Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Dr. Stone Chapter 120 Discussion

Sep 5, 10:22 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, this arc is just filled with thrilling moments.

Nice to see some Kohaku action this chapter. Best girl.

Sep 5, 10:38 PM
so the head of the enemy is actually petrified huh and he looks like Soyuz so maybe thats his father and the main villain is actually that tall genie like old man lol

i hope Kohaku will be alright since she is fighting against the best fighter of the villains this time

and i still prefer Kohaku with a tied upward hair though she looks more sexy that way

Sep 5, 11:22 PM

This is getting crazy. I dig it.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Sep 6, 3:00 AM

So Kohaku found her future husband, Soyuz's father was found and the evil looking guy turned out to be the main villain. I can see this arc ending peacefully now with only the evil guy dying or being perma petrified
                 Sometimes the things that matter the most are right in front of you. ~ SAO

Sep 6, 4:17 AM

A fit Tsukasa would've been a great help here.

And very interesting development.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 6, 6:37 AM

i dig this new development.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Sep 6, 8:59 AM

This is exhilarating! :D As people already wrote before, this new development is awesome.

Ginro is really out of luck. To be called to go to the Head, lol.

Kohaku's acrobatic figures and fighting skill was spectacular and pleasant to watch. However, I'm not sure if she has a chance to win with Mazu. Too bad Tsukasa is out of their reach, haha.

The Head identity was revealed... He is either father or ancestor of Soyuz, plus he is petrified. I thought it might be like that: leader is petrified, so whole power lies in hands of the most powerful servants. Like Ibara who acts as if he was really communicating with the Head. I really wanted to see something like that and hah, it became real. :D

I also thought Soyuz might be related to the Treasure Island's elites, maybe to the Head himself as his son in example. Soyuz is special and I see him as a leader of his island's society.

Sep 6, 2:34 PM
i guess Soyuz was saved from pretrification because his parents the Chief throw him in the ocean or something until he reach the other village since the Chief his father is gonna be petrified

Sep 6, 5:09 PM
I can't believe Ginro is fucking dead.
Rest in peace silverboy.

Sep 7, 2:26 AM

SO THEY MANAGE TO UNPETRIFY SOME OF THE STONE YET LEFT IT THERE HOLY SHIITTT

Sep 7, 5:31 AM

So old evil-looking dude is actually even more evil that what he appeared to be, but at least he seems to be a true intellectual by choosing Ginrou as best waifu.

Sep 8, 7:03 PM
Senku says Good boys & girls don't make pineapple weapons xD. Kohaku might have a tough fight in store. Soyuz's dad was the leader but he's petrified? Might explain why Soyuz was sent away as a baby (that whole prince in a basket thing). Wonder if Ginro will ever remember he has warrior training. He should be able to beat up a scrawny old man.

Sep 19, 8:01 AM

Lol Ginrou was the one who got summoned first. Also I wonder if Soyuz is actually the prince of this kingdom or smthng.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.