Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 11, 12:06 PM

https://youtu.be/Y8063ujgHxA HYPEEEE...thatt damn SAX in this soundtrack..so beautiful choice

Sep 11, 8:19 PM
Ahh yes. The Hate Squad is out in full force.

"LOOKIT ME I HAS OPINION, Ph34R MY EDGECRAFT FOR POSTING HERE."

No. Dump yourselves in a trashcan. Your opinions are like excrement. Just because they exist doesn't mean we need you to shove it in our faces and force us to sniff it.

The amazing thing about Japanese 2D media is that there's something for everyone. Don't like it? Here's a clever idea: tune it out from your life. The one thing all fans agree on is the turbo cringe. Genres do get saturated, but at the same time, what appeals to one person may not appeal to the other.

And you know what? Sometimes I DO watch the turbo cringe. At the very worst, it's a good laugh.

Sep 13, 3:48 AM

Thanjh said:
LadySama said:

No. Dump yourselves in a trashcan. Your opinions are like excrement. Just because they exist doesn't mean we need you to shove it in our faces and force us to sniff it.

The amazing thing about Japanese 2D media is that there's something for everyone. Don't like it? Here's a clever idea: tune it out from your life. The one thing all fans agree on is the turbo cringe. Genres do get saturated, but at the same time, what appeals to one person may not appeal to the other.

And you know what? Sometimes I DO watch the turbo cringe. At the very worst, it's a good laugh.
LadySama said:

It’s funny how all the shield hero fans are bitching about everyone who doesn’t like the show and insulting while not giving any reasons about why the show is good or trying to debate anybody who says the show is bad. Shows you the kind of fans this thing has xD

I don’t think I’ve seen this happen before unless I’m forgetting something. When attack on Titan got hats there was plenty of guys having full on debates in the forums and both sides provided good points.

I don't really expect any intelligent comments from people who posted things like:

"FUCK THIS SHIT! You're telling me that this trash is getting 2nd season, and some other good shows like no game no life, or Hunter X Hunter don't?"

Actual quote from a post above. Deleted, but you can still see it in another posters quote tree.

I'm all for people to politely and calmly state their dislikes, even debate it with others. But coming in and going "lul this is trash gtfo" is neither polite nor a debate. It's just getting a raging hate-boner and smacking people in the face with it.

Sep 13, 5:19 AM
Thanjh said:

Shows you the kind of fans this thing has xD

Lemme stop you right there. You're making assumptions with your entitlement high. I'm snickering at how bent out of shape trolls get when someone says something good about something they hate. I see this too often when I glance at the forums every time new seasons of some show comes out. I want haters, who hate on literally anything for the sake of argumentative attention, to go jump in a dumpster. Sometimes I get so tired of seeing spiteful no-lifes hate on excited fans that I decide to say something.

There's really no excuse to rain on someone's happiness. The point of posting a hype thread is to gather with like minded people. Live and let live. My only negative posts involve my disappointment in humanity. The worst everyone's doing by watching bad anime is potentially supporting the exploitation of small South Korean animation studios by large Japanese companies who outsource grunt work because it's cheaper. Supposedly that stopped. Supposedly.

Shield Hero isn't the best anime, but I was curious about it, so I watched it. That's pretty much why everyone watches anime. At least it's not another Pokémon season where they feature a new creature inspired by a blob of tissue and make it have OTT psychic powers. Or simply... ice cream. Worse things have been done than Shield Hero. As for better ones, I'd sooner see more Moribito. But the anime didn't have a love trapezoid, boobs, or shiny magic. I'll have to settle for continuing reading the novels.

Sep 14, 4:25 AM

@Thanjh

At least you're not calling it a misogynistic show for incel men like I've seen a lot of haters in this forum do. I've grown to hate both the sjw and anti sjw mind set, but people who spout that crap over a anime make me cringe so hard and it screams of sjw talk.

Sep 14, 4:40 AM

Thanjh said:
Byleth-Kun said:
@Thanjh

At least you're not calling it a misogynistic show for incel men like I've seen a lot of haters in this forum do. I've grown to hate both the sjw and anti sjw mind set, but people who spout that crap over a anime make me cringe so hard and it screams of sjw talk.
Couldn't care less about the SJW stand point, makes me cringe even reading about it. I even had the show rated at a 9 for the first 5 episodes. I just hate how bad the plot got and then the characters had potential but were just plain bad.

I can understand that, another thing I hate is when people say the light novel is different, and the haters claim it isn't. They get asked if they even read the source, and go completely silent. There's a YouTube series pointing out all the changes and cut content the anime did for crying out loud.

Sep 20, 8:05 AM
I know SH was renewed for 2 seasons, but I just can't see Shield Hero actually surviving Season 2 :(

The source material gets pretty horrible from here on out. And the S1 adaptation didn't really show much talent in adapting the thing and pretty much fell apart the instant they ran out of decent source content.

Sep 24, 11:42 PM
: if you only watch the anime, it's HYPE..
if you only read the manga, it's GREAT..
if you both read the manga and watch the anime, it's SUCKS..

choose your path wisely..

Sep 25, 11:42 AM
Oh man, when I got the news that crunchyroll announced 2 SEASONS, I was so excited that i shared the news with all my friends...I really LOVED the 1st season BTW.

As for the nxt season am pretty sure it will run for 2 cours.

Sep 28, 4:03 AM
Hatsuyuki said:
Shield Hero is generic trash with subpar writing. I see the appeal of shows like My Hero Academia, but even from a casual's perspective, i cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want more of this garbage.

dude don't bother replying to this kind of discussion we don't need your opinion and just look at boruto , fairy gone , alchemist and etc it sucks but still planning to air and already aired

Sep 28, 4:14 AM
Kami-sama

Felerska said:
Hatsuyuki said:
Shield Hero is generic trash with subpar writing. I see the appeal of shows like My Hero Academia, but even from a casual's perspective, i cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want more of this garbage.

dude don't bother replying to this kind of discussion we don't need your opinion and just look at boruto , fairy gone , alchemist and etc it sucks but still planning to air and already aired

If you can't handle opinions that are different than yours then perhaps you should avoid the forums ?

Sep 29, 4:52 AM

If you can't handle opinions that are different than yours then perhaps you should avoid the forums ?

I'm just saying no one needs your opinion or you still don't get it what i'm saying here should i explain everything?
pls be more perceptive

Sep 30, 9:26 AM
lolol so many haters, stay mad kiddos!

Oct 5, 11:17 AM
Artego32rus said:
It's better than similar trash like SAO, Log Horizon or whatever. Much better

SAO is trash, sure. Shield Hero, definitely.

But Log Horizon? Out of these three it has the least power fantasy elements and edginess.

Oct 6, 6:55 AM
AzorAhai said:
Really surprised it gets S2. By far, Anime was quite bad, especially towards the end. Manga was better but not great too, and the Light novel is by far the best of them all. I've read up to volume 10 and i can say (sadly) we've already seen THE BEST the story can offer. What we're about to see is not that good...
yeah I kinda read the light volume and I still gonna say is kinda bad but I still watch it even though I know where the story kinda end. Just remember the light still out there and still developing this series

Oct 7, 8:14 PM

mediocre show. I remember thinking it was amazing first episode, and from there it kept getting worse until it became a harem in the end LOL

6 hours ago
Só vem 2 temporada é um dos meus animes favoritos deste ano
Modified by Serqualquer, 1 hour ago

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]