Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

I'm excited. I do. But then I just noticed Bakugou is not in the main character this season. Should I worry?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Sep 28, 7:25 PM
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Nim0174 said:
i wanted to shit on Bakugo but saw the amount of people that already did so i will abstain xD
wonderful
im amazed he is so popular, then again deku is just as annoying

Apparently, he's kinda "hot" and "handsome." His fanbase is composed mostly of women who find his "asshole becoming less of an asshole" journey endearing and shippers (which is mostly what the BNHA fandom is composed of).

The irony of a bittersweet "Ichiruki" shipper saying that....

Sep 28, 8:37 PM

bakugou doesn't really show up in the upcoming arc, no

Sep 29, 11:40 AM
I just realised that this and SAO War Of Underworld comes out one week after my birthday

Sep 29, 10:44 PM
Idk, I read the manga and he is pretty significant, so don't worry to much

Oct 1, 10:13 AM
Shicchi said:
ExoYami said:
That's probably because he's gonna be the main focus in only 1 of the arcs they'll be adapting this season and it's a small one,like 1-2 eps worth of content.

Oh no... he will only appears in two episodes only? This is such a letdown...

tzarye14 said:
He should have something like 40 to 60 minutes this season. Not more I think.

Damn... this is kind of a letdown...

xSayumi said:
It's a GREAT season nonetheless !

I really hope so. But still, it's a letdown when your main reason of watching something is absent.

Midoriya is a bore for me... Kirishima is nice, hopefully I can get to know him better and grow to like him this season.
The other new comer hopefully will be entertaining as well.

Gosh, this is really kind of a letdown for me aaaaaaaaargh.
And wow, I didn't realize my excitement for this series rely so much on Bakugou.

I'm sooo much more excited for the movie now.

Oh?! Me too! He's my main reason why I watch this anime, and knowing he'll get less screentime is kinda, urghㅠㅠ

Also sorry for my bad English :""

Oct 1, 10:53 AM

AyemRivaille said:
Shicchi said:

Oh no... he will only appears in two episodes only? This is such a letdown...

Damn... this is kind of a letdown...

I really hope so. But still, it's a letdown when your main reason of watching something is absent.

Midoriya is a bore for me... Kirishima is nice, hopefully I can get to know him better and grow to like him this season.
The other new comer hopefully will be entertaining as well.

Gosh, this is really kind of a letdown for me aaaaaaaaargh.
And wow, I didn't realize my excitement for this series rely so much on Bakugou.

I'm sooo much more excited for the movie now.

Oh?! Me too! He's my main reason why I watch this anime, and knowing he'll get less screentime is kinda, urghㅠㅠ

OMG finally someone that share the same sentiment towards this T o T

Ikr, I really missed him and was excited to see more of him, but then I discovered he won't be the main character this time kind of a huge letdown tbh...
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

"There is only a few things in this world that I actually care. First is my family, second is my husbandos, third is my OTPs, and fourth is my two best friends. So yeah idgaf about your opinion, extras :)"

Oct 1, 11:09 AM
You need to read the manga

Oct 2, 10:50 AM
Shicchi said:
zieek said:
To be honest, I always expected and wanted to see him transition in to a villain. Than he and Izuku could have had a dramatic spike in their rivalry. But seeing him in s3 kind of killed that and now I worry that this along with some other additions will lessen the 4th season's plot.

Well, I always know he'd never fall into villainy. Bakugou is the one who wants to be hero more than anyone, he even cares about his academic, his records.
In my eyes, Deku is the one more likely to fall into darkness than Bakugou. Knowing his dark past and bitterness to the world. If the villain get to Deku sooner than All Might, he might become villain lol.

That actually makes sense lol.

In another world, Deku got All for One, I would like to see that

Oct 2, 10:52 AM

He is not relevant in S4 but he is a bit relevant right now in the Manga because...

"The more popular an anime becomes, the larger the fan base becomes. The larger the fan base becomes, the more weirdos are in the fan base. The more weirdos with louder voices..." -NuxTaku, 2019

Oct 3, 1:13 AM
ExoYami said:
That's probably because he's gonna be the main focus in only 1 of the arcs they'll be adapting this season and it's a small one,like 1-2 eps worth of content.
it’s because he is dead in the manga

Oct 3, 5:09 AM

I realized my first comment must have been misinterpreted.
He will appear in more than those episodes,I specified that he will be the MAIN focus on only one of the arcs.

Oct 3, 5:33 AM

HealthyHP said:
Shicchi said:

Well, I always know he'd never fall into villainy. Bakugou is the one who wants to be hero more than anyone, he even cares about his academic, his records.
In my eyes, Deku is the one more likely to fall into darkness than Bakugou. Knowing his dark past and bitterness to the world. If the villain get to Deku sooner than All Might, he might become villain lol.

That actually makes sense lol.

In another world, Deku got All for One, I would like to see that

I believe there is already a fanfic exploring that route lol.
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi

"There is only a few things in this world that I actually care. First is my family, second is my husbandos, third is my OTPs, and fourth is my two best friends. So yeah idgaf about your opinion, extras :)"

Oct 3, 9:32 AM
Shicchi said:
AyemRivaille said:

OMG finally someone that share the same sentiment towards this T o T

Ikr, I really missed him and was excited to see more of him, but then I discovered he won't be the main character this time kind of a huge letdown tbh...

Don't worry, you're not alone(^(エ)^)

Oct 5, 5:47 PM

I wouldn't worry. Bakugo will have his own mini arc and there's some good character interactions that possibly sets up future development amongst the characters in that mini-arc. He won't get much but it's nothing to sweat about.

Oct 12, 3:17 AM
Forum Moderator
Forum Janitor*

Thread locked

Question has been answered and nothing new to discuss anymore.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store