Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2019 9:05 AM
Apr 2018
For me, the biggest thing was the pace change from canon. When everything's subbed I'm gonna binge rewatch S2 with a different perspective. Originally I went in hoping to see the poignant build up of despair and isolation which was a major theme in the novel, but since the formatting of this season didn't prioritize that, I felt a bit at a loss...BUT it's my own fault for having preconceived expectations. When I rewatch S2 I'm gonna try to separate the donghua and the novel more in my mind and try to see it as it's own thing. Expecting to see something that isn't there, gave me a bias that I need to lose before rewatching lol.

Anyway, the art was so freaking good. Everybody was ridiculously pretty, I'm in love with eeeeveryone. The backgrounds art was insane, and there were a massive amount of hard-hitting, emotional scenes that really wowed me. Amazing new OST material, including suspenseful and dramatic music that I can't wait til it's released!

I'd love if S3 went back to S1's pacing, and really explored the present-timeline arcs that haven't been shown yet. Anyone have any speculation about S3?

Novel spoilers:

Does anyone know anything about S3, how many episodes are expected or anything? I don't even know if S3 is slated to be the last season. If they flesh everything out well it's plausibly enough material for a couple more seasons, which would be great! Anyone know anything?

Otherwise, thank you donghua team I love you guys! 😍 See everyone next year on the MAL forums for S3 lol
IdknymkreAug 31, 2019 9:14 AM
Aug 31, 2019 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
So far so good but like you pointed out, the pacing didn't really work out for me because I had too many expectations after finishing the novel. On the other hand, I understood everything that they managed to lay out so S3 is bound to be jam packed with drama, action, and even some angst. I heard a chibi version of the donghua would be released in 2020!
Aug 31, 2019 10:19 AM
Apr 2018
moshiyare said:
So far so good but like you pointed out, the pacing didn't really work out for me because I had too many expectations after finishing the novel. On the other hand, I understood everything that they managed to lay out so S3 is bound to be jam packed with drama, action, and even some angst. I heard a chibi version of the donghua would be released in 2020!

Yeah dude I heard this chibi thing too! Do you have a link to a source on this news? I just got it from the grapevine. But I'm always down for extra material lol
Aug 31, 2019 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Yalthamen said:
moshiyare said:

Yeah dude I heard this chibi thing too! Do you have a link to a source on this news? I just got it from the grapevine. But I'm always down for extra material lol

https://twitter.com/YSFYC_CRT/status/1167619328570560513

This account does translations of chinese sources so I'm assuming this is a notice at the end of the episode or maybe even a notice from the official team's site.

Anyway, I always read Cuchallain's twitter for Mo Dao Zu Shi news because he's always as hyped as we are.
Aug 31, 2019 10:30 AM
Apr 2018
moshiyare said:
Yalthamen said:

https://twitter.com/YSFYC_CRT/status/1167619328570560513

This account does translations of chinese sources so I'm assuming this is a notice at the end of the episode or maybe even a notice from the official team's site.

Anyway, I always read Cuchallain's twitter for Mo Dao Zu Shi news because he's always as hyped as we are.

That's the announcement I saw too I didn't know what the source was tho. Oh well it's not like I need to know hahaha I'll just take whatever comes. After the Sv manhua catastrophe I'm glad to hear of any new adaptations of anything lol
Aug 31, 2019 10:53 AM
Mar 2018
Such a pity that they had only 8 episodes, the part with Wei Ying as Yiling Patriarch,everything before his death was my favourite and everything was so rushed. But they still managed to make it logically and emotionally, so yep ^^
And art was obviously freaking good and music was amazing
Aug 31, 2019 11:12 AM
Apr 2018
_Catherina_ said:
Such a pity that they had only 8 episodes, the part with Wei Ying as Yiling Patriarch,everything before his death was my favourite and everything was so rushed. But they still managed to make it logically and emotionally, so yep ^^
And art was obviously freaking good and music was amazing

Yeee I don't think the suspenseful emotionalism of that time period in his life was conveyed to donghua-only watchers... But... For novel readers the donghua knew exactly where to stick the knives in our hearts hahah. I hope more ppl will read the novel so they know what he went thru 😵
Aug 31, 2019 12:19 PM

Aug 2008
i separated the novel cus i took them at 2 different things soit didn't bother me much :)))
of course wouldn't be all in an animation, same goes for all
The spider is watching
Aug 31, 2019 1:05 PM

Dec 2016
I still haven't finished it. I agree. The pacing is too fast, if they kept the s1 pacing it would have been perfect. But I kinda see this as some kind of 'official fanfiction (if that makes sense lol) that kinda makes the whole thing more enjoyable (I have the same mindset for Untamed). I like the new additions, like the Jin ZiXun thing never occurred to me and I really liked that bit. No need to mention art and animation, it's perfect.
The pacing took away the emotional build up. Like JXH and JYL relationship, JXZ's death.

If I were to rate it based on novel which I would give 10/10, the donghua would be somewhere around 8.5. But since it's not a completely true adaptation, I don't mind giving it a grade higher.
S3 should take it a bit slower if they are planning another 8 episodes, I think they need S4 too. They better make Yi CIty at least 2 episodes long though or I'll actually be salty

On the side note, I'm actually excited for the chibi donghua. I'll be honest I despise chibi things, but if that means more MDZS I'm all out for it (lowkey hoping for more Wen Zhuliu <3)
Aug 31, 2019 1:42 PM
Apr 2018
Mici_Angels said:
I still haven't finished it. I agree. The pacing is too fast, if they kept the s1 pacing it would have been perfect. But I kinda see this as some kind of 'official fanfiction (if that makes sense lol) that kinda makes the whole thing more enjoyable (I have the same mindset for Untamed). I like the new additions, like the Jin ZiXun thing never occurred to me and I really liked that bit. No need to mention art and animation, it's perfect.
The pacing took away the emotional build up. Like JXH and JYL relationship, JXZ's death.

If I were to rate it based on novel which I would give 10/10, the donghua would be somewhere around 8.5. But since it's not a completely true adaptation, I don't mind giving it a grade higher.
S3 should take it a bit slower if they are planning another 8 episodes, I think they need S4 too. They better make Yi CIty at least 2 episodes long though or I'll actually be salty

On the side note, I'm actually excited for the chibi donghua. I'll be honest I despise chibi things, but if that means more MDZS I'm all out for it (lowkey hoping for more Wen Zhuliu <3)

Yeah I was expecting/hoping for the exact same pacing, with a couple present episodes then the 2nd flashback arc as 1 cohesive storyline. They really skimped hard on the 2nd flashback arc, which is arguably the soul of the whole novel haha.

Yi City is so highly anticipated I think everyone's holding them accountable to do it really thoroughly. What I'm worried about is
Aug 31, 2019 2:13 PM

Dec 2016
Yalthamen said:
Mici_Angels said:

Yeah I was expecting/hoping for the exact same pacing, with a couple present episodes then the 2nd flashback arc as 1 cohesive storyline. They really skimped hard on the 2nd flashback arc, which is arguably the soul of the whole novel haha.

Yi City is so highly anticipated I think everyone's holding them accountable to do it really thoroughly. What I'm worried about is

They sure are going doing a lot of back and forth with past/present. Should have made it more linear, like how flashbacks in s1 took a full 12.5 episodes without stopping.
I adore the three residents of Yi City, and their domestic relationship while it lasted. If they don't make the domestics part, I'll be angry (i'll shot down a grade, I swear). Even Untamed felt like it speed it up.
Aug 31, 2019 2:33 PM
Apr 2018
Mici_Angels said:
Yalthamen said:

They sure are going doing a lot of back and forth with past/present. Should have made it more linear, like how flashbacks in s1 took a full 12.5 episodes without stopping.
I adore the three residents of Yi City, and their domestic relationship while it lasted. If they don't make the domestics part, I'll be angry (i'll shot down a grade, I swear). Even Untamed felt like it speed it up.

Yeah I think the 2nd flashback arc needed a full linear portrayal even more than the 1st one did, if I could switch it and have S1 material be squished into 8 episodes and S2 material given a full layout, I would take that option.

I have no filter so everything's going in a spoiler tag lol

Aug 31, 2019 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
Yalthamen said:
Mici_Angels said:

Yeah I think the 2nd flashback arc needed a full linear portrayal even more than the 1st one did, if I could switch it and have S1 material be squished into 8 episodes and S2 material given a full layout, I would take that option.

I have no filter so everything's going in a spoiler tag lol

S1 sure did feel longer than some novel parts. I like it when they went that route. I wonder if there was some other reason they changed the pacing so much for s2. I also noticed that they added the adult guidance while giving the s2 a 13-pg rating.... China really doesn't make sense sometimes, but I guess s2 isn't as bloody as s1 (thank you Lotus Pier)
Aug 31, 2019 5:34 PM
Apr 2018
Mici_Angels said:

S1 sure did feel longer than some novel parts. I like it when they went that route. I wonder if there was some other reason they changed the pacing so much for s2. I also noticed that they added the adult guidance while giving the s2 a 13-pg rating.... China really doesn't make sense sometimes, but I guess s2 isn't as bloody as s1 (thank you Lotus Pier)

Yeah s1 even had some quality filler, like the archery competition. They did cut some things but it definitely wasn't as choppy as S2. But you only watch subbed eps right, so you've only seen to e4?

Also, YOU GUYS. This chibi version we're apparently getting in between seasons is driving me totally insane with speculation. Do yall think it will be like a MDZS jr. high type situation? Like how aot and demon slayer etc. have school spoofs lol a mdzs one would complete my life. Lol. If it's not the canon adaptation, I'm 100% impossible to displease (it's just, canon adaptations make me nervous coz the book is so precious to me). I will love any random cutesy filler stuff they throw at us hahaha.
Aug 31, 2019 6:21 PM

Dec 2016
Yalthamen said:
Mici_Angels said:

Yeah s1 even had some quality filler, like the archery competition. They did cut some things but it definitely wasn't as choppy as S2. But you only watch subbed eps right, so you've only seen to e4?

Also, YOU GUYS. This chibi version we're apparently getting in between seasons is driving me totally insane with speculation. Do yall think it will be like a MDZS jr. high type situation? Like how aot and demon slayer etc. have school spoofs lol a mdzs one would complete my life. Lol. If it's not the canon adaptation, I'm 100% impossible to displease (it's just, canon adaptations make me nervous coz the book is so precious to me). I will love any random cutesy filler stuff they throw at us hahaha.

Yep. Next are the Wens and whatnot in episode 5 for me. I still think s2 has good fillers but they would work even better without the cutting. They started really good with ep1, I wonder if censors/laws have something to do with the pacing..... I remember hearing somewhere that the 8episode thing is because of some censorship or scanning it had to go trough (?)

I'm hoping chibi donghua is all kinds of silly fillers. Like WWX being a little minx at LQR's class or some bonding time at Cloud Recesses. AND MORE WEN NING, DAMN IT
Aug 31, 2019 6:42 PM
Apr 2018
Mici_Angels said:
Yalthamen said:

Yep. Next are the Wens and whatnot in episode 5 for me. I still think s2 has good fillers but they would work even better without the cutting. They started really good with ep1, I wonder if censors/laws have something to do with the pacing..... I remember hearing somewhere that the 8episode thing is because of some censorship or scanning it had to go trough (?)

I'm hoping chibi donghua is all kinds of silly fillers. Like WWX being a little minx at LQR's class or some bonding time at Cloud Recesses. AND MORE WEN NING, DAMN IT

Noo the yi city pv is for next season. But I'm glad they didn't cram it into the final episodes this season. Yeah I hope it's just xy noticing them.

I heard that they had a short deadline to submit content to the censorship review board so maybe that had something to do with it... But even so, the fillers were good in S1 because they weren't cutting canon material in favor of filler material. They did cut some canon stuff but it usually made enough sense that I'm not complaining. But. S2 cut the randomest things. Like why would they even show that JZX/JYL soup scene if they weren't gonna give it any context? It made no sense lol. We need a release of directors cuts where all the episodes are extended to like 45 minutes hahaha.

Don't get me wrong I love the show and everything it's just my comments are a result of being a fanatic about the novel and wanting it to have the best adaptation possible.

But yeah the chibi thing has me so excited. The only way I could get happier is a mxtx crossover chibi spinoff. I would freaking die immediately😭 Since most anime spoofs put serious characters from serious worlds into random modern high school/Jr high classes that's what I'm imagining, even tho that's probably just a Japan thing, my imagination has completely run wild. I srsly need some info about what this spinoff will entail lmao
Aug 31, 2019 7:04 PM

May 2017
As donghua only watcher(havent read the novel), this season 2 still come out great and enjoyable for me, story and animation are still amazing also the OST are the best♡ but most like ppl says the pace bit too fast but its not affecting the series as whole, its still the best show from this season lol! Just wish they keep the same pace from the first season for the next season 3 tho...anyone know the reason why they changed it from 15 ep to 8 ep only? Its budget prob or?

Also season 3 at 2020.....the waiting saga continues....man i'll patiently wait for it :")
livexevilAug 31, 2019 7:08 PM
Aug 31, 2019 7:22 PM
Apr 2018
livexevil said:
As donghua only watcher(havent read the novel), this season 2 still come out great and enjoyable for me, story and animation are still amazing also the OST are the best♡ but most like ppl says the pace bit too fast but its not affecting the series as whole, its still the best show from this season lol! Just wish they keep the same pace from the first season for the next season 3 tho...anyone know the reason why they changed it from 15 ep to 8 ep only? Its budget prob or?

Also season 3 at 2020.....the waiting saga continues....man i'll patiently wait for it :")

Apparently they were crunched for time to submit their content to the censorship review board and could only complete 8 episodes. I've seen speculation that the next season will be like a Season 2 pt 2 thing, but idk. Apparently they were originally slated for 45 total episodes, idk if that's still the intention. I don't follow Chinese social media so all my info comes from the grapevine lol.

Don't patiently wait read the novel lmao. Sorry. Gotta push that source material on everyone 🤣
Aug 31, 2019 8:01 PM

May 2017
Yalthamen said:
livexevil said:

Apparently they were crunched for time to submit their content to the censorship review board and could only complete 8 episodes. I've seen speculation that the next season will be like a Season 2 pt 2 thing, but idk. Apparently they were originally slated for 45 total episodes, idk if that's still the intention. I don't follow Chinese social media so all my info comes from the grapevine lol.

Don't patiently wait read the novel lmao. Sorry. Gotta push that source material on everyone 🤣
oic :o i tho its budget prob lol.
If that was the case, wish next season will have more episode... its pity if they trying to stuff everything in small amount ep, this series really have his own charm, great story, great character, great world building, everything is wonderfull. Wish they realize how powerfull & unique this series is to attract more ppl to watch donghua animation and to know chinese culture, they should giving this series extra/special treatment.

Well, i keep myself away from reading the novel bcs my friends(who already read it)keep pestering me to read the novel didnt find the s1 & s2 donghua amusing..its not up to her expectation i guess, she keep complaining many of the part being cut esp the wangxian moment(which is pity they cut it) she got dissapointed. So i think if i read the novel, it will took off my enjoyable from watching the donghua, because i will have high hopes for it & ended up dissapointed if my fav part got cut up too. I guess i just want to watch it from non fans or common prespective & turns out this season still great and amazing(eventho the pace bit lacking)its still keeping my interest up for the next season.
livexevilAug 31, 2019 8:09 PM
Sep 1, 2019 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
Sep 1, 2019 5:11 AM

Aug 2019
moshiyare said:

They showed this in the live action drama, so if the anime skipped this part, we all know it is not because of the censorship
Sep 1, 2019 7:53 AM
Apr 2018
Lynlovesdonghua said:
moshiyare said:

They showed this in the live action drama, so if the anime skipped this part, we all know it is not because of the censorship

Lol CQL was very daring. They really pushed the censorship board to their limits. (even though in the same scene, they censored Mxy's crush on JGY but
I'm comparison, the donghua plays it much safer and censors a lot harder. CQL kept things darker and did indeed include
but I wouldn't be surprised if the donghua cut all of that out.
Sep 1, 2019 9:06 AM

Dec 2016
Yalthamen said:
Mici_Angels said:

Noo the yi city pv is for next season. But I'm glad they didn't cram it into the final episodes this season. Yeah I hope it's just xy noticing them.

I heard that they had a short deadline to submit content to the censorship review board so maybe that had something to do with it... But even so, the fillers were good in S1 because they weren't cutting canon material in favor of filler material. They did cut some canon stuff but it usually made enough sense that I'm not complaining. But. S2 cut the randomest things. Like why would they even show that JZX/JYL soup scene if they weren't gonna give it any context? It made no sense lol. We need a release of directors cuts where all the episodes are extended to like 45 minutes hahaha.

Don't get me wrong I love the show and everything it's just my comments are a result of being a fanatic about the novel and wanting it to have the best adaptation possible.

But yeah the chibi thing has me so excited. The only way I could get happier is a mxtx crossover chibi spinoff. I would freaking die immediately😭 Since most anime spoofs put serious characters from serious worlds into random modern high school/Jr high classes that's what I'm imagining, even tho that's probably just a Japan thing, my imagination has completely run wild. I srsly need some info about what this spinoff will entail lmao

I saw it on tumblr, just 3 pics but it was enough. Wait, is the next season going to be just the Yi city arc? I haven't gotten a lot of info on anything bc of my studies.
The soup scene was so out of nowhere. If anything it showed WWX butting in on everything just to butt in. That part shouldn't have been but so much.
I'm glad donghua-only people love it still. I can see they are also feeling the pace pickup.
I would love if they crossover with other MXTX novels. Maybe there would be cameo or background characters in some episodes? I mean, all are cultivation they could blend in nicely.
Sep 1, 2019 9:24 AM
Apr 2018
Mici_Angels said:
Yalthamen said:

I saw it on tumblr, just 3 pics but it was enough. Wait, is the next season going to be just the Yi city arc? I haven't gotten a lot of info on anything bc of my studies.
The soup scene was so out of nowhere. If anything it showed WWX butting in on everything just to butt in. That part shouldn't have been but so much.
I'm glad donghua-only people love it still. I can see they are also feeling the pace pickup.
I would love if they crossover with other MXTX novels. Maybe there would be cameo or background characters in some episodes? I mean, all are cultivation they could blend in nicely.

Dude I just re watched the yi city pv and they definitely meet homeboy. It shows wwx and lwj, by themselves, turning around and making eye contact with him. And the title of the pv is "meeting him for the first time" or something, but that might be a fan title... Idk, since I don't follow Chinese social media, idk what is fan speculation and what is official statements lol. But lwj and wwx meeting him has me nervous. If they cut the wwx/juniors parts I'll be depressed. But I'm probably just paranoid.

I would be so freaking happy if they gave all 4 final arcs their own season lmao but I have no idea. Yi city could easily be stretched out for several episodes. I'm just hoping... They don't keep pacing things like S2...

Totally unrelated:::You're reading SV right? Did you keep up with all the manhua drama? They released the first 3 chapters of the manhua a few days ago (it was soooo freaking pretty), told us they'd release 3 chapters a week, then abruptly took the chapters down and went on "indefinite hiatus" coz one of the employees publicly trash talked mxtx and refused to apologize. The announcement/release/recall&cancellation all happened within like a few days it was so crazy and they got our hopes up then smashed them to bits.
IdknymkreSep 1, 2019 10:22 AM
Sep 20, 2019 4:30 AM

Mar 2010
I think it’s kind of too fast-paced, the emphasis is on action, and the relationships between the characters are somehow neglected. I'm not really sure I like it.
Oct 6, 2019 5:09 AM
Dec 2015
Hey, Modaozushi fan here :)
I liked it a lot, I like both donghua and live-action (the untamed), but I think I actually prefer the Untamed at the moment overall, but both are amazing.
I havent read the novel but one day it would be nice to ! :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing Xiao Xingchen's arc in season 3. :)
I wrote a poem the other day for that character if anyone would like it, but don't read it if you're only watching donghua and haven't seen liveaction or read novel or anythign or it will spoil.

<3

https://www.deviantart.com/1ostwolf/art/For-Xiao-Xingchen-815683070
Dec 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Nov 2009
I think it was the right decision to exclude the yaoi part from the show. Those who want it can go read the novel, after all. I personally wouldn't have touched this title with a 10 foot pole otherwise no matter how pretty the animation was, but toning BL down allowed the story to focus on the plot and mystery, making it attractive to a much wider audience.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 26, 2019 7:27 AM
Dec 2015
CG said:
I think it was the right decision to exclude the yaoi part from the show. Those who want it can go read the novel, after all. I personally wouldn't have touched this title with a 10 foot pole otherwise no matter how pretty the animation was, but toning BL down allowed the story to focus on the plot and mystery, making it attractive to a much wider audience.
That defeats the original intent of the story, toning down the BL just makes it worse since there was a purpose to it in the first place and character development is lost as well as clunky rushed scenes as a result of not adapting their relationship correctly. It doesn't need a wider audience but to respect the source material enough to keep in main plot points that made the novel so great (they only toned it downed because of China's "strictness" in regards to homosexuality, really making it seem like a cop-out but I get why they censored it due to that reason)
Jan 3, 2020 4:50 AM
Nov 2019
It was too confusing for me.
The time travel could've been portrayed more properly.
Jan 6, 2020 9:40 AM

Apr 2015
SayaniChan said:

Time travel??

There's zero time travel here
Jan 6, 2020 4:19 PM
Nov 2019
Vsegda7 said:
SayaniChan said:

Time travel??

Past visions of Wei Wuxian and coming back to present again.
I meant it in that sense.
Jan 7, 2020 1:49 AM

Apr 2015
SayaniChan said:
Vsegda7 said:

Time travel??

Past visions of Wei Wuxian and coming back to present again.
I meant it in that sense.

Season 1 is one big flashback starting forom the end of ep 2 to the last few minutes of ep 15

From Season 2 Past!WWX's design is distinct enough not to mix him up with Present!WWX
Jan 8, 2020 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
I also thought the pacing could be slower. I heard there are more scenes with his sister in the novel and lice action drama, so they could make 8 or 9 maybe, but overall it was as amazing as season 1.
Jan 29, 2020 5:01 AM
Aug 2018
Can anyone tell me an authentic site where i can read the novel for "mo dao zu shi"?
Bcz I FREAKIN love the anime😍
And I don't want to read any half assed version of the novel
The site I found is this:
https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/novels/grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation/
It shows 126 chapters...that seems quite a few or maybe I'm just used to reading novels with thousands of chapters 😂
Anyways if you guys know anything plz let me know 😊
Amyyy715Jan 29, 2020 5:51 AM
Jan 31, 2020 4:32 AM
Apr 2018
Amyyy715 said:
Can anyone tell me an authentic site where i can read the novel for "mo dao zu shi"?
It shows 126 chapters...that seems quite a few or maybe I'm just used to reading novels with thousands of chapters 😂

You found the right site. 126 chapters is everything haha. Currently Exiled Rebels is the only site with a complete translation and it's where most of us read it who read in English. Enjoy!! (BTW... Thousands of chapters? Do you read a lot of xianxia novels?? Because if so, after you read MDZS you should definitely check out the author's first book Scum Villain's Self Saving System! And whether or not you read xianxia, also check out her third book Tian Guan Ci Fu hahah... Also, you can usually find all the originally translated chapters of a novel on novelupdates.com if you're not familiar with that site.)
IdknymkreJan 31, 2020 4:41 AM
Feb 3, 2020 3:32 AM

Apr 2010
Off-topic but will they release 3rd season of this series?
Feb 3, 2020 11:34 AM

Apr 2015
Tekakurika said:

We're getting a Chibi MDZS series this year and adaptations of two other works by the same author. Some people were saying S3 will be delayed 'till next year, but there are no official announcements yet.
Feb 4, 2020 4:33 AM

Apr 2010
Vsegda7 said:
Tekakurika said:

We're getting a Chibi MDZS series this year and adaptations of two other works by the same author. Some people were saying S3 will be delayed 'till next year, but there are no official announcements yet.

Can I ask what other works?
Feb 4, 2020 4:47 AM

May 2018
Season 1 is still much better than season 2.
Feb 4, 2020 8:20 AM

Apr 2015
Tekakurika said:
Vsegda7 said:

Can I ask what other works?

Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26eQVtC2PQ

Heaven Official's Blessing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV12r5Hs7Kg
Feb 5, 2020 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
s1 was much more better
Apr 2, 2020 6:30 AM
Aug 2018
Yalthamen said:
Amyyy715 said:

You found the right site. 126 chapters is everything haha. Currently Exiled Rebels is the only site with a complete translation and it's where most of us read it who read in English. Enjoy!! (BTW... Thousands of chapters? Do you read a lot of xianxia novels?? Because if so, after you read MDZS you should definitely check out the author's first book Scum Villain's Self Saving System! And whether or not you read xianxia, also check out her third book Tian Guan Ci Fu hahah... Also, you can usually find all the originally translated chapters of a novel on novelupdates.com if you're not familiar with that site.)

Thankyou so muchhh!! And yeahh I do read xianxia....actually i read all kinds🤔... anything that pique my interest😂
Well I just recently started reading mostly I'm into anime.I wish they'd complete anime too, it's so frustrating when they leave them in between or change the storyline from that of the manga😥
Also thankyou for the recommendations aswell
Will definitely check them out😊
May 29, 2020 11:55 PM
Apr 2018
Personally, I like 2nd season more than the 1st one.
Oct 29, 2022 12:01 AM
Sep 2022
This is one of the greatest art performances that made me swing drunk, and I keep coming back to it feeling energized, all the love to Muqing and all the love to Weixian

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 2, 2019

24 by KuroKen15 »»
Feb 15, 12:05 PM

» Are you confused?

Idknymkre - Aug 7, 2019

14 by serina7 »»
Feb 7, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 3, 2019

28 by samyllazevedo »»
Oct 2, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xealias - Aug 23, 2019

51 by iamnameers »»
Feb 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xealias - Aug 31, 2019

50 by diorcula »»
Jan 31, 2023 1:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.