
 
Sep 10, 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 193
getting kicked in the balls is worse than giving birth.
 
Sep 10, 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 3026
When playing football I would always succeed in hurting my balls, either with the ball or because of someone's knee. It hurts like hell.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro
 
Sep 10, 5:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1223
i once used a hockey stick between the legs and yanked up and back, we went down rather quickly. I've been punched in the balls once, it was by a girlfriend when I was 14.


I was a bit more protective after that.
 
Sep 10, 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2907
I kicked my friends brother in the balls as a kid cuz he annoyed me.




 
Sep 10, 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9984
I played football regularly so it wasn't a completely uncommon occurrence, both to me and to other people.

Aaaaand I fucking hated it when it happened to me. It's short, but it's intense and worst of it, you don't even feel the pain in your balls, but in your entire lower belly which is quite uncomfortable in any position.
 
Sep 10, 6:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 385
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this
 
Sep 10, 6:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 2483
I might consider trying it if someone asks me nicely. Definitely not my thing though.
 
Sep 10, 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 264
If i'm in a fight with someone i'll do whatever tf i have to. Why should i just sit there and take it? If someone is "doing" something especially putting their hands on me or whatever, and i tell them to stop and they don't stop? I'll make them stop by "force" using another way maybe like this to make them realize what stop means. And if you do so in the balls especially? I'm pretty sure they'll understand what stop means.
 
Sep 10, 6:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 338
Yeah since I used to play football a lot. But thank god, I didn't play Goalkeeper.
 
Sep 10, 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 295
The only times it's okay to kick someone in the balls:
he's raping you,
he's attacking/mugging you,
he wants you to(?)

It's one of those things you just don't do under normal circumstances. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 
Sep 10, 6:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Mirai said:
I kicked my friends brother in the balls as a kid cuz he annoyed me.


How did he react? Was it painful for him?
 
Sep 10, 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1869
I would only do it out of self-defense if I or a loved one was in danger.
"Live to the point of tears."
- Albert Camus
 
Sep 10, 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2907
Exestosik said:
Mirai said:
I kicked my friends brother in the balls as a kid cuz he annoyed me.


How did he react? Was it painful for him?


Ye poor guy was in pain and I ran away in fear of getting beaten up lmao kid me was an asshole




 
Sep 10, 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 4514
Once, because that guy attacked me. Not in a sexually assaulting way, there was a couple of boys trying to bully and physically attacking me in middle school and I was afraid of him, so I did that. No, I would never do that under other circumstances.
 
Sep 10, 6:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
PoNaBo said:
The only times it's okay to kick someone in the balls:
he's raping you,
he's attacking/mugging you,
he wants you to(?)

It's one of those things you just don't do under normal circumstances. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


And you? Have you done that?
And if someone wants you to kick him, would you do it? :o
 
Sep 10, 6:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Mirai said:
Exestosik said:


How did he react? Was it painful for him?


Ye poor guy was in pain and I ran away in fear of getting beaten up lmao kid me was an asshole


Would you do it again in that situation? :D
Probably the boy was also asshole :)
 
Sep 10, 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 295
Exestosik said:
PoNaBo said:
The only times it's okay to kick someone in the balls:
he's raping you,
he's attacking/mugging you,
he wants you to(?)

It's one of those things you just don't do under normal circumstances. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


And you? Have you done that?
And if someone wants you to kick him, would you do it? :o
I think I've accidentally hit some balls in my life, but I've never had to, no. Would I if asked? Softly? I'd still not be comfortable even jokingly doing it.

 
Sep 10, 6:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Maneki-Mew said:
Once, because that guy attacked me. Not in a sexually assaulting way, there was a couple of boys trying to bully and physically attacking me in middle school and I was afraid of him, so I did that. No, I would never do that under other circumstances.


Was it effective? Did he end up in pain?
 
Sep 10, 6:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2907
Exestosik said:
Mirai said:


Ye poor guy was in pain and I ran away in fear of getting beaten up lmao kid me was an asshole


Would you do it again in that situation? :D
Probably the boy was also asshole :)


eh probably wouldn't do it again, you know what they say violence isn't the answer x)




 
Sep 10, 6:55 AM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 28716
I guess it happened once or twice when I was still on the football team

I think it's a feeling a woman would not be able to really understand from explanations alone tbh. It's not so much pain but rather just... instinctive discomfort. Feels more like you're having seizure or being really sick than just hurting

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Sep 10, 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5060
nahh. only non based CUCKS are into that crap.
 
Sep 10, 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 4514
Exestosik said:
Maneki-Mew said:
Once, because that guy attacked me. Not in a sexually assaulting way, there was a couple of boys trying to bully and physically attacking me in middle school and I was afraid of him, so I did that. No, I would never do that under other circumstances.

Was it effective? Did he end up in pain?

I guess so, because I could run away. I'm like 1.55 and never thought of getting into a fight in general tho.
 
Sep 10, 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 33406
During primary school and first couple years of high school, there was this 'game' (alternatively: 'being an a**') where you'd go up to someone and punch them in the nuts and say "sack". That's it :x
It happened to me a few times and I hated it, though I got pretty good at defending against it after a while xD
I don't remember whether I did it myself, though~
Also, I don't know if this 'game' was a thing elsewhere because I've never heard of it happening elsewhere. I live in England, for the record~ ^^



"Ideas are like rabbits.

You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."

 
Sep 10, 12:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Maneki-Mew said:
Exestosik said:

Was it effective? Did he end up in pain?

I guess so, because I could run away. I'm like 1.55 and never thought of getting into a fight in general tho.


No boy should can attack girl... it is very bad. You have little or no chance without using his weakness, so I think it is totally right to do that.
 
Sep 10, 12:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Memor said:
During primary school and first couple years of high school, there was this 'game' (alternatively: 'being an a**') where you'd go up to someone and punch them in the nuts and say "sack". That's it :x
It happened to me a few times and I hated it, though I got pretty good at defending against it after a while xD
I don't remember whether I did it myself, though~
Also, I don't know if this 'game' was a thing elsewhere because I've never heard of it happening elsewhere. I live in England, for the record~ ^^


That is a very painful game to play. Did boys do it too? Or only girls?
 
Sep 10, 1:02 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2801
I never kicked someone in the balls, and I was never kicked either, but I got punched once, or maybe twice?
 
Sep 10, 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1756
As a kid yeah. I didn't even know it was supposed to hurt bad before my brother ran crying to my parents and I got yelled at. I didn't understand what the big deal was, since we fought all the time anyway.
My condolences to KyoAni #PrayForKyoani
 
Sep 10, 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 923
Yeah, once. Back in primary school a kid hit me in the head just because, so I kicked him in the balls. And yes, I can say it was painful just by looking at him :<
I haven't done it again because I haven't had reasons to do so, and you don't just go around hitting people.
 
Sep 10, 1:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Kotoneko-chan said:
Yeah, once. Back in primary school a kid hit me in the head just because, so I kicked him in the balls. And yes, I can say it was painful just by looking at him :<
I haven't done it again because I haven't had reasons to do so, and you don't just go around hitting people.


Would you do it again in that situation? And did you have any problems after that kick?
And yes, it can be very painful.
 
Sep 10, 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 78
I remember once playing football and getting a ball kick right in my nuts. After I nearly died I got up like a true man to play on, and then I got another ball kicked in my nuts. Then I died
An apple a day, you die anyway
A prayer for water sheep a day, you shall not die today
- Big brain quotes
 
Sep 10, 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 33406
Exestosik said:
Memor said:
During primary school and first couple years of high school, there was this 'game' (alternatively: 'being an a**') where you'd go up to someone and punch them in the nuts and say "sack". That's it :x
It happened to me a few times and I hated it, though I got pretty good at defending against it after a while xD
I don't remember whether I did it myself, though~
Also, I don't know if this 'game' was a thing elsewhere because I've never heard of it happening elsewhere. I live in England, for the record~ ^^


That is a very painful game to play. Did boys do it too? Or only girls?

Just boys, from my knowledge~
I can't imagine there were too many girls who wanted to go anywhere near boys' genitals haha xD



"Ideas are like rabbits.

You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."

 
Sep 10, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 923
Exestosik said:
Kotoneko-chan said:
Yeah, once. Back in primary school a kid hit me in the head just because, so I kicked him in the balls. And yes, I can say it was painful just by looking at him :<
I haven't done it again because I haven't had reasons to do so, and you don't just go around hitting people.


Would you do it again in that situation? And did you have any problems after that kick?
And yes, it can be very painful.


If someone hits me without a reason, I think I have the right to defend myself, so if it's necessary, yes, I would do it. I didn't have problems because he didn't tell the teacher. We were actually cool after that ?) I mean, we didn't talk or anything, but at least he didn't bother me again xD

So did you get hit, OP?
 
Sep 10, 2:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 19
Kotoneko-chan said:
Exestosik said:


Would you do it again in that situation? And did you have any problems after that kick?
And yes, it can be very painful.


If someone hits me without a reason, I think I have the right to defend myself, so if it's necessary, yes, I would do it. I didn't have problems because he didn't tell the teacher. We were actually cool after that ?) I mean, we didn't talk or anything, but at least he didn't bother me again xD

So did you get hit, OP?


Yes, you have the right to defend yourself, guys shouldn't hit girls under any circumstances.

Yes I was kicked by a girl in a primary school (age 12/13). I lost a bet with my friend and that was the punishment. It was very painful and I went down immediately (she kicked me quite hard). :c

 
Sep 10, 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 923
Exestosik said:
Kotoneko-chan said:


If someone hits me without a reason, I think I have the right to defend myself, so if it's necessary, yes, I would do it. I didn't have problems because he didn't tell the teacher. We were actually cool after that ?) I mean, we didn't talk or anything, but at least he didn't bother me again xD

So did you get hit, OP?


Yes, you have the right to defend yourself, guys shouldn't hit girls under any circumstances.

Yes I was kicked by a girl in a primary school (age 12/13). I lost a bet with my friend and that was the punishment. It was very painful and I went down immediately (she kicked me quite hard). :c



Yeah, and I think girls shouldn't hit guys either. Guys having more physical strength in general is no excuse to hit them and expect them to not hit back. I think everyone should have the right to self defense if it's needed.

Auch :< It seems like an usual punishment for a lost bet. hidden masochism? xd
 
Sep 10, 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3530
I kicked his thing, flipped it, and reversed it.
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup



 
Sep 10, 4:01 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 7804
I've accidentally kicked myself in the balls during gymnastics.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."
 
Sep 10, 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4957
Ugghhhhh, one time I was hanging around this weird girl who I think had super-charged ADHD or was just socially inept or something. She was in a mixed-gender group of friends, and one of the guys and was my partner in doing a stupid project together where we had to make a business and we started doing stupid stuff with sex toys and prostitution, and so we got in trouble together for that and had to serve our punishment together and got more friendly as a result.

And like, she was cute and I wanted to make a pass because I only had one friend in that group, so after being around them a bit I found a couple of excuses to talk to her a bit more and we were hitting it off decently well. One day, we're all kind of knocking about together and bam, she grabs me by the back of my shoulders and suddenly puts her fucking foot between my legs, finding my reaction funny and giggling about it.

I was *a bit* pissed, yet she seemed to be having fun. Even after the dust cleared, she actually kept being friendly to me as if she didn't randomly kick me in the balls, which is what gets me. It makes it feel like she thought she was just playing around or something.

So I stopped trying to make a pass at her at that point. Didn't wanna put up with shit like that and it felt like she had a poor sense of how to interact with people. That shit fucking hurts and it kind of puts me in a weird place to boot, like it stops everything I'm doing to force me to react, no matter what I'm doing. If I got hit in the balls while I was driving, I'd flip the fucking car because I'd stop driving to react. I hate it.

I kept hanging out with my friend from the group project, though, we were too same wavelength-y not to have a good time together, and me and her eventually kind of settled as platonic friends, though, so I guess it's not all bad. She's one of the few people from when I was growing up that I've spoken to after I started working, I've confided in her before and she's confided in me before as well. She ended up going bi before recently declaring herself to be a full-on lesbian and is still looking around for work or something to put money on the table, her girlfriend looks like an extremely effeminate dude to me when I saw pics but w/e.

But yeah, Iunno. I could've said all of that a lot briefer but I just kind of wanted to write about the old days, I guess. Getting kicked in the balls kind of led to a weird friendship for me that I still possess today and I wanted to reflect on that a bit, I guess.

She's still loud and obnoxious and not very socially apt, though.
 
Sep 10, 10:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1801
Got my junk busted during a football match. other than that never and will never hit someone their unless the situation really asks for it.

 
Sep 10, 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 940
Thanks to PE, I got a few hits from soccer ball to the junk, to the face. Also basketball would often hits you from the top.


I have kicked soccer ball to someone's face and thighs (I guess it's not exactly what you want, lol.)too. Gosh, it feels bad when you don't mean to hit someone.
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
 
Sep 11, 3:34 AM
三葉

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1791
Yes, I kicked someone in the balls back then, nigga was tall af and we were fighting, his balls were right infront of me and it annoyed me so I kicked the shit out of it.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »