Forums
New
Aug 31, 2019 10:33 PM

Feb 2019
Gonna use Isekai Cheat Magician as an example, way too epic for it
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2019 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
Elfen Lied is definitely the first thing that comes to mind, Lilium is a beautiful song and Elfen Lied is anything but.
Aug 31, 2019 10:47 PM

Dec 2016
Code Geass R2 opening 2 - World End

Digimon Adventure's English dub opening
Aug 31, 2019 10:51 PM

Feb 2019
Tokyo Ghoul does not deserve it's entire OST. Such awesome music wasted on a shit show.
Aug 31, 2019 11:09 PM

Feb 2019
Ferien said:

yo, Digimon slander won't be tolerated, shit was fire

Pragyan1 said:
Tokyo Ghoul does not deserve it's entire OST. Such awesome music wasted on a shit show.

have yet to view it, but heard it is a far cry from the manga

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:22 PM
Aug 31, 2019 11:14 PM
Feb 2017
Ferien said:

Code Geass hard deserves OP 1, 4, and 5.
Aug 31, 2019 11:29 PM

Jul 2016
Definitely "Lilium". Such horrible show as Elfen Lied doesn't deserve such unique OP.
Sep 1, 2019 12:27 AM

Feb 2019
SouthRzVa said:
Definitely "Lilium". Such horrible show as Elfen Lied doesn't deserve such unique OP.

brb gonna have to go look this one up rn

Mythologically said:
I'm gonna second Tokyo Ghoul. Hearing a song as epic as katharsis play in what is easily the worst adaptation ever feels terrible.

worst? *cries in berserk and arifureta*

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:22 PM
Sep 1, 2019 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
tokyo season 1 deserved it, after that it just was complety thrash and I agree with Isekai Cheat Magician, usually myth & roid songs make the anime 10 times better but that doesnt even work with this trash
Sep 1, 2019 12:36 AM

Jan 2013
Gakuen Toshi Asterisk has two banger openings, and the anime itself is a load of shit.
Sep 1, 2019 12:37 AM
May 2016
One punch man- shit anime with good op
Attack on titan- another shit anime with good op
Sep 1, 2019 12:49 AM
Jan 2012
Kokkoku. That OP is absolutely slammin, the show on the other hand? It's like a slow burn, but at the end of that slow burn is an actual god damn burn that makes you wonder "why the hell did I wait for this? This wasn't even close to being worth it"
Sep 1, 2019 12:52 AM

Jun 2016
Btooom actual shit show with good op
Sep 1, 2019 1:06 AM
Aug 2019
Isekai cheat magician definitely. That songs a banger.
Sep 1, 2019 1:06 AM

Sep 2014
the whole notion is stupid, I wouldn't say that a show doesn't deserve its music/artstyle/whatever ever

anyway, if we're to talk 'bad show good op' then well
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is absolute garbage but the opening is super fun to listen to imo

Absolute Duo is trash, but everything Konomi Suzuki takes part in is great, and so is its OP
Sep 1, 2019 1:07 AM
Jul 2018
Slayers Evolution and Revolution.
only the OP bears any resemblance to 90s Slayers awesomeness
Sep 1, 2019 1:19 AM

Jun 2017
Tokyo Ghoul, the first season of that anime was fine but then it turned to shits. It clearly didn't deserve the rest of its OSTs.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 1, 2019 1:20 AM

Dec 2017
Domestic na kanojo, that show is shit.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Sep 1, 2019 1:32 AM

Jun 2016
The first Index OP for me. Such a nice atmospheric song deserved a better inclusion.
Sep 1, 2019 1:35 AM
Mar 2018
Definitely Domestic Girlfriend amazing op for an adaption that i thought was quite bad
Sep 1, 2019 1:37 AM

Feb 2019
HisokaxMeruem said:
tokyo season 1 deserved it, after that it just was complety thrash and I agree with Isekai Cheat Magician, usually myth & roid songs make the anime 10 times better but that doesnt even work with this trash

it's so dark and twisted, but it doesn't match the tone of Isekai Cheat Magician at all lmao

-Pekay- said:
The first Index OP for me. Such a nice atmospheric song deserved a better inclusion.

It's been so long since I watched it I will have to go back and watch, I stopped after episode 2

thevagus said:

smh, so much hate for it here, I enjoyed it

Mythologically said:
Superns18 said:

worst? *cries in berserk and arifureta*

TG:re 2 is worse than Berserk 2016, and the arifureta manga is as disgustingly bad as the anime, so I doubt the LN is much better.

The Arifureta LN is amazing, it's actually isekai done right, especially volumes 1 and 2 with how they world build, explain the dynamics, politics, etc. There's a reason it's so popular

DanLikesAnimu said:
Isekai cheat magician definitely. That songs a banger.

on my phone right now and gets listened to daily

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:23 PM
Sep 1, 2019 1:40 AM

Jan 2017
Bit of a deep cut - but there's really only one answer to this for me, and thats Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou; Il Sole Penetra la Illusioni.

Haven't heard of it? Yeah, there's a reason for that, and that's because it's pretty awful - a Madoka ripoff with less interesting themes, characters and plotlines and without Kajiura Yuki's OST. But then it's got this as its OP:

Traumerei is LiSA at her best, and that really is saying something. It's worth getting the full song as well just so you can rock out to it - the OP is just so much better than the show that it's unreal.
Sep 1, 2019 1:40 AM

Feb 2019
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
One punch man- shit anime with good op
Attack on titan- another shit anime with good op

yikes don't hurt yourself with all that edge lol

Imaishi said:
the whole notion is stupid, I wouldn't say that a show doesn't deserve its music/artstyle/whatever ever

anyway, if we're to talk 'bad show good op' then well
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is absolute garbage but the opening is super fun to listen to imo

Absolute Duo is trash, but everything Konomi Suzuki takes part in is great, and so is its OP

it's not stupid at all, hence why 30 other people were able to provide a reply. Relax.

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:24 PM
Sep 1, 2019 1:42 AM
Mar 2018
Superns18 said:
Connortit said:
Definitely Domestic Girlfriend amazing op for an adaption that i thought was quite bad

Domestic was pretty good tho? I mean it could have been better, but it wasn't bad
as someone who is up to date with the manga currently chapter 242 and has enjoyed it i just wasn't a fan of the anime they skipped so much
Sep 1, 2019 1:43 AM

May 2017
Superns18 said:
Pragyan1 said:

Actually,2nd Season and Re: are far cry from manga. First season is not bad at all.
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Sep 1, 2019 1:43 AM

Feb 2019
Connortit said:
Superns18 said:

Domestic was pretty good tho? I mean it could have been better, but it wasn't bad
as someone who is up to date with the manga currently chapter 242 and has enjoyed it i just wasn't a fan of the anime they skipped so much

ok fair enough, usually with those it's important to remember that they are meant to serve as promotion for the source material

Maurice_5 said:
Bit of a deep cut - but there's really only one answer to this for me, and thats Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou; Il Sole Penetra la Illusioni.

Haven't heard of it? Yeah, there's a reason for that, and that's because it's pretty awful - a Madoka ripoff with less interesting themes, characters and plotlines and without Kajiura Yuki's OST. But then it's got this as its OP:

Traumerei is LiSA at her best, and that really is saying something. It's worth getting the full song as well just so you can rock out to it - the OP is just so much better than the show that it's unreal.

Madoka rip off? count me in, about to add that to the list

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:25 PM
Sep 1, 2019 1:44 AM

Dec 2017
Superns18 said:
thevagus said:

The hate here is not blind. Even the people who loved it's manga hate that show.

Feb 2019
WaifuMaster17 said:
Superns18 said:

Actually,2nd Season and Re: are far cry from manga. First season is not bad at all.

welp TIL, will look into it one day(..)
Jul 2018
Fire Force
Tokyo Ghoul re 2nd season
Sep 1, 2019 1:45 AM

Feb 2019
laviha said:
Fire Force

Um, Fire force is awesome tho? Also the OP matches it perfectly. OP two is going to be even better too

thevagus said:
Superns18 said:

The hate here is not blind. Even the people who loved it's manga hate that show.

most MAL hate is blind too so I don't take reviews seriously. People shit on Tejina senpai here and it's amazing and one of the most popular shows on reddit/4chan

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:25 PM
Sep 1, 2019 1:46 AM

May 2017
Deadman's Wonderland. I am not gonna trash talk about it,i'll just say that's it's does not deserve such a good OP
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Sep 1, 2019 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
Superns18 said:
laviha said:
Fire Force

Um, Fire force is awesome tho? Also the OP matches it perfectly. OP two is going to be even better too

Fire Force is generic and I'm tired of watching shows like this. The characters aren't good either. Plot is average.
Sep 1, 2019 1:52 AM

Dec 2017
Superns18 said:
thevagus said:

most MAL hate is blind too so I don't take reviews seriously. People shit on Tejina senpai here and it's amazing and one of the most popular shows on reddit/4chan

Yeah, most of the hate on MAL is blind.
Downvoting a series if it is getting higher rating than your favorite series is a big thing here.
There is even a review here which criticizes a shojo ai type of show for being 'gay'.

Sep 1, 2019 1:58 AM

Mar 2015
Kiss of Death is way too good for a show like Darling in The Franxx.

Jan 2018
Fate UBW (2nd season especially), Angel Beats, No Game No Life. Love all these OPs to death. The shows though? Ehhh..

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Jul 2014
Sep 1, 2019 2:07 AM

Nov 2018
fire force, elfen lied and tokyo ghoul

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Sep 1, 2019 3:02 AM

Feb 2019
momoeiirin said:

another fire force, smh the disrespect. Fire force is amazing. The OP also fits it perfectly "inferno"

3 for domestic, must have really been disappointing to people, I listen to kawakwoameki everyday casually

Greyleaf said:
Fate UBW (2nd season especially), Angel Beats, No Game No Life. Love all these OPs to death. The shows though? Ehhh..

is that the one with brave by Aimer? I listen to that every day. You didn't like Angel Beats? That's unusual

thevagus said:
Superns18 said:

Yeah, most of the hate on MAL is blind.
Downvoting a series if it is getting higher rating than your favorite series is a big thing here.
There is even a review here which criticizes a shojo ai type of show for being 'gay'.

yea, I don't take anything seriously here from the reviews, mods, forum discussions etc. all shite

laviha said:
Superns18 said:

Fire Force is generic and I'm tired of watching shows like this. The characters aren't good either. Plot is average.

In what way is it generic? There's never been an anime with its premise. Not that I have ever heard of anyway. Only thing generic is its fanservice, but the plot is great. Guessing you have not read the manga.

Mirai said:
Kiss of Death is way too good for a show like Darling in The Franxx.

Listen to it daily, at least twice. It actually fits the theme of the show really well lyrically

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:26 PM
Sep 1, 2019 3:08 AM

Nov 2018
Superns18 said:
momoeiirin said:

another fire force, smh the disrespect. Fire force is amazing. The OP also fits it perfectly "inferno"

nah, I really wanted to like fire force, but everything just seems off for me,
however the OP is one of the few I always watch during every episode

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Sep 1, 2019 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
Superns18 said:
laviha said:

In what way is it generic? There's never been an anime with its premise. Not that I have ever heard of anyway. Only thing generic is its fanservice, but the plot is great. Guessing you have not read the manga.

It's basically like Ao no exorcist, if you haven't watched it you wouldn't know. I felt like I was watching Ao no exorcist trash being recycled. I haven't read the fire force manga, only watched four episodes of it and I don't think they're gonna pull off something that will make me want to continue any further with this series.
Sep 1, 2019 3:23 AM

Jan 2016
Sep 1, 2019 3:32 AM

Feb 2015
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Shakotan Boogie
Sep 1, 2019 3:36 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Ousama Game did not deserve coldrain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlmnDU5VrM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Sep 1, 2019 3:41 AM

Jul 2016
Yeah, I've got a few.

The new adaptation of Boogiepop from earlier this year had an awesome OP (and ED as well, but I lost interest in the rest of the show about halfway through.

There's also the first OP to Mirrai Nikki, a show I outright hate

Lastly, Children of the Whales, because the song is super good.
Sep 1, 2019 3:59 AM

Feb 2019
momoeiirin said:
Superns18 said:

nah, I really wanted to like fire force, but everything just seems off for me,
however the OP is one of the few I always watch during every episode

different strokes for different folks I guess

A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Yeah, I've got a few.

The new adaptation of Boogiepop from earlier this year had an awesome OP (and ED as well, but I lost interest in the rest of the show about halfway through.

Children of the whales is one I have really been interested in watching for some time now

Haptism93 said:
Ousama Game did not deserve coldrain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlmnDU5VrM

I've got this on my phone lol, banger

laviha said:
Superns18 said:

It's basically like Ao no exorcist, if you haven't watched it you wouldn't know. I felt like I was watching Ao no exorcist trash being recycled. I haven't read the fire force manga, only watched four episodes of it and I don't think they're gonna pull off something that will make me want to continue any further with this series.

have not seen that show so I can not confirm nor deny that, although it is on my PTW

AshitaNoJonas said:
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Shakotan Boogie

Bleach as in it didn't fit the tone of the series or what

that voice... it couldn't be, is that Tanya's VA??

DeadlyRavenSep 6, 2019 12:28 PM
Sep 1, 2019 4:04 AM

Jul 2016
Superns18 said:
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Yeah, I've got a few.

Children of the whales is one I have really been interested in watching for some time now

I've been thinking of giving it another shot (boogiepop too) but I keep putting them off
Sep 1, 2019 4:27 AM

Feb 2015
Superns18 said:
AshitaNoJonas said:
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Shakotan Boogie

Bleach as in it didn't fit the tone of the series or what

No, I just think Bleach as a whole is pretty bad, but the openings (and the music in general) is great.
Sep 1, 2019 4:51 AM
May 2016
Sailor Moon

That is to say, the OP is a lot better than the actual episodes

I wish sailor moon were actually good
Sep 1, 2019 6:31 AM

Jul 2014
Superns18 said:

3 for domestic, must have really been disappointing to people, I listen to kawakwoameki everyday casually

Just a shit anime with a really good opening. I didn't expect much from it to begin with so I wasn't really disappointed.
Sep 1, 2019 6:44 AM

Jun 2016
Domestic na Kanojo

also, Umine-- wait it doesn't exist
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

73 by traed »»
21 seconds ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
5 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 6 hours ago

16 by LenRea »»
6 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

19 by LenRea »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

23 by LenRea »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.