Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2020 11:24 AM

Feb 2017
I did this morning. Couldn't sleep so I started watching Darling in the Franxx and fell asleep on episode 5. I think I have before watching Blue Exorcist because I was drunk, but I don't really remember.
Jan 6, 2020 11:33 AM

Mar 2016
Several times for various reasons, but the one that really sticks out is the Junji Itou Collection because it was extremely boring. Considering it's horror, it shouldn't literally promote sleep...
Jan 6, 2020 12:13 PM

Jul 2019
Its happened to me many times but only when it was seriously late at night
Swagernator said:
God damn, another gay thread upon us.
Jan 6, 2020 12:19 PM
Feb 2016
I slept when watching Yuru Camp. It's too relaxing
Jan 6, 2020 12:22 PM

Oct 2013
NE-VER. If I want to sleep I just stop watching
Jan 6, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2017
yeah princess mononoke and tokyo ghoul had that effect on me
Jan 6, 2020 12:36 PM

Dec 2018
Sometimes I’ll put on an anime I’ve already seen for background noise to watch as I fall asleep. Typically a comedy or something with a relaxing atmosphere. I actually made a thread about this a while ago.

I’ve never fallen asleep accidentally during something I was intently interested in, if I’m that tired I just go to sleep. It will be there tomorrow, as will life. Skipping out on sleep is bad, especially once you have responsibilities. (School is a priveledge not a responsibility btw)

I fell asleep during hyouka a few times because it bored me and never really grabbed my attention but it wasn’t so awful that I couldn’t finish it.

Haruhi put me to sleep several times. Especially the endless eight. This anime was literally bad, it’s fan base astounds me. I will say the first season had a few laughs at least.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Jan 6, 2020 12:44 PM

Dec 2018
NamikazeHime said:
The only time that happened to me was while I watched Hyouka. It was so boring. It's one of the few shows I dropped. I watched 10 episodes hoping that something will happen but it never did. After I fell asleep while watching it I moved on to the another series.

Thank you! Lmao.

Hyouka was honestly one of the most boring anime ever. Easily the most boring I’ve seen. I wouldn’t call it bad, the characters had some personality and animation/art style was stellar but damn. Literally nothing happened. The entire show.

I could understand people more into SoL enjoying it but it really bothers me when people try saying it was a good mystery series lol. Even labeling it as mystery is an insult to actual mystery series.
Lolicons are scum.
Jan 6, 2020 12:50 PM

Dec 2018
shanimebib said:
During the Greed Island and first half of Chimera Ant arcs of Hiatus x Hiatus (2011).

Lol at the “hiatus x hiatus”. Too true.

Might of already hit it but to be safe, character filler.
Lolicons are scum.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

39 by Nurguburu »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

92 by dayooooon »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

35 by phantom346 »»
8 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 7 hours ago

17 by BirdyTheMighty »»
13 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

102 by FFandMMfan »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.