Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 15, 6:31 PM

@Peeti I see... Thanks for the feedback
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, are also exceptionally skilled at killing. {×.×}

Sep 15, 6:51 PM

QuiteNoice said:
electromagneto said:
Is Demon Slayer really good? ...

Based on your anime list, I wouldn't say it's great by your standards. First 7 or so episodes are structured very poorly, the pacing seems off. Characters are very one-dimensional so far, they are quite hit or miss, depending on your tolerance to their quirks. It has some stunningly good shonen moments in the later episodes, however, so I would say it's the kind of anime you don't regret you've watched after a certain point (even though not everything about those moments makes sense, the artistic execution is on point).

I'm fairly confident to claim you would ultimately think that Vinland saga is a tier or two above the Demon Slayer, even if you saw the later. Both are audiovisually beautiful, though, Demon Slayer doesn't lack in that department.
Thanks for elaborating it in details, you even use my list as reference. I really appreciate it.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, are also exceptionally skilled at killing. {×.×}

Sep 16, 12:16 AM

Sep 16, 11:13 AM
2 words Amazon Prime. The majority of people I know who have a Prime membership don't actually use the video service at all let alone know there was one. The quality of anime on prime is pretty subpar minus this and a few other titles. I honestly wish this was on Crunchyroll so I don't have to pay for another membership for one show. Other than that pacing is great, I'm not a manga reader but I find the show is very engaging with what has been going on so far!
You don’t have enough hatred

Yesterday, 6:17 PM
It’s still popular but Vinland saga just doesn’t have a unique story or premise that would make it pop out . Dr Stone is set in a world where everybody has turned to stone because of an unknown phenomenon and a scientist trying to recover mankind . Fire force is set in a world where people are randomly combusting into flames and turning into Fire demons and there are fire soldiers fighting the fire demons with fire powers not to mention government conspiracy . KnY is set in a historical time period with demons , samurai and an interesting power system that’s visually and metaphorically striking . Vinland saga is just a story about Vikings and revenge and while it’s a good story , there’s nothing there that would make it pop out and stand out . It’s a good story and it’s still popular tho .

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store