Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2019 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha, I swear the characters in this show gets fights into just about anything.

Wota and Baka has such a silly relationship in the anime. Comedy gold material.
Stark700Sep 6, 2019 6:38 AM
Sep 6, 2019 6:54 AM

Jun 2017
This totally needs a S3.

Sep 6, 2019 7:29 AM

Aug 2013
This time Tanaka (Baka) had a fight with both her friends.

Yamamoto (Yamai) in the after credit scene lol.

Sep 6, 2019 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
I can't even begin to explain how incredible this episode was, the sheer craziness is just too good. XD
Sep 6, 2019 7:43 AM

Feb 2017
Yamamoto is the best
Sep 6, 2019 8:17 AM

Aug 2018
Really funny one, Robo's discussion with the dude was a great piece, plus the "fights" between the others.

And Yamamoto always provides the best after-ED scene or last episode's scene.
Sep 6, 2019 9:08 AM
May 2017
I didn't really like the past 2 episodes, but this episode is back with this hilarious random bs humor, 10/10.

Also at the beginning of the episode I couldn't figure out why Robo's mouth was moving, when she wasn't talking, I though lines were mismatched or something,, but no, she was making the train noises xd
Sep 6, 2019 9:33 AM

Nov 2016
5/5 for the Yamamoto-rap xD

And lol, the smelly house theory killed me too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 6, 2019 9:58 AM

Mar 2016
Maybe the best episode yet? It was just so absurd.

imSOunique said:
but no, she was making the train noises xd

Wait, wasn't she mouthing along to the convo Baka and Wota were having?
Sep 6, 2019 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
Did he just seriously that he was born to be her specimen lmao. Also this whole episode was super hilarious.
Sep 6, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2018
Robo knows how to handle Baka.
One thing which lowkey bothers me in this show (though it also has to do with the translating team's typesetting which becomes rather awful when this happens) is how when there are a bunch of people talking meanwhile a person thinks aloud, it becomes hard to follow the conversations.
Ooh, that backstory was pretty good actually. And rip Robo's pet in present. Wow they made up fast.
Lily with Ninomae is quite a pairing.
That guy who likes Robo, the way he was badmouthing his best friend n then started praising him lol. His friend turned lowkey homo for him. Meanwhile Kikuchi with those BL eyes.
That sensor lmao Robo as expected of you.
TeishotokuP has an anime girl interested in him, what a life.
Wait it's the teacher, wah. TeishotokuP is an actual vocaloid producer so I wonder how that's related.
Yamamoto's skit at the end was pretty funny.
Sep 6, 2019 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
@BitterBones Ironically, despite the fact that Lily is canonically in love with Ninomae, judging by some lines, she really ship last with Robo. However, this “love triangle” is mainly based on a misunderstanding, so I thought that Lily still has some chances.
Sep 6, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2016
Baka being Baka and Robo is like a mother or a child therapist who knows how to deal with "special" children.

We finally have a Robo-centric episode and we finally see that Stalker guy that appears in the the OP.

Funny how the stalker dude finally got the guts talk to Robo but the discussion turns from about a neighbors smell and hygiene to one's personal reflection and philosophy.
To be fair Robo don't mind "getting some genetic samples" from the guy, so he still might have chance of being more than a friend.

Wota going all B/L mode when the two guys where hugging.Lol.
It would be really funny if Wota ends up finding out her favorite Hatsune Miku composer that she idolize.

We also got that Yamamoto-Rap in the end. Pure comedy gold.
Sep 6, 2019 12:22 PM

Jun 2019
Ahhh!!! What a amazing episode!!! My feels!!! I think that I'm gonna cry for the emotion!!! Ahhh!!! Omg!!! This was... was... Ahhh!!! I'm speechless!!! Ahhh!!!
Sep 6, 2019 12:26 PM
Mar 2015
The boy was ridiculous The scene on the bench was quite good. The rapping was hilarious The fight over the microraganisms was silly but it did give their backstory
Sep 6, 2019 12:35 PM
Dec 2017
Men men me-me-men! Men me-men!
Sep 6, 2019 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
That Kirito guy is a freaking ninja. He was in front of Robo and the others in the train, yet none noticed him. His possibilities to gain Robo's love so far are not too high, but he always have his chance acting as her test subject at least lmao.
Nice backstory about the friendship of Baka, Wota and Robo... too bad it didn't have any context with the reason of why Robo was "mad" at Baka.
But the true plot twist of the episode was that Waseda was TeishotokuP all along. Absolutely unexpected.

The Yamai-rap at the end cracked me up. This girl is a national treasure.

Sep 6, 2019 1:25 PM
Apr 2013
GOD! The last two punchlines about the music producing and Yamai rapping just killed me. Every fn week I die at least twice during this anime, its just that good...
Also, I'm amazed at how Yamai only needs 2 minutes of screentime to be the main attraction of the show.
Sep 6, 2019 1:45 PM

Nov 2018
RobertBobert said:
@BitterBones Ironically, despite the fact that Lily is canonically in love with Ninomae, judging by some lines, she really ship last with Robo. However, this “love triangle” is mainly based on a misunderstanding, so I thought that Lily still has some chances.

Ooh interesting.
Sep 6, 2019 2:54 PM

Jun 2017
Yamai was gold again.

So the "famous" producer Akane likes so much is actually sensei, LMAO!
Sep 6, 2019 3:52 PM

Jan 2019
This show really is able to make you bust a gut. :D
The hypothesis was priceless.
Ewe
Sep 6, 2019 4:27 PM

Aug 2014
it really does become more interesting when it focuses on the 3 MCs and their interactions with others. I also wish for an episode dedicated to yamai tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 6, 2019 6:22 PM

Feb 2018
such a shame the show is not getting the amount of attention it deserves .

Play2X said:
GOD! The last two punchlines about the music producing and Yamai rapping just killed me. Every fn week I die at least twice during this anime, its just that good...
Also, I'm amazed at how Yamai only needs 2 minutes of screentime to be the main attraction of the show.

I second this .

Sep 6, 2019 6:25 PM
Nov 2017
Gotta appreciate all the time they put into setting up that smelly house joke. This show is gold.
Sep 6, 2019 8:00 PM

Aug 2018
Lmao a boy that likes Robo i see hes a man of culture if i was in his position i will like robo also.... nice to see some background story between the 3 of them (baka, robo and wota)

That yamamoto rap so good and funny at the same time lol 5/5 episode
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 6, 2019 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
Me-me-me-me-men-me-men!

a Robo episode and we get male student characters! Wota is very thirsty lol
Sep 6, 2019 8:31 PM

Oct 2010
I bet translator did not see episode beforehand. Because that joke translation was totally DERAILED.
Proper lines:

Yamamoto's rap was pure gold.
Sep 6, 2019 8:59 PM

Apr 2013
omfg can I report this episode for attempted murder?

hahahaahahaha HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA

the episode itself was not too bad but the after credits. HOLY SHIT I almost died choking on milk tea when Yamamoto started spitting out some fire rap. But then the animation when she started going menmenmen me me men. Thats it all hell broke loose. Snorted from my nose.

Yamamoto and Sensei are the best combo in this series. hahahahahaha fk.

1000/10 after credits
Sep 6, 2019 9:52 PM

Oct 2015
That guy that liked Robo was hilarious, but adorable at the same. At least she said she liked him, so if he had downright confessed then things Would've been great for him.

Tanaka and Yama are my sanctuary.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 6, 2019 11:49 PM

Nov 2008
Just stopping by to say Yamamoto (Yamai) is best girl. That is all.
Sep 7, 2019 1:28 AM

Mar 2018
Ah great
Simply great

Focus on the 3 main girls
Missed yamai this episode tho but.. Well the last part totally made up for it xD

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 7, 2019 2:46 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, Baka, so simple... :D

Reveal of Teishotoku P's identity was great as well. :D
Sep 7, 2019 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
Moment of silence for Lily being in the friendzone.

That scene towards the end with Wota getting riled up might have been the funniest, though. I lost it.

SJ7izmSep 7, 2019 4:26 AM
Sep 7, 2019 5:01 AM

Apr 2015
SJ7izm said:
That scene towards the end with Wota getting riled up might have been the funniest, though. I lost it.

This was very good.

But feeling a bit of a comedic decline these few episodes.
Sep 7, 2019 5:53 AM

May 2018
They really did making fun of Baka's brain, because she is a legitimate idiot. They finally introduced a guy student, I hope there will be further developments about him. This episode is more on friends and love... Ah Takahashi and Robo's conversation were refreshing, really far away from the main theme of the show. The last part was the best, I thought there will be no Yamai but Im glad they give her some nice rap, also the chorus part was the best...

Sep 7, 2019 7:18 AM

Nov 2016
MAJI GOMEN

A good episode as always.
Sep 7, 2019 9:39 AM

Apr 2018
Baka, Robo and Wota have a really weird and interesting relationship with each other. Didn't expect male students to appear
Sep 7, 2019 10:52 AM

Aug 2013
That pool results though ^^
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 7, 2019 11:03 AM
Aug 2013
BitterBones said:

Wait it's the teacher, wah. TeishotokuP is an actual vocaloid producer so I wonder how that's related.

TeishotokuP is Bino, the author of the original manga.
Sep 7, 2019 11:07 AM

Nov 2018
brutaka3 said:
BitterBones said:

TeishotokuP is Bino, the author of the original manga.

Whoa for real. That's some plot twist haha.
Sep 7, 2019 11:16 AM
Aug 2013
BitterBones said:

Yeah, the videos have the same art and everything. What is funny is that Waseda is actually based on a personal friend of her.

Also, I just noticed that it was my first post. Only this anime could have made me participate in the forums.

Sep 7, 2019 11:19 AM

Nov 2018
brutaka3 said:
BitterBones said:

Yeah, the videos have the same art and everything. What is funny is that Waseda is actually based on a personal friend of her.

Also, I just noticed that it was my first post. Only this anime could have made me participate in the forums.

Damn, that's some skills considering she can draw well too.
Oh wow, that hairstyle is exactly the same.
Haha, congrats on your first post.
Sep 7, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2012
BitterBones said:
RobertBobert said:

Ooh interesting.

Well, as you can see in this episode, Lily directly suggests that her “admiration” is actually a romantic crush. Further in the manga, she even directly speaks of “confession to the person you like,” to which the latter SUDDENLY feels a certain motivation. So, although it’s hard for me to say anything about Majime, Lily is pretty obviously between Robo x Majime support and her own feelings for her.
Sep 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Nov 2018
RobertBobert said:
BitterBones said:

Ooh interesting.

Well, as you can see in this episode, Lily directly suggests that her “admiration” is actually a romantic crush. Further in the manga, she even directly speaks of “confession to the person you like,” to which the latter SUDDENLY feels a certain motivation. So, although it’s hard for me to say anything about Majime, Lily is pretty obviously between Robo x Majime support and her own feelings for her.

Hmm, what about her with Saku though? I thought she liked her too but maybe in a less serious way.
Sep 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Nov 2018
RobertBobert said:
BitterBones said:

Ooh interesting.

Hmm, what about her with Saku though? I thought she liked her too but maybe in a less serious way.
Sep 7, 2019 1:45 PM

Apr 2012
BitterBones said:
RobertBobert said:

I do not think that she likes her precisely as a romantic partner, and not a cute little girl. Moreover, she continues to protect her innocence from any "adult" information, as you can see in the double chapter about how Wota accidentally gave her BL manga about anal rape. I mean, yes, she probably attracts her sexually, but personally I don’t think that Lily sees her as an option for a relationship.
Sep 7, 2019 1:52 PM

Nov 2018
RobertBobert said:
BitterBones said:

I do not think that she likes her precisely as a romantic partner, and not a cute little girl. Moreover, she continues to protect her innocence from any "adult" information, as you can see in the double chapter about how Wota accidentally gave her BL manga about anal rape. I mean, yes, she probably attracts her sexually, but personally I don’t think that Lily sees her as an option for a relationship.

Lol, there's that kind of chapter.
Hmm yeah, it's more of a protective bond (though she would totally kiss her too if Saku showed interest)
Sep 7, 2019 2:00 PM

Apr 2012
BitterBones said:
RobertBobert said:

Lol, there's that kind of chapter.
Hmm yeah, it's more of a protective bond (though she would totally kiss her too if Saku showed interest)

Well, if you watch the ED animation, you will notice that when they are lying on the grass, Lily looks at Majime, but she looks at Robo. A little bit of this can also be seen on the poster. So, regardless of the original nature of Majime’s feelings, the main situation is something like this. The manga also has a strong Wota x Waseda, but I don't know how much the anime supports this.
Sep 7, 2019 2:03 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting Robo based episode.

LOL, tho the girls probably think those guys are BL...

Also the end with the Chunni, "SRY, fo realz", LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 7, 2019 3:47 PM

Sep 2017
episodes get better and better. i hope this anime gets more seasons.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Will season 2 come out?

watchanimeshit - Sep 20, 2019

7 by Mike_ptbr »»
Mar 18, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

62 by Merra_ »»
Mar 8, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

69 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 7, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

126 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 22, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

132 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 22, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.