Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2019 8:59 AM

May 2015
GenesisAria said:
@DarknessReality What i want to see most is them somehow pacify/befriend Shem-Ha, and then Miku gets to be like Elfnein/Carol is now... They set the precedent for it. Then we could finally have Miku as one of the gang :D

I do kinda miss the epic ring beam from G.

YES!!! I've seen soo many cute pictures of Shem Ha, Miku and Hibiki together so I'd love for Shem Ha to join their side. Symphogear has villains turn so easily and sometimes stupidly but for once I genuinely want them to do that here.

Sadly I don't think that'll be the case since she's murdered people and said she loves Humanity's suffering. Doubt she'll have a change of heart.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 2, 2019 12:02 PM

Dec 2009
DarknessReality said:
GenesisAria said:
@DarknessReality What i want to see most is them somehow pacify/befriend Shem-Ha, and then Miku gets to be like Elfnein/Carol is now... They set the precedent for it. Then we could finally have Miku as one of the gang :D

I do kinda miss the epic ring beam from G.

YES!!! I've seen soo many cute pictures of Shem Ha, Miku and Hibiki together so I'd love for Shem Ha to join their side. Symphogear has villains turn so easily and sometimes stupidly but for once I genuinely want them to do that here.

Sadly I don't think that'll be the case since she's murdered people and said she loves Humanity's suffering. Doubt she'll have a change of heart.

I dunno, i kind of almost imagine Hibiki stopping Shem-Ha, and then afterwards Miku being all grumpy & disciplining whenever Shem-Ha tries to do or say/think something ultra pessimistic lol
Being all like "hey stop that! you need to learn how to be nicer!" getting all mad and mom-like while Shem-Ha feebly tries to cold-shoulder her XD
It would allow for new dynamics between the characters, and more Miku character development too. ...Having a gear/robe-thing Miku could also get upset when Hibiki goes overboard as well, be all "my turn to protecc!"

I dunno, one can hope.
GenesisAriaSep 2, 2019 12:19 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 2, 2019 12:59 PM

May 2015
GenesisAria said:
DarknessReality said:

I dunno, i kind of almost imagine Hibiki stopping Shem-Ha, and then afterwards Miku being all grumpy & disciplining whenever Shem-Ha tries to do or say/think something ultra pessimistic lol
Being all like "hey stop that! you need to learn how to be nicer!" getting all mad and mom-like while Shem-Ha feebly tries to cold-shoulder her XD
It would allow for new dynamics between the characters, and more Miku character development too. ...Having a gear/robe-thing Miku could also get upset when Hibiki goes overboard as well, be all "my turn to protecc!"

I dunno, one can hope.

I hope Miku does actually keep a gear. Or at least for the final boss fight since she's been shown throughout the series to want to protect Hibiki too so it would be unfair to not give her some spot light doing that. Especially since Miku is literally the focus of XV as well.

I have a feeling Shem Ha might separate from Miku but she still has power so everyone can fight Shem Ha with the moon playing some part.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 3, 2019 4:09 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tachibana clashing with Maria?! Hell, this episode gave me slight Senki Zesshou Symphogear G flashbacks.

That gun shot scene was painful to watch. At least Tachibana still had her energy to fight this episode.

See kids, this is why you don't be that guy who watches raws, doesn't understand half of it and ends up getting simple things like main characters names wrong and looks silly.
May 11, 2021 7:42 AM

Feb 2020
Probably the best episode yet. Great action and deep emotions.

Noble Red's sudden death was completely unexpected.

I still don't like Hibiki's father at all. That guy is a jerk.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 8:07 AM
Jun 18, 2021 5:29 AM

Feb 2014
Poor Tsubasa didn't catch a single break this episode :'( So sad to see her father die and her have to watch it all happen (I was gonna say she also would've noticed her uncle was dead too, but he survived somehow...really suprised by that actually, I thought he was dead for sure). I really liked how she got a golden transformation!!! That means that Hibiki's not the only one who can have that be a thing, so maybe we can expect that for more characters too!!! :D Would've been cool to see her take out her evil grandfather but oh well

Yikes, Elza, Millaarc, and Vanessa kinda got brutally killed by Miku there O_o I feel a little bad but not super bad, they were pretty low...I still feel like Millaarc is the main one who does stuff, Vanessa does some, and Elza doesn't really do much of anything. I hope we can still learn more about what exactly Millaarc's creepy eye power thing is. Maybe Hibiki is free from it now that she's dead?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2021 6:40 AM
Oct 2020
This episode gave me a reason to loath Symphogear so much. How there they make an arc where Tsubasa the only REAL character of the show gets her art killed but poor writing.
Jan 22, 2022 1:34 AM

Jul 2017
Holy shit! This ep was just heavy in many ways. This series is really trying to break us now. The developments in this ep really made for the biggest rollercoaster of an ep this series has had so far. I don't know where to start.

I just knew Tsubasa was gonna break at some point, but man, I wasn't ever gonna be ready. This girl has had it way too rough. Can't believe Yatsuhiro had to go out like that, fuck... this clan is turning into quite the tragedy.

We need a Fudou backstory of some kind tho. This man's conviction just can't run dry. Like, just wtf is he actually on?
lol

Noble Red are just sooo fucking pathetic at this point. Their cause is wack and they still getting absolutely nowhere. Amazing how they can still speak about returning to human so righteously lmao. The hypocrisy is really something else. I doubt this will be the end of them tho.

Feb 4, 2022 3:39 PM

Feb 2015
Wow that was a pretty good episode. Does this mean Noble Red are gone now? Well, if they aren't mentioned/shown next episode... rip. Can't really feel pity for them especially after the things Milla and (to some extent) Vanessa did.
Sep 17, 2023 4:53 PM

Nov 2010
Maria vs. Tsubasa was so hot to watch, but the fight between Genjuurou and Fudou takes the cake! I never expected Fudou to be such a badass and hella strong. It is still unexplained why they are so powerful, even though they are normal humans.

Oh no! The Alchemist trio is dead for real!? I feel bad for them. My sexy Millaarc died. No! I wish I were there so I could eat her remains.

Fudou doesn't give a shit about killing all his heirs? Is he okay with his clan going extinct? He's gone insane. He reminds me of that old bastard from Shigurui.

More topics from this board

» New Symphogear project announced

Monkiesmata - Nov 20, 2022

12 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 9, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

42 by rsc-pl »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

85 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2019

52 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:51 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2019

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.