Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 6:54 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
H I M E S A M A, hehey not bad.
LeknaatNov 1, 2023 12:48 AM
Aug 31, 2019 10:21 AM
Aug 2016
same poro shit

Sep 4, 2019 6:28 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the nice plump body well with good movement including progression of the undress and position change. Showed off the sluttiness well as wel.
User-sanSep 4, 2019 6:46 AM
Jan 2, 2020 12:39 PM

Oct 2009
kirigayaya said:
same poro shit

Haters gonna hate~
Jan 3, 2020 4:22 PM
Aug 2016
its fact
all poro animation art body looks the same
Jul 6, 2020 7:15 PM

Dec 2015
if you didn't know the 'pre-episode text walls' come from the games/visual novels the titles are based off of. since ep2 is a continuation of ep1 we don't need to know about his 'GF for this route' since she was in ep1.

seriously, if you're tired of PoRO's works... quit watching them forever! like i said for ep1 of this series, PoRO's designs are similar each time. nobody bitches about 'oh it's MAPPA, or it's TRIGGER, or it's FEEL or it's Brain'sBase... it's hentai guys, they do NOT have the budget to get original character designs done every time.

oh, and have you played ANY of a1c/chataro's games? if you haven't, quitcherbitchin about 'oh it's PoRO's crap again.' check the games' character designs.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jul 13, 2020 5:10 AM
Oct 2013
KiliianSleipnir said:
if you didn't know the 'pre-episode text walls' come from the games/visual novels the titles are based off of.
but nur are anime-original and still have the text walls. And various episodes of other PoRO and nur titles did the text walls every episode even though intro-ing the same characters.
Aug 16, 2020 2:15 AM

Dec 2015
[/quote]but nur are anime-original and still have the text walls. And various episodes of other PoRO and nur titles did the text walls every episode even though intro-ing the same characters.[/quote]

well you really don't know what is based on what. but i can tell you 99% of H-anime titles are based on a source. almost nobody's making anime original H shows. it'll be a dojinshi manga/game title or a 'mainstream adult visual novel' almost every single time. MAL doesn't exactly put every detail up for H shows' listings.

true, PORO most of the time does use the text walls with multiple episodes covering the same 'storyline'. but occasionally they do omit those still-shots when the subsequent episodes don't need it.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama Love Life! Episode 3 Discussion

SkyLETV - Feb 3, 2020

8 by Vinxxer »»
Aug 1, 2022 4:34 AM

Poll: » Himesama Love Life! Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 4, 2019

7 by White_Alice »»
Sep 8, 2021 8:20 PM

Poll: » Himesama Love Life! Episode 4 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 27, 2020

4 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 8, 2021 7:43 AM

» Episode 3?

ShyGuyDY - Feb 2, 2020

5 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Jul 6, 2020 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.