Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Oct 1, 2019 4:55 AM

Mar 2015
Hmmm they're a bunch of assholes, huh!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 1, 2019 9:21 AM

Mar 2019
Please Nezuko,be good!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 9, 2019 5:47 AM

Jul 2016
TehChuckles said:
Why are those two chibi demons standing in direct sun light again?

And what kind of daemon is the master?
Oct 15, 2019 5:45 PM

Dec 2016
Felt bad for Tanjiro :/ Can he really he prove his innocence to the Hashiras in the end? Nezuko is a cutie and hope she doesn't resist to the tentation of blood... It's getting though for both siblings to get away at this point :( but I'm feeling quite optimist about it.

Nice episode by the way.
Oct 15, 2019 6:41 PM

Oct 2011
I don't like these Hashiras at all, character-wise. They only acceptable ones are Giyu, the pink haired love hashira and (far behind but at least she is reasonable) Shinobu. It's not even only about their reaction to Nezuko but just their character as a whole from what was shown so far.
Nov 17, 2019 3:37 PM

Sep 2012
what a asshole i hope a demon eats him
Jan 1, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2012
The new scarred Hashira has a cool design but dunno if I like him yet.

The master guy looks pretty cool too.

Definitely a big fan of all of the Hashira's designs tho.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 6, 2020 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
Very nice build up episode. The pillars are a crazy bunch. Not only from their appearances (which looks awesome at least for my taste) but also character wise. Of course everything they said in somewhat true. Breaking the codex or the risk that Nezuko maybe will attack or even kill a human in the future. But they don't know anything about her character and didn't see how she helped Tanjirou in the past.

At least from my first impression I can't stand Shinazugawa. Was very satisfying when he got that headbutt by Tanjirou. But after what Shinazugawa did I had a feeling this would happen.

The leader looks interesting even if I wonder what happened to his face. Nontheless every single pillar respects him a lot. Otherwise they wouldn't kneel down with their heads down. I'm glad at least he understands the situation. The pillars talking about Nezuko attacks humans? Where's the proof for that huh?

Unfortunately that ended up in Shinazugawa cutting himself and letting his blood into the box to Nezuko. The cliffhanger at the end was brutal, I just hope Nezuko is just angry at him didn't fall for the blood. If she can withstand it's like the biggest slap for every pillar which didn't trust her, Tanjirou, Giyuu or Urokodaki.

PS: I love the VA's for the pillars

Natsu88Jan 6, 2020 9:40 PM

Feb 4, 2020 12:48 PM
Jun 2012
So this group of one dimensional idiots are strongest "demon slayer"s? What a bullshit.
Feb 13, 2020 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
it's really hard to watch Tanjirou not capable of doing anything...poor Nezuko!
top-calibre VA cast for the Hashiras!
5/5.

Jun 14, 2020 7:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fuck the pillar just a bunch of asshole. No kidding they can't even found Muzan, and they were just pretend strong? Shit. I was laughing. How could that shit battling Muzan with that attitude? Pretty hilarious peoples, even their master just so shit. Great episode to seen how bad they were. Nice!
Ah, i just realise that pillar of love VA's was Kana! Damn, thats why her sound seems familiar to me, especially with the holding laugh, very sweet! Gladly the woman there were not so shit, i immediately regret my decision. Only the guy pillar were so shit. Thats it
badabassJun 14, 2020 7:38 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 15, 2020 2:29 AM

Mar 2020
these mfs are way too colorful
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 20, 2020 4:02 AM
Jun 2020
wow new characters!! i cant remember all their names but theyre cooooool!!! excited to see what nezuko does :o
Aug 1, 2020 4:53 PM

Apr 2015
I'd argue Tanjiro has the right to kill Shinazugawa after all that shit.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 7, 2020 7:53 AM

May 2016
They may be the best at what they do and it's certain that they have an unerring loyalty towards their organization's main purpose but they really are a damn stubborn bunch. It's rather displeasing that not even the words of their master nor the oath of a former Hashira and one of their allies was enough to get them off the Kamado Siblings' case. I hope that they'll at least make up for all the trouble they put them through once Nezuko shows them her unbending resolve lest they want karmic retributions for their actions later on.

Sep 19, 2020 5:45 PM

Mar 2010
I"m surprised things are accelerating at this pace. I would have thought maybe one of them would stop that baboon I mean C mon if he wants to play hard ball then lets play.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 20, 2020 12:17 AM

Jun 2020
it feels like every single episode always ends with a cliffhanger.........

LOVED the character designs of the ๆŸฑ, they are really dope, UZUI looks HOT

but this episode, as someone mentioned, almost felt one-note. was a good episode still but why couldn’t tanjirou have mentioned more about nezuko’s demon state, it’s like he wasn’t even trying. he didn’t even mention that she has some sort of influence brainwashed into her

๊•ค but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing
๊•ค

Oct 11, 2020 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
God, the unilateral defenders of this show are fucking brain-dead. They would justify any psychopatic behavior just because the arsehole will have 10 min of sad backstory lmao unbelieveable. I wish Tanjiro would stick to his words, but we already know he changes his mind more than a person changes outfits.
Nov 22, 2020 7:13 AM
Jan 2019
all the Hashira very much respect the Master, and have pledged their loyalty to him. this gesture is another breaking point in the story, they'd do anything against their will if it's to the Master's desires. there's a clear difference in power scaling, and that's something i can admire. might have to give in and read the manga soon, the cliffhangers are getting better and better.
Dec 31, 2020 10:01 AM
Jun 2016
I wonder how would the Hashira react to Tamayo and Yushiro (Tamayo being the doctor demon Tanjiro met at the city). I think they just hate demons on mostly on their own accord (i.e. maybe their families were killed by one) as opposed to the Demon Slayer Corps indoctrinating them. Since the Master was willing to spare the Kamado siblings. But who knows, maybe they do indoctrinate, it's just the Master is a close friend of Urokodaki or something?

Makes me wonder if friendly demons aren't a widespread thing? I don't think three is that many in the grand scheme of things? Also, I think the Demon Slayers are relatively unknown since civilians don't really seem to react to them that much?

I find it interesting that since Shinobu's introduction, she wondered if demons could get along with humans, but Tomioka had an opposite view. But here we are with Tomioka willing to defend the Kamado siblings.

Another thing that I find interesting is the relationship between the Hashira and the Master is a reflection of Japan's view on hierarchy. But despite that, they still disagreed with the Master. I mean, they did it respectfully, at least.

Honestly, though. I've been liking how this anime depicts its bad guys. In other shows, either the bad guys are simply just the bad guys (black and white morality), or they'd show the backstory of the villain that makes it seem like their actions are justified. Demon Slayer does show backstories, but Tanjiro also assures that justice is served by removing dangerous demons from society.
Mat2468xkDec 31, 2020 10:10 AM
Jan 2, 2021 3:37 AM

Jul 2015
Those Hashiras have quite the interesting personalities, some of which are quite the pain in the ass especially considering they beat up an already injured and tied-up Tanjirou. Have to say Tomioka is a real bro for trying to help Tanjirou and even going as far as committing seppuku if needed.

Feb 23, 2021 1:31 PM

Feb 2014
Sanemi is a cunt, that headbutt was fucking dope!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 7, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2019
Wow, what a bunch of good-for-nothings. The white haired guy should stab himself as many times as he stabbed Nezuko.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 9, 2021 4:22 AM

Apr 2013
Wow... the hashira are definitely not a group I'd be proud to be a part of. So much selfishness and cruelty with only a few people as exceptions. I'm also disappointed that their "master" allowed two of his guests to be hurt like that, if I was Tanjirou I'd leave the demon slayers asap.
May 13, 2021 5:20 PM
May 2012
tolga1991 said:
So this group of one dimensional idiots are strongest "demon slayer"s? What a bullshit.

Yes and now they will forever stick to the one trait they have.
May 15, 2021 5:44 PM

Feb 2010
Most of the Hashira look like demons themselves.
May 24, 2021 3:50 AM
Mar 2021
Each and every pillar has a unique art style
I love it !!
May 28, 2021 5:33 PM
Mar 2021
Chads(pillars) have now entered the chat
May 29, 2021 4:10 AM
Mar 2021
Sanemi did nothing wrong , Sanemi the ๐Ÿ
Jun 4, 2021 10:41 PM
Mar 2021
God damn it, I cant resist the urge anymore, time to binge the fucking manga.
Jun 7, 2021 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
felt bad for him too. I want to see where they wrap things up in these last couple episodes though
Jun 11, 2021 10:24 AM
Mar 2021
Finally the pillar showcase ep!
Jun 21, 2021 12:57 AM

Apr 2021
I feel bad for Tanjiro....although its not like there are any bad guys in this situation...each side is arguing for and against Nezuko by telling straight up facts...lets see how this turns out
Jun 21, 2021 2:36 AM

Feb 2014
Yo fuck the wind hashira. And the snake hashira. And anyone who opposes Nezuko. But especially the wind one.

Glad the master is on Tanjiro's side. Hopefully he can convince everyone who's opposed. You'd think with the letter explaining this special situation, he could've be able to call a meeting about the situation and explain it. I guess maybe then they might run out of the meeting to go kill her, idk...

My guess is Nezuko will tend to the wind hashira's wound to prove she'll protect humans
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2021 5:55 AM

Jun 2016
I felt a bit overwhelmed with the introduction of all the new characters all at the same bloody time. Could they not have spread them out a little throughout the ep, like maybe 1 or 2 enter at one time?

Congrats to Ufotable for managing to make the ep take place in the same location. The ep itself wasn't that great.

Oct 6, 2021 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
More ugly freaks, great.
Oct 28, 2021 4:28 PM

Jul 2017
Didn't enjoy this episode. Felt too stretched out, repetitive dialogue featured, definitely were stalling again to get to the cliffhanger although it wasn't done as badly as the last time with the repeated scenes of Zenitsu protecting the box twice from Inosuke many episodes ago. Didn't help that I don't really like or care for the Hashira either and their personalities felt way too bland and gimmicky for my liking, without really being good gimmicks either. Shinobu was dope last episode but really, everyone's just not that likable or just pretty annoying to me. Even Mitsuri's love humor felt way, way too forced but then again, Demon Slayer loves its forced, unfunny lines and humor. At least she wasn't screaming with a raspy voice I guess.
Nov 27, 2021 8:34 PM

Sep 2015
Well I felt like nothing has happend this episode. Time to see what Nezuko would do the next episode.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 18, 2022 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
None of them are listening to their master, they don't respect his decision at all.
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
May 22, 2022 7:19 AM
Dec 2015
Not liking the Hashira's, Tomioka is the best still
Sep 15, 2022 12:44 AM

Oct 2017
This anime sure is doing it's best to make characters seems as obnoxious as possible. The Hashira's seem to be really stupid and have brains without any elasticity. Also this court they are holding doesn't seem to be very fair. Good thing that this suffering will only last for 4 more episodes.
Oct 31, 2022 12:17 PM
Aug 2022
juro, que ódio daquele cara que afrontou o gyuu, pra começar, e machucou a nezuko. grrrr
Dec 22, 2022 2:35 PM

Mar 2019
Damn all of them are annoying, lol. Besides the ones we already know and maybe the pink hair girl since she seems nice. But none of them come even close to Shinobu and Giyuu.

Feels a bit weird how Nezuko is drooling. She was supposed to recover her hunger by sleeping so there shouldn't be any urge to eat. Even more so with Urokodaki making Nezuko see humans as friends. I'm sure she won't actually try to eat him, but it still makes no sense. 

However, I absolutely loved that letter and how both Giyuu and Urokodaki said that and then the Hashiras' reactions when their leader mentioned that Tanjirou met Muzan. But it makes sense since he used his smell to do that which isn't something the others can do.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 13, 2023 2:13 PM
Aug 2021
Nice we meet all of the Hashira for the first time. Tanjiro lands a blow on Sanemi respect. Nezuko is being tempted but we all know are girl Nezuko is strong so she won't fall for it. The master really has a hold on all of the Hashira I wonder if we ever get to learn why.
May 22, 2023 2:09 AM

Dec 2013
That was a very intense episode. That Sanemi and snake guy are very rude. I feel bad for Nezuko and Tanjirou

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 23, 2023 3:58 AM

Oct 2021
Imagine getting temporary paralyse from a headbutt by a kid and u call yourself a hashira lol, I couldn't careless if an upper moon kill sanemi and that snake guy, also more respect to urokodaki and giyuu for their decision.
Jul 3, 2023 9:25 AM
Nov 2022
Not bad, just felt trope-y and a bit dragged. Second half of previous arc was amazing, so this feels worse in comparison.

I do think that for the first 10-15 episodes, DS was too slow and uninteresting. I couldn't believe that as early as the first episode we had already gone full crybaby flashback mode. But the story is shaping to be a fairly good and aesthetically pleasing, albeit conventional, "fighting" anime. So I guess I should start evaluating it for what it is, and not for what I was originally looking for, which would be a more complex and mature story.

Under that lens, I like the hashira. Good designs, and their distinctive personalities will help us know who's who. Good to see the ``master'' as well.
Jul 17, 2023 7:41 AM
Nov 2022
Ese tipo me cae mal, deja a Nezuko en paz, maldito perro.
Aug 16, 2023 11:11 AM
Feb 2023
bruh they legit braindead youre not proving anything with that since youre legit treating them like sht
Nov 23, 2023 11:52 AM
Apr 2020
I wonder why the master is in the position he is and why the hashira have so much respect for him
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
11 hours ago

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.