Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 6, 12:32 PM
SerhaTR0483-2 said:
Definitely not, S3 P2 has this point beacuse the reasons everyone talked about before.
1)Its S3 P2. Only the real fans watched this far.
2) Hype was really high. Anime made for this season. For example: 'the basement" episode was really bad, but everyone gave 10; reason: nothing but hype.
I mean this 9,08 is just a prize and result for previous seasons.
Kimetsu no Yaiba, Boku no Hero Academia S3, The Promised Neverland, Mob Psycho II, Vinland Saga. Lol, it isn't even in my top 5.

"Nothing but hype" KnY might just be the most overhyped anime on this entire site, this post is hilarious, you just completely undermined your whole point lmao.

Nov 6, 12:49 PM
SerhaTR0483-2 said:
Definitely not, S3 P2 has this point beacuse the reasons everyone talked about before.
2) Hype was really high. Anime made for this season. For example: 'the basement" episode was really bad, but everyone gave 10; reason: nothing but hype.
Kimetsu no Yaiba, Boku no Hero Academia S3, The Promised Neverland, Mob Psycho II, Vinland Saga. Lol, it isn't even in my top 5.

'The Basement' was one of the lowest rated episodes on this site. 'Only' 78% of people rated it as a 5/5 episode, compared to the rest of the series, which averaged out at around 88-90%. If you're comparing like for like, no other anime in your list comes close to touching that, not even Demon Slayer.

Demon Slayer would be the perfect example of unadulterated hype. Just look at the scores for just about every episode in this site prior to the Spider Demons arc.

The hype was real because it was deserved. Virtually every fan-site, poll, blog, review of the series would back that up.

My Hero Academia S3 was also last year, so it's irrelevant to a subject covering the best anime of 2019.

Modified by xenosys, Nov 6, 12:52 PM

Nov 6, 6:02 PM

SerhaTR0483-2 said:
Nothing but hype but you include KNY. Lol whole post is invalid.

Nov 6, 6:09 PM

Nostalgik said:

Sarazanmai

That stupid kappa show that was obsessed with sticking things/ ejecting things from little boys' butts? o___O

That gets my "Worst" vote lol.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store