Just saw this article and not sure if it's true or not... hopefully its not

https://anime.date/anime/3993-senki-zesshou-symphogear-axz.html

Aug 31, 9:07 PM
silentanimelover said:

It's currently airing... so

Aug 31, 9:14 PM
Well under next episode it say canceled show ended I really hope this isn’t true

Aug 31, 9:16 PM

I don’t really trust the site from which you got that from.

Also, it’s more likely a listing error or something.

Aug 31, 9:23 PM
くみこ

I wouldn't trust some random articles with no official Source to back it up.
Modified by uwuarsa, Aug 31, 9:47 PM

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring—it was peace."

Aug 31, 9:40 PM
rakgu said:
silentanimelover said:

It's currently airing... so

there's another website that says it's supposed to run for 12 seasons...

Sep 1, 3:24 AM

It feels like an error and fake to me.

I feel like trolls got mad how Symphogear hasn't had popularity and all of a sudden trolls take their rout.

Sep 1, 9:04 AM
God of Anime

This season will get 13 episodes and of course wouldn't be cancelled. Do you know how popular this franchise is?

PlayStation: KoitoTV
Discord: Koito#0001
@Twitch Koito
@Koito91

Sep 1, 9:25 AM

AXZ has finished airing and we're on episode 9 of the current season. What the fuck is that page even trying to say? But this season will supposedly be the last Symphogear season, so there's that.

Sep 1, 11:32 AM
I won't trust that article. Not even a bit.

Sep 1, 6:34 PM
From what I've heard season 5 is supposed to be the last one but I guess we'll have to wait for it to finish to see if it's true or not.

Sep 4, 1:21 PM

@silentanimelover This is one of many anime fake news aggragators. Notice that there is completely sourceless news about Girly Air Force, Hakata tonkotsu ramens, Jushinki Pandora, Caligula, SukaSuka, having second season - it's complete bullshit. Or Fairy Tail having 4th season cancelled - they are finishing adaptation of original manga with this season next month (of course there is still chance that Hundred Years Quest will get adapted someday).

News on this site work like this:
any recent anime + add information about "studio is yet to announce renew of new season"
any older than 3 years anime + infomation that another season is cancelled, doesn't matter that there was nothning to cancel
Modified by bastek66, Sep 4, 1:26 PM

Sep 4, 1:30 PM
I don't consider a statement like that canceled. I would consider it ending. There has been much talk about this possibly being the last season, which may very well be the case since the writer has discussed recently how they had planned the ending out from the beginning. There could be more reasons, but we'll have to see. If it ends, it ends, though they could always try a next-gen thing if they simply decide to end the current symphogear group

Sep 4, 1:32 PM

NG_Chloe said:
I don't consider a statement like that canceled. I would consider it ending. There has been much talk about this possibly being the last season, which may very well be the case since the writer has discussed recently how they had planned the ending out from the beginning. There could be more reasons, but we'll have to see. If it ends, it ends, though they could always try a next-gen thing if they simply decide to end the current symphogear group

That site has zero credibility in first place. There is no sources, just automated fake news arsehole.

Sep 4, 4:32 PM

AzuriteX said:
Do you have a source on this?

Just everyone saying that it is, honestly. I don't know if anyone'e explicitly stated it to be, but it feels like it will be.

Sep 5, 12:41 AM
Ryuukichi0 said:
From what I've heard season 5 is supposed to be the last one but I guess we'll have to wait for it to finish to see if it's true or not.

I have that same exact feeling. If there's going to be another season, they need to come up with something that can beat this season.

Sep 7, 7:54 AM

Yep... they found Nana groping Aoi, it's over boys. Cancel culture wins again.
Mirai Nikki is TRASH
Angel Beats is horrible.
Charlotte is a dumpster fire.
Shinsekai Yori has no characters.
Oreimo's S2 specials don't actually exist.

IM NOT AN ELITIST

I live to see the day where Hidamari Sketch or Little Witch Academia get another season.

Sep 8, 8:58 PM
The show isn't being cancelled, but season 5 will be the last TV season. I hope we get a movie or something after XV.

Sep 10, 3:02 PM

clickbait thread.. nothing to see here.