Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 4, 2019 5:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All these theories flowing around...heh

Among all this drama, we still got space exploration and they even arrive at a new planet. I must say, the world fiction and building in this show has been phenomenal.
Sep 4, 2019 6:51 AM

Aug 2018
Another great episode. A little long on the exposition, but very tense and well-handled. Aries' belief in Charce even after he was exposed was really well done and touching. 8/10
boldulyssesSep 4, 2019 6:59 AM
Set SCE to AUX
Sep 4, 2019 6:52 AM
Jan 2017
They adapted this part wonderfully, even though I had read it already it still had me on the edge of my seat.
All that is left is the final stretch and trust me there are some great moments coming up.
Sep 4, 2019 6:53 AM

Aug 2013
A lot of info in this episode. We got to learn more about Astra and how Earth is gone due to an asteroid. They arrived at the final planet. One more journey left till they reach home.

So Charce was the culprit all along.

Sep 4, 2019 7:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I don't even know if this is brilliant or stupid anymore. I feel like it alternates between the two quite frequently

Also I don't really get how just seeing Charce end up going through the orb last somehow automatically makes him the enemy here. I mean that's a pretty vague accusation if you ask me and actually acting upon it like that is pretty ballsy

The connection between Earth and Astra was... I guess sort of what I expected it to be after last episode? Or at least one of the few possibilities of it I could think of, though I hadn't taken the artificial wormhole part of it into account which certainly explains some of the early coincidences in the story at least
Sep 4, 2019 7:15 AM
Sep 2015
Aries... at first you stop the important discussion about alternative timeline which is necesssary to talk through and through before returning to Astra, for this one I forgive you.
But I will never ever forgive every single woman that trying to flirt with my Kanata, both of his front and his back are mine.
Sep 4, 2019 7:22 AM

May 2014
Unfortunately, there is an asteroid-sized plothole here.

They have a civilization with FTL capability and even wormhole technology, yet they apparently cannot divert a single asteroid. That seems implausible. Even if there are reasons why it can't be done, they never even touch the subject or explain why not.

If they have wormhole technology, the ability to produce a large number of wormholes in operation and FTL on top of it, I see no reason why they couldn't be used to change the asteroid's trajectory. Even if the asteroid is 300 kilometers across, all it needs is a relatively gentle push over the years to avoid Earth. The planet is actually a pretty small target in space and in constant movement relative to other bodies, so the trajectory of the asteroid would barely have to change. Far more realistic than moving much of the world's resources to another planet.

Suck up some of the asteroid's mass, ram it with large objects (at FTL speed?), or drop stockpiles of nukes and other explosives if you really can't do anything else. Might as well chip off rocks with wormholes and launch them right back at the asteroid itself from a suitable angle. They don't need to destroy the whole thing; it is enough to push it enough to divert its trajectory. Even if there are some technical reasons why wormholes and FTL can't trivially solve this, they make travel to the asteroid so much faster and more efficient that they can keep pushing or nuking the rock as soon as it's discovered and keep at it every day with huge resources. After all, they must have gigantic resources available if they were able to migrate to another planet.

Also, if an asteroid is 300 kilometers across, it is one of the largest asteroids in the entire solar system. There are only about ten of them. If one of them was headed for Earth, people would know about it much sooner because they are such obvious targets for tracking. Eight years is an outrageously low timespan. I'd be more worried about the 10,000 asteroids with a diameter of about 10 km. How has an FTL civilization not properly tracked the largest asteroids that are well-known even today?

(By the way, I knew about this beforehand because I have read the manga. That's why I thought this through.)

It feels really jarring. An FTL civilization cornered by a single asteroid? Really?
TheDeedsOfMenSep 4, 2019 7:29 AM
Sep 4, 2019 7:27 AM

Feb 2017
I knew it, I always had the suspition he was the one
Sep 4, 2019 7:30 AM

Jul 2014
Hoooo boy shit got way too intense at the end there, that was one weird fast paced solution Kanata had on who the traitor might have been, like seriously? just from him being last? nothing else besides that? but aside from that I guess they never really had anything else to work with besides him being the last one to get eaten up by the wormhole.

Aries' reaction was really well done, the girl is too trusting and nice, adorable but a huge flaw in these circumstances.
I did like her and Kanata's fun banter when Kanata wanted to enter her room lol.
That being said... did Kanata and Aries just raised their death flag or something? that conversation about taking her home and Aries introducing Kanata to her mom was chilly.
-StraySep 4, 2019 7:35 AM
Sep 4, 2019 7:32 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, more information but its too late cuz I don't care about anyone lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 4, 2019 7:33 AM

Jul 2017
wow, lots going on this ep, that twist with the earth was not expected at all. But Aries trying to dismiss the alternate timeline situation just seems like a lazy way in order to not have to find a solution for that. The most unrealistic part of this whole series, is humans actually abandoning discrimination and peacefully working together

Damn, Charce being the perpetrator this whole time, he was definitely susp but I honestly put my money on Aries for that.
Sep 4, 2019 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
It feels really jarring. An FTL civilization cornered by a single asteroid? Really?

That crossed my mind as well when Polina was explaining it.

Not sure how to justify it, since you're right: A) a 300km-wide asteroid would be easy to detect ahead of time and B) it would only need a relatively gentle push to move it out of Earth's path, which should not be a problem.

I suppose one possible (tenuous) explanation could be the planet was so ravaged by nuclear war that they wanted to start over, but then I remember that's Astra, not the Earth... Ugh timelines.

Short_Circut said:
The most unrealistic part of this whole series, is humans actually abandoning discrimination and peacefully working together

As much of a Star Trek fan as I am, the whole "humanity has evolved beyond greed and poverty" has always bugged me in the same way. Human nature is what it is.
Set SCE to AUX
Sep 4, 2019 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
This anime is seriously the over overachieving underdog of the season. Absolutely loving the twists as well as the characterisation... though at this point it does feel like it's progressing just a little too fast, speeding through certain things that could use a little more time. Oh well.

I also still believe in Charce though. O.O
Sep 4, 2019 7:55 AM

May 2014
Spaceship said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

Not sure how to justify it, since you're right: A) a 300km-wide asteroid would be easy to detect ahead of time and B) it would only need a relatively gentle push to move it out of Earth's path, which should not be a problem.

I suppose one possible (tenuous) explanation could be the planet was so ravaged by nuclear war that they wanted to start over, but then I remember that's Astra, not the Earth... Ugh timelines.
This is kind of obvious, but they will talk more about the history in the next few episodes.

...Still wouldn't explain the part about the asteroid though, either way. The situation had already stabilized by then, so they wouldn't be eager to move everything to another planet at that point.

Spaceship said:
Short_Circut said:
The most unrealistic part of this whole series, is humans actually abandoning discrimination and peacefully working together

As much of a Star Trek fan as I am, the whole "humanity has evolved beyond greed and poverty" has always bugged me in the same way. Human nature is what it is.
They would need to properly explain how to achieve it. That isn't even the most head-scratching social issue though. I'll probably post more about it after the next few episodes.

Oh, I forgot to mention another thing, but I think massive plot twists like these should usually be spaced out a bit more, especially these typical scifi twists. The last-minute barrage is a bit too much.

Clones? Check.
Alternate history? Check.
Apocalyptic event? Check.
Earth wasn't what you expected? Check.

What next? Going back in time and killing Hitler?
Sep 4, 2019 7:59 AM

Jul 2014
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Spaceship said:

This is kind of obvious, but they will talk more about the history in the next few episodes.

...Still wouldn't explain the part about the asteroid though, either way. The situation had already stabilized by then, so they wouldn't be eager to move everything to another planet at that point.

Spaceship said:

They would need to properly explain how to achieve it. That isn't even the most head-scratching social issue though. I'll probably post more about it after the next few episodes.

Oh, I forgot to mention another thing, but I think massive plot twists like these should usually be spaced out a bit more, especially these typical scifi twists. The last-minute barrage is a bit too much.

Clones? Check.
Alternate history? Check.
Apocalyptic event? Check.
Earth wasn't what you expected? Check.

What next? Going back in time and killing Hitler?

Biggesst plot twist being saved for last.
"Whats an anime and manga?"
R.I.P
Sep 4, 2019 8:14 AM

Apr 2015
Best episode yet. Polina's emotions were conveyed well. Kanata asking what God is was especially sad.
Sep 4, 2019 8:38 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, the twists never cease to amaze me lately. And we aren't even at the end. Looking forward to what's to come during the finale.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 4, 2019 8:53 AM

Apr 2019
Imagine there's no countries,
it isn't hard to do,
nothing to kill or die for,
and no religion, too.

so John Lennon was from Astra in the future all along xD

this episode was adapted pretty good
Nim0174Sep 4, 2019 8:56 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Sep 4, 2019 8:54 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode with a lot of info.

+1 to @TheDeedsOfMen response about how an advanced civilizations with FTL and wormhole technology ended up worried about a single asteroid. Doesn't make sense, I suppose the only way to look over it is that it's just for the sake of the plot.

Something doesn't add up to me about the whole exodus, it's like Zack mentioned, it's only been 6 years since the supposed Exodus. These kids are supposed to be what? 14? 15? There's no way they wouldn't remember going through a wormhole or at least something about the Exodus or even Earth and it's history. If the Exodus had happened like a hundred years before then perhaps it's possible that the true history was hidden from them, in fact Astra's history is awfully elaborate with the whole WWIII. 6 years is too little time for this to be fabricated so well and to have Astra colonized immensely. Only explanations I can think of is that either Astra wasn't the planet that humanity immigrated too, somehow the entirely of humanity was brainwashed or there is a discrepancy in the time quoted by the characters. i.e. the years that Paulina and Zack quote are actually not part of the same calendar.

Interesting that Charce turned out to be the perpetrator and yeah awfully bold of Kanata to suspect him just from that single detail when they were first captured. Looking forward to hearing his story.
Sep 4, 2019 9:20 AM

Feb 2010
HaXXspetten said:
I don't even know if this is brilliant or stupid anymore. I feel like it alternates between the two quite frequently

Also I don't really get how just seeing Charce end up going through the orb last somehow automatically makes him the enemy here. I mean that's a pretty vague accusation if you ask me and actually acting upon it like that is pretty ballsy

The connection between Earth and Astra was... I guess sort of what I expected it to be after last episode? Or at least one of the few possibilities of it I could think of, though I hadn't taken the artificial wormhole part of it into account which certainly explains some of the early coincidences in the story at least

They have established the motive as disposing of all the clones in such a way that no body or even blood would be found. To ensure this the traitor would have to make sure everyone is sucked into the wormhole. They wouldn't be able to control the orb and make sure of it after being sucked in, so they had to go last. Still they couldn't be completely sure, so that's why they did this stunt.
Sep 4, 2019 9:30 AM

Jul 2009
Some nice suspense. Lots of reveals being dropped, with the possibility of an alternate history being the most intriguing. The puzzle isn't complete yet, however, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the kids will learn once they reach Astra. Solid second half as well.

However...

HaXXspetten said:

This is something that also bothered me. The alibi is extremely flimsy, so I'm hoping the manga has more to add. Because if not, I'm honestly really disappointed.

EDIT: Just read your explanation on the post above me @Master_Geass. I'm still not entirely sold on the alibi, but thanks for clearing it up!
SkittlesSep 4, 2019 9:44 AM
Sep 4, 2019 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
The first part really gave me chills. Really curious to know the reason behind all the change that happened to the history and damn so they were traveling from Earth to Astra.
Also wow so Charce is the culprit after all and I wonder what his reason r for doing this thou. Looking forward to next episode.
MegamiRemSep 4, 2019 9:46 AM
Sep 4, 2019 9:38 AM

Feb 2016
Ok, these twists are getting really stupid having all these inconsistencies that makes all the conveniences a lot more convenient.

Are you going to tell me, that a space ship MANAGED to survive all along orbiting around Earth and still be in one piece after the Earth was impacted by a huge meteor? Also, are you going to tell me that these incompetent scientists could make a wormhole device but couldn't create a weapon that could shatter this meteor or at least, change its path? (They could also have used this wormhole to warp the meteor instead of themselves lmao)

Also, the story on Astra doesn't even make sense, are you going to tell me that somehow countries stopped being a thing, but a kingdom of nobles still exist? There's so many things off about this.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 4, 2019 9:41 AM

Feb 2017
Tbh I forgot there is an enemy, and I didn't want Charce to be one but oh well. I am confident he will switch to their side completely by the end.

Also the current planet reminds me of Azuremyst Isle from World of Warcarft.
Sep 4, 2019 9:52 AM

Jan 2016
Lol, MAL seems to be divided when it comes to if this show is good or not.

But yea the episode was fantastic! It had me shaking throughout the whole episodes and I had to put down my Vita when they were gonna apprehend the culprit.

Call me simple but if this show has me this invested in it then it's very good in my book. People can speculate all they want over plotholes and stuff but those "plot holes" can easily filled in by the author if he wants to.

If you're one of those that can turn your mind off some times and get sucked into things I'm sure that you'll love this, but if you're one of those that has a notebook with you and writes down everything that could potentially be a plothole then this show is not for you I guess.

Sep 4, 2019 10:02 AM

Feb 2010
Skittles said:
Some nice suspense. Lots of reveals being dropped, with the possibility of an alternate history being the most intriguing. The puzzle isn't complete yet, however, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the kids will learn once they reach Astra. Solid second half as well.

However...

HaXXspetten said:

This is something that also bothered me. This alibi is extremely flimsy, so I'm hoping the manga has more to add. Because if not, I'm honestly really disappointed.

EDIT: Just read your explanation on the post above me @Master_Geass. I'm still not entirely sold on the alibi, but thanks for clearing it up!

You're welcome. Kanata's reasoning was that the killer had to have the controls on him or else the orb couldn't have shown up again on the other two planets. I'm sure there is some way to move the orb around using the controller. I've heard people complain that the kids didn't break off into different directions when the orb started chasing them, but it wouldn't matter as the orb would just start hunting them down, although it would of slowed things down a bit.
Sep 4, 2019 10:02 AM
May 2018
I liked it, Charce being the enemy did not surprise me one iota because he was suspicious af the whole time.
But can someone tell me how you have a king with no countries? What is he the king of? There is a singular government, but regional monarchs? Maybe it is more clear in the manga or future episodes.
Sep 4, 2019 10:03 AM

Sep 2018
I really loved the play on utopia/dystopia theming with the Astra/Earth-case! Overall the worldbuilding in this show is pretty phenomenal.

I'm really digging the amount of subplots and plot twists as well, there's just enough to keep the show fresh and interesting, but the viewer isn't overfed! I also feel really proud about having figured the traitor out before the show revealed it lmao
Sep 4, 2019 10:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Master_Geass said:
HaXXspetten said:

They have established the motive as disposing of all the clones in such a way that no body or even blood would be found. To ensure this the traitor would have to make sure everyone is sucked into the wormhole. They wouldn't be able to control the orb and make sure of it after being sucked in, so they had to go last. Still they couldn't be completely sure, so that's why they did this stunt.
Mmm I guess that makes sense. Though it's still not much more than a hypothesis and not exactly evidence but I guess they had to at least consider it enough to be worth investigating
Sep 4, 2019 10:13 AM

Feb 2010
lyss666 said:
I liked it, Charce being the enemy did not surprise me one iota because he was suspicious af the whole time.
But can someone tell me how you have a king with no countries? What is he the king of? There is a singular government, but regional monarchs? Maybe it is more clear in the manga or future episodes.

It's kind of like how England has a Queen, but she doesn't really do anything. It's mostly just for show. Granted the king does have a certain level of power, but it's a bit more limited then what you might normally think of when you think of a king. Mostly the king only rules over that one district. I am a little unclear on how much influence he has outside of the royal district.

You can expect more details next episode. If not send me a message and I'll answer your questions.
Sep 4, 2019 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
Great! I (and most people) knew it that Ulgar is definitely not the enemy. From now on everyone who is too obvious will always be a red herring.

The whole Earth-destroyed-and-new-planet-is-Astra thing is so awesome. I know that something happened to the planet Polina was coming from, but only partly saw it might turn out like this (I guessed b4 this they're literally from same planet, and something that should happened didn't occur while Polina trapped on that planet)
Sep 4, 2019 10:21 AM

May 2014
Master_Geass said:
lyss666 said:

It's kind of like how England has a Queen, but she doesn't really do anything. It's mostly just for show. Granted the king does have a certain level of power, but it's a bit more limited then what you might normally think of when you think of a king. Mostly the king only rules over that one district. I am a little unclear on how much influence he has outside of the royal district.

You can expect more details next episode. If not send me a message and I'll answer your questions.
The existence of the monarchy makes very little sense. They go out of their way to get rid of countries, but establish a monarchy for... reasons. I'll probably talk about it more after the next two episodes because they will reveal more about it.
Sep 4, 2019 10:25 AM

May 2015
For a moment there I thought that Aries might be the enemy, that twist could be really interesting. Didn't fall for Ulgar-the-enemy thing and saw through the plan to fish out the real one, except my first suspicion was about Zack. Well, anyhow the revelation seemed kinda bland. Of course, they'll all still stay friends and will go back home on sunshine and rainbows...

I liked the part with Earth-Astra more, I'm actually intrigued what happened and how exactly the population is deceived.
Sep 4, 2019 10:42 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wow, this was a pretty tense but (half-)solid episode!

I was hoping we'd get back to the "enemy" portion last episode but didn't expected it to be resolved by this episode alone (technically it's not just yet though, I imagine). Kanata seemed convinced and Charce sure fell for it, gold trap! I could smell Ulgar and Zack were in this too. Clone of the King, now that's something. Seeing Aries in tears in the background was sad, I've to say. For some reason, I wasn't convinced by his backstory and the fact that he was the only one without a legitimate goal (once returning back to Astra, that is) was a definite indication but it still managed to hit me and that's a great plus! I'll admit I'd my money on Aries at first though.

Lol @ that little Aries moment during the retracing phase though, what was she afraid of xD? Another touching moment between the two as well, hopefully it wasn't a death flag though.

Interesting info drop regarding the timeline flunctuations. Loved the way the whole thing played out! Aries stopping the atmosphere from crumbling was a really nice decision too. I wonder what the Royal Family is up to and really curious to know how they managed to brainwash the older generation(s).

I found it a little hard to believe that Kanata managed to outrun the sphere this time and why exactly didn't Charce take down Kanata + Aries, it'd be killing two birds with one stone really. Moreover, I've got to agree with @TheDeedsOfMen regarding the lack of preparation in advance and the how baffling it is that they didn't think of such methods, so a little disappointed by that too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 4, 2019 10:59 AM
Sep 2018
The connection between Earth and Astra was as expected

TheDeedsOfMen said:
Unfortunately, there is an asteroid-sized plothole here.

They have a civilization with FTL capability and even wormhole technology, yet they apparently cannot divert a single asteroid. That seems implausible. Even if there are reasons why it can't be done, they never even touch the subject or explain why not.

An explanation for this could be that maybe humanity decided to abandon earth and start all over because of global warming etc etc
Still dosent make much sense tho
Sep 4, 2019 10:59 AM
Nov 2018
I was sure it was Charce, as I have written in earlier episode threads. Because we didn't get to see him and Aries break with their parents, and didn't get to see Charce's parents among the conspirators talking about setting up their unwitting clones for destruction. But Aries is obviously a clone of the nice Seira, probably because Charce requested it. So Charce must be the one.

This is not a bad thing: Every good detective story should give the readers or viewers a chance to figure out a murderer before the detective reveals it.

Funny scene with Kanata and Seira, with the 1980s-style porn music in the background!
Sep 4, 2019 11:15 AM

Feb 2010
@_MushiRock11_ While they have found out who the traitor is, they still don't know who the master mind is and they will still have to deal with their originals. We only have two episodes left, and we still don't know why Charce is doing all of this.

Also I wouldn't call that killing two birds with one stone.
Sep 4, 2019 11:19 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Master_Geass said:
While they have found out who the traitor is, they still don't know who the master mind is and they will still have to deal with their originals. We only have two episodes left, and we still don't know why Charce is doing all of this.

Also I wouldn't call that killing two birds with one stone.

Ah, fair point. I was referring to the finding out the traitor exclusively by the way and the intentions as the 'next' portion, sorry for being super vague there.

Really? It felt like taking he had the chance to take down two people out of the equation when initially he had only the demise of Kanata planned out, hence killing two birds with one stone.

Sep 4, 2019 11:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm thats quite the interesting revelation. While their homeworld's may be different the location of the landmasses appear to be the same though with different names. To think that the divergent point was the Cuban missile crisis though. Still to think that Astra's humans not only lacked knowledge in history but also in religion as well. Still what was even more surprising was Polina's revelation. Kanata's plan to draw out the real enemy though sure was a bold if dangerous move. Still the identity of the real enemy sure was a surprise. Still its ironic in that due to his mishap at the start that the team managed to pull together and get so far in their quest to return home. The final revelation though was quite the shocker. No wonder this was supposed to be a suicide mission for him. Overall a solid ep that provided some heavy revelations while also advancing the story to the endgame. Im curious on what will happen next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2019 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
_MushiRock11_ said:
Really? It felt like taking he had the chance to take down two people out of the equation when initially he had only the demise of Kanata planned out, hence killing two birds with one stone.

Agree to disagree.

Keep in mind this is the second time they out ran the orb.
Sep 4, 2019 11:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Master_Geass said:
Agree to disagree.

Right, to each their own then I suppose.

Oh right, thanks for the reminder! Totally forgot that 😅

Sep 4, 2019 11:52 AM

Jun 2013
Knew it! Fricking knew there were time travel shenanigans going on!

GYAAAAAA!

Edit: ok, jumped the gun. But still, can you blame me.
Weapon_MasterSep 4, 2019 12:01 PM
Sep 4, 2019 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
my guess was right, Charles is the traitor
but these past episodes make me believe that there's no enemy in the group :/
Sep 4, 2019 11:58 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Real entertaining episode. Kanata has grown as a leader immensely.

Why run away from an asteroid if you have FLT technology? The stuff you would be able to do if you had that technological capability would be incredible.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 4, 2019 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
They had us in the start with all those history revelation. And then we had the calm but yet again the traitor is revealed all along. Mindblown again.
To think that Charles, the best survivalist with his knowledge of biology was the traitor all along.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 4, 2019 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
had a big I KNEW IT moment there...after i groaned at the bait and switch, thinking that they cant make it that underwhelming

also i low-key doubt the govt would let the kids be normal after they returned and exposed those dingbats
Sep 4, 2019 12:15 PM

Feb 2010
_MushiRock11_ said:
Master_Geass said:
Oh right, thanks for the reminder! Totally forgot that 😅

You might want to think about how they were able to pull that off before on the jungle planet.
Sep 4, 2019 12:18 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Master_Geass said:
You might want to think about how they were able to pull that off before on the jungle planet.

Yeah, I was on to that and hit another dead block lol.

Sep 4, 2019 12:18 PM

Jul 2017
Motto, motto twists. I like
Sep 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
I wonder why Charce didn't kill everyone by sabotaging the emergency landing back in episode 3. It required everyone but Yuhua's cooperation and could have easily failed.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

304 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Mar 3, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

201 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 3, 12:55 AM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.