Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 6, 2019 10:57 AM

Feb 2018
The series will completly end when the last up-coming movie: ''Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song'' release?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
>Fate Series
>Not being milked forever
Pick one.
Sep 6, 2019 11:01 AM

Feb 2018
Im asking because i didn't seen fate series yet :D
Sep 6, 2019 11:05 AM

Apr 2017
No. If you refer about Fate in general then you will see spin offs and sequels for the next 20 years lol.

If you are talking about the "original" Fate (Fate/Stay Night) then no again since there is Hollow Ataraxia which is a sequel of the original VN.
Sep 6, 2019 11:06 AM
Jan 2015
Lol, no. Good joke, 10/10.

Only Fate/Stay Night will be completed(unless they really decided to have ufotable do an adaption of the Fate route kek). There is still plenty of other Fate material that can easily be adapted into anime, such as Fate/Prllya continuation, Fate/Grand Order(Babylon TV series and Camelot movie trilogy are coming out soon), Fate/strange fake, Fate/Extra(we don't talk about Last encore), Fate/Extra CCC, Fate/Extella, Fate/Prototype Fragments, and I'm sure I'm missing some others as well.
-MahesvaraSep 6, 2019 11:11 AM
My Queens

Sep 6, 2019 11:40 AM

Dec 2016
"Fate" and "over" are two words that -as of today- can't be written in the same sentence.
Sep 6, 2019 11:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kuro_Neko04 said:
No. If you refer about Fate in general then you will see spin offs and sequels for the next 20 years lol.

If you are talking about the "original" Fate (Fate/Stay Night) then no again since there is Hollow Ataraxia which is a sequel of the original VN.
Ataraxia would be kinda hard to adapt given it's... rather strange timeline and original design in the game. So I'm not sure if that will ever happen but nevertheless there are plenty of other spinoffs out here left to adapt that will surely be covered at least
Sep 6, 2019 11:45 AM

Jan 2019
I really like the female character designs in Fate so I don't want to see the franchise end, but I really don't care about the overgrown shounen otherwise.

It won't end until there is no money to be made, just like with marvel/starwars. We will get more and more iterations of Fate with decreasing story quality with each release, not like the story was that great to begin with.
Sep 6, 2019 12:19 PM

May 2009
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.
Sep 6, 2019 12:40 PM

Aug 2019
Ufotable should really redo the Fate route, Deen didn't do justice to it.
Sep 6, 2019 12:42 PM

Feb 2018
-Mahesvara said:
Lol, no. Good joke, 10/10.

Only Fate/Stay Night will be completed(unless they really decided to have ufotable do an adaption of the Fate route kek). There is still plenty of other Fate material that can easily be adapted into anime, such as Fate/Prllya continuation, Fate/Grand Order(Babylon TV series and Camelot movie trilogy are coming out soon), Fate/strange fake, Fate/Extra(we don't talk about Last encore), Fate/Extra CCC, Fate/Extella, Fate/Prototype Fragments, and I'm sure I'm missing some others as well.

But talking about the story that continues Fate/Stay night? it will end with the trilogy?
Sep 6, 2019 12:46 PM

Dec 2008
The only way I'd like to see the fate franchise continue is if ufotable does it because the other anime companies that have dabbled in it SUCK.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Sep 6, 2019 7:56 PM
Sep 2019
Fate end? Ha! Fate will never end. Fate will live forever. PADORU!!! wait! I didn't mean to say the forbidden words pls don't send me back the shadowrealm😭
Sep 7, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2018
Ufotable could just adapt Hollow Ataraxia or redo the Fate route. Even if the main series has finished, Fate spin-offs would probably never end considering stuff like F/GO exists
Sep 7, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2017
Nah, that's not gonna happen.
awesome
Sep 7, 2019 8:27 AM

Feb 2018
It should end some day, at least Fate/Stay night, cmon dude
Sep 7, 2019 8:33 AM

Mar 2015
Yes this is the end of Fate/Stay Night. After this every route from the orginal VN will have an anime adaption. The only thing left to adapt are alternate endings, which who knows if they'll even do.
Sep 7, 2019 8:40 AM

Feb 2018
Mirai said:
Yes this is the end of Fate/Stay Night. After this every route from the orginal VN will have an anime adaption. The only thing left to adapt are alternate endings, which who knows if they'll even do.

What do you mean with the ''Original VN''?
Sep 7, 2019 8:44 AM

Mar 2015
Kegari said:
Mirai said:

What do you mean with the ''Original VN''?

The Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel aka the source material the anime is based off.
Sep 13, 2019 10:38 AM

Sep 2013
Mirai said:

Unless... you know.... they decide to do Fate better...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2019 10:55 AM

Jul 2013
Once HF is done. The main story is already completed unless if some competent studio decides to give Fate route another chance. Ataraxia is a little tricky one to adapt so I guess this one's out of the way as well.

With that said, there are still plenty of spin-offs left and Fate itself isn't going anywhere soon. As long as they don't run out of basis for the servants, it will most likely continue being milked as it's a very profitable franchise.
Sep 15, 2019 6:54 PM

May 2015
>Low possiblity of a Fate Route Remake in the future

>Decent possiblity of a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia adaptation

>Case Files anime ongoing atm.

>Fate/Grand Order adaptations(Two already confirmed for release soon)

>Likely Fate/Extra adaptations

>Fate/strange Fake( manga still ongoing)

>Fate/Primsa Illya Season 4

>Probably more derivatives of the franchise like Cooking with Emiya

Sep 15, 2019 6:58 PM

Mar 2018
Only two things are infinite, the universe and the Fate Series, and I'm not sure about the former.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 15, 2019 7:29 PM

Jan 2009
im expecting a remake of the Saber route done by ufotable after this
Sep 15, 2019 8:10 PM

Apr 2019
we are literally getting multiple fate grand order movies in the near future though by different studios

whether ufotable will touch fate again is something left to be seen
You son of a .. turtle

Sep 26, 2019 4:56 AM

Aug 2014
Nim0174 said:
we are literally getting multiple fate grand order movies in the near future though by different studios

whether ufotable will touch fate again is something left to be seen

Kimetsu might potentially their another projects.

To OP
It's possible we see Fate other than Stay Night.

Fate series is absurdly big,
If they're focused to keep making Fate Franchise, we can get back to back adaptation each season for straight 4+ years.
1. The sequel Novel
2. Shittons if Side Stories.
3. Grand Order is also a big series. You can even make a seasonal out of an events lmao.
4. Fate Extella (has 2 games by now which is a sequel to Extra).

And more? Not sure.
It's dumb
Sep 27, 2019 3:25 AM

May 2018
Mickdrew said:
Mirai said:

Lets hope they will do the fate route again.
Sep 27, 2019 3:27 AM

Mar 2018
Rider9530 said:
Mickdrew said:

Which they most certainly will lol

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 27, 2019 3:30 AM

May 2018
Luchse said:
Rider9530 said:

I sure hope so lol.
Sep 27, 2019 3:54 AM

Oct 2014
fate will be milked forever, and that milk stopped being half decent long ago
Sep 27, 2019 8:52 AM

Sep 2013
Shayon said:

Wut

They're about to release an adaptation of arguably the best part of anything in Fate/Stay Night and even the entire franchise as a whole.
Not everyone agrees it's the best part, ofc, but still
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2019 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
Mickdrew said:
Shayon said:

Wut

They're about to release an adaptation of arguably the best part of anything in Fate/Stay Night and even the entire franchise as a whole.
Not everyone agrees it's the best part, ofc, but still

I'm not talking about FSN adaptations, just Fate/ stuff in general, should've made that clear.

Lost butterfly was good, hopefully the third movie will be as well.
Oct 12, 2019 4:44 PM

Feb 2019
Haha you thought the series was over but it was me DIO!
Oct 16, 2019 2:34 AM

May 2018
Fate will never end... this movie will just end this movie trilogy
Oct 31, 2019 7:05 AM
Jul 2019
No, only the original Fate/stay night. If ufotable remake the Fate route, then great. If you're talking about the series in general, lol there's so much to cover.
Nov 2, 2019 8:49 PM

Feb 2018
SomeGuyWithHair said:
No, only the original Fate/stay night. If ufotable remake the Fate route, then great. If you're talking about the series in general, lol there's so much to cover.

I meant about the Fate/Stay night route, but now i'm more orientated about the subject, It was kind of confusing at the start haha
Nov 10, 2019 8:32 AM

Oct 2016
I just wanted to add to what everyone have said, Fate/Requiem. It's a novel that was released 11 months ago, at the end of 2018. It's not even fan translated yet, but I would love this to get an adaptation.

But yeah like some other said, they can always animate more Illlya, more Cooking With Shiro. Fate/strange fake's manga has been going for a while now, I would love to see some of these.

Yesterday I saw TYPO-MOON's timeline with production, their games, novels, manga and anime. Before an anime they usually release a manga, so with this in mind Hollow/Ataraxia might be the next fate anime. Plus with Heaven's feel over it would make sense.

Fate/Extra who knows tbh, there's probably not gonna be Fate/Extella without it tho. And the only one Im not mentioning is Fate/Prototype I think, which it would be nice to have, with its prequel, but this one is a little bit more tricky tbh.

So my predictions so far (I would love to check this later and see how it turns out):

1. Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 4th season and Cooking With Shiro season 2
2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
3. Fate/Extra
4. Another FGO movie/anime
5. Fate route new adaptation
6. Fate/Prototype
7. Fate/Requiem

So this is more of a scale than a accurate prediction, with 1 being Illya and Shiro's most likely to be animated anime, and 7 being the latest source material making it the one further-est to being animated as of today.
Nov 12, 2019 4:28 PM

Feb 2018
Shiningu said:
I just wanted to add to what everyone have said, Fate/Requiem. It's a novel that was released 11 months ago, at the end of 2018. It's not even fan translated yet, but I would love this to get an adaptation.

But yeah like some other said, they can always animate more Illlya, more Cooking With Shiro. Fate/strange fake's manga has been going for a while now, I would love to see some of these.

Yesterday I saw TYPO-MOON's timeline with production, their games, novels, manga and anime. Before an anime they usually release a manga, so with this in mind Hollow/Ataraxia might be the next fate anime. Plus with Heaven's feel over it would make sense.

Fate/Extra who knows tbh, there's probably not gonna be Fate/Extella without it tho. And the only one Im not mentioning is Fate/Prototype I think, which it would be nice to have, with its prequel, but this one is a little bit more tricky tbh.

So my predictions so far (I would love to check this later and see how it turns out):

1. Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 4th season and Cooking With Shiro season 2
2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
3. Fate/Extra
4. Another FGO movie/anime
5. Fate route new adaptation
6. Fate/Prototype
7. Fate/Requiem

So this is more of a scale than a accurate prediction, with 1 being Illya and Shiro's most likely to be animated anime, and 7 being the latest source material making it the one further-est to being animated as of today.

What is Fate FGO do you mean Heavens feel?
Nov 13, 2019 12:01 PM

Oct 2016
Fate/Grand Order, the game that got some OVAs and recently an anime about Babylonia, one of the arcs, and 2 movies about Camelot, the other arc. I meant they could animate more arcs depending on how well they do.

There's nothing else to animate for Heavens Feel, it's only 3 movies, and the 3rd one is coming up next year.
Dec 31, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2017
Mirai said:
what about Saber's route ? Deen did a terrible job with that adaptation.
Dec 31, 2019 1:22 PM

Aug 2009
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Mirai said:

We dont have any news about that.

It is either their best kept secret or they, for some reason I cant imagine, refuse to make a shit ton of money.
ssjokgJan 1, 2020 8:24 AM
Jan 1, 2020 8:23 AM

May 2017
ssjokg said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

It is either their best kept secret or they, for some reason I can imagine, refuse to make a shit ton of money.
It's so sad though, that the route which most Fate fans want is not adapted yet.
Jan 1, 2020 8:27 AM

Aug 2009
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
ssjokg said:

It is either their best kept secret or they, for some reason I can imagine, refuse to make a shit ton of money.
It's so sad though, that the route which most Fate fans want is not adapted yet.

Nasu has also mentioned that he would like to rewrite Fate if it had to be animated again since most fans know the story and also to improve the relationship of Saber and Shirou, which would be less romantic and more of companions that have the same scars. And Nasu most likely knows that many fans wont like that.
Jan 1, 2020 8:30 AM

Sep 2018
The Fate series will continue since it is so profitable. Fate Stay Night will be over, but hollow ataraxia could be next.
Jan 4, 2020 1:16 PM

Aug 2015
Nah, Fate wil never stop being adapted as long as they keep selling merch like crazy.
Out of the main three Nasuverse series, Fate is the weak one IMO, but considering how profitable it is, they will adapt Strange Fake, more arcs from the cellphone game, and so on.

But the main story will be over since Fate Zero and Heavens Feels are followed in terms of sequel.
Jan 9, 2020 12:54 AM

Jul 2014
The Fate route (Saber's route) needs a remake, the DEEN one was lackluster compared to the alternative routes UFO has done, really put the bar fcking high on UBW and HF. That or Fate/hollow ataraxia which is a sequel (a happy sequel if you may)
Jan 14, 2020 1:56 PM

Dec 2015
I just want a Season 4 of Carnival Phantasm.
Jan 20, 2020 11:50 PM
Aug 2018
Rider9530 said:
Luchse said:

I sure hope so lol.

Ufotable will make an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia after this film. They will not make a new adaptation of the FATE route since this is the least interesting route and because studio deen adaptation is a good adaptation especially if we keep in mind that it's from 2006.
Jan 21, 2020 6:54 AM

Mar 2019
KushEnthusiast said:
Rider9530 said:

I sure hope so lol.

Ufotable will make an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia after this film. They will not make a new adaptation of the FATE route since this is the least interesting route and because studio deen adaptation is a good adaptation especially if we keep in mind that it's from 2006.

Like the Fate route or not I'm not sure who in their right mind could call that a good adaptation. Hollow still could be happen but Ufotable would probably find it pretty hard to adapt.
Feb 17, 2020 1:53 AM
May 2019
I mean most of us already know that Fate won't end that fast or never

But will Fate/Stay night end? after HF?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

518 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:45 PM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.