Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 119 Discussion

Nov 19, 9:04 AM
Just got back here from reading the extra 119.5 chapter. It was really nice to see Romio, Juliet, and everyone else again after several months! Brings me back to those days reading this fantastic manga, my favourite!

Ahh, I wish there could be more. Or a sequel. Or at least an after story. Would like to see their married life in more detail, at least for a few short chapters. Can we make it happen please?

It seems Yousuke Kaneda-sensei jokingly responded to how people thought the manga was about to be axed that led to the rushed ending. He said it wasn't rushed and that it wasn't going to be axed, he just decided to end it here. Even so, I still think it felt rushed. Things could've been more developed. Everything in the trip to the West felt really rushed and lacked development. But I still love this series anyway. Wished it could've been more developed though!

Really missed this and now I'm going to have to continue missing this...

Nov 22, 4:38 AM
Yay! Romeo and Juliet's wedding!
Well that was a pretty good ending, was really nice to see future versions of everyone and what they pursued after graduating. Although I honestly didn't see the time jump coming in this chp or chp 118....which I probably should've lol. Great series!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store