Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2019 7:50 AM
Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
while you burning in some engine fire .. i doubt that you still be able to kiss someone .. but maybe im just stupid..because i never trully loved anyone ?:D
Dec 28, 2022 3:40 PM
Oct 2019
turns out city lord is the douche bag cult bishop's father. no wonder that cult guy is such an insufferable, priviledge, asshole

city lord chooses marc to be his heir. marc has reservations, and also brings up his sister, who we can infer was kicked out of the society because she "broke the rules". marc seems to further disapprove of the society rules more now than in the previous episodes, but city lord is very resolute

flashback to a hunter group taking out a group of monsters. marc's older sister is the captain. she had a relationship with one of her teammates and they were both sentence to death

but i think they implication is that maybe she's still alive, and that's who the woman on the giant monster was? speaking of monsters, they can revive themselves after being killed? wtf?

also, city lord says he will tell marc more once he ascends to city lord himself. sounded like something about dust people/inferior genes turning into monsters? current city lord also orders some secret plan to be initiated after marc leaves. a plan to capture/kill his sister again? idk
Nov 6, 2023 10:33 AM
Oct 2023
this was good episode and why
Apr 7, 8:43 PM

May 2018
Falling in love and displaying affection gets you executed?! What the fuck would they do to a murderer or pedophile?! Those two acts are real crimes against humanity.

I'd love to know who told what was witnessed on the surface and why, and then beat their ass into something the resembles a wet prune.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 5 Discussion

Zerity - Jan 7, 2020

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 7, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

striperrela - Sep 5, 2019

2 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 6, 2023 9:38 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 6 Discussion

Obsidian8 - May 11, 2020

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 28, 2022 9:25 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 5, 2019

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 27, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 4 Discussion

striperrela - Oct 3, 2019

1 by becool »»
Dec 2, 2021 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.