Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting....this train they're on took a route to a rather abnormal forest. In the meantime, there's still the mystery about the servant Gray faced. Olga also seems to be not very cooperative with Gray.

Seems like a buildup episode. I kinda like the suspense. Gray's battle is turning kinda personal :o
Stark700Aug 31, 2019 9:58 AM
Aug 31, 2019 10:05 AM

Apr 2016
They just did Tsukihime, interesting.

But forget all that, Jean needs his own spin-off series about killing zombies while cooking. Now seriously .. is it just me or the pacing is all over the place, like it feels weird watching it.
Aug 31, 2019 10:07 AM

Aug 2013
Waver is still sleeping and recovering from his injuries and Gray is battling against that servant.

Aug 31, 2019 10:34 AM

Feb 2016
Gray fighting on somewhat equal terms with the servant while Waver recovers. More deaths in the creepy forest.
Quite curious on what that wooden statue-like thing was. The episode left us with a cliffhanger.
Overall a pretty nice episode with balanced action and suspense.
Aug 31, 2019 12:04 PM

Jul 2019
Melvin times are good times. Great to see there is more to him than his family wealth. And Gray this determined to fight? Hell yeah!
Aug 31, 2019 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
One thing captivates the complex emotions I feel about this anime: residentsleeper emote.
Aug 31, 2019 12:09 PM

Aug 2016
I am surprised, but grateful that they threw in a little Tsukihime. This series really does seem to like linking itself to the other works & spinoffs
Aug 31, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Ah Melvin drops in and out like he just was there. XD The guy needs to get his health straight.

Adashino Hishiri is most likely the everchanging fox with keeping her hands involved in everything. Just what is on with her?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 31, 2019 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
Those three mages died in the most hilarious way possible. What prompted them to carve a path while everyone else barricaded themselves inside their room?

So Adashino is likely the killer? She seems suspicious ever since the mansion incident. I'm curious how she summoned Hephaestion. Also, wonder if Kairi and Luvia will uncover more info now that the mystery is beginning to unravel.

Priest dude is super badass! Probably my favorite side character so far.

This arc has been fun so far. Much better than the episodic beginning of the series.
Aug 31, 2019 1:30 PM
Sep 2012
I'm really glad that the series is finally picking up speed. I've been a giant fan of the slow episodic mysteries and world building. However this arc is really allowing all of our characters to interact in a much larger way. It really has been a blast so far and I'm quite excited to see how everything resolves. Maybe not the best series this loaded season but absolutely one of my personal favorites.
Aug 31, 2019 2:33 PM

Apr 2015
Gray has another encounter with the servant from the day before. She wants to defeat her. I swear that forest is a bit creepy, it sure took care of those first 3 guys pretty quickly.

I always thought Adashino was a bit shady.
Aug 31, 2019 3:12 PM

Sep 2017
Hishiri is up to no good ? She has been the most suspicious character so far. i liked the fight between Gray and Hephaestion. I hope we see more of it in the next episode.
Sep 1, 2019 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
So, is Olga Marie going to die in this as well? Poor girl, she always gets the short end of the stick. Also, I'm not one bit surprised by the fact that Adashino is the killer, that woman was suspicious as fuck ever since the first time she appeared.
Sep 1, 2019 1:05 AM

Aug 2015
Some real QUALITY when those train tracks took off lol
Melvin Weins takes out a violin and plays...suddenly, the sound is of a string orchestra lol

Overall, I remain extremely satisfied. I think Luvia is getting probably as much screentime as I can reasonably hope for.

Man, I hope Holy Church Ojisan doesn't die, he's a pretty cool dude.

I had a feeling it was going to be Trisha's head in the pocket dimension...wonder if that's what decapitated her?

Of course, Snake Lady is involved....but is she the killer or is she merely the Belloq to Olga Marie's Indiana Jones, swooping in to steal the mystic eyes after someone else does all the work?
Sep 1, 2019 6:04 AM

Jul 2016
Good episode. The mystery continues. Waver still unconcious, Melvin arrives. Gray and others goes to repair the leyline that stuck their train. Hephaestion vs Gray incoming. Olga discovers something and Adashino appeared. Overall its a build up episode and halfway point of the arc. To the next episode.

Sep 1, 2019 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
Stop the Olga bullying!
Of course Yvette had to orgasm when she got that enhancement from Melvin, well Gray a bit too I guess.
nerfxSep 1, 2019 11:29 AM
Sep 1, 2019 8:51 PM

Dec 2015
Hephaestion is hot as usual. And she has heterochromatic eyes too I see.

Please Olga don't die again T_T
Sep 1, 2019 9:58 PM
Mar 2015
Love Gray's fight with the servant
Sep 1, 2019 10:29 PM

Jul 2016
Poor Olga, if seeing the beheaded body of Trisha wasn't enough, now she has to deal with the severed head as well.

As expected, it was another thrilling episode. Everyone are dealing with their own problems at the same time but I like how the show is handling the pacing and the transition between scenes so far.

Next episode seems promising. Really interested in seeing Adashino's role in all this and of course, Gray vs. Hephaestion has me quite excited as well.
Sep 3, 2019 12:00 AM

Oct 2017
This got even more complex. This episode was decent thou the last part was great.
Sep 3, 2019 12:00 AM

Oct 2017
This got even more complex. This episode was decent thou the last part was great.
Sep 3, 2019 5:32 AM

May 2016
Action wise it was pretty Good.
Sep 4, 2019 7:18 PM

Feb 2009
Please Olga Marie don't die in here too

Sep 5, 2019 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
yeahhh i really tried, but cant go on with this

sorry case files, youre just a bad written DDD, not even gray can make me want to still watch.

I like Melvin, but meh.

2/5, dropped.
Sep 8, 2019 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
Zombie cooking LOL

Melvin can give people orgasms with his violin.

I didn’t think Olga would suddenly find the head.

I’m definitely curious with what will happen with Gray at the end. She needs to run!
Sep 8, 2019 8:53 PM
Mar 2017
Well, things start to get complicated now that Waver is unconscious and that dream that Gray had where we see Hephaestion yelling at who seems to be Ishkandar, personally every time the mystery gets bigger and the few clues we have make the situation more difficult to decipher, but what I am sure is that Hephaestion may not be a Servant, but rather something that equals in power that a real Servant possesses.
But things do not end here, the Rail Zeppelin changes its destiny and goes to a forest known as the son of Einnashe, which to top is capable of attacking those who try to damage the forest.

The part where Shishigou and Luvia went to talk to Jean was so WTF, I laughed a lot with his cooking show, the face that Luvia put on completely identified me, besides Luvia enjoying the food was delicious, but seriously speaking Jean does very Good role as an informant and gave a good clue, Trisha also went to Jean to get information about an old murder case.

I was beginning to miss Melvin, how good that he came to support his friend, but what I liked the most was to see why Melvin is recognized as someone important, due to his incredible skills as a tuner, in addition he looked so cool playing the violin.

The church priest along with Ivette, Melvin and Gray are in charge of finding a way to release the Rail Zeppelin, but for their bad luck Hephaestion appears and starts an incredible fight with Gray.

The mystical eye of Ivette is really cool, it is very useful in the complicated situation in which the group is and in the end they manage to free the Rail Zeppelin.

Olga Marie manages to discover a clue about Trisha's death, unfortunately for the girl that clue was a dimensional pocket where Trisha's lost head was hidden and the worst part is that the elusive Adashino finds out about this discovery.

Finally the episode ends with Gray who continues to fight with Hephaestion and in the distance an avalanche approaches.
Damn ... I hope Gray survives, but more than anything, what will Adashino do with Trisha's head? I hope Waver wakes up soon so that the situation improves and the culprit is discovered soon.
Oct 12, 2019 8:05 AM

Jul 2015
Melvin is pretty lucky for a person with such a weird disease, born into a rich family, surviving all the crazy situations he has been in, risking his life to see something amusing....

The japanese lady really is suspicious now...
UnkrownedOct 12, 2019 8:17 AM

Dec 27, 2019 7:42 PM

Dec 2018
Adashino: Oh, I'm glad you found it. Nothing less from the heir of Animusphere name.
No it's because of the train shake.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 29, 2021 2:52 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Gray can fight with the heroic spirit now after all? The ambitions for everyone involved still remain a mystery to me.
Dec 1, 2021 5:49 PM

Mar 2018
I may have misunderstood the scene but how did Waver know about demi-servant & pseudo-servant stuff? I'm talking about the invocation lecture of 1:18-2:00, is being the avatar of a heroic spirit common enought for the Clocktower to know of it? I may be misremembering and it might only apply to Fgo itself but (Camelot spoilers)
"A name... Toru Rikiishi"
Feb 14, 2022 11:59 PM

Sep 2018
Just finished reading Tsukihime a couple weeks ago, love how they all intertwine together in this world.
Jul 17, 2022 9:08 PM

Jun 2013
i think i get it!

trisha mustve seen a future where she died and she placed a spell that would seal her necklace at coordinates Olga would eventually stumble upon

and since she saw that future in advance it also explains why Luvia and Kairi found out that she was the one asking around about the killings that happened 10 years ago!
Jul 11, 2023 7:14 AM

Nov 2010
Yvette is cuteness overload! I finally got to see her in action, and I want to screw all of her holes even more!
Is Hishiri the culprit? Hmm...
Aug 3, 2023 1:53 AM
Jul 2023
Another ok episode
- cooking zombie show is kinda funny
- the creepy forest was cool defending itself
- the gatekeeper girl is back and fighting on equal terms with grey
- What was that wooden statue? Interesting

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2019

86 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2019

60 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

126 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2019

102 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

100 by Trinity_07 »»
Jan 21, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.